💎 Z A Y N 💎

By incognitoxwriter

The Ahmed Trilogy Book One Can be read as a stand-alone .•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•... More

INTRODUCTION
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
EPILOGUE

19

881 41 28
By incognitoxwriter

"Cheap thrills' - Sia (featuring Sean Paul)

Unedited

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•,•*•,•*•,

Finally, it was Friday. Evening was approaching; Zayn would soon leave to pick her up. It got dark quick so he definitely wasn't having her come by bus all alone. She'd be riding on his dirt bike with him. But she didn't know that and he wanted to keep it as a surprise.

He had cleared up the attic today, wiping the surfaces free of the dust, placing new sheets on the bed, stocking the toilet with toiletries. He put a few pairs of his clothes in the cupboard.

And most importantly, he put on these covers on the bottom of the attic stairs. That way he would be able to hear if anyone was coming up in advance. He was actually very proud of himself for coming up with that. Their attic also had a balcony, so he cleaned that up too, knowing Syra liked them and often spent her time there. He had been on FaceTime with her legit the entire time, even when they did tasks around the house without saying anything to each other, they simply enjoyed the others presence. This had helped them break the ice.

They didn't mention the night he came over. They seemed to act like completely different people during the day and during the night. He could tell she was often thinking about it and would be about to mention it, but he quickly would divert the conversation. He wanted to discuss that while she was here in person.

Zayn put his shoes and coat on, grabbing his keys and heading outside. He inserted the keys into his bike and it started, engine roaring to life. He pulled on his helmet and put his feet on either side, setting off.

Riding his bike was one of his favourite things to do. He felt free, he enjoyed the wind blowing against him, giving him a sense of freedom.

As he neared Syra's house, he slowed down and parked his bike on the main road, before climbing off and leaving his helmet on the bike. He walked to her house, remembering he had to act like he had never been to their house before. He walked up the front path and rang the doorbell and stepped back to a respectable distance.

The door was opened by Ilyas. He didn't open it fully immediately, staring at him. Now that Zayn was married to his sister, he didn't really care what Ilyas thought. He would never openly be hostile for Syra's sake, nor did he have a reason to be. He was just playing his part as an overprotective brother, Zayn was like that with his sisters. Zayn didn't let his ego get in the way and went forward to greet him,

"Assalamualaikum Ilyas," he said firmly, giving a tight lipped smile, but keeping his face open.

Ilyas gripped his hand tightly before letting go.

"Walaikumasalam, Syra's just coming down," he said neutrally.

He could've been thought of as civil, friendly even, if it weren't for the way he narrowed his eyes and leaned against the doorframe. He didn't invite Zayn in which Zayn was thankful for. He didn't need a whole tense conversation with Sikandar Uncle and Saleh as well.

"Coming back from one of your drug dens?" he asked, leaving Zayn exasperated.

Come on, we were just doing fine, thought Zayn.

"Funny. Don't worry, Syra knows about all of my whereabouts. Can't say the same for you. You're hardly in a position to judge," Zayn responded.

"It's good she doesn't know. Won't be used as leverage against me. Can't say the same for you," he shot back, mimicking Zayn's voice at the end.

Zayn was saved from replying by the arrival of Syra. She ducked under her brother's arm and said her Salams to Zayn. Zayn took her bags from her as she bent down to put on her shoes. Zayn returned, to find them conversing in hushed tones. Syra hugged Ilyas goodbye, Ilyas mouthing to Zayn, do anything out of order and I'll kill you. Zayn resisted the urge to laugh and opted for rolling his eyes instead. Syra bounded down the steps and fell into step with Zayn as they walked down the street. Zayn heard their front door slam once they had reached the corner of the street.

"Where are my bags?" asked Syra, confused.

"On my bike," Zayn responded coolly.

"You pedalled it here, huh?" she replied, surprised.

He just shook his head and walked over to his dirt bike and picked up the helmets, holding one out to her. She stood with her mouth agape.

"You're joking. I love motorcycles," she exclaimed.

"This is a dirt bike. You've rode one before?"

"In Karachi, with my uncles. But over there I had to sit sideways and I honestly thought I'd fall off,"

He loved riding motorcycles back home. They wore no helmets and there were less rules.

"Well over here you're gonna sit with your legs on either side. And I swear to god, if you don't hold onto me tightly, I will tie you to me. Understood?"

'Yup," she said, popping the p.

She put her helmet on and climbed on, hitching up her abaya.

He sat infront of her, turning on the ignition. He reached behind him and wrapped her arms around his midsection. And they set off.

He could hear her laughing with glee, shouting at him to go faster. He did so, once he knew there were no cameras around. They reached his house quickly; they lived in neighbouring towns anyway. He slowed to a stop, getting off before her so he could help her off. He didn't want her abaya to get stuck anywhere. He grabbed her bags and set off in the direction of his house, his free arm around her waist.

They went inside, Zayn opening the door with his keys. They were greeted by the smell of Ammi's delicious Nihari aroma. Zayn felt his mouth water; it was an all time favourite.

Ammi came out the kitchen to greet them,

"Salam, baccho. You guys can go up and get comfortable, dinner won't be ready for a while," she had sensed they wanted to be alone as soon as possible. (Children).

They replied and thanked her, turning to go up the stairs. Zayn had promised her he'd give her an in-depth tour tomorrow.

They walked up the first floor and crossed the landing to the attic stairs, feet crunching loudly over the material Zayn had put down. He had only put it on the first two steps incase they needed to sneak up and down; they could easily skip them. He added some right at the top too, incase some smarty pants skipped the bottom ones. He had informed Syra about his genius idea, who had laughed at his antics.

They reached the top of the stairs; Zayn opened the door and lead them inside, closing the door behind them. Zayn turned to Syra.

"Let's get you settled, then."

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

It was much after dinner. Both had eaten generous amounts of Nihari, and now were sitting in the balcony, eating Cornetto despite it being the middle of winter.

After they both were finished, they went and brushed their teeth and washed their faces before coming out to sit again. They sat in comfortable silence.

"Are you going to sleep with me?" asked Syra.

The question threw him off guard. Did she mean like lay down and shut-eye or like wedding night typa beat? God knows.

"In what sense?" he asked.

He didn't see why he couldn't be blunt about it. She was his wife, the only one who he would engage in such acts with. He definitely didn't mind waiting for her, but he wouldn't skirt around discussing it.

"Well, tbh, both?" she responded with.

"Well that all depends on what you're comfortable with. I did plan on sleeping with you - like sharing a bed and snoozing but engaging in anything sexual? I definitely do not mind, so that's your call,"

She was quiet for a bit, mulling over his words.

"I don't. Mind that is. I knew you were going to 'snooze' with me - you made that obvious the day you came over. I was unsure about losing my virginity, but I've gotten really comfortable over these past few days. I think I was just anxious until we broke the ice, everything felt natural after that. And I know no matter how long I wait, the first time, or the first few times, will be a little painful. So I'd rather get that little phase over and done with. So I don't spend too long fretting about it. And when, you ask? I don't know, that's your call. I'm inexperienced in this stuff - I know you are too, but - like - I'm tryna say is that -"

"I should be the one to lead things. Dominant," he finished off for her.

He knew he was going to be dominant without her telling him too. She could be too if she wanted, but she clearly didn't. He didn't know why, he just felt so turned on by that. He felt like taking her tonight.

What's stopping you then? said a voice in his head.

She might think we were just waiting for the green flag and get into her pants, another argued back.

Stop assuming shit. You hate when people do that. So don't do it. Why not get past the discomfort quickly, so she can actually enjoy it like you? Why wait it out and let her overthink. She's giving us the green flag. Waiting more unnecessarily will make her think we don't want her, it pointed out.

And with that, he turned to her and pulled her close, wanting to see her face when he spoke to her,

"Do you realise what you're saying? What you're getting into? Because it will be very hard for me to stop once we've begun. I'll prolly have to avoid you for a bit -"

He stopped when she came and straddled him, wiggling her and there to get comfortable, arousing him. He sucked in a breath; this was happening for real. He felt the warmth of her body radiating off her, warming him, despite the chilly night air.

"Syra," he breathed, and, as if he was drowning, he reached for the back of her head and brought her close so he could kiss her.

Her lips were so, so soft. It felt like bliss; like he had been burning up and someone tossed him in cool water. This was both their first time, so they did whatever made sense to them. He massaged her lips with his, before parting her mouth with his. Her hands stroked his stubble before tangling in his hair, running her hands through it, making him shudder in satisfaction. He held the back of her head, her silky tresses tangled in his fingers, and the other arms secured at her waist. She tasted like the mint in the toothpaste.

When they parted for breath, he stood up and took them inside, instantly embraced by the warmth of the heater he had left on.

He pushed her against the wall, caging her, staring her down, knowing his eyes were mirroring the passion in hers. He grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head on the wall with one hand. With the other, his hand was at her jaw, his thumb pulling her bottom lip down. His hand slid down her neck, to the top of her chest, then down to cup her breast, moving so agonisingly slow, down the dip in her waist, over her wide hips and then went behind her to grip her ass firmly, possessively, releasing a gasp from her.

Her emerald eyes were luminous, gazing at him in wonder. Her lips were parted as she breathed heavily. He had never seen someone so unearthly beautiful, so ethereal. He didn't tell her that  enough, and he planned to change that. He was easily one of the most luckiest guys in the world. And her wisdom, her mature way of looking at things was so admirable. He loved her a lot; so much that it scared him. Scared him enough to not say it yet. But he would very soon, and he wouldn't mind if he had to wait to hear her say it back to him.

His hand went under her thigh to pull her leg around him before he leaned down again to smash his lips down on hers, letting her wrists free.

She was so addictive, like his drug. He knew he still couldn't let all of his control go; he had to be gentle for the first time. She had to be able to walk tomorrow, not be limping around with her legs clamped together in pain. He would make sure she took a warm shower before Fajr, to sooth her. He would even offer to give her a massage. Which reminded him he had to change his alarm for Fajr a little earlier so they could both take ghusl. (Ghusl
is an Arabic term to the full-body ritual purification with water mandatory before the performance of various rituals and prayers, for any adult Muslim after having ejaculation or completion of the menstrual cycle).

He carried her to the bed, and they became one as the night progressed.

Both huddled under the covers later, too tired to realise the heater was running on full with the balcony door partly open.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

Writing just before you sleep is so easy. Like ideas just come to your head so quickly. I write chapter 17 during the day but did chapter 18 & 19 just before I slept. And did some editing too. Fun ain't it.
2270 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 7K 25
**Part of Preloved Series- Can be read as a stand-alone** You don't have to read Preloved in order to read this book. You can read this story on its...
562K 24.2K 105
this might come across as another attempt for romanticize abuse but have faith and read till the end Amal's pov: "please leave me" i pleaded to him b...
332K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
907K 60.6K 96
Highest Rank #1 in Pakistan #7 in India #2 in Teenage Ex - Euphoria Ishq agar yunhi mukkammal ho Jaye Toh chahat kis baat ki rahegi * This is the...