Concert Blues | 1D | 5SOS | J...

By Marie18081999

What happens when something that you least expected happens to you? This story is not only a 1D fanfic, there... More

Chpt. 1
NOT A CHAPTER ~ INTRODUCTION TO CHARACTERS/STORY
Chpt. 2.
Chpt. 3.
Chpt. 4
Chpt. 5
Chpt. 6
Chpt. 7
Chpt. 8
Chpt. 9
Chpt. 10
Chpt. 11
Chpt. 12
Chpt. 13
Chpt. 14
Chpt. 16
Chpt. 17
Chpt. 18
Chpt. 19
Chpt. 20
Chpt. 21
Chpt. 22
Chpt. 23
Chpt. 24
Chpt. 25
Chpt. 26
Chpt. 27
Chpt. 28
Chpt. 29
Chpt. 30
Chpt. 31
Chpt. 32
Chpt. 33
Chpt. 34
Chpt. 35
Chpt. 36
Epilogue
New story?
New story soon!

Chpt. 15

66 6 2
By Marie18081999

Sunday, 4th of February, 2018
-->Lola's Chapter<--

"Wow, that story is highly unbelievable." I laughed. Ella and Mila had just told me they had met celebrities on Skype.

"It is true! Harry Styles was standing right there, cooking us eggs!" Mila screamed.

"And what if I told you I met Louis Tomlinson? I saw him in Belgium but I don't think he was happy."

"You met LOUIS?!" Mila was screaming still, Louis being one of her favourites.

"I don't know. He was in a hurry I guess." I explained.

"Do you have the results of your exams yet?" Naomi asked.

"No, but they were supposed to be online this week. I'll check." I clicked Skype away and typed in the website of the uni.

Shoot, they were online.

I typed in my name and held my fingers crossed.

"It will be fine." Ella assured me, although I did not know for sure.

"Oh my gosh! I passed all of them!" I exclaimed and clapped in my hands excitedly.

"See? Congratulations!" They all said.

"I have to tell Liz, but I am sure she passed too." I smiled and closed Skype, ending the call.

Apparently I was too late.

From: Liz

PASSED THEM ALL AND YOU DID TOO! PARTYYYYY! :D

I smiled. I replied a "sure! When?" And trotted downstairs to tell my mother the good news.

"Really? Wow Lola! That is great! Congratulations !" She hugged me with that proud mother smile plastered on her face.

"Thanks" I smiled back. "But I have to go, me and Liz are going to go shopping to celebrate."

"Okay! Hey! You can take my credit card but please don't use all the money on it. Timothy has to go to the orthodontist for his teeth later on!"

"Thanks Mum!" I kissed her on the cheek and went out.

The trip to Liz wasn't that long, I think 15 minutes or so.

We decided to go to Antwerp, shop there and in the evening we would have dinner somewhere.

"I am so relieved! Sam passed al except one too, but he isn't too worried. He said he didn't pass that one because he was nervous about the date." Liz smiled while driving.

"That is cute!" I laughed and she laughed with me.

When we arrived in Antwerp, Liz told me she had to go to the optician and that I could go on for a while and that we would meet when she was done.

I decided on entering the Nike pop-upshop.

I was looking at the sneakers when I felt someone tap my back.

"Do you work here?"

Wait. British accent. Cheeky undertone.

Louis Tomlinson?

Breathe, Lola.

"No, I am sorry. What makes you think that?" I smiled and he smirked.

"I don't know, I thought you were labelling the shoes or something, you were staring at them pretty intense." He laughed.

"I was? I do love shoes." I laughed and looked at my feet.

"Do you know who I am?"

"Yes." I answered shyly.

"And why are you this relaxed? I think this is a first." He smiled.

"I thought you wouldn't like it if I go all fangirl on you." I laughed and he joined.

"Well, I appreciate it! So you know my name, can I know yours?" He asked friendly.

"Lola." I smiled up at him. I noticed that behind his smile, he looked sad. His eyes weren't matching the smile on his lips.

"Is everything okay? I mean, I saw everything on the news..." I tried cautiously.

"Uhm, yes I guess."

"That rhymes."

"Didn't even notice that." He smiled again, but this time it reached his eyes as well.

"So you said you wanted to find your roots. Are they in Belgium?" I wondered.

"Yes. I am one sixteenth Belgian!" He said happily.

"Are you staying here for the long run?" I asked curiously.

"As long as needed. I have to go back to London though, for you know, the divorce." He looked at me sadly.

"I'm sorry to hear about that. It mist have been a shock."

"No, actually not. It is not the divorce that makes me sad or umhappy, it is just all these things coming together." He said with a sad smile.

"I understand. If you need someone to talk to or make you laugh, you can count on me." I patted him on the shoulder reassuringly.

"You are funny?" He laughed.

"That is what they call me, Tommo." I smiled at him teasingly.

"Well, I think I will take you up on that promise. Can I have your number?"

"Yes." I gave him my number and he sent me a text.

"I need to hurry now, my friend is probably somewhere looking for me." I said.

"I can trust you, right?" Louis asked, stopping me by grabbing my upper arm.

"Of course." I replied and left the shop without buying anything.

I went to the place me and Liz had decided to meet.

"How was the alone time?" Liz asked curiously.

"I see you have a new pair of glasses! Fancy!" I laughed and took them off of her nose and put them on myself.

"You are born to wear glasses!" Liz laughed.

"Thanks, hunny!" I said in a posh English accent.

"You are welcome, darling!" Liz said back, also mimicking posh accents.

"I met Louis Tomlinson and he gave me his number so I can make him laugh when he needs a laugh and please I don't know why I did that and why I didn't fangirl right in front of his eyes." I spat out in one breath.

"Wow, Lola! Take it easy! You seriously did that or is this a joke?" She looked as if in hesitation.

"It's true." I whispered, blushing and taking a sip of my hot coco.

"Then you are jester?" Liz started laughing hysterically.

"NO! He doesn't pay me or anything!" I had trouble staying serious when Liz was laughing that hard.

"He should. When yo are on the roll..." She rolled her eyes and continued laughing.

"Hey!" I slapped her playfully on her arm.

"Sorry, Lola but that is weird. Who asks a person they just met to make them laugh when they need to? It is odd." Liz said.

"I don't care and we already met a couple of weeks ago so. Come on, Liz, otherwise we are going to miss Neighbours."

"You don't watch Neighbours."

"Maybe I want to start watching it! Come on!" I put money on the table and dragged her out of the cafe

AUTHORS NOTE

Another chapter I wrote on my iPod so spelling mistake are highly possible.

Don't judge me, I am visiting my grandmother.

So I hope you like it! This is all fiction, I just wanted to tell you that again because yes, it is odd that they all meet celebrities around the same time but again this is just imagination!

QOTC: who is your fave 1D member and what is your ship name with them? Mine are Harry & Louis and the ship names are "Marry" and "Mouis" (creative, not)

Thank you for reading my lovess
Xx
Marie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 1.8K 30
What happens when the one you hate becomes the one you'll love for the rest of your life. This was my first story so if there's grammar mistakes keep...
53.6K 2.8K 128
This is my first story, so I'm sorry it's not the best. What will happen when the pastry chef meets someone who doesn't like cakes and is definitely...
33.9K 601 36
Finally, You and your Best friend where going to see your favorite band Five Seconds of Summer. But unexpectedly your night had a change for the wor...
156K 4.7K 39
What happens when the biggest jerk you know literally becomes the reason you are alive? Copyright © fivesecsoflarry on Wattpad