𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑳𝑬𝑺𝑺 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰...

Oleh _tyannaaa

✔️Completed: 9/14/20 ⌨️ Edited: 6/17/23 Hendia Blair, a well known Las Vegas waitress finds herself falling i... Lebih Banyak

𝑼𝑷𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑺
𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑰𝑵𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑴𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵
𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑺.
𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑻
𝑨𝑺𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑳𝑬.
𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬.
𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑫.
𝑨𝑷𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑰𝑬𝑺.
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑬𝑮𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮.
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑻𝑯.
𝑭𝑼𝑵 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬𝑺.
𝑷𝑨𝑺𝑻 𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑼𝑴𝑨𝑺.
𝑫𝑨𝑫𝑫𝒀 𝑰𝑺𝑺𝑼𝑬𝑺.
𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑲𝑬𝑵 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑴𝑰𝑺𝑬𝑺.
𝑺𝑬𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑺.
𝑰𝑵 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬.
𝑨 𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵.
𝑩𝑨𝑫 𝑹𝑶𝑴𝑨𝑴𝑪𝑬.
𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑲𝑬𝑵 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑺𝑻.
𝑸𝑼𝑰𝑻.
𝑴𝒀 𝑮𝑰𝑹𝑳.
𝑷𝑳𝑨𝑵𝑺.
𝑨 𝑪𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵.
𝑺𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬𝑫.
𝑼𝑵𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑽𝑬𝑫.
𝑴𝑨𝑭𝑰𝑨 𝑴𝑬𝑬𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮.
𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑻𝑩𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑲.
𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑶𝑼𝑻.
𝑭𝑨𝑴𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑹𝑬𝑼𝑵𝑰𝑶𝑵.
𝑴𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑼𝑷𝑺.
𝑳𝑰𝑨𝑹, 𝑳𝑰𝑨𝑹.
𝑺𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑫 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑻.
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑻𝑯 (2).
𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯.
𝑩𝑼𝑵𝑫𝑳𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑱𝑶𝒀.
𝑨 𝑪𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 (2).
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑬𝑵𝑫.
:))

𝑹𝑶𝑨𝑫 𝑻𝑹𝑰𝑷.

158 6 0
Oleh _tyannaaa

I jumped out of bed filled with excitement as I realized today is the day we're finally going to Canada. After a long healing process, Geo was officially cleared by the doctors to walk and travel again.

Lately, he's been acting like he doesn't even want to go though and it's a bit upsetting. I feel as though this would  be a great trip for him. His uncle is finally out of our lives for good and I believe that's an amazing reason to celebrate. I walked back into his room after brushing my teeth, hearing him snore loudly.

"Geo get up!" I yelled as I jumped on the bed and his eyes fluttered open. "Baby what time is it?" He asked as he reached for his phone. "It's eight in the morning and our flight leaves at ten! You haven't packed a single thing either!" I said to him.

"Yes I did. I packed a few day and night clothes." I groaned, smacking my forehead at how dumb Geo sounded.

"You're going to need more than that. We're going on dates, we're going to parties, and so much more. You need way more than you think."

"Hendia, how long are we going to be out here?" Geo asked lifting his eyebrows.

"I don't know. Maybe a few weeks or a month or something." I shrugged.

"Bullshit!" Geo said before he jumped out of bed, shaking his head. "Geo I literally begged your mom to let me be off for a few. I almost took lots from my bank account. You have to come!" I begged.

"Isn't Max going to be there? Why can't you just hang with him?" Geo asked, instantly pissing me off. "Max is going to be there with his girlfriend and you know that!" I replied, rolling my eyes at him.

A few weeks ago Geo was happy about it, but now that it's time he doesn't want to go? My feeling are a bit hurt.

"You know what? Fuck it! I'll go by myself and be a fucking wheel. I might just screw someone else while I'm at it." I tried to whisper, but before I knew it, Geo grabbed onto my shirt and pulled me into him. Geo looked pissed from my comment, but I didn't care.

"I don't care how upset you are, never fix your mouth to say that." Geo said to me and I pushed his hands away. "You were all happy weeks ago, but now you don't want to leave." I replied, making him smack his lips at me.

"I did so much for this trip and you know how excited I was for it."

"It's not that I don't want to go Hendia. It's that we have to get up this early in the morning for it."

"You can sleep on the plane, but don't even worry about it. You stay here, but I'm leaving." I tried to walk away, but Geo grabbed my arm and gently pulled me back. He letting out a sigh before looking down at me.

"You know I'd never let you travel without me. I'll be ready in an hour to leave." Geo said and I tried my hardest not to smile, but I couldn't. A smile slowly formed on my face before I nodded my head and continued to walk away.

****

"Where the hell are they?" Geo checked his watched as we waited on Max and his girlfriend to arrive. I had never met her so I was a bit excited to see her for the first time.

"We're here! Sorry we're late!"

Geo and I turned to see Max getting out of the car, holding hands with a beautiful red head girl.  "She's a beauty, isn't she?" I asked Geo jokingly. "Don't upset me Hendia." Geo replied, pushing my shoulder playfully.

The biggest smile formed on her face as she walked over. "You must be Khloe." I said, holding my head out. "And you must be Hendia and Geo." She replied, looking at both Geo and I.

An awkward silence filled the atmosphere as we all stared at each other. "How about we board the jet?" Geo broke the silence. "Great idea!" I said before we all walked over to the private jet that had Geo's last name written in fine print.

"Preparing for take off." The pilot said and I turned to see Geo taking deep breath in and out as if he was nervous.

"Babe you ok?" I asked taking his hand onto mines. "Yeah, just haven't traveled since high school." Geo replied.

"It's gonna be okay." I said to him with a smile and he nodded his head. The plane then began to start moving and Geo looked like he wanted to puke. I placed my hand on Geo's cheek and slowly rubbed it to calm Geo down before we took off.

****

After many hours of being in the sky, we finally came to a stop. Geo was sleeping on my shoulder and I ran my fingers through his hair to wake him up.

"Baby wake up." I whispered in his ear and he slowly moved his head. His eyes opened and he began to stretch.

Whenever we finally landed, everyone grabbed their things and hurried off the plane. There was a white Cadillac Escalade waiting for us after we got off. We struggled putting out suitcases and duffel bags inside, but we eventually got it.

As we were on the way to Nolan's mom's house, we passed by so many beautiful buildings and sites. We finally made it to a house, but it damn sure wasn't Nolan's mom's house.

Where are we?" I asked confusedly. "It's my step dad's guest house. My mom said she don't have enough guest rooms for us to stay in sadly."

I nodded my head before I stepped out of the car. This was a nice guest house though. We all grabbed our stuff before Nolan unlocked the front door and everyone took off running except for Geo and I. We were so confused about why they were running.

"They're looking for the biggest room." Geo said making me laugh. As Geo and I began to walk upstairs behind everyone, we heard the biggest thump come from a room. We walked over to a room and all four of them were lying on the ground.

"What the fuck?" I asked as I watched all of them lay there. "Well did you guys at least figure out who was getting the room?" I asked, but they were all too out of breath to respond. "They can have it." Khloe said as she got up laughing.

"Guys there's a party happening tonight. Are y'all down?" Nolan asked and we instantly looked at each other. No one said anything, just stared at each other. "HELL YEAH WE ARE!" Geo then yelled and everyone began to scream.

"Everyone be downstairs at six. Dressed and ready." Nolan then said before he walked out of the room. Geo and I then walked away to continue finding a room. There was so many options to pick from, but we eventually went with the one with a jacuzzi bath attached to it.

"Now, this is a good room." I said to Geo and he nodded his head. "Then we're far away from everyone else's room? I think we picked the best option." He replied to me and I nodded my head. I walked over to him and I smiled. "Ready to have some fun?" I asked him as I put my arms around on his shoulders.

"Most definitely. I haven't fun in a while." He replied to me as he put his arms around my waist.

"I've been meaning to ask you this one question." I said to Geo and he rose his eyebrow.

"What's next for the business now that Derek is gone?" I asked, and he let out a frustrated sigh.

"I wish I had the answer to that question Hendia. They've asked me to take over as leader, but I don't know yet." Geo replied.

"Why not?"

"I just don't know. What do you mean 'why not?' I thought you hated the business?" Geo asked and I let out a laugh.

"I only hated it because of who was running it. Maybe if you become leader, you can make somewhat peace with your enemies?" I said, but Geo shook his head as if he disagreed.

"Some enemies aren't worth making peace with, but if I do take over, I'll definitely clean up the unnecessary mess Derek has made between us and others. I was thinking maybe Ryder could be second leader whenever I'm not there. IF I take over." Geo suggested.

"You and Ryder leading a group together sounds perfect."

"I don't know how it will work out just yet, but I'll keep you updated on everything." Geo stated, and I nodded my head in agreement.

****

It was now six o'clock and we were getting ready to leave. We gathered downstairs, admiring each other's outfits.

Geo had on a cologne that made him smell like a million bucks and I felt as if I fell in love with him all over again when I got a whiff of it. I still couldn't believe that I was dating this guy honestly.

"I'm driving!" Nolan yelled and I instantly snapped out of my daze from staring at Geo. "Everybody put on your seat belts even if you're sitting in the back seat." Ryder joked before throwing Nolan the keys and walking out.

I laughed at Ryder's comment before I began walking out behind Khloe. I wanted to sit by her since we were the only two girls. We sat on the third row seat. I put on my seatbelt because Nolan drives so fucking fast.

"Y'all were being serious about the seatbelt thing?" Khloe asked and we all looked at her before yelling "YES."

Soon after everyone buckled up, we finally left and made our way to the party. Whenever we made it, everyone was dancing around.

Khloe stopped behind me and just looked around as if she was clueless. "First club party?" I asked, elbowing her in the side playfully. She nodded her head before letting out a nervous laugh.

"Oh honey, you're most definitely getting drunk tonight. Let's go." I grabbed her and walked over to the drinks

"What do you normally drink?" I asked her, but she didn't say anything. "I normally don't drink." She replied to me lowly.

"Do you want to drink?" I asked her, assuring her that I was peer pressuring her. "Of course I do. Any recommendations?" She asked, making me smile.

"You just stand there and let me hook you up." I fixed her something that wasn't too strong and gave it to her.

She then took a sip and nodded her head. "This is actually pretty good." She said before she took another sip. She started to drink it like it was juice and my eyes grew. "Slow down on that." I said and we laughed.

She stopped drinking it and she smiled at me. "Grab your drink and come on. We're heading to the dance floor." I said to her before I started making my way over to Nolan who was already on the dance floor.

We stayed on the dance floor for hours and Khloe was everywhere like Nolan. She was twerking all on the floor and I couldn't do anything, but hype her up. Khloe went back to get the same drink about three times and I had to tell her to stop before she pukes.

As I was dancing around, the boys crossed my mind. I glanced around for them until my eyes fell on them having a conversation with a group of girls.

"Friendly ass mother fuckers." I said, making both Nolan and Khloe looking at them too. "Fuck that." Nolan said and he was about to walk over until I pulled him back.

"Wait."

Our eyes stayed on the girls as they talked. One of the girls placed her hand on Geo's shoulder and tried to pull him closer, but he pushed back.

"On second thought."

I took off my heels before placing them in Nolan's hands. "Hey there." I said as I put my arms around Geo and kissed him, marking my territory.

"Excuse me? You see us talking." She said, making me laugh. "I also see you touching." I replied rudely.

"And? Who the fuck are you supposed to be?" She asked, taking a step closer to me. "I'm the girlfriend, it's nice to meet you honey." I replied, taking a step closer to her also with my hand out for her to shake it.

"Girlfriend?" She said, staring me up and down as if she was disgusted. "You could do so much better than this." She pointed at me and I couldn't help to laugh.

"Alright babe it's fine." Geo said, trying to pull me back. I pushed Geo's hand away before I stepped close to her face.

"You think you're better than me? Enlighten me on what you have that I don't because whatever you say, I'll gladly humble you, desperate bitch." I snapped and her smile faded away.

Her eyes fell on Geo and I watched as she reached her hand towards his dick, but I instantly smacked it away before she could even try. I launched the filled cup in my hand at her face, ruining her face cakey makeup.

"Ima kill you." She yelled before grabbing a handful of my hair. I grabbed onto her hair before my fist connected with her face.

"Absolutely not." I heard Geo yell behind me before he pulled me back, breaking up the five second fight. "Let me go Geo." I said, trying to break out of his grip around my waist.

Geo carried me out of the club and our friends followed behind.  "Damn, I never seen you act like that." Ryder said before he laughed at me.

"Can one of you bring us back to the house?" Geo asked, still holding onto me. "I can." Nolan replied and we got in the car before leaving.

****

Whenever we made it back to the house, Nolan left Geo and I alone. "Hendia." Geo called as he walked behind me upstairs. I didn't even want to talk because I was so mad. I felt so disrespected by that girl, but I was even more upset that Geo didn't let me handle her.

As I walked into the room, I threw my heels down on the floor. "Hendia come here." Geo said to me, but I ignored him. He called my name once again, but I still didn't answer. "Don't fucking ignore me." He said as he pulled me into him.

I looked up at him and he looked pissed. "The fuck are you acting mad at me for?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes. "Hendia, you really about to piss me off." He added on and I smacked my lips in frustration.

"Maybe if you weren't being friendly that shit wouldn't have happened!" I pulled away from Geo.

"Friendly? Hendia I was minding my business and she came over to me! I told her numerous times I had a girlfriend, but she acted as if she didn't care. This is not my fault." Geo defended himself. I knew this was Geo's fault, I was only speaking out of anger.

"You letting a bitch that ain't nowhere near your level, get you all mad and shit." Geo added, shaking his head in disbelief. I let out a frustrated sigh before walking back over to him. I placed my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

"That girl got me so fucking mad." I said as I shook my head. Geo laughed before he lift my head up and placed a kiss on my lips. I pulled back, giving Geo a little smile.

"Come here, let me give you what she could never have." Geo whispered in my ear before he kissed me again. Geo rubbed his hands across my chest before wrapping them around my neck. I followed as he walked back and fell onto the bed.

"I need you." I tugged at his shirt before pulling it off. He pushed me back before smacking his forehead. "I don't have any condoms." He said, making me laugh. "Fuck the condom." I replied, smashing my lips back into his.

He undid his belt before he slid off his pants. His dick was peaking through his boxers and I was getting a bit excited to see it. I slowly slid off my dress, watching as he looked me up and down while biting his lip.

"Stop teasing and let me fuck you."

I crawled over to him before placing my head onto the pillow next to him. His hand began to slide down my inner thigh, causing my breathing to become heavier. A smile formed on my  as he removed my panties, his face now being close to my vagina.

"You ready baby girl?"

His asking of consent made me fall in love all over again. It was the bare minimum, but most men don't ask before they do it.

"Yes." I replied.

I watched as he slide his middle and index finger inside of me, causing a warm feeling to run over my body. His eyes moved up to mine and he stared into my eyes as I struggled to hold eye contact with him. He began picking up his speed and I couldn't help to laugh at how good it felt.

"Is something funny?" He asked, removing his fingers from inside me. "No." I whispered, afraid of what would happen if I said the opposite.

Geo grabbed onto my legs before pulling me down, leveling our bodies with each other. I watched as he inserted himself into me, making me throw my head back onto the pillow.

He placed his hand on my waist before he began to go in and out of me. I then looked down to see that it wasn't even all the way in. I placed one of my hands on his chest before I started pulling him into me more.

"You sure you want all of it?" He asked me and nodded my head. He started pushing himself deeper into me, causing a scream to escape from my lips.

"Faster." I whispered, wanting all of Geo. My moans got louder the faster he went. I tried to keep quiet, but I couldn't anymore. I could hear myself echoing, but I didn't care. Faster. He went faster. I felt my back began to curl up at the pain, but I fucking loved it.

"Fuck!" I yelled gripping onto the thin sheet.

"I'm about to nut, stay like that Hendia." Geo said, but I wasn't ready for him to be done.

"Wait."

I pushed him back, flipping myself over to be positioned on top of him.

I gripped onto his dick, taking all of it in my hands before slowly sitting on it.

"Fuck Hendia."

I placed my hands on Geo's shoulders and he placed his hands on my waist. I then began moving up and down, trying my hardest to take all of it. "Faster baby." He said, running his hands through my hair.

"Shit." Geo whispered as I picked up my speed. "You like this baby?" I asked, watching Geo struggle to keep his eyes open.

"I love this, but I'm about to cum." Geo whispered, making me laugh. I picked up my speed even more, testing how long she could hold off from finishing.

"Hendia get the fuck off of me." Geo said, running his hands through his hair. Geo pushed me off of him before running over to the bathroom, and I couldn't stop laughing at him.

"You took a huge risk by doing that baby girl." Geo yelled from the bathroom.

"Whatever. You want to shower or run a bubble bath?" I asked, ignoring his statement. "Bath." Geo replied, stepping back into the room.

I slid my panties back on before standing up. I felt my legs go weak and I almost fell, but I caught myself. Geo's eyes widened as he burst into laughter.

"Karma."

Geo wrapped his arms around my waist and helped me over to the bathroom, and we both couldn't stop laughing at how weak my legs were at the moment.

After Geo and I took a long bath, everyone showed back up to the house. We all just grabbed some chairs and talked about everything that happened today. Soon after, we all went our separate ways and fell asleep...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

625K 24.5K 40
When Ph.D. candidate Scarlett is forced to play loving wife to her mentor's playboy son, the last thing she expects is to fall for the fantasy hersel...
5.1M 167K 46
In which, a blind business tycoon gets assigned to a nymphomaniac nurse _____________________________________________ Copyright ©️ 2021 ssybahz (Star...
Abducted Oleh dummyboi_writer

Misteri / Thriller

13.3K 184 17
We all think we're average. We think there's nothing special about us. But, what if I told you that there was someone who thinks differently? Somebod...
1.8K 226 41
~COMPLETED~ Myra has two options in front of her, either she gets inside the room, saves the person she's falling for or can go back to the life she...