Boruto's twin sister

By Yanxingg_Stephanie

Uzumaki Hinako is the younger twin sister of the infamous Uzumaki Boruto. She inherited her mother's hyuuga e... More

!! IMPORTANT A.N. !!
Part one
part two
part three
special chapter: how hinako awakened her byakugan :)
part four
part five
part six
part seven
uzumaki and uchiha twins first time meeting
part eight
sakada's past ( special story)
part nine
Special story: Hinako's period!!!
part ten
hinako
Special chapter: an accident
Not a chapter
part eleven
sorry
:')
Chunin exams!!!
chunin exams 2
Sasuke's fear....
so sorry
hinako's seal
PART 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
please read
to the canon verse!
part 16
announcement!!
part 17
part 18
change of plans
part 19
6.3 k veiws special!!
Part 2 of 6.3k veiw special
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
Part 24
part 24
part 25
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAKURA-CHAN!!!
Part 26
Part 27 ( rewrite )
part 28
Help
Part 29
special side stories
Part 30
Part 31
Sequel
New chapter at sequel!
New book!
Important A.N.
Okay, so...
Part 1 ( rewritten )
Part 2 ( rewritten )
Guess what?
...
Part 3 ( rewritten/short )
Part 4 ( rewritten )
:)
Apology
Part 5 ( rewritten )
MitsuHina
Yurei ✌️
I have something to confess.

Birthday twins special!! ( two days late tho )

1K 25 9
By Yanxingg_Stephanie

Boruto wakes up to the shinning sun and hinako beside him. He smiles and gets out of bed. He wakes her up and gets kicked in the stomach but she still wakes up in the end. They both get ready for the day and went to the kitchen. 

" Morning mom, dad and hima" Hinako and Boruto greets.

" Morning!" They say together.

" So, guess what day it is?" boruto says. Hinako's ears perked up at this and remembers the special day. She smiles and says. " Yeah! What day is it?"

" It's a... monday?" naruto says and the twins frowned.

" E-eh? Is it not?"

" It is..."

' hopefully our friends won't be the same.' they thought.

Soon breakfast was over and they happen to pass by kawaki who was at the door.

" Happy birthday..." They heard him whisper and smiled.

" Thanks " they said and left.

.

.

.

.

.

" Yo!" Boruto called out to his friends.

" Boruto! * gasp * Hinako!!" They rush to her side since they haven't seen her but heard she was back. They tried to visit her but was never answered.

" Huh? Who the heck are you guys?" She said.

They all froze. Did she not remember them?

" What are all of you looking at huh?" She snaps.

" H-hinako! Their your friends!" Boruto says. " They mean no harm!"

" And why should I believe them?"

" Just, just because, hinako.... And sorry everyone, It's just that she has..... lost her memories somehow.."

Everyone gasp at this except for those who already knew her situation.

" Hinako! It's us! Your friends! " denki says.

" Hey you're kinda adorable..." Hinako says and walks circles around the poor blushing boy.

" Hinako! You can't go around people and say that!!" Boruto panics.

" Huh? Why not?"

" You just can't!"

" Whatever.. say, what's your name?"

" D-denki K-kaminarion..."

Suddenly, Hinako felt a painful sting on her head as soon as she heard that name. She clutched her head and her knees dropped to the ground.

" Hinako!"

' My name is Denki Kaminarion.... and thank you for *!#$^in% up *o% me, you were ver% brav*...' 

" Argh!" She yepls in pain.

" Hinako! Are you alright?!" Boruto says.

Then, the pain in her head miraculously stopped. " H-huh?"

She looked around and saw everyone looking at her weirdly and worriedly.

" What on earth are you shitheads lookin' at? Oh hey denki, haven't seen you in a while."

Everyone's eyes widen.

" What?"

" Y-you remember me...?"

" Duh. I remember you, but not them. So I still don't want to be with them"

" Wh-when did we meet?"

" Uhh when you were being bullied by some jerks and I stood up for you...and uh, one of them slapped me and I beat the hell out of them, I guess."

Boruto's tears swelled up in his eyes and hugs his sister. " Your memories! Their coming back!!"

' This is the best birthday ever!' he added up in his thoughts.

" Nii-san?" Hinako thought that he was acting weird.  Suddenly, she felt that weird pain in her head again. She gasped in pain and hugged onto boruto tightly to soothe the pain. Boruto was very worried. Boruto felt that pain too and both let go of each other. This pain... It was similar to the one he felt when hinako was still kidnapped!

They both shared a few memories at that moment. 

' YOU BROUGHT HIM WITH YOU?! WHY YOU! CAN YOU JUST STAY OUT OF TROUBLE AT LEAST ONCE?! YOU BETTER GIVE ME A GOOD AND REASONABLE EXPLANAITION OR I'LL THROW YOU TO SUNGAKURE NOW! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!????!!! I WANT EVERYTHING TO. BE . THE . TRUUUTH!!!! '

Hinako hugs her brother and mumbles ' period '. Boruto understanded what she wanted and went to get a glass of warm milk for her.

' Nii-san, please don't teach her to do things like thi-'

' byakugan?!'

.

.

.

.

The twins woke up, greeted by a white ceiling, again.

" Oww... my head..." boruto says.

" What the... boruto?"

Hearing his sister call him by his name instead of ' nii-san ' made him shocked.

" Hinako! Do you remember anything?!"

" Wh-what do you mean? I uh, what do you want me to remember?"

" The academy? You remember anything ?"

" I remember... you...hima....papa....mama....uh....sasuke-san....erm, kakashi-oji? and uh....hanabi-nee chan and....oji-san? And... denki then kawaki"

" Anything else?"

" No..."

" sigh... it's fine."

( That night )

" I can't believe none of our family members remember our birthday..." boruto grunts.

" I think it's kinda okay"

" Okay? The last time this happened was when dad didn't even come home! Now he's home and doesn't remember our birth-"

Suddenly, the lights were out, slightly shocking the twins.

" What happened?" hinako asked.

" How would I know? Let's go downstairs... can you use your byakugan?"

" Sure...." she activated her byakugan and led the way to the kitchen. She saw many chakra's at the kitchen. 

" What the..? Why are there so many people? " hinako says.

" People?! How many?"

" Too many.... Let's go check it out."

" Okay." 

As soon as the twins steps into the kitchen, the lights were back and there stood their family, kawaki, hanabi, hiashi, their aunties and uncles, not to mention their friends are here too. And in the middle, there was a very beautiful birthday cake.

The twins mouths were wide opened. They were pretending not to remember so it will be a suprise for them.

" You guys.." 

Kawaki walks over to hinako and gave her a bouqet of flowers.

" * gasps * Kawaki! These are beautifuul!!!!"

" Yeah yeah."

* naruto bought it so kawaki can give it to her *

Sarada walks up to boruto and pushes something into his palm. It was the birthday special thunder burger. 

" Sarada!!! Thank youuu!!!!" he hugs her. She blushes and mumbles a ' welcome '. 

Hinata and naruto gave boruto a new game console and a collection of hairpins and hair accessories for hinako. They hug their parents.

Sasuke and sakura gave them some new kunai's and each a katana. sasuke promised to teach them how to use it.

kakashi gave hinako a necklace and boruto a pair of fingerless glove.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

' best birthday ever '

Happy belated birthdaay boruto and hinakoo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.8K 2K 33
The Second Hokage always said the Uchiha clan was destined for evil and darkness.After the Uchiha clan the massacre of the Uchiha clan their were onl...
169 2 12
What if Naruto had a twin sister. Well this is that story, Nashina Uzumaki, Naruto's older twin sister, with the mixture of personality between their...
145K 3.7K 23
Uchiha clan and Hyūga clan have a living secret... Hira Hyūga was born from the two clans.. funny thing is she is the half-sister to Itachi and Sasu...
2.9K 27 14
On the night Kurama was sealed into Naruto Uzumaki there was a second child present. Menma Uzumaki, Naruto's younger twin and the other vessel for ha...