Saved

By AMAC45

Kimora is 17 and her life has taken a turn for the worse ever since she lost her Parents. Her father's second... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160

48

3.4K 97 4
By AMAC45

Kimora's POV

"Baba." My girlfriend says from the kitchen in her apartment.

I'm spending the weekend with Jackie at her place.

"Yes Boo Bear?" I say as I come out of the bathroom after taking my contacts off and putting on my glasses.

"Dinner's ready." Jackie says.

I smile and nod at my girlfriend then we get our food and go sit at the diner table.

"No." I say when Jackie goes to pull out the chair across from me.

My girlfriend looks at me weirdly so I smile and pat my lap.

Jackie smiles at me then she walks over to me and sits in my lap.

"Ah." I say. "Much better."

"Have I ever told you how much I love your eyes?" Jackie questions.

"Nope." I say.

"Well I love your eyes." Jackie says with a smile. "Technically what color are they?"

"One eye is Amber colored and one eye is Blue." I say.

"They're beautiful." Jackie whispers then she kisses my nose. "Just like you."

I smile at my girlfriend then the two of us eat our dinner.

Once dinner is over, Jackie and I do the dishes.

"Jackie?" I say.

"Yes baby?" Jackie says then she turns around and looks at me.

"You know how we both said we're ready to be intimate with each other?" I question.

"Mhmm."

"Well there's some things I wanted to make you aware of so I don't surprise you if we ever have sex." I say.

"Alright." Jackie says. "Talk to me Baby."

I sigh then I run through a lot of the things I enjoy in the bedroom.

Mom, Hope, Ash, and Alyssa said it might be a good idea to talk to Jackie about stuff like this before we have our first time together. 

"And I...I...I..."

"Breath Kimora." Jackie whispers as she strokes my face with her thumb. "Nothing you say could turn me off from wanting to sleep with you."

"I like being called Daddy in the bedroom." I admit then I shut my eyes and squeeze them shut.

Please don't leave me.

"Kimora look at me." Jackie says so I slowly open my eyes.

"Y-Yes?" I question.

"What did you say?"

"That I like being called Daddy in the bedroom?"

"That's what I thought." Jackie says then she pecks my lips. "Daddy?"

"Yeah?" I say.

"You have stuff on your shirt."

"Dammit." I say.

"Go change while I finish the dishes." Jackie says.

"Yes Ma'am." I say then I head to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom I quickly change out of my dirty shirt and into a clean shirt then I head back to the kitchen where my soulmate is waiting.

"Damn." I say when I see Jackie's ass in her leggings.

As I'm looking at Jackie's ass I notice my girlfriend start to lightly shake it so I walk over to her then smack her ass.

"Your ass looks fat as fuck in these." I say. "Hell your ass always looks fat as fuck."

Jackie giggles then she spins around.

Once Jackie is facing me I pick her up and hold her.

"Maybe you should see what my ass looks like with no clothes on."

"You wanna..." I say and Jackie nods. 

"What are you gonna do to me Daddy?" Jackie innocently says as she plays with my curly hair.

"Well if you'll allow me to then we'll spend the whole night making sure your neighbors know my name." I say then I kiss my midfielder.

"How will we do that Daddy?" Jackie innocently questions then she takes off my shirt. "Bedroom's that way in case you forgot."

"Well." I say as I walk us to Jackie's bedroom. "I'm gonna spend a long time with my tongue and fingers deep in your pussy."

"What then?" Jackie questions as we stop outside the bedroom.

"I'd really like it if you took my dick in your mouth and sucked it until I cum down your throat." I say making Jackie moan. "Can you do that for Daddy?"

"Yes Daddy." Jackie immediately says. "What next Daddy?"

I smirk at Jackie then I ghost my lips over her ear.

"After you swallow my cum a few times, I'm gonna spend the rest of the night with my dick, balls deep in your pussy." I whisper. "And you and I are gonna fuck all night until we've both cum so much that we pass out."

"Fucking hell." Jackie whispers.

"Would you like that beautiful?" I ask.

Jackie cups my face then she pulls it in front of her and passionately kisses me.

"Take me to the bedroom Daddy." Jackie whispers against my lips.

"With pleasure." I say then I carry the beautiful woman into her bedroom.

Once in the bedroom I lay Jackie on the bed then I take off my glasses, my shorts and boxers.

"May I?" I ask as I point to Jackie's clothes.

"Yes Daddy."

"Say that again?" I request then I strip Jackie of her clothes.

"Yes Daddy." Jackie says once she's nude then I notice her looking at my dick.

I smirk at Jackie then I lay on top of her and hover over her.

"See something you like beautiful?" I ask.

"Your dick's fucking massive." Jackie says.

I smirk at the midfielder then I tilt her head back.

Once Jackie's neck is exposed, I lick her soulmate 'necklace' then I lick from the base of her neck all the way up to her jaw.

When I get to Jackie's Jaw I move my head to ghost over Jackie's ear.

"My dick's gonna feel a lot bigger when it's balls deep inside of you." I whisper then Jackie moans.

"Daddy." Jackie softly moans as I rub her pussy.

"But first I wanna get a taste of this." I say then I slide a finger inside the beautiful woman.

"What about your dick Daddy?" Jackie asks. "Can I suck it?"

"Do you want to beautiful?" I ask

"Yes Daddy." Jackie says with a smile.

"Well then after you cum a couple times." I say. "You can use your pretty little mouth to make me cum."

"Yay." Jackie quietly cheers.

"But first." I say then I cup Jackie's face. "I need some kisses."

Jackie giggles then she pulls me down and passionately kisses me.

When Jackie and I pull away due to lack of air, I start marking Jackie's neck.

"Daddy." Jackie moans. "Daddy please."

"Tell me what you want baby." I say then I look into Jackie's eyes. "Let Daddy please you baby."

"Lower Daddy."

"Come on Princess." I say then massage Jackie's tits. "Tell me where you want me and I'll make you feel so good."

"My pussy."

"Good girl." I praise then I peck Jackie's lips.

I reattach my lips to Jackie's neck then start kissing down her gorgeous body.

When I reach her beautiful tits I tug on Jackie's nipples drawing a moan from her.

I then continue my journey to the holy grail and finally my lips come into contact with Jackie's clit.

"Finally." I say then I ghost my lips over Jackie's lower lips. "I get a taste."

I explore Jackie's pussy for the first time and holy fuck she tastes goods.

"Daddy." Jackie moans as she tangles her hands in my hair.

I pull Jackie's legs over my shoulders then thrust two fingers into her wet pussy while continuing to taste her.

"D-D-D-Daddy." Jackie stutters.

Guessing she's close I speed up my thrusts and lick and suck on Jackie's bundle of nerves.

"DADDYYYYYYY." Jackie screams as she floods my face and mouth with her delicious juices.

I help my soulmate ride out her first orgasm then I remove my fingers from her pussy and suck Jackie's juices off my fingers.

"You taste like heaven Princess." Jackie asks as I slide up the bed and lay next to her.

"Do you want me to suck you Daddy?" Jackie innocently asks.

"In a minute babygirl." I say. "First I wanna watch you finger yourself."

"Okay Daddy."

Jackie then licks two of her fingers and slowly enters herself.

"Fuck Daddy." Jackie moans.

"Come on baby." I say. "Fuck that pretty little pussy for me."

Jackie instantly speeds up her thrusts and the entire time she is fingering herself she is staring directly at me.

"Like this Daddy?" Jackie innocently questions.

"Just like that beautiful." I say then kiss Jackie's lips. "Just like that."

After I kiss Jackie, I reach down and start massaging Jackie's beautiful tits while watching her furiously finger herself.

I then rest my head right by Jackie's head and ghost my lips over her ear.

"I can't wait to bury my dick deep inside that pretty little pussy."

"Daddy." Jackie whispers.

"I'm gonna have you screaming my name all night while I empty my load deep inside of you."

"Daddy please."

"What do you want Princess?" I ask then tug on Jackie's ear.

"Wanna cum Daddy."

"Sit up." I say then Jackie does.

Once Jackie's sat up, I sit behind her, remove her fingers from her pussy, rest my chin on her shoulder, then I shove three fingers into Jackie's pussy and fuck the daylights out of her

"Oh my god." Jackie Gasps.

"Look at yourself in the mirror." I say then Jackie and I both look at the mirror in front of us. 

"Daddy." Jackie whimpers as I use my free hand to play with her tits.

"You're so Beautiful Baby." I say as I add a fourth finger into Jackie's pussy. "So So beautiful."

"Fuck." Jackie says as she rests her head on my shoulder. "Daddy..."

"Cum Beautiful." I say. "Cum for daddy."

"DADDYY." Jackie moans as she orgasms all over the floor to ceiling mirror in front of us.

"Good girl." I praise as I slow down my fingers.

Jackie lazily smiles at me then she turns and kisses me

"You're so Beautiful." I whisper.

"As are you Daddy." Jackie whispers.

Once Jackie's came down from her high, I pull my fingers out of her, spread her juices on her lips, then I kiss my soulmate as she flips around and straddles me.

"Are you hard for me Daddy?" Jackie innocently asks.

"I am baby" I say and stroke her face. "Watcha gonna do about that?"

Jackie smiles at me then she kisses me before she kneels on the ground.

Once Jackie is kneeled on the ground, I slide to the edge of the bed then Jackie kisses the tip of my dick as she strokes my dick.

Jackie then takes one of my balls in her mouth as she speeds up her strokes.

"Fucking hell." I moan as I tangle my hands in Jackie's hair.

Jackie switches balls and continues to furiously strokes my dick

"Jackie...Jackie I'm close."

Don't judge me.

You'd be close to busting too if your soulmate had your balls in her mouth.

Jackie removes my balls from her mouth and stops her strokes then she looks up at me and opens her mouth.

Understanding what Jackie wants I aggressively stroke my dick and a couple seconds later I shoot ropes of cum all over Jackie's beautiful face.

"You're so pretty I could take picture." I say.

Jackie giggles and smiles at me as she wipes my cum off her face then she puts what she can in her mouth and swallows.

Jackie then takes my still hard dick into her mouth and goes to town.

"Shit." I whisper as I pull Jackie's hair into a pony tail.

With every bob of the head I feel the tip of my dick hit the back of Jackie's throat.

"Jackie...Jackie I..." I go to say, but I bust in Jackie's mouth and can't warn her.

Jackie sucks me dry then removes my dick from her mouth, takes my balls back into her mouth and continues stroking .

"I see you like sucking balls." I say then Jackie hums on my balls.

"I do Daddy." Jackie says with a mouthful.

Jackie removes my balls from her mouth and stops her strokes then she looks up at me and opens her mouth.

"Cum on my tit's Daddy." Jackie seductively says.

I aggressively stroke my dick and a couple seconds later I shoot ropes of cum all over Jackie's tit's.

Jackie smiles up at me as she wipes my cum off her tit's then she puts what she can in her mouth and swallows.

Jackie then takes my still hard dick into her mouth and goes to town.

"That's it baby." I moan as I pull Jackie's hair into a pony tail while she goes to town. "Suck that dick for Daddy."

With every bob of the head I feel the tip of my dick hit the back of Jackie's throat

"Jackie... Jackie I..." I go to say, but I bust in Jackie's mouth and can't warn her.

Jackie sucks me dry then she removes my dick from her mouth.

"Swallow my cum for me Babygirl." I request and Jackie does.

My soulmate then shows me all off the cum in her mouth before she swallows.

"Well that's hot." I mumble as Jackie straddles me.

"Daddy?" Jackie says.

"Yes Babygirl?" I say.

"I need that dick in me."

"You still sure about me going raw?" I ask.

"Yes Daddy." Jackie says then she ghosts her lips over mine. "I wanna feel all of you when you're in me."

"Okay Baby." I say as I wrap my arms around Jackie.

Without warning I switch our positions so Jackie's laying on the bed while I'm hovering over her.

"Daddy." Jackie Squeals.

"Oops." I say then I lean down and kiss my soulmate. "May I?"

"May you what?" Jackie innocently questions.

I smirk at Jackie then I lean down so we're forehead to forehead.

"May I slide my dick into you and fuck the daylights out of you?"

"Please Daddy." Jackie says as she bites my lower lip. "Please fuck me."

I smile at the beautiful woman below me then I guide my dick into Jackie.

"Holy fuck." Jackie says as she lightly scratches my back. "I didn't know your dick was this big."

"You just tell me when babygirl." I say then I put my head in Jackie's neck.

"Please Daddy." Jackie whimpers then she tugs on my nipple. "Daddy please."

I slowly speed up my thrusts which causes Jackie to start scratching my back.

"Fuck baby." I grunt. "Your so tight."

"Stretch me Daddy."

"It's that what you want Princess?" I question. "You want Daddy to stretch your pretty little pussy."

"Please Daddy."

"Gladly." I say then bite her sweet spot.

I instantly quicken my thrusts and bottom out in Jackie's pussy with every thrust.

"Yes...Yes...Yes...Yes...Yes...Yes...Yes...Yes." Jackie squeaks after every thrust.

I continue to fuck the daylights out of Jackie while licking, sucking, and biting all over her neck.

"Daddy...Daddy....Daddy." Jackie moans.

"Let go babygirl." I say. "Let the whole world know who makes you feel good."

"DADDYYYYYYY." Jackie moans as I feel her juices on my dick.

A couple seconds later I bite down on Jackie's pulse point as I empty my load inside of her.

Jackie's juicy pussy milks me dry while I slow down my thrusts and kiss the spot I bit.

After I've helped Jackie ride out her high I flip us so she's on top then I smash my lips onto hers.

Eventually Jackie starts slowly moving up and down on my dick so I smack her ass causing her to gasp into the kiss.

"Ride me baby." I say. "I wanna watch those beautiful tits bounce up and down while you fuck yourself on my dick.

"Yes Daddy." Jackie says then she leans up and straddles me.

Jackie starts bouncing up and down on my dick so I enjoy the show while slowly rubbing her clit.

As Jackie uses my dick to fuck herself, she grabs my tits and starts massaging them.

"Fuck babygirl." I moan.

Jackie speeds up her bounces so I grab her hands and take them off my tits then I bring her down so she's laying on me.

"Can Daddy take over Princess?" I whisper.

"Please Daddy." Jackie whimpers.

"Hang on beautiful." I say then kiss Jackie's head.

I then vigorously pump in and out of Jackie and get reacquainted with Jackie's beautiful pussy.

"Kiss me babygirl." I say. "Let me feel those lips as I cum inside you."

Jackie smashes her lips onto mine then tangles her hands in my air as I bottom out in her pussy.

A minute later I feel my balls tighten so I speed up my pumps and tighten my grip on Jackie.

As I paint Jackie's walls white I feel her juices running down my dick.

We stop kissing and catch our breathes as I slow down my pumps and help Jackie come down from her high.

Once Jackie's came down from her high she cups my face and softly kisses me.

"I need more Daddy." Jackie says.

"You want me to fuck you again?"

"Please Daddy."

"Hands and knees princess." I say then I smack Jackie's ass.

After I smack Jackie's ass she moves off me and gets on her hands and knees.

Once Jackie's in position I kneel behind her then I lean down and kiss from the top of her ass, up her back, and stop at her neck.

"You sure you wanna do this Jackie?" I whisper then I nip Jackie's ear as my hands travel to her tits

"Please Daddy." Jackie moans as I squeeze her tits.

"Tell Daddy what you want me to do." I say

"I want your dick inside of me." Jackie says then she pushes her pussy against my dick. "Please Daddy."

"How do you want it baby girl?" I question.

"Hard Daddy." Jackie whimpers as I twitch my dick against her pussy. "I want you to fuck me like you mean it."

"Then I'll do just that." I say then squeeze Jackie's tits one last time.

I kiss behind Jackie's ear one last time then I lean up and guide my dick back into Jackie's pussy.

I let Jackie get use to my size again and once she nods I grip onto her hips and fuck the daylights out of her for a long time.

"Feel good babygirl?" I say as I watch my dick continuously slide in and out of Jackie's pussy.

"So good Daddy." Jackie moans as my nails dig into her ass. "Just like that."

"Just like this?" I question then smack Jackie's ass.

"Harder Daddy."

"Like this?" I question then smack Jackie's ass harder.

"Just like that." Jackie moans.

I smack the shit out of Jackie's ass then I lean back down so my tits are resting on her back.

I then move Jackie's hair to the side before I reach around and grip onto Jackie's tits.

"Can I pull your hair babygirl?" I whisper in Jackie's ear.

"Please Daddy." Jackie moans.

I kiss behind Jackie's ear then I lean up, grab a fistful of her hair and pull it towards me as I continue fucking the daylights out of my soulmate.

"Daddy." Jackie moans.

"You need to cum Princess?" I ask.

"So bad Daddy."

"Where do you want me to cum Jackie?" I ask.

"In me Daddy." Jackie moans. "Please cum in me."

"Cum babygirl." I whisper then kiss behind Jackie's ear. "Cum for me."

"DADDY." Jackie moans as her and I orgasm at the same time.

Once I've finished emptying my load into Jackie's pussy I help her ride out her high then I pull out of her.

After I've pulled out, I lay down next to Jackie and pull her into me so she's cuddling me then Jackie she lays her head on my right boob.

"You know we're not done right?" Jackie says. "We're fucking until you leave."

"You ready my mind babygirl." I say. "You read my mind."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 11.9K 85
Keegan has been through way too much in her 30 years of life. She's been through a war, moving from a war torn country to America, playing football i...
440K 12.1K 110
Talia has a lot of secrets, but her biggest secret she hopes nobody will ever find out. Her secret could put the people she loves most in danger. How...
266K 6.6K 43
Anna has had a very hard upbringing, but she's defeated every hurdle thrown her way. But what will happen when her biggest secret comes to light and...
380K 9.1K 68
It has been one year since your wedding day and if you're thinking your married, sorry to say, but you're not. It has been one year since Alex Morgan...