Our Secret

By hannahlee667

Witney Carson a beautiful talented young dancer. Witney has never experienced true love. She's just a small t... More

Tour Bound
New York City Adventures
Showtime
Bus Life
Childrens Healthcare Of Atlanta
Why are you Kissing?
News Year Eve ( DANCING WITH THE STARS Style)
Disney World❤️
Dream Come True
Universal Studios
Next Stop✈️
Why are you here?
Where is she?
A Night with Val
Catching Up
Thanks Again
A Day Out
Make-up or Break-up
Marks Gig
Nashville Love
Music City Exploring
Ryman Auditorium
Opposite Night
Pittsburgh Party
Mohegan Sun
Suprise
Date Night in PA (Part 1)
Date Night (Part 2)
Brother for Life
I would love too
Lets Try this again
Your my Paulroom
Home Sweet Home
Why did she leave?
Okay I Guess
Never Give Up
I Came Back
Flirting and Promises
Cuddles and Movies
Double Date
Late Night Chats
We Won't Be Late
Finally
Childrens Hospital Of Cincinatti
New Orleans
Ballas Family Barbeque
Missing You
Skiing and Damage
Loving Life
Bye Take Care
Utah Girls
Nice To Meet You
Baby its Personal
Are You Kidding Me?
The News
Kym is The Best Tour Mum
I Want to help You
Making Mark Jealous
Las Vegas
Uh oh
Authors Note
Talking Again
Baby Preparations
Boat Trip
Vacation

I Can't

247 9 0
By hannahlee667

Marks Point of View
It has been really nice relaxing and just enjoying life with Jean. I thought about going to Utah like I had originally planned to meet the Carson's. But that was going to be to painful. I knew just by Witney's tweets she was done with me. I knew I had caused her pain but I couldn't help it. I was a hot mess. Derek had the best idea. I should go out to dinner with him, Jean, Julianne, Bethany, Sharna, Artem. I took a shower and drove to the restaurant. I took Jeans purse and carried it for her. We all sat down and ordered. Derek, Artem and I started talking about the upcoming season of dancing with the stars. I saw Derek's phone light up and he looked at me. "Man your in trouble." I got worried "why what happened?" He said "Witney texted me and she said to tell you that her and Dylan are dating and that she hopes you don't mind." I was beyond angry. Dylan knows that I love Witney with all my heart. Yet he still asked her out. I can't believe he was my best friend. I start to yell "what the heck how dare he!" Derek looked at me " dude she's single and can date whoever she wants." I looked at him " no she's not she's mine." He laughs "Mark check your phone." I did there were about a hundred messages from Witney breaking up with me. I started to cry. I got up and rushed out of the restaurant and Julianne followed.
J: Mark she will forgive you but you have to prove you love her.
M: I do I love her more than anything but I've started to fall for Jean again.
J: mark you have to choose
M: I choose Witney
J: good! Now book a flight to Salt Lake City for tomorrow.
M: you got it just promise to take care of Jean for me.
J: will do bye Mark.
She gave me a hug. I walked back in the restaurant and asked Jean if she was ready to go. She nodded and we went home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 458 25
After a couple years apart from one another, Emma Scott and Artem Chigvintsev find themselves together again in the ballroom. This time dancing for t...
4.9K 152 14
Part 2 of markney series. Read my first book why not, to understand this book better!!
334K 7.5K 21
She wasn't meant to fall in love with him, but she did, her childhood bestfriend, but he left her. Now, two years later, he is back. Will this be her...
3.3K 122 34
R5 has this competition where you can win to go on tour with them .  The competition is where you answer a whole bunch of questions that no one...