New York City Adventures

Witney's Point of View
After we were done eating. Mark took my hand and we went to Times Square and took pictures. He said he wanted to remember this day. I agreed so much. I was in love. I call Lindsay so we can meet up with them again.
Lindsay: where are you and Mark!?
Witney: we got lost where are you?
Lindsay: same place we were 2 hours ago.
Witney: we're coming!
Mark grabs my hand and we run back to where they were he let go of my hand. Lindsay says to not leave again and we said okay. After 3 more hours of walking around we decided to go back to the hotel. Me and Lindsay go back to our room. I was brushing my teeth when there was a knock at the door.
Witney: "come in" who could it be at 11:30 pm.
Mark and Val come in and ask if they can watch a movie. The next 2 hours we watch Jump in some weird basketball movie. Lindsay goes to Emma and Kyms room to get coke. Val leaves to go talk to Dylan. I'm alone with Mark again. "Goodnight Baby" he says in that charming British accent. He kisses me on the cheek. I shut the door and lay down.

Marks Point of View
I wake up and tell Val I left my wallet in the girls room. I run upstairs and knock on Emma's door.
Emma: " yes it's 8:00 am what do you want?"
Mark: "Lindsay wants to talk to you in the lobby now."
Emma: " okay tell her I'll be right there"
I then walk to Lindsay and Witney's door. ( knock knock)
Lindsay:" what do you want?"
Mark: "Emma needs you in the lobby"
Lindsay: " okay bye" she walks out the door. I walk in and Witney sees me and smiles.
Witney: "hey mr handsome what do you want."
Mark: " good morning beautiful" kissing her on the cheek.
Witney: "I love you! Show today."We go to breakfast and hold hands under the table. No one knows if anyone can crack my secret its Dylan . He's my best friend.