Late Night Chats

Witney's Point of View
The cast all went out to dinner together since we had the night off. After dinner we came back to the hotel. Everyone went to Emma and Kym's room to watch a movie. But Paul said he needed to talk to me, Brooklyn and Sasha. We agreed and went to Paul and Sasha's room. We all sat on the bed and Paul ordered room service for us. He's such a nice person. Once the room service got here we all sat down but then decided to go change clothes so Paul gave us t-shirts and I had left some shorts in his room and he had them in his suitcase. After we changed clothes we all sat on the bed eating and talking finally Sasha asked "so what did you need us for exactly?" Paul smiled.
Paul:" right so umm I don't know how to say this?"
Brooklyn:" you like Brittany "
Paul:" how did you know?"
Sasha:" please man everyone can tell you can't keep your eyes off her."
Witney:" you know my opinion ask her out already"
Brooklyn:" I agree "
Paul:" but how ?"
Sasha: "something memorable that she will always remember."
Brooklyn:" romantically obviously"
Witney:" rehearsal tomorrow I could make it so she's late and then someone could videotape it."
Paul:" I like that! Witney make sure she's late at least 20 minutes. Brooklyn and Emma can help decorate. Sasha you videotape."
Brooklyn:" I'll tell Emma!"
Witney:" got it but you've got Lindsay"
Paul:" deal 2 Utah girls is easier than 4"
Sasha:" congrats man glad you finally figured it out."
Me and Brooklyn leave "bye guys!" We walk back to Emma's room and then everyone goes to bed.