New Orleans

Marks Point of View
I knew that I had to tell the crew about my record deal. I had another secret to tell the cast Jean had found out she was pregnant and she thought the baby was mine. She said it could be Brian's but it was most likely mine. I didn't want to be a father. And I definitely didn't want Witney to think this happened while I was with her. Plus I want Witney to be the only mother to my children. The entire cast was going to dinner and exploring but I told everyone I was sick. I walked to a park to get my head clear. I went back to the hotel and called Julianne. She was like my sister and I could tell her anything without worrying if she will tell anyone.
M: hey Jules I miss you
J: Mark what's wrong I know you well enough to know you need help.
M: I got a new record deal and don't know how to tell everyone.
J: mark it's more than that if your calling me
M: fine Jean is pregnant and thinks I'm the father but I'm happy with Witney and don't want to tell her.
J: wow umm Mark how do you feel about being a dad?
M: I am worried about it i just want Witney that's it
J: tell your mom first then see what she says mother knows best plus you'll be home in 2 days. I would also call Jean and discuss everything with her and if the baby is yours make sure you tell her you want to be in the baby's life.
M: thank you Jules love you.
J: you too mark good luck and have fun oh and congrats
M: thanks
I hung up and decided to call Jean.
M: hey any news
J: they won't know until the baby is 3 and they can run tests
M: okay well congrats and I will come visit soon
J: Mark I hope it's you because you would make a great father and I trust Witney as a step mom but I will never let Brian in this baby's life so can we assume it's you
M: of course and I will help you raise the baby for his or her sake but I want to keep this a secret for a few days until I can tell everyone
J: absolutely I agree
( knock knock "Mark are you okay ")
M: umm Witney's here gtg
J: bye Mark thank you
M: anytime and take care please be in la in 3 weeks.
J: can't wait
M: me either now call Derek if you need anything
J: will do
M: bye love
I hung up and opened the door. Witney came in. She asked who I was talking to. I told her Shawn was visiting la. She asked if I was up for dinner. I told her I needed to rest up a little more.