Ballas Family Barbeque

Witney's Point of View
We were going to Marks parents house and I was a bit nervous. But his parents welcomed me in very well into the family and I got along great with his siblings. I thought everything was going great but Mark still seemed really nervous he wouldn't eat anything which was really rare. In the middle of lunch he asked if his mom would come into the other room to talk they went inside I was a bit scared.

Marks Point of View
I know it wasn't the best timing but I couldn't keep it in any longer. My mom and I went inside to my bedroom. ( I'm making it m=Mark and b= mrs ballas )
M: mom Jean is pregnant and thinks I'm the father but it happened before I was with Witney but I don't know.
B: you need to not tell Witney during tour because that's a lot of stress but son do you think it's yours?
M: yea mom I do
B: then you need to be a good father and remember Jean needs you right now this is really hard on her. Call everyday
M: thank you mom will do
B: congratulations son I'm proud of you
M: thanks mom I appreciate it.

She left and I called Jean.
J: hey Mark everything is great and I talked with Brian he said he was 99% sure it's not his.
M: well then know I want to be a good father
J: Mark I am very grateful for you being so kind but I may be moving in with Lauren my best friend I need someone here is that okay?
M: absolutely but I am booking my flight right now
J: what
M: I'm coming to visit you and take care of you.
J: no it's okay I'll be fine
M: too bad I leave after tonight's show
J: thank you babe you're the best daddy ever especially since you should be with Witney
M: nope got to take of my child see you tomorrow
J: bye
I hung up and called mom and dad back upstairs told them everything.

Witney's Point of View
After the show I went looking for Mark I couldn't find him. I asked Dylan "where is Mark?" He frowns " he needed to go back to LA for something personal but he will be back in a few days." I started crying "without telling me" Dylan said it was extremely personal he didn't even know and he promised he still loved me and will be back. I was still heartbroken.