I Can't

Marks Point of View
It has been really nice relaxing and just enjoying life with Jean. I thought about going to Utah like I had originally planned to meet the Carson's. But that was going to be to painful. I knew just by Witney's tweets she was done with me. I knew I had caused her pain but I couldn't help it. I was a hot mess. Derek had the best idea. I should go out to dinner with him, Jean, Julianne, Bethany, Sharna, Artem. I took a shower and drove to the restaurant. I took Jeans purse and carried it for her. We all sat down and ordered. Derek, Artem and I started talking about the upcoming season of dancing with the stars. I saw Derek's phone light up and he looked at me. "Man your in trouble." I got worried "why what happened?" He said "Witney texted me and she said to tell you that her and Dylan are dating and that she hopes you don't mind." I was beyond angry. Dylan knows that I love Witney with all my heart. Yet he still asked her out. I can't believe he was my best friend. I start to yell "what the heck how dare he!" Derek looked at me " dude she's single and can date whoever she wants." I looked at him " no she's not she's mine." He laughs "Mark check your phone." I did there were about a hundred messages from Witney breaking up with me. I started to cry. I got up and rushed out of the restaurant and Julianne followed.
J: Mark she will forgive you but you have to prove you love her.
M: I do I love her more than anything but I've started to fall for Jean again.
J: mark you have to choose
M: I choose Witney
J: good! Now book a flight to Salt Lake City for tomorrow.
M: you got it just promise to take care of Jean for me.
J: will do bye Mark.
She gave me a hug. I walked back in the restaurant and asked Jean if she was ready to go. She nodded and we went home.