News Year Eve ( DANCING WITH THE STARS Style)

Mark's Point of View
So since tonight was New Years Eve. I wanted to make it special for Witney. After our show we all got back on the bus. The seat next to Witney on one side was open while Lindsay sat on the other side. I sat next to her. She laid he legs on my lap and I rubbed her back. She just kept smiling while talking to Emma and Lindsay. After a while she rolled over to face me and started talking. It quickly became 11:45 and I told Val and Brittany to videotape this. And they said video what. I told them to catch the midnight celebration on the bus so we could always remember this night. With my best friends and girlfriend! It was going to be the best night. We all got up and started the countdown. And I knew Sasha was going to surprise kiss Emma. I took a snapchat video of the dancing with the stars tour cast counting down the new year! At midnight I pulled Witney close and said " here's to another year with you beautiful!" I kissed her and she was in shock. I could hear people yelling aw look at Sasha and Emma there so cute. Then I heard Lindsay " Witney and Mark what on earth why are you kissing!?" I just ignored them this was our moment. When we finally broke apart. We were bombarded with questions and I told everyone the whole story about how much I loved Witney. And how we started dating. They all seemed really happy for us. And we started singing and playing games and going crazy. Witney was by my side and everything was perfect. We looked at the pictures and videos that Val and Brittany took. Val got one of us kissing. And Brittany got one with both us and Emma and Sasha kissing. I posted on Twitter/ Instagram.
" 2015 started off right!😘 @witneycarson"
I went over to the couch and sat by Witney she put her head on my shoulder and grabbed my hand. We fell asleep like that. When I woke up my phone buzzed and I opened it 2 notifications.
" didn't know tonight was date night on the tour bus 😂❤️ @witneycarson @markballas @sashafarber1 @emmaslaterdance " that was posted by Brittany with the picture of all of us kissing. The other one was
" my world🌍💚 @markballas" which was posted by Witney. I looked up and saw that Emma was asleep on Sasha as well. It was only 3:00 am so I woke Sasha up and we took the girls to the girls suite. Which was a room with a big bed where all the girls changed and stored there luggage. We laid the girls on the bed since no one was in there and Emma said " Sasha will you stay with me and Mark you too. I am sure Witney would want you too." I looked at Sasha and we both got into the bed. We all slept until we woke up to Alfonso and Brooklyn taking photos of us. " sorry you all were so cute." I leaned over and kissed Witney on the forehead. We went and got breakfast before we got to Orlando which was going to be at 8:30 am. It was going to be a good year!🎉✌️