Discipline

By hidans_hoe

Elizabeth Strong is a bright, confident, beautiful young woman. She is also a Dominatrix to the wealthy and p... More

An Introduction
A Close Call
A Catalyst
An Exclusive Deal
A Day at the Ballpark
A Family Affair
A Beautiful Moment
A Space in Between
A Cruel World
A Cold Shoulder
A Power Struggle
A Warm Place
An Explanation
A Wicked Surprise
A Poisonous Mess
A Halo in Reverse
A Lost Tree
A Violent Heart
A Word of Wisdom

A Lovely Afternoon

33 2 0
By hidans_hoe

I sigh deeply as I open my eyes. The sun is shining brightly onto my comforter, causing me to roast like a Thanksgiving turkey. I roll out of bed and slump over to my bathroom. Sitting down to pee, I think about last night. I wanted to bring Alex to my bed so badly. His kind eyes, his thick build, and that ass—hot damn! I brush my teeth and exit my bedroom, grabbing my phone on the way out. I check it for messages.

Are you free tonight? I have the day off. Alex texted.

A surge of excitement erupts from within my belly.

Sure. Want to come over to my place?

I pour myself a bowl of Lucky Charms and as I pour the milk, my phone vibrates.

That sounds great. What time?

I tap my finger against my chin as I chew a spoonful of cereal.

How about 3:00? We can watch movies and order food or something.

See you at 3:00.

I grin from ear to ear, jumping and twirling in place. I pump my fist once and then I get back to my breakfast, shoveling it in my mouth. I put the bowl in my sink and then sprint to my room. I tear my closet doors open and my eyes scan my clothing. I grab the sexiest, most padded bra I have along with a skimpy pair of panties. Which reminds me—I haven’t shaved down there. Just as I think about getting my razor and some Coochie Cream, I stop for a moment.

Am I really ready to have sex with Alex? I ask myself. I mean, I was dying to get down to the dirty work last night but that was just my impulsive side thinking. Well, if you don’t have sex, would could only fool around.

I put the panties back and pick out a pair of cute hipsters. I continue to select my outfit—black, form-fitting crop top with a floral design, high-waist black skinny pants and simple black socks. I shower, shampooing my thick hair twice as to make sure it’s perfectly clean. I get dressed and a turquoise cross necklace with gold skull earrings and cross studs are put on. I do a nice neutral smoky eye and I’m ready to go.

I plop down on my couch with my hands resting on either side of me. I wait patiently. I look at the clock on my phone—it’s only 12:13 pm. Great. I stand and look around my apartment. Some of my Blu-Ray cases are askew so I quickly fix them, standing back to observe them in their rightful place. I then go to brush my teeth again. I stare at myself in the mirror observing my makeup. I spit the toothpaste out and rinse my mouth three times. I make sure there are no smudges from my mascara and then a move back out into my living room.

I pad over to the kitchen. I slowly wash my cereal bowl, drying it, and putting it back into the cabinet. I scrub my granite countertops with vinegar spray and then I spray Febreze to cover up the smell. As I journey back to my couch, I stop for a moment. I’m acting very nervous. Why? I have hung out with Alex before. I get these ideas in my head in which I plan everything out on how it’s going to go and then it never works out that way. I just need to stop.

I sit down and turn on the TV. I go to my DVR and play a Barefoot Contessa episode. I lie back and relax, careful not to mess up my hair too much. I watch Ina Garten as she prepares homemade tomato soup with grilled cheese croutons—yum. And before I know it, I’ve dozed off.

I wake with a jolt as my phone goes off—good thing I turned my volume up on it. I check it and I have received a text from Alex that he’s on his way. I run to the bathroom, checking to make sure everything is as perfect as it possibly can be. I pace my living room impatiently as I wait for Alex to arrive. My heart is beating faster than normal and my palms are sweaty. Why am I so nervous? There is a knock at the door and I count to three before walking over and opening it.

“Alex!” I say almost too enthusiastically.

“Elizabeth!” He mimics my tone. “Long time, no see,” Alex jokes.

“Yeah, no kidding! Come on in!” I move out of the way and gesture toward the living room.

“Wow, this place looks even bigger with the sunlight,” Alex comments.

“Yeah, it’s pretty big.” I look around. “So are you hungry or do you want to wait to order food? I was thinking pizza.”

“We could order it now and by the time it comes, I’ll be hungrier.”

“Okay!” I walk into the kitchen and Alex follows me, sitting in the same seat he did the previous night. I open up a drawer to pull out my many takeout menus and find the one for pizza. While I order the pizza, I notice Alex staring at me. I smile girlishly at him. I hang up the phone and place my hands on the counter.

“So what do you want to do?” Alex folds him hands together.

“Why don’t you go over to my entertainment center and pick something out.” I cock an eyebrow. He stands and slowly makes his way over to my TV. “Would you like anything to drink?”

“Yeah, water will be fine.”

I pour Alex a glass of ice water and a glass of lemon zinger iced tea for myself. I walk over to find Alex sitting on the floor, looking through the many DVD and Blu-Ray cases.

“Thank,” Alex mutters. “Hey, what’s ‘Ghost Hunters’?”

“Oh! Oh my God! That’s one of my favorite shows!” I exclaim.

“What’s it about?”

“It’s about a group of people based out of Rhode Island, called TAPS—The Atlantic Paranormal Society—that go to different houses and historical sites in search of spirits. They use scientific equipment to find evidence. It’s wicked!” I smile joyfully while Alex looks at me skeptically. “C’mon, we have to watch it!”

“Alright, I trust you…” Alex murmurs. He stands, grabbing the Season One DVD box. He turns on my Xbox One and slides the disc in. He sits down next to me and folds his hands awkwardly.

Alex must no know if I’m comfortable enough for cuddling, so I scoot closer to him and lay my head against his chest, signaling that it’s okay. He puts his arm around my shoulders and I press ‘Play’.

The pizza arrives just as the first TAPS investigation is wrapping up. I tell Alex to stay seated and watch while I pay the delivery guy, who was very surprised to notice Alex Avila sitting in my living room. Alex just waves and I smile. I prepare our pizza (putting it on plates) and carry it over. We dine on the deliciousness and continue to watch Ghost Hunters.

“So what do you think?” I ask when the first episode ends.

Alex is quiet for a moment, thinking. “It’s actually really interesting. Do they ever find any apparitions?”

“Oh, yeah!” I grin brightly. “Want to watch another?”

“Sure!” Alex picks up the controller and pressed ‘Play’ on the next episode.

Way too much pizza and a few more episodes later, I cannot take it anymore. I pause the episode and look up at Alex.

“What?” He asks, confused.

Without saying a word, I sit up and bring my leg across Alex so that I’m facing him on his lap. I look deep into his eyes and then I press my lips against his. My eyes close and imagine his do too. Our kiss grows stronger as our mouths open. I put my hands on the back of his neck and then run my right one through his thick hair. Alex’s hands travel up and down my back, his fingertips pressing into the fabric of my pants and shirt. My lips travel to his neck, his unshaved face scratching my cheek. It sends shivers down my spine.

“What’s this all about?” He finally asks.

“I feel bad that I only kissed your cheek last night. I want to make it up to you,” I answer between kisses.

“You don’t have to do—“

“—I want to though!” I shove my tongue in his mouth and bite his bottom lip as I pull away. I put my forehead against his as I hold the sides of his head. “Plus, you’re so fucking hot.” I move my right hand down to his crotch and I feel his excitement through his jeans.

Now Alex can’t take it anymore. He picks me up and lays me down on the other end of the couch and climbs on top of me. He kisses me over and over while his hands explore the curves of my body. Like a flick of a switch, I’m immediately turned on. Which is weird considering he was the one who took control and I’m usually the one doing that. But I ignore the thought.

“Oh, Alex,” I moan as he softly nips at my neck. That drives me crazy.

Alex’s hand slides up my crop top and he firmly squeezes my breast. He moves down so that he can kiss my abdomen. My eyes immediately fly open, realizing where this is really going. I sit up quickly.

“What’s wrong?” Alex asks, concerned.

“I… I’m so sorry…”

“What? Why?”

“I just… can’t do this.” I hang my head in embarrassment.

“Do what exactly?”

“This.” I gesture between us. “What we’re doing right now.”

Alex sits back on his knees. “It’s fine. I was moving a little… fast.”

I look up to meet Alex’s eyes. “No, you weren’t. I made it seem like it was okay. I’m really sorry.”

“For what?”

“I got you all… excited.”

Alex chuckles. “Do not worry about that. I can take care of myself.” He winks.

I crack a smile. “I just… I want it to work between us. I feel like adding sex this early could ruin things, you know?”

“Yeah, I do.” He nods, looking away and then he looks up to make eye contact. “I really respect that.”

“You do?” I bite my lip.

“Yeah.” He smiles kindly.

I bring myself forward and I wrap my arms around Alex for a sweet hug. I kiss him concisely on the lips and then I put my head against his chest, listening to the thump of his heartbeat.

“Thanks, Alex.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 90.6K 63
(BOOK 2 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) EXCERPT: "I don't get you. At times you're trying to kill me and then you're seducing me. I can't seem to fig...
2.4M 45.2K 31
❗️MATURE CONTENTS! BEWARE ❗️ Elizabeth is a 24 year old nurse, he work is her passion. Until she is kidnapped and forced to safe a mans life.. Littl...
220K 3.3K 28
This is a story of woman named Olivia Taylor. All her life she's been abused, neglected, and tortured by the people who was supposed to love and take...
1.4K 84 17
Max runs a successful business, works out, loves the outdoors and mountain biking. She works hard and plays hard! She lost her job in the C.S.A a se...