Destiny - (Seven Deadly Sins...

By Red-Ramen

Long before time had a name, Dragons ruled the world. They had all the power they lusted. It scared people to... More

Y/n's Character Profile.
Prologue.
Chapter 1. Sins.
Chapter 2. Identity.
Chapter 3. Slumbering Envy.
Chapter 4. Give me your pain.
Chapter 5. A Journey with A Monster.
Chapter 6. Fighting Our Way To Baste Prison.
Chapter 7. Memories Of The Lost.
Chapter 8. Certain Memories of Certain People.
Chapter 9. "The New Generation?"
Chapter 10. The Start of A Festival.
Chapter 11. Pent-up Feelings.
Chapter 12. Jerk.
Chapter 13. The Worry of The Sins.
Chapter 14. The Armour Giant.
Chapter 15. Trust Was His Downfall.
Chapter 16. The Fragments.
Chapter 17. Breaking into the Capital.
Chapter 18. A Knight's Curse.
Chapter 19. With the Blood of a Demon.
Chapter 20. How to Save a Broken Soul.
Chapter 21. The Sacrifice of a Friend.
Chapter 23. Preparing for a Trip.
Mini Chapter! (Bonus)
Chapter 24. The Day of the Departed.
Chapter 25. Kiss for a Ki-Not.
Chapter 26. The Meaningful Blue Tunic.
Chapter 27. The Albion at the Camelot Wall.
Chapter 28. Dragon Meets Truth.
Chapter 29. The Scarred Girl.
Quick Question! - The Movie.
Chapter 30. Where Friendship Goes.
Chapter 31. The Trials Begin!
Chapter 32. The Promise I Made.
Chapter 33. Shaken Trust.
Chapter 34. Parting Ways.
Chapter 35. The Journey of Yakul and Jericho.
Chapter 36. Sunshine.
Chapter 37. Deadly Maze.
Chapter 38. The Clouding Skies...
Chapter 39. Sweet Relief.
Chapter 40. The Aftermath.
Chapter 41. Benevolence Falls.
Chapter 42. Purity's Hatred.
Chapter 43. The Return of a Legend.
Chapter 44. Peliodas!
Chapter 45. Unwelcomed Memories.
Chapter 46. I'll Save You.
Chapter 47. You Saved Us.
Chapter 48. Just... Shut up.
Chapter 49. A Cursed Love.
Chapter 50. Human Vs. Dragon.
Chapter 51. A New Threat.
Chapter 52. The Turning Point.
Chapter 53. In the name of...
Chapter 54. The Coldhearted.

Chapter 22. The Wrath of a Dragon.

6.3K 230 83
By Red-Ramen

~Wrath~

Extreme anger.

~No one's P.O.V~

"ELIZABETH!!" Margaret called out to her younger sister as she made her way to her sitting figure, doing her best to push against the wind.

Elizabeth was holding onto Hawk to the best of her abilities to make sure he wouldn't go flying. A hand grabbed ahold of her arm. It was tight, and hurt as she was pulled up to stand.

Her eyes made contact with Meliodas' green ones, "We have to get outta here!" He shouted above the wind, kneeling down to get to Hawk. He pulled him up from the ground, and hold him under his arm.

"Y/N!" Diane's voice cut clearly through the air, but it didn't gain the girl's attention. Glowing eyes were concentrated on the form of Hendrickson, who happened to be pushing his shoulder back into place.

"Y/n! Come on!" Ban growled up at the girl, "Snap out of it!" He shouted before swinging his three parted staff. Before it could hit the girl, the wind intensified.

The sphere around Y/n expanded and sent Ban along with his staff flying back into the side of the crater.

King held his arm up to protect himself against the raging wind that soon began to pull pieces of the crater of, catapulting them high into the air.

"GOWTHER!!" Meliodas roared over to the other side, "SPREAD THE WORD! EVERYBODY HAS TO GET OUT OF HERE!" He shouted, not waiting to listen to King's claim before he started to leave with Elizabeth and Hawk.

"Gowther's not..." Before King finished, a beheaded Gowther stood up with his head in his hands. He placed his head back onto his body, "Roger that, Captain!"

"What are you anyway...?" King asked under his breath, knowing full well that no one would be able to hear him.

"Broadcast!" Gowther exclaimed, holding two fingers out into the air. A bolt went from head to head, sending the message on and on.

And so, people began to flee out of the crater for their own safety.

Meliodas sighed, placing Hawk by the edge of the crater Hendrickson and Y/n were within. Elizabeth fell to her knees beside Hawk, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Meliodas took a deep breath, "WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T LET Y/N LEAVE THE CRATER!" He screamed as people started to circle to rim of the large hole.

White scales ran along down Y/n's body. Running along her cheekbones, her neck, her shoulders, arms, hands, and her legs. Her (h/c) hair the was push and pulled by the wind turned into a teal, mint green colour before starting to stiffen into different points. Her eyes glowing brightly as they trailed on Hendrickson, who walked towards her despite the wind.

"You're a mystery to me, Y/n of the Dragon Clan." The man stated calmly, closing in on the girl, who bared her fangs while a low growl erupted from her, "They went for your head, attempted to murder you, and you remained in exiled afterwards," He smirked, a dark glow beginning to light up his palm, "Yet here you are, gladly sacrificing yourself for the kingdom."

He lifted his hand, the ball in his hand expanding, "Dark Nebula." The dark orb went directly for Y/n, who allowed herself to be blown back by it, however, she did not expect what came next.

"Spirit Spear Chastiefol, fourth configuration! Sunflower!" A larger sunflower emerged by King's side and as tears pricked the corners of his eyes, a beam was shot down at the girl, who was about to be blasted out of the crater.

It hit her back and sent her flying back into the ground, she could feel the parts of her body with no scales start to burn. The pain made her growl loudly.

Pushing off of the ground and back to her feet with no problem despite the burnt flesh on her body, Y/n's head snapped to the large flower and the boy levitating beside it.

King squeaked at the harsh glare, and backed up in the air. The action made Hendrickson smirk, "Even your own friends are going against you. You're going to be on your own even if you don't like it."

Y/n snapped her head back to Hendrickson, who held his hand out, "They'll falter and see you as who you really are. They'll leave you. But I guess you're used to that, aren't you?"

That seemed to be what made Y/n snap. With a roar, she flew forward in the air, getting Hendrickson by the neck, he found the air leaving his lungs as he was smashed into the side of the crater.

Intense eyes stared into his yellow ones, "They won't leave us!"

He chuckled lightly at the claim, gesturing to behind Y/n, "Haven't they already?" Y/n only growled in response, the hand around Hendrickson's throat steadily heating up around it.

Gowther tilted his head a little when he noticed something, "Her Magical Power is rather low as of now." He noted to himself, to which Meliodas glanced his way.

"I know." He nodded in agreement, watching carefully as Y/n crouched down with Hendrickson still in her grasp, "It's much lower than before she disappeared."

"Let's go for a fly." A smirk keeps up on Y/n's lips before she leapt into the air with the man.

"Where did they go?" Gilthunder asked as they passed above the clouds, which were steadily turning a darker colour.

Silence filled the field. Eyes peering up at the cloud covered sky anxiously as they awaited something. Anything at all to tell what was going on.

And surely enough, they saw Hendrickson's body fall from the sky, his eyes wide as he watched the figure above him.

Ban's eyes widened as he saw blue and red bolts bounce off of Y/n's figure as she emerged from the clouds. A loud roar came from her as she pulled her fist back - Hendrickson's eyes widened as she did so - Before swinging it forward, violent and enormous bolts ran along her body and followed up her fist, which made contact with Hendrickson's head.

The second it did, a loud bang sounded through the town, the two were blasted from each other, knights were blown back, debris once again flying through the air, and people as far back as being outside of town had to cover their eyes from the blinding light of blue and red bolts.

However, a certain Sin stared blankly at the scene, "The survival rate of that attack would be 0.2 percent." He pushed his glasses back up his nose, watching as Y/n fell through the sky, her eyes closed as she went down.

Meliodas looked over the cover of his arm when the light dimmed down and came to a nothing, his green orbs widening just before Y/n hit the ground, sending cracks into the ground around her.

"Y/N!"

"Are you okay?" Y/n turned her head to the voice, finding a certain silver-et standing beside her. She hummed pulling her arm out from under the small run of clean water.

"I'm fine." She nodded. Standing up from her kneeling position before pulling her sleeve further down her arm. The boy's eyes followed along her lower arm, which he had gotten a peek of, "What are you doing in the forest?"

"You haven't been around lately." Estarossa crossed his arms over his chest, "I thought something happened to you." He added, glancing away from the girl.

She sighed at his antics, however, a small smile graced her lips. Y/n sat down on the grass, her legs crossed over each other as she watched the forest. The only sounds were the leaves moving in the wind and Yakul drinking from the clean water Y/n had used to freeze her arm down a little.

"I thought that... That maybe there was someone out here that could help me." She admitted, her fingers starting to pick at the fresh straws of grass around her, "But he doesn't wanna see me."

Estarossa sat down by Y/n's side, leaning back on his left hand while he propped his right hand up to rest on his knee, "Tell me where he is, I'll make him."

"You can't." Y/n shook her head, "If he doesn't wanna see you, he won't let you see him." She shrugged, watching closely as the animals moved within the trees, unaware of their presence.

"You're giving up just like that?" The male asked, quirking an eyebrow, "That doesn't seem like you." His tongue poked out to lick his lips, "Come on, why don't we give it a second try! This might be the only chance you have."

She shook her head in response, "Thanks for your concern but," She pushed herself up to stand once more, picking up the bow leaning against a rock. She slipped it over her shoulder, "It doesn't matter anymore. He made his decision."

Estarossa hadn't moved from his seat on the ground. He only watched as the girl got on Yakul's back, holding onto one of his antlers, "Who is this guy anyway?" He asked as Yakul took a few trots forward.

Y/n turned her head to look over her shoulder, "I already told you. It doesn't matter." She muttered, her eyes turning to glance into the forest once more, "Just... don't go into the forest, 'kay?"

It took a couple of silent seconds before Estarossa nodded, "See you around."

"Bet ya we do." Y/n smiled before patting Yakul's side. Estarossa watched as the Red elk ran away with the girl on his back.

He sighed, laying down in the fresh grass. He looked up at the sky with a hum before closing his eyes, "Well, that was a short visit."

Lick. . .

Lick. . . Lick. . .

Lick. . . Lick. . . Lick. . .

"You... 're disgusting." The mutter came from Y/n, who slowly opened her eyes to reveal her (e/c) orbs to Yakul, who stood above her.

The Red Elk snorted, hitting on of his hooves into the side of Y/n, which made her groan lightly while holding to her side.

She chuckled lightly, grinning as she looked up at Yakul, "I love you, you stupid Elk." Y/n could almost see the smile in Yakul's eyes as he tipped his head down, allowing the girl to grip onto his antlers.

She did so, and did her best to pull herself up while Yakul pulled. However, the second she found her balance on her own two feet, she was forced back onto the ground with a thud thanks to a sudden additional weight.

Meliodas was on top of her, his face hid in the crook of her nape, "You scared me," He stated in a low voice, making sure to lift himself up to not put too much weight on Y/n, "I thought you were about to change."

Y/n snorted, grinning as the blond lifted his head, looking down at her with large, green orbs,"Now, I know I'm low on power, but did you really think I had to turn to take him down?"

Meliodas hummed, lifting his hand up to her head to brush bits of smudged dirt from her face, he cupped her cheek in his rather small palm.

Y/n leaned into it with a little smile and tired (e/c) eyes. She took a few deep breaths before she tightened up, holding her breath as some of the scales protecting her body went back under her skin and the stiff, teal, green mint coloured hair slowly turned soft and back into its normal (h/c) colour.

His thumb trailed along with the few scales that remained on her cheekbones, "You're amazing." Y/n barely had time to detect that Meliodas was moving his face closer to hers before the two were pulled up into the air, levitating.

"So quick to make a move, are we Captain?" Merlin stood with a knowing grin on her lips as she lowered the girl to the ground.

Meliodas grumbled, crossing his arms, "Merlin! Done with Bartra's treatments already?" He gritted out through his teeth, seeing the king standing awkwardly beside the mage.

Y/n's feet landed on the ground for a second, but was hit in the back of the head with an, Idiot!" Being shouted from behind her.

A green pillow flew in beneath her to catch her before she hit the ground. Y/n smiled, hugging the comfortable pillow with a smile, "Ban! Watch it!" The Fairy shouted at the Immortal, who propped his hand on his hip, "That idiot should be the one to watch it!"

"Ahem." The king cleared his throat, gaining their attention. King and Ban snapped their heads towards the man at the same time. Meliodas was already looking at him, and Y/n lifted her head slightly to look at him before dropping her head back into the warmth of the pillow.

"Father!" Elizabeth shouted, running towards her previously sick dad, "How are you feeling? Are you all right now?" She asked, doing her best to catch her breath.

"Yes." Bartra simply replied with a nod.

"I'm so glad!"

"Hey, Merlin!" Y/n shouted over to the mage, lifting her head a bit, "How'd you cure the king so fast?"

"It was thanks to the secret technique of the Demon Realm I've been wanting to try." Merlin replied to the girl. She lifted her hand up, giving the mage a thumb-up for her work, "Using the King as your guinea pig. Cool."

"That takes a lot of guts." Meliodas admitted as he finally was placed on the ground.

"All's well that ends well. Right, Your Majesty?" Merlin asked Bartra, placing a hand on her hip.

He let out a uncertain laugh.

"Y/n," Hearing her name being called, the girl turned her head to her left, where a timid King levitated, "A-Are you really okay now?" He asked nervously, playing with his fingers.

Y/n looked at the Fairy with sympathy. He was looking down, ashamed by himself, he had attacked her with a powerful move, he had hurt her, he had bruised her. Tears pricked the corners of King's eyes.

"King," Y/n lifted herself up in the pillow with her elbow, reaching out for King with her other arm, she grabbed ahold of his blue, tattered sleeve and tugged on it, pulling him closer.

Bartra was talking in the background, but King couldn't care less as he was pulled into the warmth of Y/n. Warm arms wrapped around his shoulders, her chin rested on his right shoulder, "Hmm, if I wasn't okay before," A blush spread across King's cheeks and up to his ears. His body relaxed in Y/n's hold and his arms wrapped lightly around Y/n's waist, warming his hands a little extra since they were between her back and the green pillow she was laying on, "I am now, Harlequin."

King's eyes brimmed with tears, he closed them, smiling brightly, "I'm glad!"

"Well done everyone. To the Seven Deadly Sins as well as the Last Dragon. We are in your debt." Y/n heard Bartra exclaim, her eyes widened, she could definitely think of something she desired more than anything, "You protected the kingdom, and never stopped protecting my daughter. As the King, and as a devoted father. I thank you."

"Oh, come on! It wasn't that big of a deal." Meliodas waved him off, scratching the side of his nose with his finger.

"Yeah, he's right. We just did what any good friends would've done." Diane smiled down at the King and Elizabeth.

"Elizabeth. Your strength surpassed my expectations. As did your wisdom in finding the Seven Deadly Sins and their old comrade. I'm so proud of you. More than you could ever imagine."

At the praise, Elizabeth clenched her eyes closed, tears sliding down her cheeks, "But because of me, Hawk is... He's dead."

Ban had made his way over to the blackened pig, "Master." He kneeled down by him, "I'm sorry. I know I said some nasty things to you before. Like we weren't really friends." He lowered his head, scarlet eyes at his feet, "I don't regret much, but... I regret that." He looked towards Y/n, who had her eyes closed, "It seems like everybody I start to care about... Just ends up leaving me sooner or later."

"Hawk," Ban glanced back at the blond standing by his side now, "You can't quit the tavern without giving notice. 'Cause without you there, who's gonna dispose of all the scraps now?" He asked, lowering his eyes.

Yakul watched curiously, trotting his way up to the blackened animal.

"We couldn't have done it without you, Master. Right, Cap'n?"

"Yeah." Meliodas nodded.

Feeling eyes on her, Y/n lifted her head. She made eye contact with Yakul, who stood by Hawk's side. She smiled, "King, I need to get down really quick." She told the Fairy. Who stuttered as he pulled himself away from her.

The pillow lowered itself and Y/n's feet were planted on the ground. And she went over to her companion. Yakul lowered his head to sniff lightly at Hawk.

Y/n kneeled down beside him. However, it was when she took her own sniff of the air she held her arm in front of Yakul, stopping him from placing his snout on Hawk's body.

She narrowed her eyes, "Okay, Hawk, play's over. You got three seconds before you're outta scraps for a month." She threatened.

A high pitched gasp was heard before the dark body of Hawk slowly started to dissolve into ashes that were blown away by the wind.

Which, in turn, revealed a small, pink body laying in the middle of the circle the Sins and Y/n had formed. Ban fell over, watching closely as the pig rose his head.

Hawk huffed, "You're evil!" His small ears flapped up as he shouted. Suddenly, Hawk found himself being clasped between two hands - that belonged to Ban - And he was thrown high into the air by the excited Sin, "Master, you're the best!"

Y/n stood up, crossed her arms with a grin while shaking her head, "Seriously, you're a reckless bastard, pig!"

Y/n was pulled into a hug, and what little injuries that was left on her body vanished with a golden glow. Elizabeth let go of her, and Y/n smiled at the silverette, "Elizabeth!"

Tears had pricked the Princess' eyes, but she smiled nonetheless, "You're even worse than Hawk. Honestly... Never a dull moment with you around."

Y/n smiled at the girl, "Well, I like spicing things up a bit." And so, she was engulfed in a hug by the Princess

"That's it. Everything's all wrapped up, huh?" Hawk asked from his seat on Ban's bare shoulder.

"Yeah, I guess it is." Ban nodded, looking away from the scene in front of him, "By the way, mind tellin' me why you got so little all of a sudden?"

"I don't know."

"Can we go home now?" Elizabeth asked, smiling into the crook of Y/n's neck.

"Yeah." Meliodas answered, looking up into the sky, "It's all over."

"And now that it is," Y/n pulled lightly away from Elizabeth, looking towards her father, "Oi! Bartra! I want a burger after all my hard work!"

While the field was filled with laughter, the old King sweat dropped.

~No one's P.O.V~

"You can't find the Coffin of Enternal Darkness?" Y/n asked, munching on her burger. While Meliodas stood beside her, she had chosen to take a seat.

"That's right." Merlin nodded, looking over the destroyed town from afar, "I've used my Magical Power to search far and wide, but no luck."

Meliodas crossed his arms, frowning, "Where the heck is it?"

"Just in case, I even searched the capital, but still came up empty." Merlin spoke once more, which made Y/n lift an eyebrow, "However, immediately after you defeated Hendrickson, there were reports of a strange bird-like creature in the area. It appeared to be heading towards the south."

"Interesting." Y/n stated, more focused on her food than on the actual conversation.

"The south, huh?" Meliodas copied, looking down in thought.

"Now, don't look so grim, Captain. Arthur isn't expecting me for a while." Merlin informed the blond, turning around to face the two behind her. She brushed strands of her hair away from her neck, reviling the crimson boar on her neck, "See, the Boar Sin, Merlin, is going to be tagging along, if that's okay with you." The end came out more like a statement than a question. Merlin was smart after all, a thing Y/n always had found attractive about her, she knew without a doubt that Meliodas would want her to tag along.

"Well," Y/n swallowed her burger, a little burp escaping her mouth afterwards, "Let's get back to the tavern. It should be a great view to watch the fire works later." Y/n commented, wanting the conversation to come to an end.

She stood up, turned away to walk towards the woods, of where the Boar Hat was laying in the outskirt. She looked over her shoulder, a smile on her face, "You coming?"

~No one's P.O.V~

In her room stood Y/n. She looked at herself through the mirror that was in the closet filled with Meliodas' dress-shirts.

She groaned lightly as she shrugged her destroyed coat off, throwing on the large bed behind her. She then went for the sides of the bottom of her t-shirt, her arms crossed, she pulled the shirt up, pops coming from her back as she stretched.

Pulling the tattered shirt above her head, she looked back at the mirror while fiddling with the shirt in her hands.

She gulped, dropping the t-shirt on the floor by her feet. Her eyes fell on her right, bandaged arm. She lifted it up in front of her pull on the knob with her teeth and her other hand, loosening it.

The bandage fell loosely on the top of her arm. Exhaling, she unwrapped it from the tight hold it had on her arm.

At the sight, the girl bit her bottom lip. Not only had the already dark marks darkened further, but they had done as she feared as well. They had extended to the area above her elbow.

She gritted her teeth together to keep herself from shouting, aware of the people down below the floor. She shook her head as her hand trailed along the new markings, "Why can't you just go away?" The question came out in whisper.

She threw herself back on the bed behind her, her arms stretched out openly on it, she stared up. Closing her eyes for a moment to regain her composure, she turned her head to the side, where a fresh set of clothes were placed, thanks to Merlin. Otherwise, Y/n would have to wander about with destroyed shirts and pants as the one she had worn today were her last pair.

She her the faint sound of the door to the tavern opening downstairs and decided to get it together. Re-wrapping the magical bandage to now reach above her elbow, she tied it tightly. She threw her new t-shirt on and pulled her coat on above it.

And with a fresh pair of pants, she made her way down the stairs. Not surprised to find Ban by the counter when she had already smelt the aroma of delicious food.

Meliodas turned his head to look at Y/n once he heard the last step on the staircase squeak as it did every time someone stepped on it.

"Y/n!" He grinned, placing the plate with three cups of ale on the table Gilthunder - The newly arrived - was sitting at, "Just in time! You took so long, I was about to come and get you!" He said, making his way over to the stairs to grab her hand to pull her forward, "Here!" He announced as they stood by the table, "Some famous Vanya Ale!"

Gilthunder lifted the wooden cup to his lips, taking a light sip from it before placing it back down again, "Not bad, huh?" Meliodas encouraged as he took his own mug in hand, "Especially right after a hard day's work, this is the best." He chuckled before beginning to it chug down.

"Gilthunder." Y/n spoke, making the pink haired knight look up at her, "You seem to have something on your mind?" She took a guess upon noticing his expression.

"Yes." He nodded, looking down at the mug on the table before him, "I'll be leaving the capital soon." He started. Y/n hummed him on as she took a mouthful of ale into her mouth, "My intention was to fool Hendrickson and his men, but even so... I ended up hurting a lot of people. That's a wrong I can never right." Gilthunder admitted, looking up at Y/n, "But I'll travel to the other regions, find those who suffered, and try to make amends. In any way that I can."

"I see." Y/n placed the half-empty mug on the table and took two steps towards the sitting Gilthunder. A grin broke onto her lips as she reached to ruffle his pink hair, "I'm proud of you Gilthunder. You really have grown from the little kid I once knew!" She exclaimed as she retracted her hand from his hair, which he began to adjust back in order as soon as he could, "I'm happy that you turned out the way you did."

~No one's P.O.V~

Y/n watched the fireworks exploding above the town from the spot on the window of the tavern. A smile on her lips.

They had done it.

They had overcome the first challenge and freed the kingdom of the corrupt Holy Knights.

The challenge that had made Y/n reunite with the Seven Deadly Sins were complete.

She could leave.
She could disappear into the night.
She would never be found again.

But she knew it wasn't right.

Because at that very same night, Y/n felt her stomach turn and heard Haku's voice speak to her, warning her about something bigger to come.

Something much, much bigger.

"We should probably get Helbram now, I bet he's awake now. Probably confused too." Y/n laughed lightly to herself.

He most definitely is.

Weeeeeee made it to the end of season one!

Whoo!
Somethings are gonna start brewing now!
*Insert evil laughter face*

See ya next time~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335 9 11
A young girl dreamt of finding her soulmate one day like her daddy did. She waited 3,000 years for him but when she met him her hearts shattered when...
54.2K 743 16
"Oh Diane.." King said gently. "I'm so sorry.. I did this to you.." He placed a hand on Diane's cheek. His whole world was collapsing before him. Dia...
284K 5.3K 17
You have been with the captain since he was born, you were with the ten commandments with him, you joined the eight deadly sins with him, you were hi...
87.2K 2.7K 15
The curse had been broken, Meliodas had finally after so many thousands of years broken the curse forcing the ever cycle of Elizabeth being reincarna...