Love Never Die's (Akame x Tat...

By RedNightRaider

Tatsumi has been waiting for the day he could join the empire's army along side his friend's but that just mi... More

Character bio
Chapter 1 (Pilot)
Chapter 2 (First sight)
Chapter 3 (Meet the elite seven)
Chapter 4 (The Challenge)
Chapter 5 (Girl talk)
Chapter 6 (True feeling's)
Chapter 7 (Tyrant's blood)
Chapter 8 (Confession)
Chapter 9 (Lover's rest)
Chapter 10 (Beach day)
Chapter 11 (Kill the seven)
Chapter 12 (Reunited)
Chapter 13 (Meeting night raid)
Chapter 14 (Death to the Teigu user)
Chapter 15 (Kill the beast)
Chapter 16 (Rival's "Part 1")
Chapter 17 Rival's "Part 2")
Chapter 18 (Kill the demon's)
Chapter 19 ("Relaxation")
Chapter 20 (This Mean's War)
Chapter 21 (Darkest night)
Chapter 22 (Stylish death)
Chapter 23 (Safe once more)
Chapter 24 (Red eyed lover)
Chapter 25 (Memories)
Chapter 27 (Special birthday)
Chapter 28 (Wedding day)
Chapter 29 (The Honnymoon)
Chapter 30 (Happy Ending)

Chapter 26 (Death to the emperor)

655 6 1
By RedNightRaider

\Art is not mine/

Akame and Tatsumi had woken up and got ready for there final battle against the emperor this fight could easly be there last they could only hope that this fight would be in there favor.

Najenda
"Is everyone ready cause in one hour we strike at full force."

All
"Yes boss!"

Akame walked up to Tatsumi and started talking with him.

Akame
"Hey Tatsumi?"

Tatsumi
"Hey Akame what's up?"

Akame
"Just a little nervous but please make sure you come back alive."

Tatsumi
"I promess i won't die i won't break you're heart i love you more than you could ever know."

Akame
"I love you too Tatsumi."

Akame locked lip's with Tatsumi kissing one more time before there final battle.

Najenda
"Thirty minute's if there's anything you need to do get it done now!"

Tatsumi had been quite nervous but he wasn't going to let that get in the way he was gonna kill the emperor and free the empire's people from it's chain's.

Najenda
"Meet me out in the front line the battle start's now!"

Night raid had made there way through the front line ready for this fight.

Akame
(Please Tatsumi keep you're promess i can't lose you i love you too much)

Najenda
"Charge!"

Night raid had started riding on horse back toward the capital but Tatsumi called out Incursio and flew his way to the capital.

Night raid landed in the capital and they all started ripping through the army the emperor's men and member's of the revolutionary army fell but regardless they were pushing the empire's forces back, then they had a couple unexpected allie's joined there fight.

Wave
"Grand chariot!"

Kurome
"Leave my sis alone!"

Kurome had a newly forged sword but her and Wave were not alone Run and Bols joined them in the fight against the capital but the emperor had one more trick up his sleeve's.

Emperor
"I won't let you win you maggot's i'll kill you a thousand time's over!"

Wave
"So you want to take out that giant Teigu? Let's do it."

Wave and Tatsumi flew at high speed toward's the emperor ready to destroy his armor.

Tatsumi+Wave
"Die!"

Wave swung his spear at the armor but was shot by one of the plasma beam's up close sending him flying it was amazing he wasn't killed by the blast and Tatsumi wasn't doing much better we was being thrown around like paper towel.

Emperor
"Just die you filthy monster's!"

Tatsumi was hit point blank by a fully charged plasma beam sending him to the ground almost killing him from the collision.

Emperor
"Die just as worthlessly as you lived maggot!"

Tatsumi's g Grandfather
"Some time's power isn't enough to stop a beast but stratagy instead but you must use both to destroy this monster."

Tatsumi
"Great grandfather?"

Tatsumi's g Grandfather
"Scream out Tatsumi scream out with you're raging spirit!"

Tatsumi's eye's shot open as he shouted.

Tatsumi
"Incursio!"

Emperor
"The evolving armor. I won't let you live bastard!"

The emperor shot a plasma beam at Tatsumi but it was useless as Tatsumi was now in the true form of Incursio.

Tatsumi
"Today emperor you will fall!"

Tatsumi dashed at the emperor striking the weak point of the armor.

Tatsumi
"I won't die i made her a promess and i'll be damned if i break it!"

Emperor
"NOOOO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME MY TEIGU MY KINGDOM! MINISTER WHAT ARE MY OPTION'S ADVISE ME LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO!"

The minister was no were to be seen.

Emperor
"Impossible."

The emperor's armor fell to the ground destroyed.

Tatsumi gentely landed on the ground with zero damage to his body or armor.

Akame ran toward Tatsumi as he removed his helmet.

Akame
"Tatsumi thank you for keeping you're promess."

Tatsumi
"I swore that i would survive for you that i would give you everything i am-"

Akame
"Shut up and kiss me god damnit."

Esdeath
"How could you Tatsumi i loved you!"

Tatsumi
"You really think i ever loved you? I hated you for what you did to the empire that's why we started our revolution!"

Esdeath
"I'll take you as my own and make you marry me!"

Akame
"Stay away form my boyfriend bitch!"

Akame grabed the blade of the Murasame and slashed her hand open awakening her trump card.

Red marking appeared around her body the white in her eye's turned black and she dashed at high speed toward's Esdeath.

There sword's clashed together as Akame ran at speed's faster than that of light.

Tatsumi watched in awe as she fought Esdeath eventually she froze time but Tatsumi wasn't about to let Akame be hurt.

He ran passed Esdeath's time freeze grabed the Murasame and slashed into Esdeath's throat.

Time had started moving again as Akame nearly fell to the ground as she saw Esdeath on the ground dead.

Tatsumi handed the Murasame back to Akame.

Akame
"Kiss me Tatsumi!"

Tatsumi locked his lip's against Akame's as they kissed deeply.

Najenda
"The empire is destroyed the emperor is defeated we've won."

Lubbock
"I could just kiss you right now! Did i just say that out loud?"

Najenda
"Ah what the heck."

Najenda grabed Lubbock and kissed him dead on his lip's.

Lubbock
"Well i didn't see that coming."

Najenda
"Then be ready next time."

Lubbock
"Okay."

In the end Night raid had won the emperor was taken to a cell for a later execution the empire had been renamed to the kingdom and most of all Tatsumi's parent's had come to the capital.

(Hope everyone enjoyed see y'all in the next chapter bye)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 146 3
Tatsumi During a reconnaissance encounters Kurome who persuaded (threatened) him into joining her for a mission since as she puts it he's a "Jaeger m...
148K 2.5K 141
Tatsumi has lost everything. His parents his village his friend's and much much more. after joining a clan of samurai he is eventually disgraced and...
93.1K 1.9K 68
Experimented since he was five, but still loved by his scientist mother. When his father told him stories of the Empire, he grew infatuated with it...
12K 694 11
A sudden turn of events! After an experiment of Hakoniwa's Demon Queen, the Strongest Minus and the Murderer Who Doesn't Killl end up in a country of...