Brave New World: Flash

De Lauriver1fanboy

My name is Barry Allen. After restoring the multiverse, I woke up to find myself back at the beginning of my... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Up For adoption

Chapter 5

298 6 0
De Lauriver1fanboy

Caitlin was surprised when she arrived at Star labs the next morning to find Cisco sleeping on his desk in his workshop.

"Cisco, wake up." Caitlin said as she attempted to shake him awake, but when that didn't work, she rolled her eyes at having to use the trick that never failed to bring Cisco back to the present.

"Han shot second." Caitlin whispered into Cisco's ear and as expected, that caused him to shoot upwards.

"That doesn't even make any sense." Cisco snapped before realizing what was going on.

"Seriously?" Cisco asked.

"Never fails. Now, did you sleep here?" Caitlin asked.

"More like I was pulling an all nighter that turned into an impromptu sleepover." Cisco said as he yawned and stretched.

"Okay and is there a reason you were working instead of sleeping last night?" Caitlin asked.

"I tried to fall asleep last night, but it wasn't easy considering I'm used to having someone there next to me." Cisco said.

"You miss Kamila don't you?" Caitlin said.

"So much that I've actually retasked the Star Labs satellite to search for her." Cisco said.

"Seriously, don't you think that's kind of stalkerish, even if you find her, she's not going to remember you, since I don't think J'onn will want to have to come out here every time we want to restore someone else's memories." Caitlin said.

"Guess it's a good thing I'm here then." a new voice said and they both jumped to find Sara standing there.

"Jesus, are you trying to give us heart attacks, you're lucky Frost didn't ice blast you." Cisco said.

"He's not kidding. She doesn't like being scared like that." Caitlin said.

"Sorry, it's an assassin thing, kind of hard to shake, plus, I don't want Thawne to know I'm here." Sara said.

"Fair point. What are you doing here Sara and why aren't you tormenting Barry?" Cisco asked.

"Well for starters, I'm here for family reasons." Sara said.

"Meaning?" Caitlin asked.

"I'm visiting my mom, since she couldn't be bothered to come by Star City before I got recruited by the Legends and I'm also dropping Wally off, since J'onn was with the team temporarily to restore their memories and he restored Wally's too. Also, I'm here for my suit." Sara said and Cisco chuckled.

"I figured, which is why I've already finished it." Cisco said as he walked over to his safe and pulled out a case and handed it to Sara.

"You made this already?" Sara asked.

"Last night was a very busy night since while I can make suits for Team Flash without drawing too much suspicion, making suits for you and Team Arrow is another story." Cisco said and Sara nodded.

"I also come bearing a gift from 2086." Sara said as she reached into her pocket and handed Cisco a ring.

"A ring?" Cisco asked.

"This is the completed version of your martian memory restoration technology, which I snagged from the Flash Museum of then. Still can't believe that Barry gets his own museum. Seems kind of unfair." Sara said and Cisco rolled his eyes as he took it.

"Are you sure it won't mess with the timeline if you give me this?" Cisco asked.

"Don't worry, it won't." Sara assured him.

"Good. This will save me some time, but you should probably get out of here before Thawne sees you." Cisco said and Sara nodded as she took the case with her completed suit in it and headed out.

At the same time as this was happening, Joe was on his way out of the house when he heard a knock on his door.

"Seriously, this is not a good time." Joe groaned as he walked over to the door, but his tune immediately changed when he saw who it was.

"I picked a bad time to come by didn't I?" Wally asked and Joe smiled.

"Never a bad time for you son." Joe said with a smile as he hugged his son.

"Hey dad." Wally said.

"Did you run here from Keystone?" Joe asked.

"No, Sara dropped me off, she had to make a pitstop at Star Labs for something and honestly, I couldn't have run here anyways since I don't have my speed yet." Wally said.

"Right, you didn't get your powers from the particle accelerator explosion like Barry did." Joe said.

"Actually, in this reality, I remember that I was in Central City for a class trip when the particle accelerator exploded." Wally said.

"But you weren't in a coma." Joe pointed out.

"I know, but that's another reason why I'm here, since I don't want my powers to be dependent on Savitar. I was hoping that Caitlin could run some tests on me, see if maybe I did get powers, they're just dormant." Wally said.

"I agree with you on the Savitar part, since no powers are worth your sister's life." Joe said.

"I agree." Wally said.

"So anyways, does your mother know you're here?" Joe asked.

"No and I'd like to keep it that way until I've come up with a cover story about how I found out about you and Iris." Wally said.

"Wally, your mother is going to be worried out of her mind considering the fact that you just disappeared without a trace." Joe said.

"I know. But I'm also not sure if she's ready to face you and Iris." Wally said.

"I get that, but she already missed Iris's wedding once, she is not missing it again." Joe said.

"I'm surprised that they're not waiting until they prove that Barry's dad is innocent to get married." Wally said.

"Henry won't let them. He doesn't want them to put their lives on hold for something that he doesn't think will ever happen. Henry doesn't know just how many people believe that he's innocent, but now that I've been reminded that he is innocent, I'm going to do everything I can to get him out of prison." Joe said.

"I hope so." Wally said.

"I gotta get to work, but you should come with me, say hello to Barry." Joe said and Wally nodded.

"You sure you can handle doing this?" Iris asked her fiance.

"I did it for years in the old reality." Barry said.

"I know, but this has to feel like you're going backwards." Iris said.

"We can't get everything we want and honestly, I'm just glad that he's alive, even if he's still in here." Barry said as Henry Allen was brought out to the visitor's section of Iron Heights.

"Hey Slugger." Henry said with a smile.

"Hi dad. I'm awake." Barry said.

"I can see that. Iris, I'm glad to see that you're here with him." Henry said.

"No place I'd rather be than by his side, especially when I'm greeting my future father-in-law." Iris said, since the her of this universe had also believed Barry's story that his father was innocent.

"I'm glad that Barry didn't let his obsession with getting me out of here stop him from putting a ring on your finger. I just wish that I could be there to watch." Henry said.

"But you will dad. You will." Barry said.

"Barry, you've been at this for years." Henry said.

"And I've finally got a real lead on the man who killed mom. I'm gonna get you out of here and you're going to be there when I make Iris my wife." Barry said.

"Barry, I wish I could believe that, but I've been in here for 15 years and the only people who believe that I'm innocent are sitting in front of me." Henry said.

"Not true." Iris said.

"Meaning?" Henry asked.

"We finally got Joe to believe it and he's reopening your case. We're gonna find out who really killed mom and get you your freedom." Barry said.

"I wish I could believe that son. But please, don't let this obsession keep you from living your life." Henry said as they were told that their time was up and Henry was led away.

"Maybe he had a point about something." Iris said.

"About what?" Barry asked.

"We're going to wait until your dad's free to have the big ceremony, but that will take some time and I don't think I can wait. Especially, at least to us, we were married a few days ago." Iris said.

"What are you saying Iris?" Barry asked.

"There's no rule saying that we can't get married twice. So I'm thinking that we go to city hall tomorrow with my dad, Cecille, Cisco, Caitlin and Ralph and get married there and then, once your dad is free, we'll hold the big ceremony." Iris said and Barry nodded.

"Sounds good to me." Barry said as he kissed her before his phone buzzed.

"Who is that?" Iris asked.

"It's Oliver. He said that he's coming to Central City this weekend and he wants to talk. One that he knows that we both need to have." Barry said.

"Well, at least he's alive to have it." Iris said and Barry nodded in agreement, since he was very glad that Oliver was alive. No matter what Oliver said, Barry firmly believed that the world needed the Green Arrow, since it had been Oliver who'd inspired him to become the Flash not just to clear his father's name, but also to protect Central City the same way he protected Star City. And this time he wasn't going to let Oliver throw that away. Not even to save himself.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

9K 20 2
My name is Y/n thawne. I am the son of the revese flash and I somehow ended up fighting along side my fathers arch nemises daugther. I ended up trave...
3.7K 187 27
My name is Sara Lance. After helping to reboot the universe, I found myself thrust into a strange new world and like before, I've been many different...
3.8K 127 18
Part two of Multiverse Reborn Saga. My name is Barry Allen. After failing to stop the destruction of the multiverse, I woke up in this new one and fo...
6.3K 300 28
Caitlin went to college in New York. She graduated and decided after a few years she wanted to go back to Central City. But things weren't as she lef...