Innocent Deaths: Daddy's Litt...

By Queenart13

Clarissa Regan, a teenage beautiful girl turns psychopathic and inherits a dark mind at a young age when her... More

Chapter 1: Too little to Murder
Chapter 2: School is the place
Chapter 3: Suspicions
👉👻💀SPECIAL NOTE👻💀👈
Chapter 4: It's Just The Begining
Chapter 5: Getting In The Game
Chapter 7: The Meeting
Chapter 8: What's The Plan?
Chapter 9: A Trip To Mexico
Chapter 10: Into The Vipers Nest
Chapter 11: Into The Vipers Nest: Part 2
Chapter 12: Love At First Sight
Chapter 13: Kristy, You're Next
Chapter 14: Just Keep Going
Chapter 15: Little Harris
Chapter 16: Tears Of Cheers
Chapter 17: When Evil Returns
Chapter 18: Hide And Seek!
Chapter 19: Innocent Kidnap
Chapter 20: Only Mine
Chapter 21: Family First
Chapter 22: Evidence Doesn't Lie
Chapter 23: Innocent Deaths?
Chapter 24: Don't Leave Me
Chapter 25: Where The Sun Doesn't Shine
Chapter 26: A Second Chance?
👉👻💀SPECIAL NOTE💀👻👈

Chapter 6: Catching Up

33 1 0
By Queenart13

"Good morning citizens of our beloved town, I am Randy Jefferson and this is CNN. In today's news, there have been occurring unexpected deaths at Kentwood High, one like Henry Stewart, a 17 years old boy, found dead at the back of his school. Our police force immediately came to interrogate the scene looking for any clues that could lead them to the murderer. Right now, the police are trying to comfort the victim's family and find the criminal.
People have gone missing and people are dying. Some believe that it's the work of the drug dealers that are in the country,influx it with a illegal drugs, spoiling and ruining the futures of our children and youths.
Beware fellow citizens, lock your doors, windows and bear watch on your children because there are killers lurking around, next after this short break, the weather plans for this week-"

She turned the huge tv off with the remote and rested her back on the sofa. She sighed heavily.
"Great now the stupid police will be on my tail" she said as she rolled her eyes. This all came as a game changer for her.

'Who the hell did they think they are ruining her business by blaming those people's blood on her?!' She thought.

"Who the hell is killing this people and why?!" She asked herself as she started to think about what to do. Her son came into living room with the same thoughts as his mother,

"Mom what are we gonna do? The police will be on our trails now" he said as beside his mother.

"I know honey I'll figure something out don't worry" Alia said.
Daniel rested on the sofa looking at the ceiling. He closed his eyes letting out a sigh,

"Still haven't gotten over it" he said. Alia knew what he was referring to.

"No, don't worry we will find out who killed Tina, I swear honey" Alia said as she grabbed her son's hand and kissed it. He looked and smiled at her.

"I still can't believe she will die so early" he said.

"I know, I know, well you better get ready, today is her burial"

"And you think I don't know that mom?"

"Just go, I bought a new black suit for you, it will make you look more handsome that you already are"

"Ok mom"

"Oh and don't forget to tell that sister of yours"

"Yeah whatever, I can't wait for your husband to die so I can end her" Daniel said rolling his eyes.

"Yes, you know very well that as far as Eaton is around, she's untouchable" Alia said.

"I'm just gonna send a maid to do it"

"Ok then"
Daniel called for one of their maids, Beatrice.

She was a beautiful girl in her thirties. She had brown dull eyes, with black straight short hair. She had a five year old son, but wasn't married.

Beatrice was one of the assistants of the head maids and she has been working for the Regans for plenty of years even when Clara's mother was still alive. She and Daniel didn't really have a good relationship going on.
"Yes Sir Daniel?" Beatrice answered as she arrived.

"I need you to go and tell Clara to get ready for a burial and tell her to be quick about it"

"Yes Sir"
Beatrice turned to leave but felt a slap land on her butt. She turned around quickly only to meet Daniel smirking at her. She sighed so as to not get angry at her boss's son.
"Sir please with all due respect, I don't like the way you sexually harass me" she said with an offensive look.

"Get out of here!" Daniel said not even giving a damn. Beatrice walked away, rolling her eyes, but she made saw Daniel didn't see that. She walked along the halls to Clara's room. She knocked on her door.

"Who's there?" Her voice came from the other side.

"Um...it's Beatrice, Clara" she said.

"Oh coming!" The voice said with a cheerful tone. The door opened quickly and Beatrice stood face to face with Clara.

Clara smiled at her.

"Hey Betty!" Clara said with a smile.

"Hey Clara" Beatrice smiled back.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine?"

"Harris?"

"He's doing good thanks to you and your family that is"

"Aww no need for thanks" Clara said blushing a little. She then changed the subject,
"So did you come to visit or..."

"Oh no I came to give you message from Daniel" Beatrice said.
Clara smile bent into a frown from the mention of his name.
"He said I should tell you to get ready for a burial today, it's going to commence soon" Beatrice continued.
Clara smirked. She knew who they where burying today that's for sure.
"Sure I'll do that, thank you Betty" she said nodding at her.

"Always my pleasure" Beatrice said with a warm smile.
Clara watched as Beatrice walked away with her hands held together behind her back. Or as she liked to call her, Betty.
Clara just chuckled. Beatrice was the only person she had respect for in this house, well after her father. Beatrice was like a sister she never had, she had always been there for her even when her mother died.

She trusted her fully and Beatrice trusted her in return. When Beatrice came for a job in the past, she was pregnant with no father, and Clara's mother hired her out of pity.
Since then Clara and Beatrice started hanging out together, whenever her mother was busy, Beatrice was always there to cover for her.

Beatrice later had her baby nine months after, Clara's mother promised to take care of the baby till he was able to care for himself. Beatrice also worked hard and earned her place as the second assistant of the head maid.

Alia soon came into the house, things started going hay wire. Alia couldn't know about Harris, Betty's son or things could happen, bad things.
Clara promised to take care of the child with her life and not to tell anybody about him and Beatrice was of course thankful for that.

They were very close but they had to distance since Alia and Daniel became part of the family. If Alia or Daniel caught Beatrice and her together, they may use Beatrice to black mail her or worse, her son.

She went back into her room and closed the door as she searched her closet for a black dress that could suit for a burial.
She saw a ruffle black dress and decided to wear silver jewelry with it with wedges.
She may be going to a person's burial, who she hated, but that didn't mean she wouldn't look fashionable......

______________________
The yard of the mansion was filled with people in black as they gathered for Tina's burial. The coffin in the front, flowers around it. Most of the guests didn't really know Tina but they decided to come anyways.

Groups of drug cartels, mafias, money launderers and other people in the criminal business were all there. Everyone wearing black.

Daniel and his mother were in front of the coffin looking at Tina's picture beside it. Daniel was trying his best not to cry but he will burst into tears anyways when this funeral is over in his room. Easton was busy discussing with the other drug lords.
"Ahem!" The priest cleared his throat.

He picked up an empty glass, and a fork. He tapped the fork gently on the glass so as to get the guest's attention. Everyone looked at him, all attention on the priest.
"Good morning ladies and gentlemen, we are all gathered here for the burial of our beloved sister, Tina Scarlett"
Everyone listened to the priest attentively some with wine glasses in their hands.

"First, we shall read our hymns to officially start this burial, everyone please open your various hymns to-"

"Good morning everyone sorry I'm late"

Everyone turned to the direction of the voice who interrupted the priest. Clara sashayed towards the crowd in her stunning black dress, expensive jewelry and a silver purse in her hand. She looked beautiful as her makeup made her appearance more elegant. Her hair was in loose curls parted to her front.
Everyone gasped at her beauty. Some had not seen her before, while some knew her very well.
Once she reached the crowd she smiled.
"I apologize for not coming early I hope we haven't gone far yet"

"No Ms Clara, you're in fact early, we are just getting started with our hymns"

"Thank you, please proceed"

"Thank you, now please open your hymns to page 37"
Clara stood beside, Homero Asero, a popular drug lord, popularly known for his success in importing cocain and other drugs into the Mexican states despite his young age, in his early twenties.
"You look stunning tonight, Clara" he complimented as he opened his hymn.

"Thank you Homero, you don't look bad yourself" Clara complimented back not taking her gaze of her hymn.

He chuckled, "you are every man's sight now aren't you, cocky woman"

"Oh shut up and read your hymn"

"Don't be like that, honey"

"I'm not your honey, got that?"

"Whatever"
Clara rolled her eyes. They all sang their hymns and went on with the rest of the burial. They did their memorials, had their drinks, they shot their guns into the air, well except for Clara, she couldn't have one, and they buried the casket.
When the ceremony was over, everyone said their goodbyes. Homero stayed for a while so he could see Clara a little more. Clara was talking with one of the guests daughters. Homero smiled at her.
"Beautiful.." he muttered.

Easton came behind him, watching how he looked at his daughter. Easton wasn't expecting her to come to Tina's burial especially when she hates her.
"Do you have eyes on my daughter Asero?"

"Hm?" Homero turned to Easton,

"You could say that" Homero said sipping his red wine.

"So you like her then"

Homero smirked at Easton.

"You bastard" Easton said shaking his head, chuckling.

"What do you expect old man, she a pretty good catch"

"Well don't touch her, she's still too young to get married, just because I'm a retired drug dealer, doesn't mean I don't look after my daughter"

"Being over protective heh? Don't worry I don't think Clara loves me-yet"

"She's not in the mood for love now Homero, you will have to wait"

"Yeah yeah, as long as she becomes mine, I don't care how long it takes"

"I don't trust anyone but you. If she chooses you one day, when the time is right, then you better take care of her"

"So you're giving her out?"

"No, I said if she chooses you, then you have my permission, but if she loves someone else, then it's not my fault"

"I understand" Homero said nodding.

"Ok then I'm going to meet others now"
Easton left Homero to attend to the other visitors that were still around.
Clara had waved the girl goodbye and caught Homero staring at her. Homero looked the other way. Clara shook her head with a smile.

Homero was a handsome guy, he has and still has good looks but he just wasn't for her. At least that's what she felt. She just didn't know him too well to trust him. Her father and Homero were once business partners and that's when she knew him. He was a bit older than her.
She didn't trust anyone in her life except Betty, the maid.
She walked over to him, her hips swaying to each the side.
"Hey, why haven't you left yet, waiting for someone?" She asked once she reached his side.

"No not really" Homero responded

"Then what's the reason?"

"Nothing important"

"Homero I can't be with you"

"Who said I wanted you?" Homero said rudely,

"It's written on your head you dumb ass" Clara said offended.
Homero rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, if you think I'm gonna be your girlfriend, or your woman, or your one night stand, is never happening"

"We'll see about that kitten"
Homero kissed Clara on the cheek and walked away to the parking lot. His thugs following him. He got into his black Jeep and drove out of the mansion.
Clara sighed heavily and looked at Tina's grave. They had covered it with carpet grass. She plucked a rose out of one of the rose plants in the flower pots around the house and walked over to the grave. She looked at the tombstone,

R.I.P
Tina Scarlett
2001-Present
May her soul be Rest In Peace

"Her soul Rest In Peace? Pfft! This lady is going straight to hell" Clara thought.
Too bad she didn't have time to repent from her sins. Clara smirked at the grave, now that Tina's gone she can see how Daniel will slowly break into pieces. It will be a long time before that idiot will be able to find another legit girlfriend. Clara threw the rose on the grave. She walked away from it making her way back to the mansion. Daniel, Alia and Easton and farewelled all their guests off, reviving some gifts from them. They all went inside again as the mansion was now fully looked after by the guards.

______________________

Clara took her bath and wore her pajamas and sat on her bed, her hair in a pony tail. She was hungry so she decided to go to the kitchen. Getting there, she heard two voices. She hid behind a wall so she could hear their conversation. Even if she got caught it was going to be worth it.
"-we are gonna take Easton's private jet so we can meet other drug dealers there"

"Which one exactly? do they know we are coming?"

"No, not yet I'll give them a call tomorrow, and we are gonna meet the top three drug cartels n history"

"That's cool, when are we going though?"

"We will go when the time is right. I don't want Easton knowing too much, you know what I mean"

"Yes"

"When we arrive, Daniel, I need you to behave properly, because if you don't you will be on their death list, you got that?"

"Yes mom"

"Good"

"It's better it's night anyways, no one will be awake by now"

"Yeah let's go to sleep tomorrow we will discuss more about this"

"Ok" Clara ran away from the area to her room. She closed her room door and lied on her bed bringing the duvet over her body. She switched off the light.
Who knows if Alia will come again.
She started to think about their conversation.
Drug cartels,
private jet?,
'where are they going and for what purpose?' She asked herself.
She was going to find out. Whatever they were planning was not good. It was either going to affect her or her father. She has to know their every move, even if it will her cost her life some day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
1.5K 223 48
This is my first book, so if you have any expectations, drop them, you'll get disappointed by the writing. Though the scenes aren't as bad, so maybe...
64.1K 1.4K 45
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
LOVESICK By Rosél

Mystery / Thriller

429K 11.7K 63
[previously Named Yes Master] [Also I wrote this book when I was 15, I'm 21 now and it kind of embarrasses me (writing issues) but have funz!] Afte...