Raghili- A Ramayana Fiction

By mythooolover

Ramayana It's not just a word but a world of it's own. War, pain, bloodshed, betrayal, wait of years, reveng... More

●Author's word●
Chapter 1 - The Prince of Ayodhya
Chapter 2- The bond for Eternity
Chapter 3 - Mother not one but three
[Thank You Note]
Chapter 4 - CURSED!!
Chapter 5 - START OF A NEW JOURNEY
Chapter 6 - A perfect bliss
Chapter 7 - THE HAPPPY FAMILY
Chapter 8 - THE MEMORY LANE
Chapter 9 -Raghukul
Chapter 10 - Mithila?
Chapter 11- Suprise!
Chapter 12- Mithila Aagman
Chapter 13 - That Fall
Chapter 14 - A warrior?
chapter 15- The First Feminist
announcement
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AND URGENT NEWS!!
WEAVING A YARN(closed)
Weaving a Yarn(story) Part1
Weaving a yarn(story) part 2
Weaving a yarn Part 3 (story)
Weaving a yarn by a reader!
Ch 16 - My Protector?
Chapter 17 - A new side!
Important Note
Chapter 18 - Emotional Bonds!
Chapter 19- Solace!
Cast
Chapter-20. Welcome Back!
Chapter 21- Pearls Of Wisdom
Chapter 22 - Wait!What?
Chapter 23- Unshed Tears
Chapter 24- Secrets Out!
Chapter 25- Boom!
Chapter 26 - One Wrong move
Chapter 27- Bad omen
Let's talk
Chapter 28- Bungle in the Jungle
Weaving a Yarn Returns[Open]
Chapter 30- Constrains or........
Chapter 31- Who will survive?
Rant

Chapter 29- Oops!

919 59 45
By mythooolover

Author's POV

Ram and Sita ran towards the direction of the screams and what they saw made them roll on the floor laughing. An extremely agitated Urmi was chasing Laksh, the latter running here and there to escape from her wrath.

Ram Siya looked at each other and broke into fits of laughter seeing their younger siblings. They were indeed still the same. Lakshman was quick to notice their presence and immediately ran to them for help.

"Bhaiya! Didi!Save me! This girl is out of het mind." Lakshman pleaded hiding behind both of them.

"What did you do this time Lakhan?" Ram questioned raising an eyebrow

"Bhaiya, every time I am not the one at fault. She was the one who started it." Lakshman complained and by this time Urmila also reached their panting hard.

"Hmm. And you want to believe that you are innocent?" Ram countered in a taunting way

"Aree.... She is not that innocent as well. Don't blame him unnecessarily Prince" Sita pointed narrowing her eyes at Urmila

"Sita Didi, aap he mere ho sirf. Bhaiya ko to mere par vishwas heni" Lakshman said faking a cry, while Sita patted his head lightly. (Sita didi, you are the only one who cares about me. Bhaiya doesn't trust me.)

"He has turned into such a drama queen Bhaiya." Urmila complained to Ram

"I know right. Rajkumari Sita will get to know his true colours in a day or two. Don't worry sister." Ram stated and both Ram and Urmila smirked at him in a teasing manner.

Sita pulled Urmila's ear " Humm, so is this how you greet someone when you meet them after years? I think Mata needs to know about this event. Right Urmi?"

While Urmila screamed in pain , Lakshman let out a soft chuckle which he immediately covered with a fake cough when both Ram and Urmila glared at him. If looks could kill anyone Lakshman would have been dead by now. He mentally smirked and gave Urmila a I win look to which Urmila made a fuming face.

"Didi, its not my fault. He is very irritating. My blood fumes seeing his idiotic smirk. Today also he was the one who messed with me." Urmila complained while Lakshman made an innocent face.

"Rajkumari before punishing her atleast listen to her once. I am sure she is innocent." Ram requested to Sita on his sister's behalf. How could she deny his plea. Sita agreed.

"Fine. Tell me, why were you chasing him like maniacs?" Sita demanded leaving her ear and folding her arms.

Urmila started narrating them the events which took place a few minutes back, with repeated interruptions from Lakshman as he felt she was molding the story in her favour. After having another quarrel both of them finally successfully narrated them the entire scene.

Both Ram and Sita looked at each other open mouthed then at their siblings. They were out of words for such a foolish, idiotic and careless act.
Both of them were fuming inside by the thought that they could have been in serious trouble for such a careless act of ignoring the soldiers, but their calm nature didn't make it evident on their face.

Lakshman and Urmila who were clueless waited for their responses, while giving each other a challenging look.

"Bhaiya! Didi! Why are you both silent" both of them demanded.

"How can you both be so careless? Are you guys insane?" Sita demanded while controlling her urge to burst out.

"I am highly disappointed with both of you. The way you both acted today was extremely immature. You are not kids anymore. When are you guys planning to grow up" Ram continued

"But Bhaiya, she was the one who started it." Lakshman complained

"Haww! How can you lie. You liar" Urmila said

And here they started again.

"Enough! Both of you." Sita who had enough shouted. And calming her down she added "We are trying to make you realize your mistake and you both are fighting again. Urghh. Leave, its of no use. Come on Rajkumar we should get going. Their punishment is we won't talk to them."
She remarked to which Ram nodded in agreement.

"No!!!" Both of them said at the same time.

"Bhaiya! Didi! Please don't do this to us. Please!!"

But their pleas were ignored. Both Ram and Sita had already started towards the opposite direction.

A helpless Lakshmila gave each other a fierce look, like they would each other any moment.

"See, what you have done. Happy now?" Lakshman remarked

"What? How could you? Like seriously, how could you blame me? You devil." An annoyed Urmila replied.

"What?Devil? And who are you? Witch?" Laksh remarked laughing

"Still better than you Khadus! Its because of you that Bhaiya and didi went away."

"Really? You have the guts to say this? I am not even surprised."

Hearing them fight once again Ram Sita stopped in their tracks.

"Ye dono ni sudhar sakte" both of them sighed (Both of them are incorrigible)

They have had enough. They gave each other a look and went back towards their direction.

Ram took hold of Laksh's ear and Sita did the same for Urmila. The eldest ones dragged away their younger siblings by their ears towards the chariots where the other four were waiting for them.

Bharat, Shatrughan, Mandavi and Shrutkirti who were near the chariots had already introduced themselves and were busy talking and laughing when the screams of Lakshman and Urmila caught their attention.

It was a funny sight indeed and as much as they were shocked they had a hard time controlling their laughter.

They were dying to ask what happened and why are Lakshmila in this state but seeing Ram and Sita's expression no one dared to question anything.

"Bhaiya. Its hurting. Please leave my ear. If you wish you can hold Urmila's free ear." Laksh commented and both Mandavi and Shatughan gave out a chuckle, however the other two somehow controlled it.

"Let me reach the palace. I won't spare you." Urmila warned followed by a scream as Sita tightened her grip.

Seeing Urmila, Lakshman in Ram's grip gave a chuckle.

" I need to talk to Sumitra maa today." Ram warned and Laksh immediately made a straight face, pretending nothing happened.

"Shatrughan, bring out the ropes from the chariot and tie both of them!" Ram declared and everyone except Sita gawked at him.

_______________________________________

Waves

Hey Guys! How are you all doing? Hope everyone is doing well.

Exams are finally over! Well, zada he pray kr dia. Main Paper he out of syllabus aa gya😢.

Anyways, How was the chapter?

Was it any good?

Any favourite part?

I hope you like it.

If yes, then do vote and comment!

Feel free to comment however you want.

Tata!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

904K 44.2K 51
#1 book in Raghuvanshi's series ❝I never thought I would say this Ryan but I think loving you is the biggest mistake I did after marrying you❞ Disha...
89.7K 3.4K 77
DAUGHTER OF SITA AND RAM! 1st Book in Ramasutaa Series (FYI Kousalya=Princess of Kosala) An extraordinary tale of an ordinary girl Shreeyanee, who a...
34.7K 1.2K 17
This is the one shots I have written based on the show Siya Ke Ram. Each Part will be mutually exclusive. Cover credits to my dear friend Aditi whom...
2.5K 109 27
"I don't even want the Heavens Sita, if I cannot have You by My side. I may have broken the bow kept at the wedding, but I shall never break My weddi...