Mere Mitwa...(By Anjanaa)

By Anjanaa31

Peep in to read a another story of our Arshi...... More

Introduction......
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue.

Chapter 8

6.4K 351 22
By Anjanaa31

It was night..... Arnav was lying on the poolside recliner looking at nothing in particular. He was thinking what Sandhya said her today.

Kushi came inside and stood at the door step of poolside and looked at him. She felt guilty. From the time they came from hospital he was so silent. He spoke absolutely nothing.

She went near him and sat beside him.

Kushi - Arnav ji......

Arnav looked at her.

Kushi - What happened ? From the time we came from hospital you are so silent.......

Arnav rolled his eyes - Nothing.

Kushi sighed - Worried for Nani right ?

Arnav kept silent.

Kushi - Don't worry nothing will happen......

Arnav - Nani will be alright na...... ?

Kushi held his hand and smiled at him lightly and nodded her head.

Arnav - I have decided..... I will stay with Nani and take care of her. I have informed my friends also......

Kushi grinned thinking 😃😃😃😃- Laadgovernor aagaya rasthe pe....

Kushi - Good to hear Arnav ji....

Arnav smiled like a school going kid and went inside and laid on his side thinking of the possible things he would do with Nani.

Kushi smiled seeing him and laid on her side.

Next day morning -

Kushi has arranged everything on Dining table and waited for everyone.

Mami came along with Mama and sat on the table. She saw Arnav coming down in his shorts and t-shirt. She went near him.

Kushi - Arnav ji....

Arnav rolled his eyes - Yeah....

Kushi - Arnav ji..... Can you come and have breakfast with everyone..... ? Actually Nani will feel happy.

Arnav looked at her doubtly. Kushi - Sach mein..... She badly wants to have breakfast with everyone. Toh.....

He exhaled and went towards the dining and sat with Mama and Mami. Kushi grinned.

Kushi looked at Aakash and Anika coming down.

Kushi - Good Morning Akash Bhaiya. Hi Anika.....

Aakash - Good Morning Kushi.

Anika faked a smile. 

Kushi - Breakfast is ready. Come and join us.

Aakash - No Kushi..... Actually I have a meeting. So....

She was cut off by Kushi.

Kushi - There is no harm in having breakfast spending 10 minutes. Please.....

Aakash smiled and started moving towards the dining.

Kushi looked at Anika - Come Anika. Let's go....

Anika - No thanks Bhabhi. I am on diet.

Kushi smiled - I know. I have made diet food. Specially for you...... Come come.....

Anika faked a smile and moved towards dining uninterested.

Everyone was eagerly waiting for Nani to come. Kushi saw Nani coming down.

Kushi - Good Morning Nani.

Nani looked at the dining table filled with her family. She gasped in surprise and got happy tears in her eyes. After so many days she is seeing her whole family together. She took slow steps towards the dining table.

She was so shocked to say anything and silently took her seat.

Kushi served breakfast for everyone.

Mami - Kushi bitiya..... You cook so awesome...... I am so tired of praising you now.

Mama - Haan beta. Your handmade food is very superb.

Arnav and Anika rolled their eyes and silently started having their food.

Aakash - It's just fantastic Kushi. After so many days Iam having such a good food. See HP this is called a wonderful breakfast......

HP pouted while others giggled.

Kushi - So if you guys wanna taste this everyday...... Do give your attendance daily on dining table......

Everyone except Arnav and Anika giggled hearing her.

After finishing their breakfast everyone stood up one by one.

Nani moved near Kushi and hugged her from behind startling her.

Kushi - Nani....

Nani - Thank you so much beta.... You never know how much I wanted to see everyone together like this. Thank you so much for making it happen.

Nani kissed her cheek.

Kushi giggled - You are so welcome Nani.

Nani laughed along with her. Arnav who saw all this smiled to himself looking at his Nani smiling. He went from there silently.

Kushi - Nani...... Ready with the next plan ?

Nani grinned - Yep.....

Kushi - I'll go and pick my bag.

Nani nodded her head.

Kushi ran to her room to take her things.

Nani sat on the living room sofa where Arnav was sitting and playing in his phone.

Nani - Chote, didn't you go out with your friends today ?

Arnav - err..... Nani I have no plans for today. I thought to stay home.

Nani - Very good.

Arnav grinned.

Kushi came downstairs - Nani Iam leaving to office.

Nani - Arey wait bitiya...... I will also join you.....

Kushi looked at Arnav who looked alarmed 😯😯😯😯.

Kushi - No Nani. You stay home and take rest.

Arnav nodded his head looking at Nani.

Nani - What will I do staying at home Bitiya ?

Arnav 😌😌😌- Nani..... Iam staying at home only. So why don't you spend time with me today ?

Nani - No No Chote. I will feel so bored. If I go to office, my time will pass away.

Arnav - I will also be bored staying at home alone.

Nani chuckled - You take rest bitwa..... I will go to office.

Arnav - But Nani.....

Nani - Oh ho Chote..... What you want beta ?

Arnav - I just want you to stay with me. That's all.

Nani - But I can't stay at home beta. And I know that you are not interested in coming office. So that's not happening...... Chalo Kushi..... Let's go office.

Kushi nodded her head. Nani went ahead and Kushi stood behind.

Kushi - Arnav ji.....

Arnav looked at her.

Kushi - You don't worry. I will take care of Nani.

Arnav rolled his eyes - Are you crazy ? Sandhya Aunty has strictly warned us to not let Nani take any tension. If she goes to office then automatically her health with become worse.

Kushi - But what shall we do now ? She is not ready to listen us. What if really her health become worse like Sandhya Aunty said to us ?

Arnav groaned and went inside rolling his eyes.

Kushi smirked and went out to Nani who was waiting for her. Grinning they both started for office.

Reaching their office they went to Kushi's cabin and sat there looking at eachother pouting.

Nani - Kushi..... What will be Arnav doing now ?

Kushi shrugged her shoulders - Mujhe nahi lagtha ki Woh aayenge......

Nani pouted - Shubh Shubh bholo Kushi beta.....

Kushi gasped - Aa Gaye..... Aa Gaye...... Laadgovernor aagaye....

Nani grinned and looked back.

Kushi - Don't get over happy. He is here not directly. He is on phone.

Nani - Attend it.

Kushi attend the call and put it on speaker.

Kushi - Hello....

Arnav 😐😐😐- Haan.... Hello.... This is Arnav.

Kushi 😳😳😳😳- Haan boliye Arnav ji....

Arnav stammered 😦😦- Woh..... Actually.....

Kushi 🙂🙂🙂- Tell me Arnav ji.....

Arnav 😦😦😦😦- Actually I called you to ask about Nani...... How is she doing ? Is she ok ?

Kushi looked at Nani who was having a soft smile hearing her.

Kushi🙂🙂🙂🙂 - There is a small issue in production Arnav ji. So Nani is a bit tensed. But you don't worry. I will take care of her.

Arnav😞😞😞😞 - You please stay with her ok. Don't let her take any tension. If she needs anything then don't hesitate to call me.

Kushi smiled softly 😌😌😌- Sure.

Arnav - Ok. Bye....

Kushi - Bye....

Arnav cut the call and sighed. While on the other side Kushi had a soft smile on her face thinking about her husband's worry for his Nani. 

Nani had a thin layer of happy tears - I never knew my Chote loves me this much.

Kushi stood up and moved near her and wrapped her arms around her neck.

Kushi - Nani.....

Nani - Really beta..... I never knew that he loves me this much.

Kushi - Nani, shall I tell you something......

Nani nodded her head.

Kushi - Before few days I had a doubt, I was hesitant to trust my life with Arnav ji. But now Iam cent percent sure that, he is my destiny. I swear, I am not leaving him in this birth.

Nani looked at Kushi happily and kissed her cheeks.

Nani - Now I can die in peace.

Kushi - Nani....

Nani - Ok ok. But please take care of him beta.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 3.1K 17
Secrets. Heartbreak. Death. Backstab
37.9K 1.6K 5
A short story on Arnav and Khushi ... who became friends in college ... later developed feelings ... but fate yet have to test them ... some misunder...
83.9K 7.3K 66
Story about two Twins - The Raizada's
935K 35.1K 43
Journey of Arnav and khushi towards love after marriage.