Climbing The Sky

By Sparkling_star146

When she was ecstatic and nervous of a change and a new step of her life, a wild option was presented in fron... More

1.Change and adjustment
2.Go with the flow
3.Serial of life
4.Tough decisions
5.Being sure
6. Excited surrounding
7. First meeting
8.Think and decide
9. Worsening Problems
10.Second Thought
11. Need of peace
12.Big Step
13.Weirdness Overload
14.Help
15. Search for links
16. Messy Life
17.Solving Problem
18. Danger
19. The Footage
20. Revenge
21. Dream
22. Unexpected Options
23. Hostel Life
24.Good Work
25.Helping in good
26. Mischief
27.Parents and concern
28.Dilemma
29.When you're anxious of a change
30. Insane friends and cousins
31.Emotions of a girl
32. After the big day
33.Days of crazyness
34.Advice from close ones
35.New home,changed life.
36.When you're alone
37.Unexpected guest
38.Lie calls problem
39.Silence is the punishment
40.Realisation
41.With Him
42. Match making
43. Excitement.
44.Back home
45. Troublemaker phone
46. Unsaid words
47.Sweet tears
49.No worry
50.Another change
51.Different expectations
52. End of wait
53. Say hello to a mother
54. Life with a doll
55.Kids and tantrums
56. Keeping them close to heart
Epilogue

48.Pain before the smile

132 10 227
By Sparkling_star146

Warisha's POV

"Take this also." I kept the shampoo bottle in the basket and took the body wash.

"Hmm...it's fine." I smelled it and kept it back at its place. Then I took his shampoo and smelled it.

"Yuck....this also goes away." I added it in the pile of the basket.

"Come on, at the rate you're going, you'll dispose everything of this house." Alyan rolled his eyes, balancing the basket in his hand which was nearly full by things I don't want to keep around me as their smell makes me nauseous.

"Did you ever hear that when a pregnant woman is nauseous and smells something, then that things smell makes her nauseous whenever she smells it again?"

"No."

"Then add it to your knowledge list." I said, keeping a notebook in the basket.

"You didn't even check it."

"I wrote in it the day before yesterday when I was nauseous. Now it's smell makes me want to throw up."

"Allah....where will I go?"

"To the kitchen. Follow me." I said and walked towards the kitchen.

"I'm afraid you'll one day say that even I make you nauseous." He stood beside me.

"Well.." I sniffed "actually, you do smell bad. Try taking a shower. If that doesn't work, you'll stay in the guest room from tonight.

"Do you really realise what you're saying?" He raised his brows.

"My life is more important then living with you."

After half an hour of picking things, we finally finished. Hope it will help me a bit with this constant throwing up.

"My arms literally hurt due to carrying that huge basket." He frowned, pressing on his arm. I also sat on the couch beside him.

"Be thankful that you're only going through this. Act good or else my baby won't call you abbu."

"Oh really? Then what will your baby call me?"

"Ammis husband." I smirked.

"You're ridiculous." He shook his head.

I threw a glare at his way and got up. Bringing the jar of the pickle, I sat on the couch.

"Eeee....so sour." I pinched my eyes close, trying to not puke.

"Then why are you eating this?"

"Because my mother in law specially made this for me."

"But you don't like it."

"She doesn't know. She thinks I also crave sour things like other pregnant women."

"Then you can just not eat it. Simple."

"Nah, she made it so lovingly. And not like it'll harm me." I shrugged and focused on the pickle.

"Next time, tell her you crave for sweet things. I feel pity for my sugar jar."

"I told ammi. She said she'll send them for me." I grinned.

"Warisha?"

"Hmm."

"Did you check your weight?" He asked out of the blue.

"No, why would I do so?"

"Check that after getting done." He looked suspicious.

"Fine."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Wow, our baby weighs eight pound." I fake squealed, trying to cover my embarrassed look.

"Maybe you forgot that it's only two months. Even a newborn baby doesn't weigh that much."

"Uhm...who said it's not a miracle?" I shrugged, sitting on the bed.

"Just admit that you gained eight pounds in few weeks."

"What? No...that's not possible. Maybe...maybe there are multiple babies."

"Seriously?" He raised his brows.

"What's so weird here? That can happen right."

"Did you ever look at yourself? Handling only yourself is tough for you and multiple babies are out of question."

"True though. I also think so."

"That's what I was saying."

"But that's doesn't mean I'm fat. And I definitely don't eat much."

"Obviously. You definitely didn't gain a single pound. It's me who eats day and night, anything and everything and then throws up and again eats and again throws up." He said in a sarcastic tone.

"Did you just mock me?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Did I?" He smirked at me.

"Alyan!" I threw a pillow at him which directly collided with his face. Throwing the pillow back, he started laughing like a mad man.

"You won't ever understand. It's not I who craves for things, it's your foody baby. I'm just a supply system stuck in the middle." I frowned.

"Yes, now pass all the blame on my innocent unborn little baby."

"Excuse me. Is it an offence to eat much that I'll blame on people?"

"When did I say it's an offence? It's you who's behaving like eating much is a serious criminal offence." He chuckled.

"Fine. Maybe I eat a little bit more. But that's because I'm pregnant."

"I didn't say something else."

"Then why are you smiling like that?"

"I'm not smiling." He said, trying to not smile.

"You are."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes. You. Are."

"Fine, I am smiling, now happy?" He frowned.

"Very." I gave him a thumbs up.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Where is little Afnan?" I asked Ayesha bhabis one and a half year old son who slapped on his chest with his tiny little hands proudly.

"Now see this. Where is ammis little monkey?" Ayesha bhabi asked her son.

"Meeee." He excitedly showed himself. We chuckled at his ntics.

Giving us an adorable look, he slowly walked towards the centre table and took the flower from the vase, immediately tasting it.

"No...it's not a food baby." Bhabi snatched the flower from his hand. He looked at me with his big googly eyes, pleading adorably. When he realised that won't work, he came and climbed on my lap.

"Ani...pish...afi wants...pish..." And started his gibberish.

Now how can someone avoid such a polite request?

"Bhabi, let him take that."

"Allah, he's getting too naughty." Bhabi glared at him.

He came closer to me and snuggled in my chest.

"Kids do that Bhabi. That's not a problem."

Ayesha bhabi gave him the flower back. Afnan took it from her hand and threw me a smile before jumping down from my lap and running towards the vase. He started trying to keep that back there.

"It'll be hard for you to grow children without an adorable look resistant nature." She said as I chuckled.

"I don't think I'll need that."

"Mark my words Bhabi, you'll learn that when you'll manage your baby. They're smart beyond our thought."

"Maybe."

"By the way, did I tell you that aunty had called me that day?" She asked.

"Ma? No."

"The day before yesterday, she called me."

"Why?"

"To ask me to look after you. She's so tensed about you. You here, alone like this, she's very much worried."

"Allah, I told her that I'm fine." I frowned.

"Still, it's normal for her to be tensed. It's your first time, totally alone like this. Pregnancy can be very unpredictable. I still remember my time with Afnan." She sighed.

"Now I don't want to scare you. As long as you're careful, there won't be any problem if Allah wills."

"I hope so."

"And call me if anything needed. I'm just few floors away." She said as I smiled.

"Ma was just being tensed. I'll be fine."

"Oh, then what happened in my time when you used to come and check me everyday?" She narrowed her eyes.

"That was because..." I scratched my head.

"Because nothing. Now be a good girl and remember me in your need." She winked as I chuckled.

We talked for some time. Then she went back to take Afnan to the doctor. Poor baby suffers from severe allergy.

Closing the door, I took my books and sat on the bed.

It's very hard to study nowadays. And like every other student of this world, most of the problems come out from a hole when I sit to study. Like now, I feel hungry.

After attempting to be attentive for an hour, I finally gave up.

"Student or not, a to be mother needs to get food whenever she wants." I mumbled and entered the kitchen.

Now what to make?

I looked around the kitchen, trying to find something eatable. To my utter disappointment, there wasn't anything that I can easily make and will fill my stomach.

And this is why I hate my husband. Couldn't he fill the house with food when he knew I would want food anytime and anywhere? Not like I do, never. Still, he should know that. Though...how'll he know the struggle of a mother? He'll just laugh at my appetite and weight the whole time and will be called the baby's "father" at the end of the day. And here I am, will struggle with hunger and nausea and tiredness and Allah knows what more.

Why do I love him again?

I stomped my feet and walked out. Finding nothing else, I opened the fridge for some cold water.

"Oh, he's not that bad." I smiled as I saw the frozen nuggets packet along with some other stuff.

When did he bring this?

I took out the packet and fried the nuggets. Getting done, I sat on the bed with the nuggets.

Choosing a movie in Alyans old phone due to its huge screen, I started my home party.

And didn't realise when I dozed off with the earphone on.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I woke up with a sudden jerk.

"Are you drunk or what?" The first thing I met after getting up is Alyans intense glare.

"What... happened?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. He pulled the earphone off of my ears.

"You're asking me what happened?" He threw that on the bedside table.

"Why are you so angry?" I looked at him, trying to adjust my eyes in the light.

"Then what should I do? Do you even realise how worried I got?"

I climbed down from the bed and stood in front of him.

"Alyan, at least tell me what happened? I don't understand."

"An hour and a half ago, I called you, but you didn't receive. Then I called you few more times. Same result. Finding no way, I called Ayesha bhabi to check and unfortunately, she was also not at home. I got tensed, and called you thousands of times. And here you are, sleeping peacefully with that stupid earphone on." He looked at the earphone like I look at a dead cockroach.

"Allah...all this just because of me not receiving your calls?" I huffed.

"Just because? Do you know how tensed I got? You were alone at home, not receiving any call and you tell me I don't have to be tensed? I rushed from the hospital just to check what happened." He snapped back.

"You're done for, sweety." My mind sounded.

"Umm....I didn't realise when I slept. I should've taken my phone."

"Careless. You made me so worried." He sighed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know this will happen. And....and don't scold me. Scold him or her. He or she's the one responsible for all this." I pointed at my abdomen.

"Really?"

"Yes. This foody got hungry, made me eat things, wanted to watch a movie and made me tired."

Now he surely won't scold his baby, right?

Wrong.

"You called the baby foody?"

"Yes, now don't you dare scold me. Scold that naughty baby of yours." I frowned.

He looked at me for few seconds before sighing.

"Now whatever you do, all blame goes to my baby, right?"

"Correction- not whatever I do, but whatever he or she does. And not your baby, our baby."

"It's impossible to make you understand." He shook his head as I grinned.

"Will you go back again?"

"No, thanks to you, I came home early today."

"Ooo. But don't blame me."

"No, I will blame my baby. Fine?" He rolled his eyes and walked towards the dining room. I also followed him.

"Why do you sound rude to me?" I narrowed my eyes at him. He completely ignored me and drank the glass full of water.

"I'm talking to you." I sat beside him.

"I know."

"Then why are you acting like that?"

"Because of what you did." He got up and walked back in the room.

Does he want me to run around the house behind him?

"From when did sleeping became a crime?"

"From the moment you decided to sleep with an earphone on, not bothering about anything else."

"But who told you to get worried just because I wasn't receiving your calls? People have other things to do." I stood in front of him, blocking his way as he was going to change.

"You still don't understand my concern. Just wait till you get done with college, I won't waste a second to send you back home." He walked past, leaving a shocked me behind.

"What do you mean you'll send me back?"

And no answer.

"I'm talking to you!" I stopped him from closing the door.

"Warisha, step away."

"I won't."

"Then I'll push you away."

"I dare you to try that." I smirked.

Like I don't know he won't ever be able to do that.

"Warisha, I'm warning you."

"Alyan, I'm daring you."

"Just go away." He poked on my nose. I stepped back and immediately he closed the door.

Did he just do it?

Wait...let me show you.

"Did I tell you what had happened to me today?"

No answer.

"Uff...it still hurts." I said in a low voice but making sure it's enough for him to hear.

"What?"

Now I won't answer.

With a grin, I walked at the guest rooms washroom and locked the door. Within few seconds, there were loud knocks.

"Warisha, what happened?" Came his somewhat panicked voice.

"What did you just say? Where does it hurt?"

I coughed in answer.

"Open the door, Warisha."

"What are you doing in there? Open it immediately."

"You..." I wanted to say something but immediately covered my mouth at the hit of nausea.

Good timing.

"Please open the door. Did anything happen when I was out?" His knocking became more urgent, at the same moment my stomach decided to have some fun with me.

I think I shouldn't have eaten those things.

"For Allah's sake, tell me what happened. Where's it hurting?" Came his desperate voice.

And here I got busy in emptying my stomach.

"You fine?"

I guess it's enough of punishment.

Washing my face, I went at the door and opened it carefully.

"Why did you take so much time? What happened? Did you get hurt or something?" He grabbed my arm and looked around me.

"I was throwing up."

"You said something had happened when I was away. Now don't you dare hide anything."

"Oh, that. When you were away, I was working in the kitchen. And suddenly..." I trailed off, enjoying his somewhat panicked look.

"Suddenly? Suddenly what? You're scaring me."

"Suddenly, I felt tired and went back in our room." I shrugged. He blinked at me few times, clearly confused.

"Then how did you get hurt?"

"Did you forget you poked on my nose?" I touched my nose with a glare "it still hurts."

And he went dumb.

"You....you were talking about this?"

"Yes, what did you think?" I walked past him, in our room. I sat on the bed, rubbing my now throbbing head.

"You want to kill me?" He came and stood in front of me.

"Did I attempt to do so?"

"You nearly made my heart fail, twice in a day. Don't you feel even a bit bad for me?"

I indicated him to sit beside me. He did so.

"Alyan, I want everyone to understand one thing that I'm not a baby. Yes, I'm weak but that doesn't mean everyone will worry about me like crazy. What's with this rushing home just because I wasn't receiving calls? If there's any problem, I can easily call you. Or I have Ayesha bhabi near me. Now you stop worrying."

"You won't understand."

"I totally understand. You're just being overly panicked. I'm not the first woman in this world with a baby. There are thousands of other women who are pregnant and stay alone at home. So do their husbands rush in home whenever they don't receive any call?"

"Like they will tell you. "

"Come on. I don't like it. I don't like everyone behaving like that."

"It's better to rush home then staying there, worried."

"Allah, what will I do with you?" I sighed and held his hand, leaning on his shoulder.

"Say 'without' you." He chuckled.

"You could've just called someone else from the building to check." I said and his face went pale.

"It...didn't cross my mind." He scratched his head sheepishly.

"Because your mind is empty." I smirked.

"Did you just throw up?"

"Yeah." I answered casually like it was the most normal thing in this world. Normal like breathing.

And for me nowadays, actually it is.

"Hungry?"

"Nah."

"Tired?"

"Nah."

"Then?"

"Annoyed."

"Means?"

"I have to meet my books." I sighed, remembering how much I have to compensate for this thing.

"You better stay like a good boy or girl after what you're doing to me and my life. And not to mention your father's heart." I threatened my baby who was surely not feeling my touch as my clothes and skin came between.

How much I want to hold him or her!

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Ummm...don't...disturb me." I pushed the hand away from my shoulder.

"Ms, I hope you know it's not a place to sleep."

From when did Alyans voice become so girly?

"It's not just your home. Go....away."

"You better wake up right now." Came a somewhat angry voice and I opened my eyes. I looked beside me to find Jamya giving me a concerned look.

"Or else what will you do?" I asked her as she was trying to indicate something.

"She won't do anything, I'll do." I heard a voice from my left side and my eyes widened.

Please don't let it be her....

I slowly looked beside me to find a fuming ma'am looking down at me.

"Why. Were. You. Sleeping. In. The. Class?" I immediately stood up.

"Umm...ma'am...I..." I looked here and there, not knowing what to say.

"I expect an answer from you."

"Ma'am...I....I didn't sleep last night so I dozed off. I'm sorry."

"Didn't sleep? What were you doing hmm?" She narrowed her eyes.

"I was..." I tried to find an excuse "I was studying, yeah. We have finals in few months so I had to be attentive." I said and her eyes softened a bit.

Alhamdulillah.

"Oh, you were studying? That's very good. But you should still take care of yourself, studying all night and then sleeping in class won't be beneficial." She said and I nodded like a very good girl. With a nod, she went away.

I sat on my place with a sigh.

As class ended, Jamya literally pounced on me.

"You were studying all night?" Her eyes big like football, knowing I'm not that much of a studious night owl.

"Nah, I was just busy in throwing up most of the night." I lowered my head in my palm which was aching.

"Oh, poor you." She patted my shoulder.

"I'm still dozing off here and there. Wonder what he's doing." I mumbled.

"Why?"

"Do you think someone can sleep like that? He was up with me all night."

"Allah, it must be very tough for you two."

"Hmm. If I was all by myself, it was totally fine. But him with me, like that, it makes me worried. How long can a person go on like that? He also has to spend his day very busily. At least he deserves to have a good rest after a long day, not to run around the house and help me with my problems."

"He's so considerate."

"I don't want that." I got up and frowned.

"Where to?"

"I have to wash my face if I want to stay awake the rest of the day."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"What are you doing?" Alyan looked at me with raised brows.

Silently, I took my phone and walked towards the door, my pillow on my other hand.

"Where are you going?" He walked and stopped me on my way.

"To the guest room." I walked past him, towards the guest room.

"But why?" He also came with me. I kept the pillow on the bed and closed the balcony door.

"I'm asking you something." He made me turn, holding my arm tightly.

And this is what I was afraid of.

"I want to sleep here."

"Why? What's the problem there?"

"I...I feel more comfortable here."

"Oh, then you could just tell me. Wait, I'll bring my pillow." He turned around.

"No...don't."

"What?"

"You won't...won't stay with me."

"What do you mean?"

"I said I want to stay alone." I said. He looked at me for few seconds before stepping forward.

"Why would you do that?"

"Allah...stop asking so many questions. I just want to." I frowned, feeling guilty inside.

"That's not an answer."

"There's no need for an answer. Just go and sleep. You had a long day."

"Are you angry on me? Did I do something?" He asked.

"No. Stop assuming things."

"Then why are you doing this? Clearly something's wrong." He snapped back.

"Fine. I don't want you to stay with me because you stay up with me all night."

"And that's....your reason?" His eyes widened.

"Yes. I don't want you to do that after a long day of work. I may stay awake, that doesn't mean you also have to."

"I don't mind..."

"I know, but I mind. So for me at least, let's just stay separately until this problem goes away." I waved my hand and sat on the bed.

"You can't be serious."

"Alyan, I need rest. Please, don't bother me. Just go and sleep. I'll be fine alone."

"Do you even realise how dumb that sounds?"

Without saying anything, I laid down on my pillow, facing away.

"Warisha..."

"I'm sleepy."

He waited for a moment.

"Fine. Do whatever you want to." He snapped and walked away, not before turning the lights off.

I sighed. I know it sounds weird, but this is how it should be. This is for our own good.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"It's killing me." I frowned, sitting on the bed.

It's the second time in this night I threw up. At first, I couldn't sleep being alone. Then when I was feeling sleepy, nausea hit me. I don't even understand what my stomach wants to do with me.

I laid down on the bed, my legs still dangling down the bed. I feel so drained out.

I pinched my eyes close, trying to cope up with the uneasy feeling. Suddenly, I heard a sound from beside the door and looked there. I had left the door slightly closed to not disturb him.

I shook my head. It must be a cockroach or something.

"Please, not more...please...I'll give you a lot of chocolates...even some from my share....please my baby.." I mumbled, covering my mouth.

"To hell with this pleading!" I got up and ran in the washroom.

Leaning down, I emptied whatever was left in my stomach. It felt like my stomach was tossing and turning.

"I can't..." I sobbed, covering my face with my palm.

"It's too much...I can't take more...please..."

I don't even know whom I was pleading to.

After cleaning up, I slowly made my way out of the washroom. My head felt so light, like I'll fall down any moment.

I held the wall for balance, trying my best to not fall down on my knees.

"Careful..." An arm wrapped around me. I instantly leaned on him, not paying any attention about what he was doing here.

He slowly made me sit on the bed, my head leaning on the headrest.

"Here, drink this." He handed me a glass of water. I gulped down the water and took a deep breathe.

"Now lay down and close your eyes." I did as he said.

As he got up, I stopped him.

"Where?"

"To sleep." He shrugged.

"Oh."

I closed my eyes with a sigh.

As much as I don't want to stay alone, I won't say anything. Already I disturbed him.

I felt a tear sliding down my cheek. Squeezing my stomach, I turned around. I started sobbing, burying my face in the pillow.

It's hurting, it's feeling uneasy. My head is aching. It's feeling like something is banging there again and again. And not to mention my stomach which was hungry and having uneasey feeling at the same moment.

Overall, I feel helpless.

"Don't cry, I'm there." I felt his fingers in my hair. When did he lay down beside me?

Turning around, I hid my face in his chest, sniffing and sobbing.

"Where is it hurting?"

"In my...my head."

"Calm down first. Don't cry, it'll be fine. It's just because of the lack of sleep." He wiped my cheek, leaving a kiss on my hair.

"It's killing me."

"Have patience."

"I.." I immediately covered my mouth, trying to not puke.

Isn't my stomach empty?

"Don't stop. It'll make you more uncomfortable."

"I...don't want to. I'm tired."

"Then close your eyes and try to sleep."

"I can't."

"Try to focus on something else. Like....our baby."

"Our baby?"

"Yes. Like think about the first time you'll hold our baby. Remember that one time you witnessed a birth?"

"Yes."

Why is he asking me about all these?

"And how amazed you were by that. How you were talking about the happiness of the mother all day."

"She was crying."

"Yes, she was crying. Wasn't her all pain worth it?" He removed a strand of my hair from from my face.

"Yes."

"Then think about that. Think about the reward you'll get for your patience. Our own little baby, won't it be worth it?"

"It will be."

"I know you can't wait to meet the baby."

"I want to see our baby."

"Even I want to do that. And to make it worth, I have to be with you. I have to help you through this. Obviously I can't go through what you're going, but I can support you. I can be with you in this whole journey. And I really can't do that if you always push me away and don't let me worry for you."

"But you..you..." I was too tired to even form a complete sentence.
And somehow, his words make sense.

"I'm your husband, the father of the baby. And even if you don't like, I'll always be with you. I'll help you throughout this." He kissed on my cheek.

"And, alone or not, either way, I can't sleep. Then why not make the little time I sleep peaceful by being with you, knowing that I'll be with you in any situation."

I nodded and snuggled closer to him. His fingers playing with my hair, his other hand drawing circles on my back. Closing my eyes, I took a deep breathe.

The night went away like this, him soothing me as I slowly drifted off to sleep.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Alyans POV

I woke up due to the constant beeping of her phone. I turned the alarm off hurriedly, then kept the phone back at its place.

My eyes fell on Warisha who was in deep sleep, on her stomach. After Fajr, she threw up again. Then I made her have an omelette forcefully. I was afraid she'll throw that out. But being tired by the nights suffering, she instantly slept as soon as she laid on the bed.

Last night, I really got annoyed by her words. How foolish can a woman be? She really thinks she's doing me a favour by staying and suffering alone. When I clearly couldn't sleep, knowing she was alone there. Now and then, I went there to check her. She's so stubborn that even when she was in that situation, she didn't call me. Even though I had decided to let her be, seeing her situation, I had to go there.

I sat on the bed and made her turn around. With a frown, she took my pillow and held it tightly.

Did I tell her I won't sleep?

She looked somewhat pale. The dark circles around her eyes getting darker with more stress and sleepless nights. And there's no denial that she's having too much of suffering. The amount of things she does in a day, in this situation is actually adding to the misery.

I got down of the bed. Freshening up, I came out of the washroom. Taking both of our phones, I went out of the room, keeping the door slightly ajar.

I called here and there and managed a leave. There are few things that needs to be done today.

Then I called Ammi. I told her all about Warisha and surely, got some scolding. I told her to talk to Khala about the works as talking to Warisha won't work. I tried to make her understand many times but she doesn't pay any heed to me. Now see, where it lead her to. If Ammi tells her, she won't be able to say no.

I made my way in the kitchen.

Now what to make that won't make her nauseous?

After thinking for a moment, I decided to just rely on bread and Nutella. This is the only thing I noticed her eating without throwing that out after.

I went and sat beside her who was busy in her own dream world.

"Warisha...get up. It's morning." I shook her by her shoulder. She just frowned and turned away.

"Get up. It's getting late."

With a sigh, she slowly sat up in the bed, her face buried in her palm.

"I'm tired."

"Freshen up and come have breakfast."

"Where's my phone?" Removing the curtain of hair from her face, she looked around.

"Here." I handed that to her. She looked at the time and her eyes widened.

"11:13? Ya Allah....I'm late." She jumped down from the bed, taking the duvet halfway with her.

"Wait...what are you doing here? Aren't you late?" She looked back at me.

"I'm on leave." I shrugged.

"Then you should've told me. Now see, I'm late." Throwing me a glare, she ran at the washroom.

After few minutes, I heard her voice.

"Alyan, give me my clothes."

I kept silent.

"Alyan...you hearing? Give me my clothes, it's already late."

"You have clothes on." I replied with a chuckle. She kept silent for a second before her annoyed voice came.

"But I have to go to college. I can't go with these. Now stop wasting my time and give me my clothes."

"You're not going anywhere." I replied and walked out. I heard the washroom door open.

"What to you mean?" She came out and stood beside me, fighting with her tangled hair as I took the Nutella out.

"I mean you're not going anywhere today."

"But why?"

"You're staying home and taking rest today." I sat on the chair.

"But...but it's Tuesday. Friday is just two days away."

"Remember last night? You want that to happen in college?" I glared at her. She went silent.

"Now sit and have breakfast."

She sat beside me with a frown. Taking a spoon, she dipped it in the Nutella. Then letting the Nutella sit on the bread, she didn't even spread that properly and started eating.

Taking her phone, she called Khala and told her to come now as she was at home.

"Did your headache subside?" I asked. She just nodded in response.

Suddenly, her face became pale. Getting up, she ran in the washroom.

What a start of a day!

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Why does she want to talk to Khala?" Warisha whispered, covering the speaker with her palm. I shrugged in reply.

Let's just be innocent.

She handed the phone to Khala. Warishas eyes didn't leave Khala as she was very happily talking to Ammi, assuring her of something.

"What's she talking about?" She looked at me. I shrugged again.

As soon as she got done, Warisha took her phone and asked her what they were talking about.

"Oh, your mother in law told me to not let you cook from today." Khala waved her hand and walked into the kitchen.

Slowly, very slowly, she turned around and looked at me.

"Why do I feel like it has something to do with you?" Her eyes were screaming the word "suspicious".

And I shrugged, burying my eyes in my phone.

She looked at me for few seconds, examining my expression before she sighed.

"Everyone is just mad." She walked away.

I chuckled at her drama.

It's our baby who is making everyone mad even before he or she came. Wonder what'll happen when the baby will be here.

.........................
..................

Assalamualaikum people.

I updated earlier. Thought the chapter was ready so....
Ramadan is at the door. I don't know if I'll be able to update then or not. I'll try to update as frequently as possible before Ramadan. And during Ramadan, no idea:)

Hope you liked the chapter.

Allah Hafiz🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550K 23.7K 68
Dr. Anya Sharma, owner of Fortis and well known neurologist... known all over the world due to her talent. Smart,beautiful and intelligent... A perfe...
456K 16.2K 65
This is the journey of Aadhya Chaudhary. She is an Indian girl who is 25 years of age. She is innocent, introverted, and wants to have a beautiful li...
262K 7.6K 76
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
4.3K 314 1
Happy Valentine day to everyone... It's simple one shot on Sandhir. Enjoy Thank you