unforgotten ㅡ kang minhee | ✓

By heeskiko

wherein the girl he often bullied before died. More

00. Intro
01. Bully
02. Ripped
03. Ruin
04. Crashed
05. I'm Sorry
06. Mom
07. She's Alive?
09. School Day
10. College
11. Familiar
12. Unknown Apology
13. Sunghoon
14. Deja Vu
15. Y/n
16. Bus
17. Blurry Flashbacks
18. Hospital
19. Who Are You
20. Goodbye
21. Save Me
22. I Like You
23. Say Yes
24. Blonde
25. Fever
26. Painted Memories
27. Don't Leave Me
28. Memories
29. Fear
30. Space
31. Therapy
32. Mr. Bear
33. Forgotten
34. Ran
35. Saved
36. Fine
00. Epilogue
00. Special Chapter 1/2
00. Special Chapter 2/2

08. Thoughts

1.4K 82 31
By heeskiko

The stars were shining brightly to the sky as the soft cold breeze lushed through their bare face. Y/n and the guy she's with earlier was now on their way home. He did have a car but he also wanted to keep the time longer, he wanted to be with her for a while. That's the least thing he can do.

"Y/n?" he suddenly called. The younger hummed shortly before turning her head to look at him. Getting caught up as he stared at her, he forgot what he was about to say.

"yeah?" she asked, confused of why was he suddenly just staring at her when was supposed to ask something. He didn't budge at the question, making both of them stopped from walking as the guy keep his eyes on her.

"yah Park Sunghoon," she snapped. The guy, Sunghoon, immediately woke up from dazing as he fluttered his eyes confusedly towards the younger.

"do you want to say something?" she asked.

"u-uhㅡ o-ohㅡ yes I'm sorry haha," he started chuckling, awkwardly as he scratch his nape, his eyes squinting cutely as he smiled. "I was just gonna ask if you want someone to drive you to the school day," he finally said his intention, or that's what he thought cause it was not a surprise if he says that's not exactly what he meant.

"oh," Y/n said. "I guess I can do it alone, no need to bother yourself, I'll be fine" she smiled as they both continued walking until they reach her apartment front door.

"if you won't mind," Sunghoon faced her before a smile crossed his face. "I insist," he said.

"it's seriously fine, I know you're busy too" she said. Honestly, she didn't wanna bother him, he had done so much for her that even a 'thank you' can't be counted as enough.

"are you sure?" he asked once again, this time already looking desperate for agreement.

Y/n could only nod in response with a reassuring smile on her face. "Okay," he said, glancing at the floor before finally looking up to meet her face once again.

"I'm going, be careful on your way home!" he reminded, opening the door as she stepped in, not forgetting to wave 'goodbye'.

"I will," he said, smiling sweetly before the door had finally shut close. He sigh deeply.

Sunghoon on the other hand, stayed outside of her door for a moment, pursing his lips onto a thin line before consciously smiling as he decided to leave.

"Y/n?" someone said. Y/n look up to see her housemate, Jian. Having a toothbrush on her mouth as she continued to brush her teeth infront of her. "what's wrong with you?" she asked, blinking her eyes in confusion.

"why are you brushing your teeth out from you bedroom?" Y/n asked, looking at her while making a face of disgust.

"cause I thought someone's about to commit robbery," Jian said before walking towards the kitchen, and finishes brushing her teeth.

Y/n also throw her purse on the nearest couch and slouch to her seat while reaching for the tv's remote control to watch random shows.

"oh! Sunghoon went here earlier, he was looking for you" she said, sitting next to her, laying her head on Y/n's shoulder as she hugged one of the cushions on the couch.

"yeah, he found me" Y/n shrugged in response.

"why don't you just give the guy a chance? It's been six months," Jian said, glancing at her friendㅡ who's clearly not doing anything but staying on her deep thoughts.

"yah Y/n," she snapped. Y/n didn't budge. "YOON Y/N ARE YOU DEAF!"

With thatㅡ Y/n turn to look at the older.

"aish! Why are you spacing out?!" Jian shouted once again.

"that guy..." she unconsciously said making Jian raised a brow.

"what guy?"

"he's suspicious,"

"what do you mean suspicious? Who's the guy anyway?" Jian being the short tempered, asked.

"a guy ran to me this afternoon. I don't know why butㅡ he knows my name," she look at Jian who had her eyes widened.

"then?" Jian anticipated.

Y/n also thought for a while.

"aish! Forget it," she groaned in the middle of frustration before concentrating on the tv show she was watching.

"I hate you!" Jian shouted before slouching to her side, sulky. Y/n only chuckled in response.

Days past as Minhee stayed in the the-same dorm together with 8 other guys. It was actually fun, he was now with someone he can relate with that he doesn't need to be kept quite all the time since the dorm was always the world of chaos.

Despite of those fun and stuff, he still can't get over the fact that he saw someone who look exactly like her. He still can't get it off his mind.

Dragging his feet off the grocery ground, he stock up some fresh milk inside his cart before getting some chips and stuff from some shelf for the others.

It was a fresh start especially this early in the morning when suddenlyㅡ he spotted the same girl from two days ago, now standing infront of him while checking the cereal's label.

Shooking her head, not feeling satisfied on what she got from the lower shelf she tried to reach some from the top shelf. Minhee saw how she struggles as a smile unconsciously started to form on his lips.

As soon as he realisedㅡ he slapped himself.

His eyes darted on the girl, specifically none other than Y/n once again. "aish! Two years had passed why are you still so small?" he muttured under his breath before walking towards her, framing her small figure from behind before taking the box of cereal, himself.

Y/n was also stunned at the second she saw and arm getting the cereal from behind before the box was given to her. She was utteredly confused for a while before hearing a voice...

"You're still small like last time," the voice chuckled.

She knitted her brow upon hearing the word as she realised how familiar the voice was, she turn around and was surprised to see how tall the person was.

He wasn't doing anything but smiling down at her as she finally felt how small she was just by standing infront of him.

She also recognises the face, it was the same guy she saw two days ago.

"what?" she asked, kinda still trying to sync in what he was trying to say about 'last time'. Her brows began to furrowed. "do you know me?" she asked.

"Iㅡ" Minhee stopped on his word as he started to scratch his nape, awkwardly. "y-you told me last time your name was Y/n right? Haha" he laugh awkwardly as Y/n did the same.

"yeah I forgot I told you my nㅡ wait," she look up to face the latter who's now having cold sweats dripping against his forehead after seeing her facial expression. "you said my name even before I could tell you," she said. The taller guy started to gulp a lump on his throat.

"do you know me?" she asked, knitting her brows in desperate confusion. Her eyes anticipated for answers as she stared directly onto the guy's eyes.

"Iㅡ I guess I just have the right guess that you're name was actually Y/n," he gulped, hard after those lies left his lips.

Now, those thoughts of her as Y/n from the past just got clearer onto his mind. She was alive after all. He finally had the chance to tell her 'I'm sorry,' but how? How will he approach her after those things.

"oh," her lips form those words as she look down.

Minhee silently breathed in relief.

"I guessㅡ I have to go now, thanks" she smiled, bowing slightly before waving her hand and walked away.

Minhee was left alone, still standing on the skate position as he tried connecting every dots inside his head.

He turn his head to look over the space she ran moments ago as a nostalgic smile carved through his lips.

A/n: the fact that she didn't even knew his name yet lmao!!! Hahaha plzeu don't forget to vote and do comment some feedbacks, I accept open criticism, gladly ㅠㅠ.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 309 21
𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐟 [𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞]. 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐣𝐢 𝐚𝐡𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠...
262K 5.4K 59
(Happy endings) sad tho
27.1K 804 51
In where Taehyung, a what seems like a normal boy, slowly realizes what true love is once him and Yoongi make an encounter But of course, problems be...
GED By Jikook

Fanfiction

2.9K 133 42
Everything was fine until your bully became your teacher and tried to kill your ex boyfriend.