Saved

By AMAC45

Kimora is 17 and her life has taken a turn for the worse ever since she lost her Parents. Her father's second... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160

42

3K 102 0
By AMAC45

Kimora's POV

"Well I'm stuffed." I say as my soulmate and I walk out of the steak restaurant we just ate at.

"Same." Jackie says as she intertwine's our hands. "Do we need to head over to the Arena now?"

"We have a little while to walk around before we head over to the game." I say.

Tonight the Man City and Man United girls are going to the NBA Manchester Game.

The game is between the Lakers and the Hornets and we got given floor seats by the NBA.

"Cool." Jackie says then we continue strolling down the street.

Jackie and I walk in silence down the street until we get to a bench that over looks the river then we sit down.

"I may have already said this." Jackie says as we watch the sun set. "But you look absolutely beautiful tonight."

"Well thank you." I say as I look at what I'm wearing tonight.

I'm wearing black skinny jeans, a black long sleeve turtle neck, black Chelsea boots, and a camel over coat along with my jewelry and my glasses.

My contacts get delivered tomorrow so I had to wear my glasses tonight.

After I look at what I'm wearing I catch Jackie's eyes then the two of us stare at each other in silence.

"Jackie?" I ask.

"Mhmm."

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask.

Jackie smiles at me then she grabs my shirt and pulls me into a kiss.

"Woah." I say.

"That's a yes by the way." Jackie says.

"Figured." I say then I kiss my girlfriend again.

"Before we miss the game." Jackie says when we break our kiss. "We should probably head on over."

I nod so Jackie and I head to the car, get in, then I drive us to the arena.

"Hey you got a text." Jackie says.

"Can you see what is says?" I ask. "My password is Kyra."

"5...9...7...2." Jackie mumbles. "You trust me with your password?"

"You're my girlfriend?" I say. "Why wouldn't I trust you?"

"Let's just say I have a shitty ex."

"Well if I need to kick their ass lemme know." I say.

"I may take you up on that." Jackie says. "Your Mama texted you that the team's are supposed to meet at the Hunts Bank Entrance."

"Okay." I say.

"Mama's Christen right?" Jackie asks.

"Mhmm." I say. "She's Mama, Tobin's Mom, and Alex is Mommy."

"Got it." Jackie says. "I told her that we'd meet them at the entrance."

"Sounds good." I say as we pull into the arena parking.

Our steak place was only five minutes away from the Arena

Once we're parked, Jackie and I get out of the car then we head over to the entrance.

"Hey girls." My Mom's say.

"Hi." Jackie and I say. 

"Wait a minute." Kyra says. "You two look different."

"What'd you mean?" I ask.

"You two are dating now aren't you?" Kyra says.

"Yes." I say as I intertwine my hand with Jackie's. "Yes we are."

Kyra squeals then she jumps on me.

"Okay hold on." Rose says. "How are you holding her with one arm?"

"Muscle?" I say. "It's not that hard."

"Kyra we gotta head inside." Mommy says

"And I'm not carrying you." I say to my twin.

"Boo." Kyra says then she hops down.

Once Kyra's hopped down we pass out tickets then everyone heads inside.

When we get inside everyone heads down to see where our seats our then we all split up for food, or drinks, or whatever else we need.

"Well these are good seats." I say as Jackie and I sit in our seats after getting drinks.

Our seats are on the front row.

We were told to sit here with our soulmates so I'm pretty sure the NBA wants the American's on the front row to showcase us.

"Hey Kimora." Lebron says as he comes over.

"Hey Lebron." I say then I stand up and dap up Lebron.

"Zhuri told me to tell you she misses you."

After the November friendlies in 2019, our family moved back to LA. 

The day we got to LA, Lebron tweeted out that his daughter wanted to play soccer and asked who the best coach would be.

I tweeted at Lebron and said I'd be happy to teach and train Zhuri so that's what I did from the beginning of November all the way up until I left for Portland.

"I miss her too." I say.

"She would've came, but she just started school and Savannah didn't want her to miss school."

"BRON LET'S GO." Someone shouts.

Lebron and I hug one more time then he heads to his locker room.

After Lebron leaves, I sit down then the girls around me and I chat until the game tips off.

"So how many members does your gym have?" Lucy Bronze asks from the row behind me.

"Last I saw it was around 1.5 million world wide."

"You had 1.5 million women join your gym?" Steph Houghton asks. "In only a week?"

"Mhmm." I say. "It's a good thing, but also kinda sad."

"Sad?" Lucy Staniforth says "Oh...Yeah that is sad."

"Uh Kai." Mom says.

"Yeah?" I say.

"Charlie wants you."

"Gimme." I say then I grab Charlie and rest her on my lap. "What's wrong little one?"

Charlie looks up at me then she makes grabby hands.

"Oh alright." I say then I pick Charlie up and rest her against my chest. "Better."

Charlie babbles a bit which makes Jackie giggle.

My girlfriend's giggle causes Charlie to look over at Jackie then my younger sister stares at my girlfriend.

"Charlie" I say. "Meet my girlfriend Jackie."

"Hi Charlie." Jackie says.

Charlie giggles the she grabs Jackie's hand.

"Aww." Mommy says then I see Mama take a picture of Charlie, Jackie, and I.

"You are so cute." Jackie says as she looks at Charlie.

"Don't be stealing my girl Charlie." I say.

"Too late." Jackie says as Charlie makes grabby hands at my girlfriend.

Jackie takes Charlie from me then she rests my sister on her chest.

"Not fair." I mumble. "How do I compete with a cute baby?"

"Oh shush." Jackie says then she kisses me. "Better?"

"Yeah." I shyly mumble.

"Good." Jackie says then she looks beyond me. "Do you three have a diaper bag?"

"She need a change?" Mommy asks.

"A little bit." Jackie says.

"We got her." Mom says then she, Mama, and Mommy take Charlie off to change.

"She is so cute." Jackie says.

"That's what Jordyn said." Kyra says. "I miss Jordyn."

"You'll see her soon Ky." I say.

"Still Miss her." Kyra mumbles.

I chuckle then my twin and my girlfriend cuddle into me.

"Is Jordyn coming here or are you visiting her in Paris?" I ask.

"She's coming to Manchester." Kyra says.

"Remember our rule" I say.

"I know." Kyra says.

"Rule?" Jackie asks.

"We share a bed so we have a no sex in our bed rule." I say.

"Seems like a good rule to have then." Jackie says.

"Mhmm." I say. "A very good rule indeed."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 3.9K 46
17 years years ago Ali Krieger gave birth to a young girl named Y/n. For 5 years she was the light of the Uswnt but when Y/n gets lost and ends up in...
Journey By Alex

Fanfiction

131K 4.7K 78
Everyone has a story Everyone has trials Everyone has tribulations Everyone has a Journey Welcome to mine
Rush By Alex

Fanfiction

249K 8.3K 50
Stella has been working for to achieve her dream for 20 years, but not all of her family are supportive of her dream. How will Stella landing her dre...
The Crown By Alex

Fanfiction

252K 9K 74
Anna has had a very hard upbringing, but she's defeated every hurdle thrown her way. But what will happen when her biggest secret comes to light and...