💎 Z A Y N 💎

Od incognitoxwriter

The Ahmed Trilogy Book One Can be read as a stand-alone .•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•... Více

INTRODUCTION
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
EPILOGUE

08

818 48 35
Od incognitoxwriter

'Goblin (Favorite Boys)' - A.C.E

Unedited

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

"Set me the ball, Key! Back left, back left! Set me up for a long shot!" hollered Kai from behind Zayn.

He turned to see Cian - aka Key - across from him, trying to get the ball to Kai just next to him. He knew Kai, short for Kairees, was just waffling - why would he reveal his next move to his opponents. Instead Key would do something else and Kai would understand because they have some sort of code. Kasmeh these two are telepathic, Zayn thought in annoyance, not knowing what to predict as Keys next move. (I swear).

He caught Mabdi's eye from behind Key. He widened his eyes and slid them to the left, then up and right. Zayn raises his eyebrows once, telling Mabdi he understood and prepared himself. He watched as Reign, nickname for Korain, sneaked from the left, trying to bypass him. Luckily Sajid was nearby in case he got the ball. Damn, he thought, this is one intense game. Mandem did not come to play.

Just as Key readied himself for his next move, the main building's doors burst open, Sir Remington storming out, making everyone's heads turn towards him.

"I think your classes have - hold on, I forgot there's no classes currently." he begun with a booming, only to falter when he noticed his mishap. The young men snickered, with a faint 'nonce' coming from Sami at the back of the pitch who was the goalie.

"That's quite enough. You should all be in you respective groups and - Mr Gallagher, put that ball down this instant - and not be playing, as you put it, 'a quick round of footie' which seems to have gone over, let's see, forty five minutes. This is absolutely unacceptable. Pack up and inside straight away." he continued sternly, slightly wheezing at the end.

Probably from the countless times Zayn had caught him asking 'you haven't a fag, have you?' from the receptionist. It had shocked Zayn that such a posh git like him knew what those words meant - he always always acting like a stuck up prude.

"In fact, can I have Korain, Majid, Ahmad, Shahzad, Rafael and Marcelo to report to building three as Mr Kelly needs a hand. Chop chop, haven't got all day,"
Sir Rémy added.

Zayn huffed irritably. Fucking great time he chose to interrupt.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

"So, Zayn, we were informed by Ahmad that you've a chic." stated Key during their break.

So Ahmad ratted him out, not Shahzad. Unusual.

"Fuck off," muttered Zayn, wanting eat his food.

"Ayy, cmon, don't be like that. This is a first for you," whined Kai. Zayn looked over at him with eyebrows raised. His waves shone in the sunlight, hazel eyes glittering as he shoved a quesadilla into his mouth.

"I know her name. Syra Siddiqi," commented Mabdi. The rest of the boys turned to look at him, while he picked out the tomatoes out of his burger, oblivious. He felt their inquisitive gazes and peeked up from his curls. Seeing their expressions, he continued,

"Oh well I was just chilling with her brother, Ilyas. And man said that he thinks some boy's bothering his sister. Ever since International Day. And then I saw the Tiktoks. Not hard to put two and two together," he went back to pick out the onions. That was Mabdi for you. Short attention span.

"Cmon mate you gotta finish off the story," pleaded Key, his nose red from the cold, blond hair ruffled.

"She was assigned me for the competition thing innit. She needs to win it for her studies and stuff. She's just - I don't fucking know - she's ,um well, different," he finished off lamely, after giving in.

"Great choice of words," put in Sajid dryly. Zayn couldn't see his face - his blue black hair covered almost covered the top half of his face while he held his sub infront of his face with one hand, scrolling through his phone. This man was the definition of multitasking.

"She's got him whipped so he can't even describe her. Tell us, are you gonna go to the folks?" asked Kai.

"Well yes. But now? She don't even know how I feel - well I made it plain obvious but that's not the same as telling her, and I can't tell how she feels. And she also knows -" he broke off, remembering that he had not yet confided in his friends.

Mabdi, Kai and Key stared at him inquiringly, while Sajid spoke,

"He means that she knows what he's been doing after school, something he hasn't told us. She prolly found out her own, that's why he said 'she knows' not that he 'told her'. Tbh it's not too hard to figure out - big man comes in with bruises - prolly enjoys it -" he was cut short by Zayn suddenly sitting up in anger, eyes ablaze with anger.

He was suddenly yanked back by someone from behind him; Anwar had finally come back from the toilet. He didn't need anyone holding him back - Sajid was right, and Zayn would never fight his friend over a girl.

"I didn't tell you guys because it won't be fair. It would be like shoving my problems onto you -"

Sajid tunes his phone off, answering him,
"No it wouldn't. We're you friends. Not some defenceless twats. We can help you, help you carry the burden. Now especially since your girl knows, she can be used as leverage by whichever crowd you bless with your presence,"

No one spoke. Anwar went round and took his seat, murmuring to Key as the latter filled him in.

"Street fighting. I fight for money. I also kinda do a delivery service from time to time - not the Amazon kinda shit but the dodgy bullshit. But you can guess that these packages have to remain secret. I also helped transport weed around. Not proud. But needed the money fast and a regular job couldn't make that. And I don't know how to stop without causing trouble." he confessed, feeling so ashamed now that he said it aloud.

"And Syra?" questioned Anwar, golden eyes remaining indifferent, watching Zayn.

"She followed me yesterday to a fight. That abandoned station behind Ol'Raj's shop. I was late, couldn't stop her. And some of Vinnie Jaxon's men have seen her. I won against him that day -"

"Hol up. The Vinnie Jaxon? Prostitution chap? Mums he's like thirty sum. And he's powerful. They gone be on your tail!" exclaimed Kai, bewildered.

"Bruv, Zayn you neek. This is no joke - and you're telling me you weren't planning on telling us?" interjected Key, looking stressed as fuck.

"You managed to piss of the road men from a neighbouring town as well. Harrow, I think. Now they're coming here to get you, which our local ones don't like. You've stirred up quite a mess to get money the quickest way," informed Anwar.

Well shit. He'd forgotten about that little encounter. God they were so bloody petty it hurt his head. A bunch of set eights.

"So what shall we do?" Mabdi broke the silence.

A voice behind them answered him.
"Here's what I think. Zayn should carry on, but gradually make himself scarce. You know, so they don't notice. If there's any trouble, that's where we come in. We'll come up with something- there's many of us, adding Majid, Marcelo, Ahmad, Reign, Rafael, Ahmad, Shahzad and your brothers. Yes, you must tell them. If things get outta hand, then your parents. We'll first use the peaceful ways, no drama, and if they throw a fit, we'll be here to help you deal with that. Khalaas (finish). No more stressing over this. Not a peep. Laa shaye (nothing). Zayn, I gotta say in the most respectful way, that you bagged a sweet one."

Zayn turned to see Sami standing behind them. He was encased in paint from head to toe - no one questioned him, because, well that was Sami, he was always having prank wars.

He rolled his eyes at his last words.

"Have you seen her friend Layla though. She's leng styll," reported Mabdi, looking up from his food.

"No but I can see your big ass nose poking into everything. Just let me break it so you can get a free nose job off the NHS -" retorted Sami, flicking paint at the whole group, who groaned and swore at him.

"You're talking about my nose while yours be pointing left while you looking right." Mabdi defended. The rest snickered.

"I broke my nose once, so the bridge is kinda crooked. Yours be the only ting we see on yo face with yo hair covering your eyes,"

"Naaaa your just jealous that my curls are much longer even though you been growing em out fo longer and that mines don't frizz,"

"Ay suck my dick, I ain't ever said dat. Anyways, Zayn. Yeah your girl hella fit, does she have a sis?" asked Sami.

"She's eleven," answered Zayn, choking on his food when a faint 'pedo' came from Sajid.

Sami splashed water at him, so Sajid squirted ketchup at him, thus eliciting a full blown food fight, earning them each a detention from Remy.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

Standing under the bus shelter, Zayn watched a small figure approach the bus stop as he waited for his bus. The cold wind struck his face; he wished he hadn't gotten his dirt bike confiscated by his parents. His uncle used to do racing, until he grew older and gifted his dirt bike he used to Zayn. Zayn absolutely adored it, but he'd broken it a little - it wasn't even his fault - so his parents took it for a two whole god damn months.

The person got close enough to reveal that it was Syra. Zayn couldn't hold back the smile from appearing on his face; he had seen her earlier today but it felt like they had been parted for way too long.

"Hi," She smiled up at him, sending his heart into a frenzy.

"Hey," he replied, unsure what to say.

"I'm looking forward to tomorrow," she stated softly; he stared, spotting a dimple on her right cheek appear.

"I'm glad, I'm kinda nervous about it," he said, running his hands through his locks, looking away quickly after she caught him checking her out.

She nodded. He went back to surveying her; he couldn't seem to help so. She was in her uniform, the usual white collared shirt, black shoes, scarf and skirt. She seemed a little tired, her cute dark circles a little more prominent, her caramel skin paled to a more grey undertone. Her usual rosy glossy lips pale; her scarf pins loose. He frowned, wondering what it could possibly be.

"Everything good?" he asked; his voice coming softer than he had ever heard. He cocked his head to the side, eyes intensely raking her, trying to figure her out.

"Yeah, I just stayed up late because of my art," she replied and smiled softly at him, as if trying to reassure him of her state. He nodded hesitantly, not fully convinced. He was sure she was holding back something.

"So what bus are you waiting for?" She asked a little too quickly. He overlooked how she switched up the subject for now; it was not right to intrude nor was now the time. There was tomorrow for him to ask her questions and vice versa.

"The 114. You?"

"Ahhh so you live near the Wembley Stadium. I take the 182 from here,"

Speaking of which, her bus arrived just then.

"Salam Zayn. Have a nice evening." She skipped ahead, looking back to wave and send him a heart stopping smirk.

"Walaikumasalam, love. See ya tomorrow," he called back. He watched as she pulled out her Oyster and swiped it at the front of the bus.

He would struggle to wait for tomorrow. Because of her he had to resume his fasting, alongside busying himself with more intense workouts, to distract her.

God. His little Sia.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

Guys the song above is a bloody masterpiece. The crazy vocals, rapping, graphics, theme, choreography and everything. Just give it a chance - not all Kpop videos are the same. Korean is also such a beautiful language I wish I could understand it. :)
So we meet their friends. I'm sorry if it's confusing, yeah. Some of his friends don't have much of a role in this book but more in the second book, and a little of the third. Tell me which characters you want a separate book of. I'm thinking of Rafael's one atm.
2100 words.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

82K 3K 47
"I hate you. I can never ever love you. I married you because it was my mother's wish. Otherwise, I don't even look at people like you. Have you seen...
4.6K 304 15
Lagte masum hai apne kasweer se Ek nazar unki jaane kahan le agayi Jaanate hi nhi jaise wo kon hai Saadagi husn ki meri jaan le gayi ...
32.6K 1.4K 68
The tale of separation and reunion of two childhood friends who were destined to be together. ________________________________ It's a story of two ch...
2.3M 133K 53
[My stories do NOT represent Islam, they represent most Muslims nowadays] ~~~~ "So I can't be this close to you?" Brody softly asked, pretending he d...