"A Smile That Changed His Lif...

By caree_96

"Can a Man be complete for a Woman? Can he vanish away her pain?" . . Let's Find out!! -Self ... More

"PROLOGUE"
FINDING A JOB
FIRST DAY OF JOB
Work load and meeting new people.
Coffee/Date and Confessions Part-1
Confessions part-2
Hard to Get Types.
Love life is like a Storm.
A Walk Down a Slippery Road.
Drunk Cally and a Good Night
"The Next day"
"Trouble"
"When Brother comes Calling"
Meeting my brother and a surprise.
Angry Cally
I NEED TO KNOW
"HER PAST"
Her Past Part-II( Hospital and Moving Forward)
2 YEARS AGO
"THE VILLAIN"
PARADISE DREAMS
The Awakening
"Panicked Morning"
Clash of Brothers.
" Androphobic Love"
"Anger and Gunshots"
"Moving One Step Forward "
"New Couple"
"24 Hours"
"Happiness"
"Stunning"
"Are you shitting me!!"
"LOVE"
"Feeling Weird"
"Betrayal"
"Second chance"
"Stranger Danger "
"KIDNAPPED"
"HELP ME"
"BLACKMAILING"
"MY ANGEL"
"MY ANGEL PART-II"
"Life or Death"
"Mine Forever"
"TILL THE DAY I DIE"
"Le Epilogue"
"AUTHOR'S NOTE"

"Unforgettable Wedding"

586 25 54
By caree_96

6 weeks Before....

Liam's Pov:  Finally I was  back home to my parents house where I had brought Marie along with me to meet our parents , my mom was excited as usual but dad was a bit apprehensive considering Damien was yet to marry, however we got news on the phone  immediately that Damien had proposed to Cally and  after the proposal Damien was bringing Cally straight to their house to meet our parents. 

Our parents as usual were so happy and excited that finally their elder son was getting settled in. They gave their blessings to Cally , however an idea popped up that instead of one wedding why not be it two. 

I  got confused and asked "Mom what are you implying?"

"My mom hit me on the head and said look at Marie and when I  looked at her I saw her to be blushing, I  got more confused but just like a bulb got on in my head I  understood what mom was implying. "

I ran suddenly towards my room at full speed Marie shouting for me from behind, but before she could enter my room, I  closed the door and took out the box that I had hidden in the drawer beside the bed and kept it in my pocket.

"Look I  know it's early, we don't need to rush it--Marie was saying but before she could finish her sentence, I  fell down on my knees and took Marie's hands

"Marie you are the love of my life- You have given me a reason to live and change my playboy look. I cannot bear to see anyone but you besides my side. I  know it has not been a long time but will you do me the honor of becoming my wife and the mother of my children?"

"I  looked up to see Marie crying with a hand over her mouth and laughing at the same time listening to  my speech." 

She did not say  anything for a long time like she was lost for words. So, I  lost hope and thought she needed more time and when I was about to stand up Marie jumped into my arms making me fall on the floor and said "Yes, Yes, a thousand times yes" 

"I don't care how long it has been, I LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART LIAM KNIGHT " and I would love to be your wife and mother of your children she said to me blushing. 

I held her in my arms and spun her around then put her on the floor, and put the ring onto her fingers, kissing her hands gently. 

Just as we finished, there were loud clapping and wolf whistles and we turned around to see my parents teary eyed along with a smirking Damien and a teary eyed Cally.

Cally then ran towards Marie and engulfed her in a big hug. "I can't believe we are getting married together, she said to her squealing in happiness."

"This is Karma bitch, you wanted me as your sister in law and see here we go you are still my sister in law but the other way round, and they both started laughing together.

And that's how my friends the wedding preparations began...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Present Day...

Liam's Pov: Today, is our wedding day. I was not able to meet Marie nor was Damien allowed to meet Cally for a whole of two weeks. I myself am not able to believe how we both were able to wait for our girls.

Even at our Bachelor's party, we were not able to meet each other. But It's okay today I and Damien would be able to call our girls ours forever.

Shopping was done and as usual we brothers were looking both Hot and Sexy. We were born Hot and Sexy.

We were at home getting ready, when I  got a call congratulating me and telling us that the press were all waiting outside our wedding venue.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Marie's Pov: I was living the dream along with my best friend. I am not able to believe that we are marrying the love of our lives.

Time flies so fast.

It feels like just yesterday when I met Liam and Cally met Damien and now we were about to start a family with them. They are finally going to be our husbands.

Butterflies in my stomach are giving me a hard time and I know Cally's state  is no different. I smiled to myself.

I wore my dress and stood in front of the mirror "It's beautiful". I remember the way Liam said this with all the innocence and love filled in his voice.

I always thought why does he get to be all hot and cute at the same time that is until I met his brother and realized it was in their genes.

I was lost in my thoughts when Cally entered wearing her beautiful wedding gown and my mouth fell open and hers too. She was looking so damn gorgeous. 

But then my expression changed when I saw how she smiled at me in adoration and complemented me saying "How beautiful and Hot I  looked". Her comments gave me confidence that I was looking sexy too. 

But I can't do anything. Cally is just too pretty. She does not realize of her beauty that's what the problem was.

She came in front of me. We both said at the same time "You don't have to ,look so pretty"! we shouted, stared at each other for a few seconds and then burst out laughing.

She hugged me and said "Oh! Marie, I still can't believe we are getting married together!" She started to cry but stopped immediately and said "Is my mascara okay?" that made me laugh.

She will never change. My bestie.

I  hugged her tightly and said "Thank you" but she made a serious face and said "But why thank you?"

I  smiled and said "For always being there for me" I love you Bestie.

They both got ready ready quickly together.  It was either now or never. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Cally's Pov: I left my room carefully Marie a bit behind me making our way back to our  beach wedding. , Below the stairs waited my elder brother. Yes, my brother volunteered to take me down the aisle since our father was not present to do so. "Wow, you look so beautiful Cal- he said getting teary eyed. I giggled and smacked his arm playfully. He lend me his arm, "Shall we?" I took his arm and he walked me out to our wedding location. when we reached there, I saw Damien's father and mother  waiting for me behind a tall, fenced rose bush. Damien's mother was filled with joy seeing me, "Oh Cal, you look beautiful as ever." I smiled and kissed her on the cheek. I peaked around to see the view. 

To be honest, I have never been to a beach before and it's so beautiful, but seeing it all decorated with tents, flowers, carpets and ribbons left me absolutely speechless. If anyone would have seen this they would say that is was a dream come true. "Ready kiddo?" asked Damien's father. I nodded nervously. I looped one my arm with my brother and one arm in Damien's father's arm and saw behind to see Marie doing the same with her dad. She winked at me when she saw me looking at her. There was a woman playing harp as we began slowly walking on the carpet rolled out on the beach scattered with rose petals all over.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Damien's Pov: As soon as I saw Cally walking down the isle with her father, my heart skipped a beat. I have seen Cally in the dress before but she looked more beautiful and radiant today just like a true angel, "My Angel". In that moment I was weak, I could not stop looking at her. While Cally was halfway there, I saw Marie entering and turned to my right to see Liam had the same reaction as me, the only difference was he had a tear in his eye and was smiling and grinning ear to ear seeing his beautiful bride. she winked at him and he laughed. I quickly did a bro hug with him and patted him on the back.

When I first met Cally, I was a stupid player and did not ever think of falling in love that is until I met my angel and I had this urge to protect her and love her. This woman has suffered so much in life and biggest was risking her life for me being in the hospital. I would consider that to be pretty stupid. But she has done things for me no other woman has ever done, She changed me and without a doubt I am madly in love with her. 

Cally's Pov: As my brother and Damien's dad walked me down the isle, we reached the front of the alter. My brother shook Damien's hand before handing me over to him. As Damien took my hand, I followed standing right before him. That time I had totally blocked out Damien's  brother and Marie and did not care if it was there wedding too, all I cared at this point was my Damien and continued standing face to face. The pastor began to preach. "You look beautiful," whispered Damien. I smiled at him nervously, but deep down I wanted to pounce on him and kiss him madly.

I  was so lost in my thoughts, that I did not even realize when the pastor announced, "Do you Damien Knight,  take Cally Kingsley as your lawfully wedded wife?" Damien smiled and answered "I do". The pastor turned to me, "Do you Cally Kingsley take Damien Knight as your lawfully wedded Husband?" Without a blink of an eye, I said "I do". You could hear the relief from everyone and that's when the clapping began. "The rings?" called the pastor. My mother presented me with Damien's ring and Damien's mom presented my ring to him that his grandmother saved for him. I placed the ring on Damien's finger first. Finally, Damien slid the gorgeous ring through my finger.

"With the power vested in me and by the Grace of God, I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. Damien Knight you may kiss your bride." Damien did not have to be told twice, he grabbed my waist and dipped me. His lips crashed down onto mine. It was just like the first time, soft, sweet but this time it was more passionate than ever. While everyone cheered and clapped, he looked at me smiling lovingly. 

"Finally you are mine Mrs. Knight" Then we got down the isle meeting and greeting everyone and thanking them for their wishes. Then we got to our table and waited for Liam and Marie to finish with their vows. After they both said their "I do's", I immediately ran towards Marie and hugged her tightly. 

Then it was time for the both of us to throw our bouquets, my bouquet was caught by Marie's brother "John" making him blush and looking at his partner, while Marie's bouquet was caught by our cafe friend Maxine making her blush and get shocked at the same time.

Soon, It was time for our first Dance and Damien stood up and asked "May I have the pleasure of dancing with you my Lady?" I blushed and nodded my head and Gave my hand in his awaiting hands. Then we took me to the dance floor where I saw Marie and Liam joining us. 

I put on my head on Damien's shoulder and said to him "I love you forever my KIng." He turned me around spinning in his arms and then dipped my head kissing my lips passionately once again. After we came up for air, he said "I love you too my Queen, My Angel " and then he joined our heads together dancing with me on the slow beats of the music. The music too it seemed was resonating our love for each other and was playing in a smooth melody. 

Soon, It was time for us to go and Damien once again whispered in my ears "I wish I could tear this dress off you right here right now, kissing my exposed shoulder and biting my ear playfully making me whimper, he continued by saying However, we must leave for our honeymoon love because I won't be able to control myself much longer.

"I will ravish each part of you tearing this beautiful dress off your body and take my time to pleasure you so badly that you will forget your own  name" He whispered in my ears making me blush and become like a tomato.

Then he pulled me towards our car, saying our goodbyes to everyone.

Once, we entered the car, I asked him "Where are we going though?" He "Shh" me while the car started moving and  put a finger on my lips and rubbed my lips sexily, "That's for me to know and for you to find out", he said to me in his sexy voice, biting my ear and putting his head in my neck giving me butterfly kisses making me moan. 

Then he kissed my lips in a passionate kiss pulling me closer to him. After we came up for air, he told me "Sleep my love", it is a long way from here, I will wake you up when we reach and get sufficient sleep because once we reach I will not let you sleep for even a second. He said to me.

Hearing his words I blushed and put my hands on my face trying to hide my blush, However Damien had other plans as he removed my hands from my face kissing each finger of my hand and pulling me so that I sat on his lap and put my head on his chest telling me to sleep rubbing my hair lovingly. 

Suddenly, I got really tired maybe it was his soothing massage on my head that caused me to go to sleep instantly in his arms. I hugged Damien unconsciously more closer to me and slept in his arms without a fear in this world.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine Lily Collins look as Cally for her wedding)

Damien as Nick Bateman in his wedding Tuxedo

Imagine Marie as Jennifer Laurence wedding look

Liam Knight's Look at his wedding.

-

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, 

How are you all doing? Finally, Damien and Cally got hitched and Marie and Liam too.. 

Let me know, How did you like the beach wedding? Romantic wasn't it? 

Are you excited for their Honeymoon. A little warning though next chapter would be steamy so read at your risk. The book is about to an end guys... I am crying right now. 

But Here's some good news for all you lovely supporters out there, I was planning on giving Liam and Marie their own book. So what do you think do you wanna see them in a separate book?

Let me know in your comments below.

'Ohh' and Please don't forget to vote and comment on this chapter if you loved it. 

Have a great day/night everyone.

Lots of love

caree_96

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4M 250K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...
41.5K 1.6K 62
"How ...cc...cca....ccan you !! I..I don't believe these bullshits. Parth ...Parth!!!,I know this this is....this is just a joke, but it's not funny...
4.2M 108K 35
REMINISCENT SERIES BOOK - 1 Excerpt: Rose was taking small steps to her husband's study. She had a medical file in her hand with tears in her eyes wh...
1K 45 10
Madison My best friend and neighbor, Piper, is trying to arrange a blind date for me. I agree because she doesn't take no as an answer. But why won't...