'๐Ž๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐’๏ฟฝ...

By -N3KOMA

โฆ(DISCONTINUED) โžœ ๐€ ๐’๐”๐๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐„, ๐“๐‡๐€๐“'๐’ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐’. ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐๐€๐†๐„๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐Š๏ฟฝ... More

: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โ€ข [ VIP author note ] โ€ข
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐จ๐ง๐ž
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž ๏ฟผ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๏ฟผ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๏ฟผ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
โ†  [ ๐’ฬฒ๐ฉฬฒ๐žฬฒ๐œฬฒ๐ขฬฒ๐šฬฒ๐ฅฬฒ ๐‚ฬฒ๐กฬฒ๐šฬฒ๐ฉฬฒ๐ญฬฒ๐žฬฒ๐ซฬฒ ]
the end..

: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž

9.5K 373 452
By -N3KOMA

'No Happy Endings'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

"Mother! I'll go get some sticks!" [Y/N] informed, holding on to the straps of the basket that she carried on her back— where she will be placing the twigs of wood inside.

"Alright. Be careful sweetheart." [M/N] nodded with a warm smile displaying on her lips. "I will okasan!"

[Y/N] walked out of the cabin she stayed in with her parents after grabbing the bow and arrow for defense, just in case, she also received a soft peck on the forehead from her mother.

While making her way to the forest, she passed by the village they lived in. "[Y/N]!!!" A voice called out for her.

The called female stopped in her tracks, turning around to see the source of the voice. A young girl with orange hair and eyes that seemed to be emerald green, a bright smile always present on her face whenever she spotted the [H/C] haired girl.

"Emma!" [Y/N] returned a smile, greeting the other with a wave as she walked towards her. "Wanna play tag with us? Norman is playing IT this time!" The energetic child beamed happily.

[Y/N] chuckled, "I'd love to Emma, but first I need to get some wood from the forest for okasan!"

Her answer made Emma pout, "Then you'll come playing with us?" [Y/N] immediately nodded at her question. "Of course I will, emma!"

Emma's smile reappeared, being more bright than before if that was possible. "Yay!" [Y/N] flashed the green eyed girl a smile.

Ruffling her orange locks with her fingers, she waved a 'goodbye' as she walked towards the forest.

The 6-year old hummed a lullaby her mother always sung for her at night, before going to bed, sometimes she even catches her mother singing to the child inside her stomach.

~ My little Angel, my little one

You will wake up, and sun will shine ~

~ My little Angel, my little one

Sleep for now, safe and sound ~

Following the soft-chanted lyrics were sweet-angelic hums that emit from her mother's closed lips. [Y/N] admired her mother and wanted to be like her when she grows up.

The child lost herself within the hums of her mother's lullaby, unaware of the far and faint shrieks of terror that came from the village she lived in.

"..and done!" She exclaimed, throwing in the last stick of food inside the basket. She picked it up and swung it over her shoulder before starting to make her way back to the village.

A loud scream startled the [H/C] haired female making her stop in her tracks. That scream. It was familiar.

Her eyes widened in realization, "Emma!" She began to run back to the village. Usually Emma's screams would be followed by fits of laughter from the other kids, due to possibly Ray or Norman pranking her.

But this one didn't, it was clear something was wrong. As she neared the village, [Y/N] spotted unfamiliar groups of men roaming around, some of them with axes as their weapons.

[Y/N]'s eyes expanded in shock, her hand slapped over mouth as her body began to tremble, quietly dropping on her knees.

On the ground laid down a woman our protagonist spotted, the woman was familiar, she was the one who used to sell bread in the village—she and her mother were close friends.

Her [E/C] orbs landed on the blood that leaked out of her, her poor lifeless body rested on the floor, motionless.

Beside her laid a man that used to sell vegetables, recalling the memory of him and her father sitting and laughing together. [Y/N]'s eyes averted from one lifeless body to another, until a soft gasp left her lips.

A woman with purple orbs and black hair, laying on the floor, embracing three children. Tears stung [Y/N] eyed after recognizing who they were.

Isabella, ray's mother, took in both Norman and Emma after their parents' death. Emma's head was buried in Isabella's arms, Norman's hand was intertwined with Emma's, ray embracing his own mother.

[Y/N] averted her gaze from the scene with her hands clasped over her lips, preventing a sob from escaping. 'Who would do such a cruel thing!?'

She thought, her hands clenching with rage, she began to wonder where the military police were when they are needed.

Her eyes widened at the sudden realization that struck her thoughts, 'father, mother..' she immediately got on her feet as silently as she could.

In a crouched position, [Y/N] began taking slow and steady steps, trying to contain her calmness that was quickly ticking out like every tick of a clock.

[Y/N] stopped her body from moving any further, a man standing in-front of her, blocking her way that lead to her house.

His back was facing her yet [Y/N] was still intimidated by him. The 6-year old gazed at her surroundings, trying to find anything to distract the grown male in-front of her.

Her eyes landed on a rock that rested beside the male's foot. [Y/N] glanced at the rock then back up at the male.

She gulped, her heart pounded against her chest as she slowly extended her arm to reach for the solid mineral, her eyes averting from the rock and towards the male every now and then.

Successfully grabbing the rock, [Y/N] silently threw the rock as far as she could, hoping it would catch the male's attention.

"Huh? What the hell?-" he cut himself off as he started to walk towards the voice, his axe swinging back and forth in his hold.

[Y/N] gulped after glancing at the sharp end of the axe, she shook her head, turning her focus back to the main topic, her parents.

She hurriedly scurried towards the cabin she stayed in, hoping to see her parents unharmed and safe.

Her grip on the bow and arrow tightened as she ran, praying that she doesn't need to use it.

A wave of relief washed over her after spotting the door of her cabin, a small smile climbed up her lips.

"Father. Mother." She called out as she began to near the house. "Father! Mother!-"

A swift gasp left her lips after reaching the doorway of her house, the eyes that once dried up now watered again.

It was a sight she never wanted to see. Everyday, she wished for her parents' safety and happiness.

Why did this have to happen?

Her legs trembled as she took steps towards her mother's body, seeing she was still taking in sharp and short breaths, she hurried towards her.

"Mo-Mother.." she called out, placing her hand on her mother's shoulder. "Mother I-I'm here!.." she mumbled, tears brimming her eyes.

[Y/N] saw her mother's brown orbs roll, making contact with her own [E/C] ones. A soft gasp of relief was heard from [Y/N].

"Mother!" She exclaimed, "Do-Don't worry, I-I'll call so-someone to he-help you.." [Y/N] managed to stutter out. "Where's father?" She wondered, holding her mother's upper body in her arms as she looked around the house.

"Ru-Run.." The daughter flinched at her mother's weak and hoarse voice, "mo..ther?" [Y/N] spoke, bewilderment heard in voice.

[M/N] panted, her body was too weak, refusing to allow her raise her arm. [Y/N] understood her mother's intention, she gently raised her arm, holding her hand.

[M/N] let go of her daughter's hand, slowly raising it to her cheek. [Y/N] smiled sadly, leaning her cheek against her mother's palm.

"Mother.."
"My.. angel.." [M/N] breathed out, her thumb gently swiping against her upper cheek, wiping the droplets of tears that stained her daughter's cheek.

"I'm sorry.. me.. yo-your father.. brother.. are-aren't going t-to make i-it.."[Y/N] eyed widened, her mother nodded and weakly chuckled at her reaction.  "I-I'm sorry i wo-won't have.. a ha-happy en-ending like i-in the fa-fantasy books i re-read you t-to sleep.."

The tears that escaped her eyelids were followed by low sobs. [M/N] felt tears forming in her eyes as well, "Do-Don't cry.. yo-you know I ha-hate it.. when yo-you do.."

Sniffs erupted from her 6-year old daughter, "mother.." [Y/N] called out, placing her hand on top of her mother's that rested on her cheek.

Her lips slowly curling up into a sad smile, "I lo-love yo-you.." [Y/N] stuttered out, continuous tears sliding down her face.

[M/N] smiled weakly, "I love.. you too.. my little.. angel.." her mother let out a shaky breath. "Ju-Just like yo-you sa-say.." she mumbled.

"On th-the bright si-side, I'll re-reunite wi-with yo-your father an-and brother.." her mother flashed her the familiar warm smile that always made her feel better.

[Y/N] bit her lower lip, "Ho-How can yo-you smile mother? Ho-How?" She cried.

"Be-Because.. I'll b-be safe.. and so-sound.. th-thats why yo-you wanted.. ri-right?" [M/N] spoke in a weak tone.

[Y/N] nodded at her words, "No-Now.. run.." [M/N] demanded, slipping the book she held into her daughter's hands.

"Ru-Run.. my sweet Angel.." [Y/N] held the book as she gazed at her mother. She leaned down, pressing a soft peck on her forehead.

"I'm sorry mother," she turned to her mother's belly, softly patting it "I'm sorry, brother.." [Y/N] closed her eyes, an image of her father smiling brightly ached her heart—"I'm sorry.. father.."

[M/N]'s smile still lingered on her lips, tears never stopped falling "Go.." [Y/N] gulped nervously at her mother's words.

She slowly stood up after laying her mother's upper body gently on the floor, hugging the book closer to her body. She grasped her bow and arrow, taking steps back.

[Y/N] glanced at her mother one last time, she took a deep breath, a short exhale left her lips before a small smile took over.

[M/N] smiled, giving the child a slight nod.
[Y/N] took this as a sign to leave, which she obeyed.

The mother let out a shaky sigh, her arms rested on top of her stomach that she stroked gently. More tears began to leave her eyelids, "No.." she mumbled.

"I'm supposed to apologize.. my little angels.."

~ My little Angel, my little one

You will wake up, and sun will shine ~

~ My little Angel, my little one

Sleep for now, safe and sound ~

(I just love angst 🙂)
(Do you?)
(Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 10.9K 94
L/n Y/n was found at the doorstep of the Yeager Household at the age of 7. Eren vowed to protect Y/n ever since he saw her that day, with their bond...
41.6K 1.4K 51
แด€แด›แด›แด€แด„แด‹ แดษด แด›ษชแด›แด€ษด x ๊œฐแด‡แด!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›แดษด ษชษดแด›แด‡ษด๊œฑษชแด›ส /๊žฎษดหˆแด›ฦษด๊œฑ๊žฎแด›ษช/ สŸแด‡แด€ส€ษด แด›แด แด˜ส€แดษดแดแดœษดแด„แด‡ ษดแดแดœษด 1. แด›สœแด‡ Qแดœแด€สŸษชแด›ส แด๊œฐ ส™แด‡ษชษดษข ษชษดแด›แด‡ษด๊œฑแด‡. "แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€ษชษด ษขส€แด‡แดก ษชษด ษชษดแด›แด‡ษด๊œฑษชแด›ส" ...
43.1K 1K 48
[DISCONTINUED] "๐š„๐š‘๐š–? ๐™ท๐š’?" "๐š†๐šŠ๐š’๐š... ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š–๐šŽ!" ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š• ๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ. ๐™ท๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š›๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...
362K 10.6K 47
๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด. ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ...