Ruined ll Book 1

By lisaax831

Book One from The Ruined Series "I'm a fuck up" "Babygirl, that makes two of us" Jennifer has lived a hard... More

Aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Sweet guy
Touch her and I'll kill you
Dare
The guy behind the mask
This is me
Eyes don't lie
Don't forget to wear a smile for me
It hurts to see you sad
The Great Mistake
Really?
Cold as stone
Surprise
I'm not that guy
Shhh
Girls like you
Where nightmares live
A life best forgotten
Lucid Dreams
False hope
Damage Case
This isn't love
It's okay
No more bruises
Bound to each other
Shattered Glass
The Message
No control
What you don't know
Over
Distractions Part 1
Solitude
I messed up
Old Friends
Forgetting
Questions, so many questions
Pointless
Decision
It started with a kick
Beaten
Repercussions
Tattoos and Goodbyes
Need
Despair
Shattered
Gone
Done
Coping
Unexpected
Unbelievable
Empty
Damaged Love
Dinner
Jace
Fun
Finally
Tension
Spark
Guilty ones
Puppet
Line crossed
At edge
Hostility
Positive
Words kept
Broken hearted
Single
Alone
Mute Cries
Unpredicted
Dead end
Birthday
Hospital
The funeral
THANK YOU<3

Urges

520 13 4
By lisaax831

"Uh, yeah I had to pick something up." I tell Fenix through the phone. 

 "Don't do that shit again"

"Yeah" I nodded as I rubbed my forehead, wanting to hang up already. Walking over to the kitchen, I turned on the stove and boiled water. 

I turned around and eyed the back door window that I broke in last night.  

"Call me later"

"Okay" I say, quickly hanging up. I chewed on my bottom lip as I figured out what to do. Quickly glancing behind me to the boiling water, I made my way over to my room that I kept Dax in. 

I swallowed as I saw him laying stiffly on my bed. 

Walking towards him, I knelt down looking under my bed for a plastic wrap I had. Once I found it, I quickly made my way out, shutting the door behind me. 

Finding some duct tape in the kitchen drawer, I made my way over to the window, taping the wrap over the broken opening. 

I stepped back, admiring my patched up work. 

Quiet knocking at the front door, quickly distracted me away from the masterpiece. As I made my way over to the door, I smiled as I saw the elderly lady from next door. 

"Sorry I'm late sweetie, husband wanted Oatmeal and Grams" She grumbles. I waved her off, shaking my head as I stepped off to the side offering her in.

 She quickly made her way inside, stopping behind me as she waited for me to speak up. I eyed her brown briefcase in her hand. 

"He's in the room in the back" I say, walking past her. She trailed quietly behind me. 

"Thank you Mrs. Ernest it means a lot" I say quietly as I walked down the narrow hallway. 

"Nonsense sweetie, you hardly find people that take in hurt strangers nowadays" She says cheerfully. 

I gulped as I nodded glancing at her. I gave her a small no teeth smile as I returned facing forward and turning left across the wash room.  I stopped outside the door and took a deep breath before turning the knob. 

We silently stepped inside, eyeing Dax that was laying now in an awkward position.

"Oh my goodness" Mrs. Ernest said quietly, covering her mouth with her free hand as she saw his condition. I nodded glancing at her. She slowly made her way over to him and started to examine Dax who was out cold. 

"Well, whoever did this to him" She paused as she finished examining him. 

"Wanted to kill this young man" She said, standing up straight. She turned around and grabbed her suitcase. Pulling out a pair of latex gloves and a syringe filled with something she began to moved towards him. 

"What are you doing?" I blurt out as I eyed her wearily.  She turned to me and pointed at the syringe. 

"Morphine, by the way his chest heaves looks like this child is in pain" She said, frowning. I nodded as I crossed my arms, raising my right hand to clamp over my mouth and chin. 

 If she noticed the scabs, she was ignoring them.

I see her inject Dax with the shot. Disposing it in her briefcase, she lifts it up and places it gently on the bed next to him.  I eyed her as she lifted his shirt and winced. 

"Oh my god" She whispers under her breath. I swallow as I see her lean in, getting a better look.  Getting a pair of scissors she cuts the rest of the pieces of his shirt that were untorn vertically in half.  

I gasp, covering my eyes as I saw his chest, bruised and slashed. Tears pricked at my eyes as I lowered my hand. I eyed her, silently mumbling to herself. 

Pinching the slashes together she shakes her head and reaches inside her suitcase for a needle and string. 

"What are you doing?" I blurt out again.  She pierces her lips as she looks over to me. 

"Sweetie, he's going to be fine. Let me do the job I came over for."  She says quietly before turning back around. 

I walked closer to the bed as I eyed her stick a thick string through the needle. Making a knot at the end of it,  she leaned in and  pinched a slash on his abdomen together. 

She quickly got to work, sewing together his slashes. Time to time Dax would turn his head and groan out but still remained unconscious.

"I'm going to step out for a bit" I tell her as I turn away. She hums in response as she leans down, biting the string before inserting a new one. 

I quickly made my way out of the room as tears scrolled down my face.  I sat myself down on the dinner table, trying to control my sobs. I shook my head as I covered my mouth, trying to drown out my tears. 

It pained me seeing him like this.

 Every inch of his body bruised, and cut. 

My heart ache. 

I continued to silently cry as I stared at the middle of the hall way. 

--Flashback--

I looked around trying to find  anything that I could use to my advantage. As I turned to the side, my dad lunged himself towards me. Throwing me on the ground by the sleeve of my shirt and straddled me by resting his knees on my shoulders, trapping me on the ground.

I wheezed as I felt his whole weight on my chest. He reached his hand behind him, ready to either punch me or slap me when my mom chimed in.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She snarled. Relief flood through me as I turned my head to the side, slightly lifting my head up just a fraction and seeing her from the top corner of my eyelashes.

Instinctively, I let out a sob as tears clouded my vision. Taking away her attention off and away from my dad, she sent me a sorrow glance. Her eyes filled with sympathy and then quickly turned to rage.

More sobs echoed out of me as I saw my mom stare at me with rage. I shook my head.

She turned against me once again.

I shut my eyes as I breathed out of my mouth silently, waiting for whatever to come next.

"Get the fuck off of her Sebastian" My mom snarled. My dad chuckles, shaking his head.

"What are you doing? Let's get this bitch for all the shit she's done to us" He said, looking back down at me as he reached behind him once again to hit me.

"Baby" I hear my mom say. My dad looks back up to her and quickly raises his hands up in surrender. 

Looking up, I see my mom pointing a gun at my dad. 

--End of Flashback--

I leaned my head against the table as I shut my eyes, taking deep breaths. 

"Why is my life so complicated?"

"I don't think it's life itself"

"It's the people in it."

I don't know how long I took repeating those same sentences in my head because minutes later, I hear Mrs. Ernest walk out the room shutting the door behind her. 

I quickly stood up, wiping my face with the back of my hand as I marched up to her. 

"Is everything okay?" I asked worriedly. She nodded slowly with a frown as she reached up and dusted my shoulder off. 

"He's going to be just fine."  She says, giving me a small smile. I sighed in relief as she dropped her hand. 

"You should report this to the police. Who ever did that to that poor kid left him to die" She says, firmly. I sighed shaking my head. 

"I don't know"

"There is no such thing as 'I don't know',  Do it" She says, furrowing her eyebrows as she shook her head. I just nodded in agreement as she handed me two containers of pain medication. 

"When he wakes up, give him two." She says, walking past me. I nodded as I turned to follow her direction.

"Are these given when necessary?" I asked her. She nodded as she turned back around. 

"Yes, give them to him when he wakes up. Tell him to take only two when he's in pain."

I nodded as she turned back around, turned the knob and walked out. I stared down at the pill container in my hand. I gulped as I thought about giving the medication to Daxon.  I shook my head. 

You never give medication to a junkie. 

I placed them on the table before turning to the kitchen. My eyes widened as I saw the water harshly boiling on the stove. Quickly making my way over to it, I grabbed a towel and picked it up by the handles before slowly making my way over with it to Daxon. 

I laid it gently on the floor as I stood up and quickly turned the knob, pushing the door open. 

Picking up the pot, I l slowly made my way over to the bed next to Dax as I placed it on the floor. I sighed in relief as I eyed his stitched up stomach. My eyes traveled down his body, eyeing every cut and bruised. 

I leaned forward, slightly tugging the rest of his torn shirt off and dropping it in the hot water. Next, I tugged his pants off. I huffed as I straddled him, trying to slip them off of him. I winced as I laid my palm flat against his abdomen feeling stitches, completing forgetting about the slashes.  

He remained unbothered. I furrowed my eyebrows as I leaned forward pressing two fingers against his neck, feeling his pulse. 

"Thank god, you're not dead" I whispered underneath my breath as I retrieved my fingers. I gave a hard tug eyeing Dax as I pulled his pants off. I tried keeping my eyes off his intimate part as my heart raced. 

 I gulp seeing him in his brief boxers. 

He's fucking hurt and you're thinking about riding him?

I shook my head as I shoved the pant inside the pot. Picking it up, I walked into the bathroom across the hall and placed it in the shower before turning on the cold water. 

Red water overfilled the pot and spilled out from the sides disappearing into the drain. 

I leave the cold water on for a couple more minutes before turning it off and walking out the bathroom.  I  walk inside the room, stopping wide eyed when I see Daxon staring up at the ceiling. 

I softly walk around him as I see him scan my every movement. I stop the end of the bed as I see him slowly swallow. I open my mouth to speak but my words get caught up in my throat. 

I closed my mouth as I waited for him to speak up first. I eyed his less swollen face, my eyes traveling down to his lip ring. I instinctively licked my lips. 

Leaving the room without a word, I entered the bathroom wetting a towel under the faucet before bringing it with me back inside the room. 

"Can I clean you?" I whispered softly, walking towards him.  He stayed quiet as I leaned over him,  gently wiping the dried blood off his cheek.  He continued to stare at me as his eyes flooded with tears. 

He slowly blinked causing a tear to leak out. 

I continued to gently clean the corner of his eyes as if I never saw the tear. I swallowed as I eyed his lips before placing the wet towel over them.  I placed my left palm against his cheek as I added a bit of pressure against his cut lips. 

Tears shimmered in his eyes as he closed them, letting me clean him.  I batted my eye lashes trying to fight my own tears that threaten to spill.  I see him slowly open his eyes.

 A lonely tear scrolls down my cheek as I clenched my jaw. I tilted his chin up as I moved down onto his neck.  He swallows as I pull back and get ready to rinse it out. 

I lift myself up, walking back into the bathroom. I dump the clothes inside the shower as I filled the pot with cold water from the sink. 

As I walked back inside the room and see Dax with his lips slightly parted, his cheek coated with tears. I laid the pot quickly on the floor as I leaned over to him. 

I held the right side of his face in my palm as I rested my forehead against him.  My body reacted towards him on it's own. Wanting to be close wasn't enough to fill the void inside my heart. 

I shakily breathed out as I closed my eyes, tears glistened behind my eyelids.  I feel his chest heave up as he cries. 

I shake my head against him. 

"Don't cry" I whispered as continued to quietly sob. He continues to stay mute, breathing out through his parted lips.  I opened my eyes and stared into his blue orbs. 

I wanted him to speak.

 I wanted him to talk to me. 

Tell me anything. Cuss me out. 

Something

The silence ate at me as we continued to stare at each other not uttering a word. I sighed as I closed my eyes before pulling away from him. My eyes bored onto his bruised jaw line. 

"What happened to you?" I asked quietly. He continued to stay mute. I glared at him as my patience ran thin. 

"Dax" I demanded, narrowing my eyes at him. 

I see him take a deep breath. He slightly leaned forward, pulling himself somewhat slanted against the wall behind him.  I watched his abdomen stretch against the stitches, I quickly looked away and winced as if it was me in pain. 

"Jennifer" He whispers. I quickly looked over at him, my features softening as I waited for him to speak. 

"I'm sorry" He croaked out. 

My eyes flooded with tears as I shook my head. He continued to stay quiet before speaking up. My eyes drifted down to his lips that he tried hard not to move so much. 

"I'm sorry about everything" He whispers. 

"McKenzie" He mumbles, his eyes darting away from me. I shook my head as tears traveled down my cheeks. 

It seems like I could never run out of tears in my life. 

"I did it to hurt you" He cried out, slightly shaking his head as his eyes met mine. 

"She called me, she asked me if I wanted to hang out, I didn't have to if I didn't want to" He said pausing.

"But I was angry because you told me you didn't love me anymore" He whispered as I see him trying to blink back tears.

"I never told you I didn't love you anymore" I say, staring  at him in a daze as I swallowed. I sniffled, rubbing my nose with the back of my hand. 

"Why do you love me?" He whispered.  I scoot closer to him, trying to fight my own tears. 

"Because we're both fucked up" I say softly, shaking my head as I stared into his eyes. He started to quietly sob as he closed his eyes. I shut my eyes, trying to drown out his whimpers. 

"I can't love you Dax" I whimper, shaking my head with my eyes still shut. 

"You broke me" I say, opening my eyes and staring at him. He swallows as he stares at me. I see him slowly nod.

"But you do" He whispers. A sob echoes out of me as I lowered my head staring at a thread on the bed. 

"But I do" I cried out. 

"I can't run away from what my heart desires" I whimpered as I lift my head up to stare at him. 

"My heart desires you" I sob, drawing my bottom lip between my teeth. I shake my head. He presses his lips together as he swallows.  

"But you don't want me anymore. You don't love me anymore!" I shouted, closing my eyes as my sobs took over me.  

Emotions that I tried hiding behind my heart, sprang forward. I opened my eyes and continued to sob as I stared at him. Tears silently fell from his eyes as I shook my head. 

He's doing this just to do it. 

I tried convincing myself but my heart couldn't process it as I continued to stare. 

He's crying.  

Daxon is crying. 

"You were a mistake, one that I would gladly do all over again." I whispered. More tears shone in his eyes as he swallowed. He slightly shook his head as he tried fighting back tears by blinking.  

"I love you" I whispered as my eyes darted between his blue orbs.  

"I can't run from my feelings, I can't anymore" He says, shaking his head. I shut my eyes and  continued to hear him silently cry as he rested a hand over his slashed stomach. 

"I thought I lost you" I confessed as a lonely tear ran down my face from remembering the state I found him in. 

I opened my eyes, seeing him pressing and parting his lips together.  I stared at him puzzled as he leans fully forward, groaning out in pain. Turning, he positioned himself at the edge. He shook his head as his eyes traced over my face. 

"I'm sorry" He whispered, clenching his jaw. 

"I'm sorry, I broke you. I'm sorry, I rui-" 

I quickly cut him off as I leaned over and pressed my lips against his. 

My heart gasped as if it was drowning. 

He pressed against me as his tongue ran against my bottom lip asking for entrance. I pulled back, shaking my head as I stood up. 

"Dax, we can't. I can't-you're hurt" I say, pointing at his abdomen. He looks down at the floor as he licks his lip. 

"You can't run forever from someone you love" He whispers as he pauses. 

"I know. I tried. " He says, quietly. I lowered my head as my heart clenched in agreement. I looked back up at him and pulled the over sized T-shirt over my head.

 His eyes zoned in on body, frowning. 

"Have you not been eating?" He whispered. I shook my head, lowering my gaze at the floor.  Feeling rejected caused tears to cloud my vision. 

"Come here" He whispers hoarsely. 

I walk towards him, in shame. Stopping in front of him, my breathing hitched as he reached behind me, unclipping my bra. He slowly pulls it down my arms, his eyes burning into me. 

Dropping it softly on the floor, he licks his bottom lip slowly as his eyes traveled down my body. 

"I'm sorry" He repeated again, shaking his head. 

He lowered his gaze, guilty. I see his chest heave up and down trying to catch his breath. Kneeling in front of him, I held onto his knees. Reaching up, I tilted his head looking down on me. 

"Love me, Dax" I pleaded. I swallowed my tears that shone in my eyes as he slowly nodded. 

"To the point, where I don't have anymore left" He whispered as his eyes glistened with tears.  I tilted my head up, capturing his lips in mine. 

I gently bit his lip ring causing him to intake his breath. I lift myself up, sliding my underwear off in front of him before walking besides him to the bed. 

I laid myself gently on the bed. His eyes travel down my body as he slowly moves, hovering over me.  He groans out in pain as he rests his  arms on either side of my head.  I stayed quiet as I looked up at him, innocently. 

I leaned forward pressing a gentle kiss against his bruised jaw. He leaned down softly and kissed my collarbone. I opened my legs wider as he moved over me creating friction between us. 

My mouth fell ajar as I felt his hard bulge between my legs.  He continued to slowly grind against me. Lifting his head up, he pressed a soft kiss against my forehead. 

My phone vibrates on the nightstand. Stopping his movements, Daxon slowly leans over and hands it to me.  He swallowed as he looked down at me, waiting for me to answer it.   

"Hello?" I ask once I answered the phone. 

"Jennifer, I haven't heard from you for like 3 hours. What the fuck?"

I shut my eyes as a worried Fenix echoes throughout the line. Dax leans forward planting tiny kisses down my jaw. I sigh as he softly nips me. 

"I have to go Fenix.......My mom's here" I lied, clicking the phone off. I quickly pushed buttons before tossing it to the side. My playlist started to play causing me to groan out with my eyes still closed. I tried reaching for it but stop once I felt Daxon's breath on the shell of my ear. 

"Leave it, babygirl" He whispers hoarsely.

I felt myself become twice as wet.  

Play song from above.

Nervous started playing as I stared up into his blue orbs. I moved my hand, trying to turn off the cheesy music. He slowly moved his hand between us causing me to stop my movements to my parted legs.

 I gasped as he began to rub my clit.

 I closed my eyes but quickly open them up once I felt him lean his forehead against my own. 

His hand leaves me before he pulls down his boxers. Positioning himself at my entrance, I shivered as the electric feelings came back, goosebumps coated my body. 

Slowly pushing himself inside me. He grimaced in pain as he continued to move over me.  I stared up at him in awe.

'You've got me nervous to speak
So I just won't say anything at all
I've got an urge to release
And you keep tellin' me to hold on
You've got me nervous to move
So I just won't give anything to you
You got me turnin' all around to be who you need me to'

 I quietly moaned as he softly starting hitting my sweet spots. I slowly closed my eyes as I felt him in my soul. Gently wrapping my arms around his neck, I clutched him closer to me. Tilting my head to the side, I placed sloppy kissed on his bruised jaw line as he continued to rock us. 

 A shiver ran up my spine as I felt his stitches rub against my stomach. He groaned out in pain every time he pulled out and thrusted inside me. I shut my eyes as I felt him thrust in and out of me at a steady pace.  

He's hurting. 

But he's still loving me. 

"No one made me feel the way you do" I whispered in his ear. He whimpers in pain as he pulls back leaning his forehead against me. 

"I missed you so much" He whispered before placing a soft kiss against my lips. He gently tugged my bottom lip. 

"You're mine Jennifer"  He says, softly. 

"No one can love you, the way I do"

"No one can touch you" He said traveling his hand down my body as he stared down at me. I closed my eyes focusing on his hands feathering my body. 

"No one can hurt you the way, I do" He says. 

I opened my eyes and stared at him as my lips slightly parted.  I saw how his eyelashes rested against the edge of his cheekbone. Beats of sweat appeared on his forehead as he clenched his jaw. 

"Fuck" He whispers under his breath as he winces in pain. I start moving my hips slowly along with his movements. 

The line that appeared between his eyebrows quickly dissipated as he opened his eyes and stared down at me. 

Love

Love glinted in his eyes as he leaned down and kissed my cheekbone. He pulled back, resting his temple parallel to my own. I softly dragged the pads of my fingers along his back. 

Tears swelled in my eyes as I felt slightly swollen bumps behind him. I felt him shiver as I gripped the edge of his hips closer to mine.  

He abruptly stops and pulls back. Agony and guilt settled across his features as his heavy breathing fanned my face. 

"I'm sorry" He says, shaking his head guiltily. He moves over me and winces. 

"It's okay" I whispered, placing a kiss against his cheekbone again.  He nodded slowly as he moved out of me. Softly moving next to me, he grimaced as he held his stomach.  

I moved over him, I see him slightly widen his eyes as I straddled him.  Slipping him inside me, my eyes rolled to the back of my head as I closed my eyes. 

The hollowness and emptiness completely dissolved, converting into sparks as I felt him fill me up completely.  I slowly opened my eyes and stared down at him. 

I moved over him at a snail's pace as I see him close his eyes and softly moan. 

"Can't you see how hopeless I am without you?" 

The words absentminded left my mouth. I stared down at him, seeing him staring up at me. He clenched his jaw as he stifles a moan. 

"I couldn't stop thinking about this" I say licking my lips as my eyes traveled down his exposed body. I moan out loudly as I started to pick up the pace. 

"Fuck, you feel so good" I whimpered. He reaches up and holds onto my waist, slowing down my movements.  I continued to ride him long and slow as butterflies erupted in the pit of my stomach.  

A tear spills out of my left eye as I remembered the feeling I felt when Daxon wasn't around.  

The hate I felt for myself. 

The hurt.

The broken. 

The loneliness. 

I opened my eyes and stared down at him as his features illuminated in pleasure. I somehow managed to open my legs wider as I rotated my hips. His mouth falls open as he lifted his hips up opening his eyes. 

He gives me a smirk. 

A fucking smirk. 

His grip tightens on my hips as I moan tilting my head back. I dragged my hips hearing him curse me. 

Leaning forward to him, a hazy smile rested against my face. I licked my lips before capturing his bottom lip between my teeth. Warm liquid rubbed against my stomach, pulling back I stared down at his abdomen wide eyed, stopping my movements. 

"Don't stop Jennifer" He whispers, shaking his head.

 I opened my mouth to protest but he cuts me off short by moving his hand under me and starts to rub my bundle of nerves.  I reach my hands up pulling my hair as the pleasure rises in me and I couldn't grip him.

So I continued to ride him. 

"This is killing me" I whine as my slowed pace decreased my pleasure. He shushes me as trails his fingers up to my chest. I arch my back, wanting him to touch me. 

And he does.

The random patterns he's drawing on my stomach do something to me. 

Maybe it's his touch. 

Maybe it's him. 

I shiver as I move him deeper inside me, closing my eyes. I slightly pick up the speed feeling my stomach twist with pleasure. 

Please, please, please don't tell me to stop. 

I hum in satisfaction as he stays quiet and the only sounds that could be heard are our noise of pleasure. 

Noise of tainted love. 

"Oh fuck Dax" I moan out as my lips part open. I furrow my eyebrows in pleasure as I open my eyes. I shake my head as I see his smile.

 His beautiful broken smile, causing me to return it.

"Give me your love" He groaned out as I continued to ride him. I moaned out loudly as I increased my pace, rocking us both. I see him wince in pain and seeing me stare at him causes him to give me an evil smirk. 

His blood coated both of our stomachs. I tilted my head back ignoring the protests that screamed inside my head. 

The pleasure was too good. 

Opening my eyes with my head tilted back, I trembled as I came down on him. Looking back down at Daxon I leaned forward, riding out my high.  Placing a sloppy kiss at the edge of his neck, he cums inside me. 

I feel him fill me up and moan in satisfaction. 

I stop my movements as I stared down at him. He sighed in relief as he closed his eyes trying to catch his breath. 

"Thank you" He said out of breath. Still sitting on him, I looked down puzzled as sweat coated me like a second skin. 

"For what?" I asked nervously. My chest heaved up and down with my breathing. He coughed wincing in pain as he clutched his bloody stomach. 

"Everything, babygirl" He says out of breath.  I leaned down, pressing our lips together. I slip my tongue inside his mouth causing him to hum.

 That action making his chest vibrate.  I give him a quick peck before rolling off of him. 

I close my eyes as I focused on the aftershock of pleasure.  

"I want to go to rehab" Daxon says, interrupting my daze. 

My heart raced as I hear Daxon say the words I always wanted him to say. 

But I also hear the front door slam shut after. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 38.2K 71
"๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐„๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ...
76K 873 11
Book 1: Screwed-up Affair! When one bored girl meets the pissed off boy plus alcohol in the mix and end up having sex, and never saw each other agai...
121K 3K 50
Bailey Fords has one messed up life, the messed up family, messed up friends and messed up living. After spending 5 months in rehab then another 7 in...
1.9K 95 53
"Blade?" Her sweet, beautiful, innocent voice fills my ears. Shit. How long has she been there? How long has she been out looking for me? How long ha...