WE WILL NEVER HAPPEN • TAEGYU

By TaegyuMoon

Taehyun never thought his sexual desires will cross his limits and end up spoiling his life. even more, his l... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
CHARACTERS
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
IMPORTANT
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
New one shot update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
⚡NEW TAEGYU BOOK⚡
IT'S OUT

Chapter 24

1.2K 59 65
By TaegyuMoon

"We should go to Seoul, I want to talk to him right now."

"What? It isn't even morning yet."

Jeongin and Hyunjin stayed at Felix's because it can take up to an hour to travel from Ansan to Seoul. And they anyway had to travel the next day to meet Beomgyu. So they went to sleep. But, Felix woke Jeonjin up in the middle of the night and started pestering him.

"I'm getting weird dreams. Something is bad happening to him. I wanna go now."

Felix whined like a baby, he sure had a terrible nightmare about Beomgyu and feared it might happen in real.

"But the other two are sleeping."

"I'm awake"

The said voice was Han's. He sensed that Felix was no more beside him and came out. He can sense every light thing around him.

"We will all go now."

He said. Felix looked at his boyfriend with complete guilt. He hated making him feel like this, but can't help it, he had made a mistake in the past and now he has to rectify it. He can always make his boyfriend understand him later.

"Your nightmares always come true"

Han said in a creepy tone. This made Jeongin tense up. Jeongin couldn't figure what was wrong with Han. But, he was sure that something was weird up with him. He looked unusual from day one they met.

"O-ok then, I'll wake Hyunjin up. If we start now, we'll be there in an hour."

_____

It became midnight, In a few hours, the sun will rise in its full glory. But the poor boys didn't get back home yet. Kai and Jay kept searching for the blonde for many hours now. They both felt their legs giving up at this point.

"Babe. I think we should go back. Taehyunie must have woken up."

"Yeah. And what if Beomgyu hyung got home too?"

"Then I would say sike."

They both reached the house. kai had a spare key with him, so it wasn't a problem getting in. Dead silence and dark emptiness invited them as soon as they opened the door to the living room. Kai reached out to the switch box, turning one of the lights, it lighted the atmosphere in a dim golden hue. Kai's eyes landed on something that looked familiar on the couch, the second his brain processed the sight, he gasped with his mouth open and his eyes got wide.

"W-Whoa, W-What in the hell?"

Jay peeked over kai's shoulders to take a look, in an instant, he mirrored his boyfriend's expression.

They saw a boy sitting on the couch holding a knife in his hand. His eyes swollen and red, dried tear marks on his cheeks, hair dishevelled and he seemed to be gasping for air.

"W-What a-re you doing? Where is T-Taehyunie?"

Kai couldn't utter anything without a stutter. Thoughts of every worst scenario possible that could have happened kept playing in his mind. And no, he wasn't ready for it.

"B-Beomgyu hyung-

"You both are dating, right? I need you two to answer me something."

Beomgyu said looking deep into their souls. His intense gaze pierced millions of holes in their heart. Jay was sweating because the blonde looked like a legit psychopath. He heard kai utter his name in a whisper-like manner, telling him to do something quickly. He quite didn't like that idea, he didn't want to leave him just like that but the other boy kept hissing. Jay took a few steps back and started running to do what his boyfriend told him.

"Oh- then it's only you, I guess, answer me yourself then."

The younger saw the blonde getting up from the couch and walking up to him. His heart started sprinting, millions of horrendous thoughts kept playing in his head. What happened to Taehyun? What is going to happen to him? What the hell has happened to Beomgyu? The blonde kept approaching him and stopped within a couple of feet.

"Can you tell me what is love?" He said tilting his head with his eyes now sad and lips with a pout. "I'M LOSING MY MIND" He yelled the next second, bringing his head straight. Kai wanted to evaporate that moment. He has never seen Beomgyu like this before. Forget it, he has never seen anyone like this before.

"Hyuka, what is happening? Why is Beomgyu hyung yelling at you?"

Kai switched his gaze from the blonde to the boy who has appeared out of nowhere. He let out a breath, not knowing the feeling of holding it in for this long.

"Taehyunie, you alive?"

"Yeah. You and your boyfriend left me alone as I was passed out. Thank God, Beomgyu hyung was here when I woke up."

The younger boy said not understanding the situation as he couldn't see Beomgyu holding a knife, because the older boy was facing Kai. And Taehyun couldn't read the expression on kai's face maybe because he was half awake.

After the boys slept hugging each other on the couch. Beomgyu's woke up from the middle of the night and whatever he saw in his nightmare made him go insane and he felt like doing the most horrible thing he could because that felt right. So, he woke the younger up and told him to sleep in his room upstairs and that he'll be back after an important work.

"Ty- Tyunie, h- he has a kni-

Kai stuttered but was cut off by the blonde.

"I have a nice personality and he knew it."

He tried to play it cool in front of Taehyun. Because the blonde didn't want Taehyun to know whatever he was up to.

"Taehyun, I told you to go to sleep."

Beomgyu said without looking at the younger.

"But you-

"I'll send off Kai and come."

Taehyun looked confused, yet decided to go upstairs as he was still very sleepy. Kai saw the younger boy leaving him alone with the blonde and panicked.

"N-No Tae- mmmm

But the older boy shut his mouth with one of his hands, bringing the knife to his neck.

"Speak one more word, I'll slit your throat."

_____

"WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SAYING?"

Soobin screamed at Jay through the phone.

"He... He h-ad a knife in his han-

"Jay, don't panic, we'll pull over there in a matter of minutes."

Yeonjun tried to calm them both. He couldn't understand what the fuck was happening to them in a matter of a single day.

"Come quick hyung."

Not even five minutes, but Yeonjun was driving the car insanely and he managed to reach their house quickly. He saw Jay standing outside and pulled the car. Soobin got out immediately.

"WHAT IS IT?"

"YOUR BOTHER IS A PSYCHO."

"MIND YOUR-."

"STOP IT. BOTH OF YOU."

Yeonjun couldn't bear seeing his friends fighting. Everything that was happening around was so messed up. He clutched his head with both the hands. In a few seconds, he calmed his nerve down. As the eldest among them, he knew he had to stay responsible. He looked at both the boys and uttered in a gentle tone.

"We should check on them."

_____

"W-Why did you tried to kill Taehyun?"

"I'M NOT A PSYCHOPATH."

The moment Taehyun went upstairs, Beomgyu threatened Kai to not utter a word. But, the other boy kept questioning him.

"I'd.... I'd never h- harm him."

Tears cascaded the blonde's face. Seeing his terrible condition, something came to Kai's mind.

"Then- we're you?" He asked with his eyes wide.

"Yes. Because, I can't do this anymore."

"Wha- s-stop crying, please"

The fact that the older boy tried to kill himself made Kai feel different kind of emotions. He felt frightened.

"Isn't love just lust." The older suddenly asked.

"Wh- No." Kai said with confusion, the other boy's eyes immediately looked betrayed. As if he was expecting Kai to tell him yes.

"Gyu, What is happening?"

Yeonjun, Soobin and Kai barged into the house, they were extremely focused on checking the boys. So, they even left the front door wide open.

"No, I don't want to talk to you both."

The blonde said and turned his head to the opposite side.

"Why Gyu?"

"You guys are in love too. Right?"

Yeonjun and Soobin stood their speechless.

"We are sorry to barge in like this, but Beomie, you alright?"

Jeonjin and Hyunjin entered their house. Jeonjin felt his heartbreak at the sight of his best friend. He knew that one day the other boy will have a mental breakdown. But, wasn't ready to witness it.

"Not you both- AAAAHHHHH I feel like my head is breaking."

Beomgyu screamed making his throat burn in pain. He couldn't take it anymore, not the fact that whatever he believed all along was a lie. No, he can't accept it. He trusted him.

"Why... W-Why is everybody around me like this?"

"Beomie, calm down, there's someone you should meet now."

"I don't wanna-

The boy started crying. He pulled his hair, as he fell on to the floor on his knees. Everybody around him looked at the horrible scene in front of them and stood there flabbergasted.

"A boy and a boy can't do t-this."

"L-Love is only lust"

He kept crying and uttered the words as he saw each of them standing around him and his brother who was now holding him as he cried along.

"W-Why don't you all understand?"

"T-True feelings will o-one day hurt y-you."

He kept choking on his words but he stopped crying the second he heard a voice, everything around him felt like a fade-out. His heart quickened and his brain froze the moment he realised whose that voice belongs to. The deepest voice he has ever heard.

"I-It doesn't, Beomie."

_____

A/N

I just realised that I didn't post pictures of the two new characters lmao.

Felix

His voice is the deepest I have ever heard. FOR REAL.

Han Jisung

Cutie<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 4.1K 47
21, July 2022 | kriingkles "I like you" "I have a girlfriend." "I don't care. It's not like you're married or what and I don't have any plans to be i...
6.4K 241 22
txt group chat | main ship: Yeonbin & Taegyu | pls enjoy | fluff and smut ;) | Started: 02/29/24 Ended: ?
103K 4.9K 28
A mysterious boy who gave the new boy butterflies, eager to know his secrets. What's the cause of the eye patch he wore everyday? Will he ever find...
61.9K 4K 28
Choi Beomgyu x Kang Taehyun Cherophobia is the fear of being happy. One with this phobia might avoid any activity that would cause them to be happy...