Cat-Like(KenmaXreader)

By zWeebiez

Y/N is a setter of Nekoma's VB Girls,A quiet gamer girl that has trust issues. She meets a boy that's similar... More

Chapter1:Meet Up
Chapter2:Hair Dye and Piercings
Chapter3:StrayCat and ApplePi
Chapter4:Break Up
Chapter5:Neko
Chapter6:Dating Someone
Chapter7:Practice Match
Chapter8:Karma
Chapter9:Dating?
Chapter10:Meeting The Family
Chapter11:Suguru Mansion.
Chapter12:Attention
Chapter13:Fukurōdani
Chapter14:Emotional
Chapter15:Relationship
Chapter16:Changes
Chapter17:Vacation House
Chapter18:Water
Chapter19:The Proud Lioness
Chapter20:The Free Raven
Chapter21:The Fearless Jaguar
Chapter22:The Sophisticated Snake
Chapter24:Here in the Garden
Chapter25:Morning Ruckus
Chapter26:Dumbasses & Smartasses
Chapter27:Rings
Chapter28:Sachiko
Chapter29:Camp
Chapter30:Dreams
Chapter31:New Guy
Chapter32:Their Idea of Fun
Chapter33:Handwritten Letters
Chapter34: Fill In
Chapter35:Fera-L
Chapter36:Busy Day 1
Chapter37: Busy Day 2
Chapter38: Filming
Chapter39:Instinct
Chapter40:Announcement (1/2)
Chapter41:Announcement (2/2)
Chapter42:Hair
Chapter43:A little Tired
Chapter44:Former Family
Chapter45:Visiting
Chapter46:Jealousy
Chapter47:Tell Me
Chapter48:Nostalgia
Chapter49:Where is Y/N?
Chapter50:Cheer
Chapter51:For You
Chapter52:Staying Warm
Chapter53:Level Up!
Chapter54:Kitten~
Chapter55:Pleasure
Chapter56:Hickey Problem
Chapter57:Sleeping Separately
Chapter58:Leaving Me?
Chapter59:Leave Me Not.
Chapter60:24 Hours Ago.
Chapter61:Space
Chapter62:Sunset
Chapter63:Never Again.
Chapter64:Divert The Pain
Chapter65:Bitchy
Chapter66: Shō Spoils
Chapter67:Surprise Love!
Chapter 68:Takoyaki
Chapter69:Cold Stare
Chapter70: "Goodbye"
Chapter71:Newbie
Chapter72:Cold Day
Chapter73:Nikko
Chapter74:Preparing ⚠︎︎
Chapter75:Ephemeral
Chapter76:Temporary
Chapter77:Trying
Chapter78:Remember?
Chapter79:Home
Chapter80:New People
Chapter81:Reminisce
Chapter82:A Year Later.
Chapter83:The Day
Chapter84:Certainly.
Chapter85:Protective
Chapter86:Apart for Awhile
Chapter87:A Married Life
Chapter88:Family
Chapter89:Memories<3
Chapter90:With You
Extra😭

Chapter23:The Dance of the Heiress

2.4K 94 44
By zWeebiez

~Third Person POV~
Y/N woke up the next day in the warmth of her precious lover. Today was Her Day. The boys already went to the other room except for sleeping Kenma.

Y/N cupped Kenma's face gently and caressed his cheeks softly making Kenma wake up "Wake Up Little Cat..." She whispered softly with a smile "Isn't it too early Pudding?" Kenma asked, eyes still shut and his voice low "Maybe but today is My Day..." Y/N said happily and Kenma chuckled lowly "Oi. Don't laugh at me!" Y/N said as she pinched Kenma's cheeks which made him yelp.

Kenma's cheeks were red and he was in the corner of the bed hiding from Y/N tho she could still see him, she just giggled "Ken I'm sorry, it was just so squishy..." Y/N reasoned, Kenma looked over his shoulder "You hurt me Y/N...." Kenma pouted and looked away, Y/N chuckled and hugged him from behind "I said I'm sorry..." She said and kissed Kenma's cheeks and head since he wasn't looking at her.

"KenKen-" Y/N was cut off with soft lips meeting hers, she blushed profusely and buried her head in his shoulder, Alisa looked into the bunk they were in and chuckled as Miwa took a picture of the two in the corner, Y/N getting red and shy and Kenma had the look of content on his face.

"Time to get the Princess Ready~" Yuna cooed as she took Y/N away from Kenma, Y/N squirmed a little being taken away from the warmth of her boyfriend while Kenma looked he was about to grow claws and scratch someone. Lev came in and took Kenma and left.

The three women were fawning over the little heiress in the tub getting covered with bubbles. Miwa sneakily took a picture of Bubble Y/N but Y/N noticed "Delete That Miwa!" She said while reaching out to her, the girls just giggled and gently continued the bath, while getting dressed, she was pouting "Stop pouting Nana, you looked cute in the picture!"Miwa said and the girl just sighed and sat down on the vanity seat.

Yuna was an only child and Alisa and Miwa had brothers so they never had the chance to doll up a younger sister, taking the opportunity, they loved dressing Y/N up.

(I don't own the pictures)

After getting her dressed, the girls went to the dining hall. Y/N sat beside Kenma as usual. They were just gonna be preparing for the ball tonight. Almost all the successful people were gonna be there, only knowing that it was a The Suguru's party but not knowing the party was for the Heiress, they said it was the new addition to their family.

Y/N was walking in the garden by herself because the others said to go have alone time while the do all the work. While walking in the gardens, she saw a blonde girl crying on the bench behind the trees.

"Hello..." Y/N said softly as she peeked her head beside the tree, the girl looked up and looked away again "Do you mind if I sit here?" Y/N asked, she was never the one to approach first but the girl reminded her of her past self, the blonde nodded so Y/N sat down beside her, she took out her handkerchief, Y/N's initial letters along with her last name was embroidered on the side with green thread.

"A pretty girl like you shouldn't be crying..." She said while touching the girl's hand, the girl looked at her and Y/N smiled sweetly at her and wiped away her tears with the handkerchief "Young Miss Sachiko, You are loved..." Y/N said while putting away the handkerchief "Y-You know me?" The girl stuttered out "Your Sachiko Mirai, holding dozens of titles and first place awards well except for the gaming awards, I always managed to beat you..." Y/N said "So your from Nekoma..." Mirai said and Y/N nodded.

"You should really be yourself... Stop being a puppet for your sister." Y/N said as she stood up, she took out a pretty necklace "I've got your back Sachiko-San..." Y/N said as she attached the necklace around her neck.

(I don't own the picture)

"See you around..." Y/N said and walked away leaving a stunned Mirai, walking around the animals that Y/N made friends with were walking with her, a cute owl perched on Vortex's back as he walked beside her while a Raven was beside the owl, the cute Jellery was following behind them.

Y/N went in the maze and sat in one of the benches while interacting with the animals. Kenma then came and sat beside her "Games?" He asked while handing Y/N her switch, she nodded happily and took her switch "Games." Y/N said excitedly.

Soon it was 4:00PM and they needed to get back and get ready for the party. Kenma and Y/N got up and walked back to their room. Everyone else was in a different room and the only ones in Y/N's room was the Sachio Siblings, her bodyguards were on their posts.

Y/N got fitted into a dress, slid her arms into her fingerless gloves, put on her shoes and mask, she had her hair swept to the back. Daishō came in the room and gave Y/N his gift, it was a ring, Tobio gave her a bird earring, Daisuke a Snake earring since she had a couple piercings, Keiji gave her a beautiful stop watch, Lev gave her a diamond bracelet, Alisa gave her a diamond hairpiece that held her side swept hair in place and Kenma gave her a locket, inside it had small pictures of them.

(Let's just imagine that the stars had little diamonds on it cuz I can't find any^••^)

(I don't own the pictures)

Y/N placed the stop watch in the dress pocket since she requested that it should have pockets.
She looked like a Real Princess. Kenma was wearing his gamer mask on, he was getting famous after all.

Soon the young Masters and Missies have gone down stairs to the Venue. The guest started arriving. The Amiterasu's, Sakusa's, Miya's, Yamaka's, Sachiko's and The Ushijima's have arrived.

Amiterasu:
Hiroki-Father(CEO of the AA Co.)
Aimi-Mother(Business Woman)
Ai-(Only Daughter & Heir)

Sakusa:
Katashi-Father(CEO of KS Co.)
Nozomi-Mother(Professional Doctor)
Kiyoomi-Oldest Child (Heir)
Natsuko-Youngest Child(2nd Year High)

Miya:
Ozuru-Father(CEO of Miya Corps.)
Ayaka-Mother(CEO of Serine Co.)
Atsumu- Older Twin (Heir to Miya Corps.)
Osamu- Younger Twin(Heir to Serine Co.)

Yamaka:
Hazashi-Father(CEO of Yamaka Co.)
Miki-Mother(Lawyer)
Renjiro-Oldest Child( Heir of Yamaka Co.)
Mika-Youngest Child(3rd Year High School)

Sachiko:
Kichi-Father(CEO of SC Co.)
Maya-Mother(Business Woman)
Mira-Older Twin(Heir of SC Co.)
Mirai- Younger Twin(The Gifted Child)

Ushijima:
Takahiro-Father(CEO of TK Co.)
Usagi-Mother(Chief of Police)
Wakatoshi-Only Child(Heir to TK Co.)

Everyone was gathered in the Venue. They were all wearing masquerade masks. Soon everyone's attention was called on to welcome the newest Suguru. A beautiful crown was on a cushion held by Daisuke at the front.

(I don't own the picture)

"We welcome our new family member, She has proven herself more than worthy and went higher than anyone's expectations, The  New Heiress, Suguru Y/N!" Akasuki announced and the doors opened revealing Y/N.

Y/N walked in the Venue wearing a smile, the animals were also in the Venue and they seemed to be loving every bit of this. She gracefully walked up to the front where her family was. Everyone was in awe, her face might not be fully exposed but she was still beautiful.

"Greetings Family..." Y/N said softly and she curtsied, Yuna took the crown and carefully placed it on Y/N's head. The other girls that desired to be a Suguru Heiress were jealous that their desire could no longer come true while the boys were awestruck.

Daishō took Y/N's hand and lead her to her first dance, soon everyone joined in, Y/N changed partners every now and then since her cousins and soon to be business partners were eager to dance with her. Daishō and Mika had a awkward waltz together for 2 minutes before Daishō got back on Y/N's side.

At the end of the party, Y/N played a couple instruments and sang a little bit with her family. It was an exhausting week but she loved every bit of it.

|✔︎|The Proud Lioness
|✔︎|The Free Raven
|✔︎|The Fearless Jaguar
|✔︎|The Sophisticated Snake
|✔︎|The Dance of the Heiress

She was more than worthy from the start, she had the DNA of a Suguru. The Heiress has finally returned. Y/N. Tomorrow was a rest day for the busy Heiress and at sundown, they shall head back to the Mansion because Break Week was over. Y/N left Weak but she's coming back stronger than anyone. Good News is after a week of school, it would already be Summer Break which means The Volleyball Boys had Camp.

All Eyes are now on The Heiress, the media is eager to reveal her identity and the identities of the masked gamers that has been gaining popularity lately..... Only the Highest Companies and Partners know who the Heiress truly is.

Word Count:1602

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 8K 45
"𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀?" "𝗘𝗵, 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹�...
76.8K 1.9K 23
➻ Y/n is a 3rd year that lives in Tokyo. She goes to Nekoma and is Nekoma's setter. Little did she know just a chocolate millshake could connect her...
929 57 10
- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [secrets.] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌ Katana Miya, a girl obsessed with volleyball, is forced to move with her father after things fall apart wit...
301K 12K 29
A Kozume Kenma fanfiction A baker and a gamer brought together by fate by way of a cat: (y/n)'s life was never at a standstill. She was far from bei...