Pure Reluctance (Klaus Mikael...

By IThoughtUSaidWeast

Sequel to "Malicious Intent" One must burn in order to rise from the ashes. Nixie Dovers was entering a... More

Credits
Cast
Season 1
To Those We Love..
I.I
I.II
I.III
I.IV
I.V
I.VI
I.VII
I.VIII
I.IX
Minor Setback

*NOT AN UPDATE*

805 22 6
By IThoughtUSaidWeast

Hello, my loves!

  Let me start this announcement out by saying how incredibly sorry I am that I haven't updated in what feels like FOREVER! But don't worry, I do not plan on forgetting this story!
You see, I haven't watched The Originals as much as I had TVD so when I created Nixie and put her into the TVD universe I had already planned her involvement with the crew. Unfortunately, I don't have that same comfortability with Nixie and TO members quite yet, so in order to write this story as best as it could possibly be, I've decided to rewatch the entire series before continuing any further. I want Nixie to effortlessly blend into the series as if she has been there the entire time! I want to plan the chapters out with the episodes and not have to backtrack if I make some sort of mistake early on, if that makes any sense. So with that being said, thank you for your love and patience and please don't forget about this story or Nixie, they will be returning very soon!!

  Much love,
Moi💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 2.2K 30
Hope mikaelson is all about drinking and sleeping around, she's knew she had to become a fully activated tribrid, so that she can take down the peopl...
263K 5.8K 10
Y/N and Elijah had been together before the curse of vampirism. But, after the children of Mikael were turned into vampires, Elijah and Y/N were kept...
13.8K 447 23
Klaus Mikaelson is saved by the person he least expected.... His father. Mikael. So, all the Mikaelsons get the unexpected happy endings they all des...
57.5K 2.5K 50
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟. 𝐈𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭...