I.II

Mission Distraction... Wait, no.. Mission Extraction

~~~~~~~~

"Like the innocent flower,
but be the Serpent underneath."

"I cannot believe you disposed of those vampires without me" Rebekah pouted, eyes staring longingly out the front window where the corpses had once laid, "you know how I love to set things on fire."

Nixie let out an amused snort at the blonde's words, her eyes remaining shut as she leaned back against the wall with her legs sprawled out in front of her. She was tired, that much was obvious, it wasn't easy having your life linked to a witch who had any given moment could chose to off herself just to spite or get publicly executed in the town square just for being a witch. It also didn't help that arson clearly put the hybrid in very high spirits because he had been rather..... excited, after doing so which in return kept the two of them up all hours of the night and unfortunately for the human, she could hardly function on the lack of sleep while he still seemed to be on cloud 9.

Klaus took a great deal of enjoyment out of her fatigue, knowing he had been the one to cause it "lookin a bit tired over there, sweetheart" he grinned, hardly phased by the glare she shot him, "I didn't hear any complaints last night" he continued to tease, "in fact, all I remember hearing were words of encouragement and if I remember correctly... a bit of praise somewhere in there as well."

"For fuck's sake.."

"Oh, Nik, you're disgusting.."

"That's my sister you prick!"

Three voices rang at the same time, Nixie's head banging against the wall as she covered her face to hide her embarrassed yet amused grin, while Rebekah held a look of pure disgust and Gale had unfortunately walked in at the wrong moment as well and was refraining from releasing his breakfast all over the floor.

The hybrid sported a wide grin as he let out a hearty laugh, pleased with everyones reactions and taking much joy in them. Their moment was interrupted as Hayley stepped into the room, the wolf cradling a large leather bound book to her chest as she shot them all an unamused stare, "so, what's the plan?"

"Well, that depends on what plan you mean, love" Klaus shrugged, "my plan for global domination, Nixie's plan to steal the world's largest rubber band ball or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world."

"Hey, what about my plan" Gale interjected, a crossing his arms with a huff as they all stared at him.

Nixie pushed herself off the floor and shot her brother an exasperated look, "what's your plan?"

Fidgeting, Gale shot them an embarrassed grin, "I don't have one.. yet."

"I mean the plan to rescue Elijah" the wolf deadpanned, finding no humor in the situation seeing how the only vampire she trusted at the moment was currently locked away in Cinderella's castle with the wicked witch of the Quarter.. it wasn't exactly a comforting thought. "You know- -the good brother. The one who is now in the possession of your mortal enemy after you stabbed him in the back."

"In the front, if we're being specific" Klaus mindlessly shrugged, grunting when Nixie's elbow met his gut and he shot her a glare.

"You two said that you would get him back" she reminded, her words directed towards the Originals seeing how her and Nixie were apparently housebound and the eldest Dovers refused to leave his sister and her at home without some sort of supervision. It would be nice to have someone else in their corner that had no other sort of events in their planner. Klaus with his domination over New Orleans, and Rebekah with her desperation to leave as soon as they got Elijah back, to Hayley it just felt as if her and Nixie were the only ones who truly cared about returning the noble Original without some sort of plan b once they did.