Hostage

By REDTINGZZZ

25, Angel White moves into her father's mansion in Los Angeles, California. She didn't know her father had mo... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E Nīŋŧ
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
Author Note 📜īŋŧ (Goodbye, maybe?)
Author Note 📜 (Am I Coming Back?)
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R Y F I V E
A U T H O R N O T E 📜
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R

T E N

3.5K 99 27
By REDTINGZZZ

A N G E L 💗

Did he just call Manny his nephew? Why would you send men to assassinate your own nephew? This just doesn't make sense to me. Manny and Spooky exchanged glances before returning their gazes to the man. Manny's hands remained on the trigger.

Manny gave him a sidelong glance. "What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not your sobrino. I don't even know who you are."

He stood up and walked around his desk, leaning against the front of it. "When your father was imprisoned. I expected him to leave the drug business to me, but he instead gave it to your soft ass. Why would he hand over the business to you rather than to me? I'm still his brother, and I, not you, deserve to run that business. He betrayed me in such a way that it made me so angry."

Manny looked at him, perplexed. "Do you think I care about your sad story? Why the fuck haven't I heard of you if you're my uncle?"

His hands were behind his back. "After that disagreement we had, he didn't want me around you at all. Me and him had a falling out over who would be the leader of the drug business. You have a strong resemblance of him, I can say that . You're doing a fantastic job with the business. You put in the same effort as he does, but only one person can take over."

Spooky was becoming outraged. "Go ahead and shoot this motherfucka, primo. He's not saying anything we want to hear."

The man took his gun from behind his desk and pointed it at Manny. "You don't understand. It's not supposed to be your business, it's supposed to be mine. All of that money and drugs are supposed to go to me. I'm not going to let you assholes take it away from me."

Manny pulled the trigger before the other man could. He collapsed to the ground and began coughing up blood. Manny approached him and pointed his gun in his face.

Manny kept his gaze fixed on the man and began grinning. "Did you really think you could take my business away from me? You should've thought about that more wisely. One thing is certain: you will never be able to get rid of me. You could never kill the king, no matter how hard you tried. Now who's the soft one, tío?"

With a look of anger in his eyes, he looked at Manny. Since he was choking on his own blood, he couldn't even speak clearly. "You'll pay for this! You're not going to get away with this!"

Spooky made the decision to shoot the man before Manny could. "Sorry about that, primo. He was pissing me the fuck off. I had to silence him."

We kept staring at the man until he stopped breathing. Manny slipped his gun into his pocket and began walking out of the warehouse.

"Everybody, let's move out before someone else sees us."

Everybody left the warehouse after listening to Manny's words. Everyone immediately got into their vehicles and sped away. I'm not sure how much longer I can handle any more murders. Every time I see someone die, my stomach starts to turn and I feel compelled to vomit. Manny and Spooky started talking in Spanish, so I just took a nap because there was no need to stay up and try and figure out what they were saying.

---------------------------

Someone was trying to wake me up from my nap, and I was about to go insane because I don't like it when people bother me while I'm sleeping. When I opened my eyes, Manny was holding a gun to my head. I immediately jumped up because I had no idea what was going on.

With those wicked eyes, he stared at me. "Whose car is parked in the driveway?"

I raised my hands in the air, trembling violently.

I noticed a BMW parked in the drive way. I was just as perplexed as he was.

"I'm not sure who that is. Maybe Rubi invited the person over."

Manny and Spooky exited the vehicle. Manny pulled me out of the vehicle, pointing a gun at my back. He forced me to enter the house first, where I discovered Rubi and Jayda conversing on the couches. Manny quickly stashed his gun in his pocket when he realized who it was. Jayda and Rubi look at us with a smile on their faces.

"Damn, where the hell have y'all been? Y'all been gone for far too long. I thought y'all went to China and back." Rubi said, with a frustrated expression on her face.

Spooky approached Rubi and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "We had just a few errands to run, baby. I apologize for taking so long. Traffic was backed up."

Jayda locked her gaze on Spooky and Rubi. "You didn't tell me you had a man, Rubi."

I was so ready to get my nails done, but they still want to talk. Before Rubi had a chance to respond to Jayda. I decided to interrupt her and speak before she could. "They're not together. They're fuck buddies, so let's go get our nails done."

Jayda, Spooky, and Rubi all looked at me like I was insane. I mean, what I said was true, and if I hadn't said anything, they'd probably have sat here all day talking. Rubi and Jayda gathered their stuff and made their way to the car. For some reason, Jayda came to a halt and looked at me, staring in my face.

"Do you have blood on your face?"

I quickly wiped my face and looked at my hand, which had blood on it. That man's blood must have gotten on my face. I was disgusted, but I had to pretend I wasn't because I didn't want Manny to kill her.

I chuckled softly. "It's probably just lipstick, girl."

She walked outside and into the car after I finished speaking. I was about to get in the car as well, but Manny grabbed my arm tightly.

"If you tell them what happened today, you know what I'm going to do, and I'm sure you don't want it to happen."

I gave him a brief glance before snatching my arm away from him. I hurriedly climbed into Jayda's car. Jayda took off down the road, and we didn't even take too long to get to the mall. Jayda easily located a parking spot and parked her car. We exited her car and entered the mall. We located the nail salon and sat down to wait for our names to be called.

When our names were called, we all sat in the chair, ready to get our nails done. Jayda began conversing with us.

"You didn't have to say what you said back at the house, Angel." Rubi said, rolling her eyes at me.

Jayda and I burst out laughing at Rubi. " I mean, it's true. You two are not together. When you have sex with someone, you always assume you're in a relationship with them. Don't you realize you've got a man at home?" I said to Rubi.

Jayda looked at Rubi, as if she was taken aback. "Now, Rubi, why are you out here being a hoe?"

What Jayda said made me laugh. "I, too, asked her the same question, Jayda. She just don't give a fuck."

Rubi gave us a sideways glance. "I'm still young, and I don't want to be in a full-fledged relationship just yet. I still want to explore and do other things. I don't want to date just one man. That's just boring. I want to enjoy myself while I still can."

Jayda sucked his teeth at Rubi. "That's why it's called being single. Why would you commit to someone if you knew you wanted to sleep with other men? That is not right. If it had been the other way around, you would have kill your boyfriend."

Rubi rolled her eyes at us and huffed. "Who cares. You guys are so boring. I can not with y'all."

I simply ignored Rubi because conversing with her is like conversing with a brick wall. She isn't going to listen to what others have to say. She'll just do the opposite, and I suppose she'll figure it out on her own. Jayda focused her attention on me and began conversing with me.

"So, back at the house, Rubi was telling me that you had moved here from New York. How has it been so far in LA?"

I had a blank expression on my face as I looked at her. She literally does not want to know what I've been going through in LA for the past few days. I've been killing people and witnessing a few people being killed, as well as delivering drugs to people and doing other bad things that no one wants to do or see. I expected LA to be more fun and different than New York, but it's even worse.

I quickly put on a bright smile. "Oh, girl, it's been great. The energy in Los Angeles is very different from New York. I adore the mansion as well; everything is just right."

Rubi cut Jayda off and interjected herself into the conversation. "You also forgot about your man. He's sexy and has a mean demeanor. I'm sure he's tearing your ass up at night."

Jayda and Rubi burst out laughing. Rubi always has a nasty mind, I swear. She's always thinking sexually like she needs to stop.

I gave them a sidelong look and rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I adore him as well. He brings me so much joy."

After saying that, I nearly puked. Rubi shifted her focus to Jayda and began conversing with her.

"Since we're talking about men. Do you have a man, Jayda?"

Jayda's grin turned into a sad look. "I don't even want to talk about that, y'all."

I gave her a puzzled expression. "You can tell us anything, girl. We got you. What went wrong? Was he unfaithful to you?"

She began to cry a little. "No, he was murdered by someone who broke into his house. The police have yet to determine who killed him."

Rubi and I were both taken aback. I took my hand away from the nail technician and rubbed her back. "I'm truly sorry for what happened to you. I've got you covered if you need anything."

She wiped her tears away and smiled weakly at me. She took out her phone and showed me who her boyfriend was. My stomach started hurting badly when I saw that picture. It was a picture of Dave East, who I recently killed for Manny. I tried not to sweat in front of her and to keep my cool. My entire mood has changed, and all I want to do now is go home.

Rubi took her phone and zoomed in on the guy. "Oh my goodness, girl, your man is so fine. He looked like he was carrying a monster in those boxers."

I almost punched Rubi in the face when I looked at her. You're going to say something sexual about him after the girl just said he was killed? Come on now.

Jada laughed at Rubi. "He was packing. I do, however, miss him though. He may appear to be a mean guy, but he's actually a sweetheart. I told him numerous times to get out of the drug game, but he would not listen. I'm guessing that's all he knows. I knew this was going to happen eventually, but I didn't realize it was going to happen so soon."

I zoomed out when Rubi and Jayda started talking about Dave East, because I didn't want to hear about someone I killed. I gazed out the nail salon door and saw someone I recognized. As soon as the person turned to face me, I realized it was Mariah.

She gave me a stank look as she walked through the door. The look on that hoe's face made me want to hit her. She sat down and stared at me incessantly, and I did the same. We could look at each other all day if we wanted to.

She stood up and raised her finger in my direction. "Do you have a problem, bitch?"

"Bitch obviously you have a problem because you're looking all in my damn face," I said as I rose from my chair.

Jayda and Rubi both stood up from their seats. At this point, everyone began looking at us.

Rubi gave her a menacing glare. "Sis, what's this bitch problem? I'll slap this bitch for you."

Jayda also got up in her face. "Exactly cause I don't mind Hawaiian punching a bitch. I got time today."

Mariah looked at us as if she wanted to slap us all. "This bitch was at my man's house trying to fuck him, so you bitches should mind your own business. It's between me and her."

Jayda and Rubi both looked at me after she said what she said. I rolled my eyes because these bitches was really believing her. "Don't believe this bitch. She's so insecure that she believes I fucked her man when I didn't."

She laughed. "Did you just call me insecure, bitch?"

I rolled up right in front of her. "I certainly did, bitch, and what are you going to do about it?"

She grabbed my hair and began pulling it the moment I said that. Rubi shoved her and leapt on top of her, hitting her in the face. As Rubi punched her in the face, Jayda began kicking and stomping on her. I began hitting her as well, because you don't pull on my hair unless you've paid for it. Everybody attempted to get us off of her, but they failed.

She attempted to punch Rubi, but Rubi evaded her punches. "Get the fuck off of me. You bitches really jumping me."

Rubi's slammed her head against the floor. "Nah, this is what you get for touching my sister hoe with your crusty ass hands."

The nail technician pleaded with us to get off of her, but we refused. The police officers broke us up and dragged us all out of the salon a few minutes late.

Mariah made an attempt to free herself from the police officer's grasp. "Let me the fuck go. These bitches jumped on me. You bitches, I'm going to kill you."

Rubi stuck her tongue out at her. "Bitch, you're not going to do shit. You're a weak ass bitch. You'll remember not to touch my sister next time."

Jayda burst out laughing loud as well. "She talking about she's going to kill us. Where was that energy when you were on the floor, Bitch?"

All of us were handcuffed by the police officer, and that's when we all started yelling.

I attempted to free myself from the handcuffs. "Let us go, we didn't even start it. She was the one who started talking bullshit to us."

The cops led us out of the mall and into the back of the car. "You are all arrested for disorderly conduct."

I let out a long sigh. I already know Manny is going to be unhappy about this because I know he probably wants me to kill someone or deliver drugs for him, and I'm not available to do so because I'm going to jail. I'm not sure what I'll do once I tell him I and the girls are in jail. The police officer shut the door and drove down the road to the police station.

-------------------------————————————-

Hello everybody. To be honest, I'm not sure how I feel about this book. I'm not sure if I want to keep going or just quit because I was excited about the book at first, but now I'm afraid it won't be good enough. I think the book is a little dull, and I have a feeling that no one will enjoy it.

For the time being, I'm going to stop at chapter 10. I'm curious to hear your views on it. If you guys like it, I'll keep going. If it isn't, I will happily delete it. Please inform whether I should continue or not. 💞

Love, Red ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270 8 27
Meet Diamond 19 years old who lived with her mother who was more than just being a nurse her mother was manipulative and down right evil..... Diamond...
Family first By Tenshi

General Fiction

583 81 40
By: TEN26 COMPLETED BOOK Original _________________________ An 18 year old girl by the name of Angel was abducted by her kidnapper after being aban...
380 11 11
Alyssa Daniels thought she wasn't going to survive the night she decided to go for a late night swim. Alone, so she thought, went out for a swim in a...
8K 396 33
Amy was just doing her normal thing, until she was forced to come face to face with Mark, the most feared person in the whole city. But everything sh...