Beautiful Time ~ NCT Dream (0...

De LisaP2000

Jaemin is back from his hiatus and everything gets complicated. Because Jeno is really tempted to just grab h... Mais

Chapter 1: He is back
Chapter 2: Distant
Chapter 3: Cute
Chapter 4: I don't want to be alone tonight
Chapter 5: Do you hate me?
Chapter 6: Nightmares
Chapter 7: I told you
Chapter 8: Forgiveness
Chapter 9: Maybe forever isn't that bad
Chapter 10: A lot of staring
Chapter 11: Forgiven? - Forgiven.
Chapter 12: Complicated feelings
Chapter 13: What is happening?
Chapter 14: We are touching each other
Chapter 15: Heejin
Chapter 16: Loose control
Chapter 17: Trouble
Chapter 18: Dance with Me
Chapter 19: Get lost in the feelings
Chapter 20: Yesterday
Chapter 21: Zhong &Park
Chapter 22: Try to keep control
Chapter 23: Unexpected
Chapter 24: Heejinie
Chapter 25: He is slowly giving up
Chapter 26: Dance practice
Chapter 27: The day has come
Chapter 28: Black
Chapter 29: On
Chapter 30: Black
Chapter 31: Renjunie
Chapter 32: Renjun-ah
Chapter 33: Renjun-Hyung
Chapter 34: Beginning or end?
Chapter 35: Chain Reaction
Chapter 36: Rollercoaster
Chapter 37: Okay, let's tell Renjun
Chapter 38: A new but oblivious Mark
Chapter 39: A happy day for Chenle by Jisung
Chapter 40: First date
Chapter 41: Distance again
Chapter 42: Tickling
Chapter 43: The next step (?)
Chapter 44: Birthday present
Chapter 45: To have a crush
Chapter 46: Another one
Chapter 47: Jealousy
Chapter 48: To live with your best friend aka your crush
Chapter 49: The maknaes
Chapter 50: Mixed feelings
Chapter 51: Jisung's feelings
Chapter 52: Touch me
Chapter 53: Candle Light
Chapter 54: And now?
Chapter 55: Arguments and Drama
Chapter 56: The First....
Chapter 57: Dancer Jisung and Supporter Chenle
Chapter 58: Because I love you
Chapter 59: A wake-up call
Chapter 60: Do you think I could be gay?
Chapter 61: Our families
Chapter 62: Hyung?
Chapter 63: The way we used to be
Chapter 64: I trust you and I want you
Chapter 65: My superhero, my soulmate
Chapter 67: The first time I realized that I am in love with you

Chapter 66: Can I really still trust you?

1.4K 60 27
De LisaP2000

Chenle was getting more and more mad.
Jisung was hiding something, the older was sure of it. But the taller just wouldn't tell Chenle.

When they were younger, they had promised to never lie to each other.
Did this promise mean nothing anymore?

Chenle was mad, sad and irritated.
How could he loose his best friend like that, when they made a promise?

*Flashback*

It was a few weeks before their debut with "Chewing Gum".

Chenle wasn't a trainee for long.
When he became part of NCT, their debut wasn't that far anymore.

He didn't had a long time to get to know the others and he hadn't grown up with them.

But the day, he had entered SM, he met his long lost childhood friend.
The little boy, he was on a show with, when they were just small kids.
The now tall boy, who became his best friend. Jisung.

The chinese boy and the maknae grew close really quickly, but Jisung still treated the older respectfully, since Chenle was his Hyung.

Chenle didn't really like that. Maybe they were born in different years but they only had an age difference of two to three months.

So when their debut date came closer, Chenle dared to ask Jisung to become officially friends. Jisung already felt like a best friend anyways.

"Jisung-ah", Chenle said, when they were alone.

"Yes, Hyung?", Jisung looked up from his phone.

"Can you stop treating me so formally? I don't wanna be your Hyung. I would prefer to be your friend.", Chenle explained.

"Oh", Jisung wasn't expecting that. Sure, him and Chenle were close but to not call him Hyung was weird, since he was still born the year before him.

"Yeah", Chenle sighed. "I see you as my best friend. I don't know if you do the same but I definitely don't feel like your Hyung. Between us are only a few months. It just feels weird, when you are so respectful to me. So can we just become officially friends?"

Jisung smiled. "That actually sounds really nice." Jisung stood up and walked closer to Chenle to sit down next to him. "And for the record. I see you as my best friend too."

Now Chenle smiled and pulled Jisung in a tight hug.

"You know, as best friends, you have to promise me something.", Chenle said, when he slowly let Jisung go.

"Mh?", Jisung asked.

"You, Park Jisung, need to promise me that we won't ever have any secrets from each other." The older held his pinky out.

Jisung didn't hesitate for a second and put his pinky around Chenle's. "I promise."

"I promise too.", Chenle whispered and then hugged Jisung again.

And all these years they have kept the promise. Till they didn't anymore.

*Flashback end*

But Chenle actually didn't keep the promise either.

He has never told Jisung that he was in love with him.

However this was different for Chenle. Because he did it to protect their friendship. And his heart.

But Jisung was keeping something from him and Chenle wouldn't even dare to hope, it could be the same secret as his own.
Jisung just couldn't have feelings for him. The look on his face after their kiss proved that fact.

So Jisung was hiding something else and that made Chenle angry.

Because how dare the taller to break their promise?

At one point everything went downhill.

They were sitting in the living room and doing their homework, when Jisung suddenly got distracted by his phone.

No one was at the dorm, so the two boys were alone.

Jisung sat on the floor in front of the coffee table, while Chenle sat on the couch behind him.

At first Chenle didn't really care that Jisung was chatting with someone on his phone.
But as more minutes passed, Chenle got more curious about the person, who could distract Jisung like that.

So Chenle carefully leaned forward to sneak a look at Jisung's phone.
But before the older could even get a tiny glimpse, Jisung became aware of his presence and turned his phone away from the chinese boy.

Chenle didn't even know why, but from one second to the other, he became really angry.

"What are you hiding from me?", he tried to keep his voice calm.

"Nothing, what would I hide?", Jisung asked but still kept staring at his screen.

"Seriously?", Chenle only became more furious. "You are acting strange since weeks and now you won't even let me look at your screen. If you have nothing to hide from me, why can't I see your phone?"

Now Jisung looked up.

"Are you serious right now? You don't need to see everything that is on my phone.", Jisung couldn't understand, why the older was becoming so mad.
He felt irritated and therefore slowly mad too.

"What is with having no secrets from each other?", Chenle scoffed.

"Chenle", Jisung sighed. "This is called privacy. I don't have a secret from you. But you don't need to see everything, I'm doing on my phone. Some conversations aren't meant for other's eyes or ears. Even the closest friends won't tell each other every little thing that happens in their lives."

"Oh really? Who are you writing with then that you can't even tell me?", it was like Chenle didn't even want to listen to Jisung.

"Heejin. But why does that matter?", Jisung's frustration grew with every second.

"So are you together now?"

"No!", Jisung couldn't believe, what Chenle was asking him. "What makes you even say this?"

"No? Then show me, what you are writing with each other!", sometimes Chenle was just too stubborn.

"I won't? Seriously Chenle, right now you're acting like my jealous girlfriend, who needs to check my phone to trust me that I don't cheat on you."

This was the final blow for Chenle to explode.

"Excuse me? First of all, I wouldn't be your girlfriend but your boyfriend! Second of all, you know that we are far from such a relationship." Chenle's heart broke saying this, but wasn't it true? Jisung could never have feelings for him.
"Third I most definitely don't need to check, if you are cheating on me. I just want to know what secret you have from me, because you obviously do and we promised each other to never have any secrets from each other!", Chenle was almost shouting at the end.

"If you would ask me, I would give you my phone without hesitation.", Chenle added in a much quieter voice.

"But I don't need to look through your phone to trust you!", Jisung yelled.

"You know what? Here", Jisung tossed his phone at Chenle. "Do whatever you want with it, if that is what it takes for you to trust me."

Jisung's words hurt Chenle badly and made him realize how childishly he was acting.

"No". Chenle whispered.

"What?", Jisung asked because he barely could hear Chenle.

"No", Chenle shook his head, the first tears falling. He couldn't even look at Jisung anymore and instead kept his eyes on the ground. "I don't want to look through your phone."

Jisung was still mad, that was the reason why he said the next words.

"You know what. Maybe you aren't my boyfriend but maybe we still should do something like take a break."

"What?", Chenle asked confused. Only a little bit more and he would be crying his heart out.

"Maybe we should take a break from being friends."

Chenle never lost so many tears before in his life as he did in that moment.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

261K 14.7K 28
Mark finds out his best friend is in love with him by "accidentally" reading his diary one night. But he doesn't know what to do about it, being the...
2K 127 19
ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs TAKE NOTE:The characters here don't act like this in real life. English isn't my first language so there might be grammar m...
985 10 23
"𝑯𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒎, 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚, 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒕�...
559K 24.6K 38
Na Jaemin struggles with keeping his evil and perverted side a secret. Everything changes when Lee Jeno,the bad boy of their highschool,finds out abo...