Decree No.29 (O.C) Fred Weasl...

Af ImperioKatie

**Updates once or twice a week ** "Decree 29 is herby granted by the Ministry...allowing severe punishment to... Mere

The Attack
The Meeting
Bonfire Smoke
The Phoenix and The Serpent
Let The Games Begin
The Last Night Part 1
The Last Night - Part 2
Railway Tracks
The Sorting
The New Girl
Hallway Conversations
The Girl's Bathroom
Snitches and Bludgers and Quaffles Oh My!
Lion Pride Part 1
Lion Pride - Part 2
Truth Serum
The Vision
The Hogwarts High Inquisitor
The First Burden
Written In The Stars
Fireflies
Split Decisions
One Step Foward, Two Steps Back
Attachment Surgery
Decree No.29
The Fallout - Part 1
The Fallout Part 2
Update and New Fic!
The Golden Girl - Part One
The Golden Girl - Part Two
The Battle Of The Bludgers
Breaking Point
The Losers Club
A Little Party Never Killed Nobody
A Frosty Homecoming
A Night For Perfect Strangers
The Misfit Alliance
The Letters Of Pursuit
The Deal
The Woes Of Pansy Parkinson
Slip Of The Lips
Voldemorts Weapon
The Blackout
Dumbledores Army
Operation Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
The Lottery
Sticks, stones, and the words that hurt me.
Fire & Rain - Part One
Fire & Rain Part Two
Gryffindor's Assemble
The Great Escape - Part 1
The Great Escape - Part 2
Home
The Gift
Back to Black
The B Team - Part 1
The B Team - Part 2
The B Team - Part 3 - The Vision
The Cousin
The Protector - Part 1
The Protector - Part 2
The Curse
The Choice

The Ambush

817 44 66
Af ImperioKatie

The walk to Hogsmeade for the first time was not how she had planned it to be.

Her head banged as the soles of her boots crunched through the thick white snow and she pulled her scarf looser over her black woollen coat as its restraint on her neck made her feel sicker. However much she had last night, it was about five too many.

The Slytherin team celebrated their win in glorious fashion the night before, and Jessica did her best to join in and act like nothing was wrong. Theo was right, he knew how to throw an event. There was dancing on the tables, Pansy and Blaise were pouring firewhisky into anyone's mouths that opened, and for the select few that wanted a really good time, Draco was slipping sparkling blue pills on eager tongues. If that was a little celebration, she couldn't even imagine what an actual party by them was like.

Jessica, though a little happier from the aid of alcoholic help, could not forget the numbing pain in the bottom of the stomach that was the uncertainty of what Fred was doing at the exact same time. Had he already replaced her, or was he waiting for her to come to him? Her gut was telling her the first was not the case, but the second seemed improbable as well, so she couldn't rest either way. She couldn't even be with her own thoughts when she grew tired in the early hours, as when she entered her bedroom to get away from Adrian's wandering hands Pansy and Draco were ravishing each other on her bed. She had to sleep on Daphne's bed with a pillow over her ears as she was spending the night with Theo.

"You're quiet," Draco said as the group approached Hogsmeade station. He had been observing Jessica for the last five minutes, with little glances in her direction every now and again. Pansy was hanging off his arm, though he showed no effort at wanting her there.

It was hard to talk normally to someone when you just heard them having sex next to you the whole night.

"I don't feel that well," Jessica answered, trying to sound sniffy as she rubbed her hands together. She had planned this to be her lie to get away to the Hogs Head but ironically it had turned out to be true. She felt awful physically and mentally.

"Someone can't handle their drink," Pansy taunted under her breath.

For the first time in a long time, Jessica agreed with her so she didn't comment back, even though the thing on Pansy's head looked like a dead racoon and she could have so much to say about it. She was right, she couldn't handle her drink. Drinks in the wizarding world were much stronger than in the muggle one.

"Guys can we just blow this off, we're older now, we shouldn't be hanging out getting sweets and acting like children," Blaise moaned as Crabbe and Goyle started pelting third years with snowballs. He appeared appauled by where they were, constantly shaking the snowflakes off of his long-lined coat. All of them were very well dressed, but none of them seemed to get the point that every other student around them didn't care what they looked like. Snow was meant to fun and played with, don't wear clothes in it that you didn't want soaked.

"Round two at three broomsticks?" Pansy suggested brightly.

Draco stared down at her, his nostrils flaring. Pansy's smile wilted away. "It's not open to underage students is it?" he told her, adjusting his leather gloves, "next time, think before you suggest something shit."

Pansy looked away, her eyeline curving down.

"Hogs Head?" Goyle asked as he hit Neville Longbottom in the back of the head.

"No," said Jessica and Draco immediately in unison.

She didn't know why Draco didn't want to go there, but it was where the meeting was taking place with Harry and the others. She needed to deter them away so that she could sneak off. Despite how awkward it would be with Fred, she still wanted to go to not let down Hermione, Ron and Harry. Plus she also wanted to be just plain nosey.

"That place is a dump," Jessica said in disdain, going out on a whim from how Ron has described it to her previously.

"My sentiments exactly," Draco agreed, causing Pansy to glare at Jessica, "we'll go to that woods near the shrieking shack, we'll be able to smoke up there and my dad just sent me some new stuff."

The group continued to follow all of the other Hogwarts students down into Hogsmeade's main street. Jessica thought it was so pretty, a little country village blanketed in snow. It reminded her of Diagonal Alley, just with more boutique shops and cafes.

As they approached Gladrags, a fashion storefront where Theo and Blaise caught the eyes of some new in season suits, Jessica noticed Fred, George and Lee entering a run-down building just of course of the main village. A couple of seconds later, Neville and Dean Thomas entered as well. That must have been the meeting place.

"Guys, I'm feeling really bad, I think I'm just going to go back and have a nap," Jessica told the group as she placed her hand to her head, acting like she just got a migraine.

"You sure you don't need someone to come with you?" asked Theo, dragging his eyes away from the new silkworm blazer jackets, "I've got a hangover cure in my room you could have."

Pansy scoffed evilly. "Should Daphne know you're offering her this hangover cure?" she teased him, tilting her head to the side, "taking advantage of her being in the hospital wing are we?"

Daphne had woken up vomiting, causing Theo and Jessica to take her to Madame Pomfrey.

"Don't be a bitch," Theo scathed at Pansy, "it's a potion, which you would know about if you weren't so vapid."

Jessica expected Draco to jump to Pansy's defence and attack Theo, but he didn't. If anything he pouted in agreement.

"Guys Clarke can go on her own, she a big girl," Draco commanded, ignoring the tension between his two friends.

This appeared to make the decision for everyone. Both Theo and Pansy stepped down their defences.

Jessica nodded at Draco like a soldier who had just gotten their orders from their superior and she backed away, walking in the direction of Hogwarts. She kept walking for about thirty seconds and then subtly looked over her shoulder. They had all now disappeared throughout the crowd to walk towards the woods. Jessica spun on her heels and continued walking forwards again up the village street, her heart beginning to thumping in time with the loud chatter and conversations of those around her.

She could not get caught.

"Jess!" a girl's voice called to her and she screamed internally. She couldn't deal with any fake cheery small talk right now. Her head felt like it was about to burst.

"Wait up for me!" said Angelina as she came over to her with Katie Bell and Alicia Spinnet.

Jessica managed to squeak out a 'hi' as they all came bounding towards her in matching white bobble hats that they had presumably just bought together.

"Congrats for yesterday!" Angelina told her as she pulled her in for a hug, her black curls were covered in snowflakes, "George told me you wore the scrunchie, so glad it obviously brought you luck!"

Jessica smiled and nodded, once again thinking of how the scrunchie brought back the memories of yesterday. What should have been a golden memory was now tainted with sadness.

"Should be interesting with our match in a couple of weeks," said Katie Bell curtly, an eyebrow raising slightly, "let's hope you don't tell Blaise to hit Harry with the Quaffle like you did Cho."

"Excuse me?" Jessica asked defensively, she was not going to be accused of that, "she didn't get hit."

"Are you coming to the Hogs Head?" Angelina intervened, trying to stop the two girls from leading into something.

"Yeah, I am," Jessica told her, not breaking contact with Katie who was staring at her differently than Angelina and Alicia. "What do you girls think of it?"

"I mean we don't know much about it," said Alicia, "but we trust Fred and George and they invited us in so whatever they've got to say we'll be up for hearing. We can't stand Umbridge."

Jessica remembered that only she had been told what the real point of it was.

"I thought you wouldn't do it, being a Slytherin," said Katie, "Umbridge loves you lot."

"Katie I think you're forgetting who got our team back," Angelina snapped back at her. Katie looked up at her aghast and then hung her head down. Jessica's lips curled upwards, she was becoming fonder of Angelina every time she met her.

"Sorry," Katie muttered.

Angelina linked arms with Jessica in unity, having to tilt down a little due to their height difference, and took in a big breath. "Let's go before we're late shall we?"

They all trudged their way through to the snow in the direction of the Hogs Head, Angelina talking at Jessica about yesterday's match rather than with her. Jessica just kept smiling and nodding, feeling more sick with every step. She seriously hoped Draco and the Slytherins had actually disappeared and not stuck around to risk seeing her, there was no chance of getting out of that lie. She was also really worried about what Fred would say when they came face to face. He had been really angry, and she didn't have the energy to put up much of a fight.

Alicia opened the wooden creaky door to the pub and they all entered through the small gap. It was a desolate place, and the smell met her first. The walls were grimey, the ceiling was old and looked like it was about to cave in at any moment and the only inhabitants were really weird-looking witches and wizards scattered about the broken chairs. It didn't look like the best place to hold a meeting of young students, which was probably why Hermione picked it.

Angelina led the group to the back room, where about 15 people were already sitting down on odd chairs and benches. There was a mixture of students Jessica recognised from her year as well as those she had seen around. Younger students like Colin Creevey and his brother were there, as well as Cho Chang and her friend from Ravenclaw.Out of everyone, she was most surprised to see Luna Lovegood, who was staring up at the ceiling in her own little world, her bottle cork earrings dangling down from her ears. All houses were represented, and she was the only Slytherin, but he figured that might be the case given who arranged the invites. The seats were all steered towards Harry, Ron and Hermione, who were sitting in the upper corner facing the group.

Right in front of her stood Fred, George and Lee who hadn't seen her come in yet, and she thought it might be best if she just sat down at the back to avoid an awkward confrontation in front of everyone.

"Jess you made it!" said Ginny happily, spotting her in the back and coming up to speak to her as Angelina, Alicia and Katie found seats at the side. Her nose matched her hair as it was red from the cold, and she frowned as she approached her, looking at the whole of Jessica's face.

"Why do you look so pale? Are you okay?" Ginny asked.

Fred turned around from Ginny's announcement and he and Jessica locked eyes. Her heart fluttered as she saw him and George were wearing matching aztec patterned jumpers that Mrs Weasley had knitted for them, she had heard stories of her crazy knitting patterns. For a moment Jessica felt completely fine, but the sick feeling returned with a vengeance as he coldly looked away again, not saying a word.

This confirmed her worries, he was still mad at her.

"I just don't feel that well," Jessica told Ginny softly, trying not to fumble from the sinking feeling she was experiencing, "a bit tired, I didn't sleep much last night."

"Oh no, I hope you haven't caught something," Ginny said with concern, rubbing her arm. "Well I saved you a seat next to me," she added, pointing to an empty chair next to a long black-haired boy, "you know Michael don't you?"

Ginny then turned around and shouted his name, "MICHAEL!"

The long black-haired boy snapped around and came to join them at Ginny's command. Jessica did in fact know him, he was in most of her classes.

"Yes, hi," Jessica greeted him with a smile.

Michael Corner acknowledged her and nodded, but there was a lack of warmth. After all, he was a Ravenclaw and was clearly not happy about their loss yesterday. She was starting to get used to the bias against her house now.

"He's my boyfriend," Ginny told her, holding hands with Michael, "I'm telling you before Ron rants to you about it. We've just started telling everybody and between you and me he's having bossy older brother syndrome. I've told him where he can shove his opinions of course."

Jessica let out a small giggle, looking up at Fred who she noticed had turned one ear to their conversation. She was so happy for Ginny, but she couldn't ignore the blatant mirroring of her situation. "Oh well, that's great, I'm happy for you. I'm sure Ron will get over it eventually," she told Ginny loudly enough for it to travel to Fred's ear, "I guess that's what people forget when you go public with a relationship, it invites everyone to get invested in it with you and more people can get hurt."

"Yeah..." said Ginny, narrowing her eyes down at her. Ginny always noticed the slight change in someone's actions. "Although I'm kind of relieved it's out, it was so hard keeping it a secret."

"Ah no that can't be right, I've heard keeping it a secret is the most healthy way to start a relationship," said Fred sarcastically as he came over to pat Ginny and Michael on the back, not satisfied with just listening anymore, "you can do what you want without actually having to take any responsibility, you can just use it as a side piece!"

Jessica huffed at the blatent obviousness of his statement and crossed her arms as to hold herself back. He had never been afraid to say what he was thinking, she just thought he wouldn't ever result to being this petty. Michael looked at Ginny pleadingly and she subtly nodded at him to be able to go and sit back down again.

"You as well?" Ginny hissed to Fred when Michael had gone, looking so scarily angry that she even made Fred look weary. "What is this? Making comments like that to suss out if he's done anything wrong early? Making a warning? Fred you and George were the ones I thought I wouldn't have to worry about!"

"I was only making a joke," Fred teased her as he ruffled her hair, trying to appease her, "I'm just saying it's good Michael is letting you go public, would've been a big red flag otherwise surely."

He looked at Jess and crossed his arms, mirroring her behaviour. It was very much like they were playing a game of poker, and he just matched her stake. Whether he knew what he was saying was hurting her or not, she was getting tired of his attitude for something he had agreed to. It wasn't her fault he couldn't handle a little jealousy.

"Well it wasn't very funny," Ginny snapped back at him, brushing her hair back down with her hands, "and for your information, he hasn't shown any red flags."

"Well that's good," Jess spoke before Fred could, smiling playfully at Ginny and tapping her arm as if sharing an inside joke, "You're lucky. Imagine if he'd shown a big one like I don't know...getting unnecessarily jealous when you spoke to any guy that wasn't him and accusing you of cheating when actually he already had a girlfriend when you first kissed so what he was actually doing was projecting his own self onto you."

"Oddly specific, had any boyfriends like that have you?" Fred asked her quickly. He was purposely poking to get a reaction.

"No, I haven't," Jessica replied, staying calm and biting her tongue, "because I wouldn't stand for it. I've never cheated on anyone, it's not in my nature and any guy I'm with should be secure enough to trust me on that."

"Thank god for that," said Ginny who was grinning at the ridiculousness of it all, "because if you did I'd be telling you to dump him. That sounds like a right dick move and you're better than any boy like that. At least it's only hypothetical right?"

Jessica laughed with Ginny but held it back when she saw Fred's expression. Though he had started it, she still didn't like the look of hurt that was plastered on his face. Ginny hadn't even realised she was talking about one of her favourite brothers, and Fred really valued her opinion as the youngest sibling and only sister.

Perhaps it had finally hit him that people knowing about them didn't always mean automatic acceptance. The didn't want to see her hurt just as much as they would him.

"Well if you're done with your sleepover talk try to pay attention to the front," he said, "there are more serious problems going on than your little love lives if you're not too self-absorbed to see it."

Fred glared at them both and walked moodily back to George and Lee.

"I don't know what's up with him, he's been in the fucking worst mood," Ginny whispered to Jessica as she watched him walk away, "He just sat in the common room all night with a face like a slapped trolls arse. The only person he's spoken to is George and that's not like him at all. Maybe you should speak to him in private, find out what's going on, you're the only unbiased person and he likes you."

"I highly doubt that," muttered Jess.

"Okay, guys if you could all huddle round!" Hermione announced and everyone turned her way. Ginny and went back to her seat next to Michael but Jessica declined her invitation to join her. With everyone distracted, she saw an opportunity.

She walked up to Fred's side and whispered as quietly as she could. "Can we please talk, after this?" she asked him.

"Oh, now you want to talk?" Fred sighed, looking straight ahead like she wasn't even there, "What is it, no one else better around now?"

"Please, we owe it to each other to not let this come between us," she whispered.

"You just said it yourself, I'm not your boyfriend," he said, "and even my sisters on your side, you owe me nothing. Be free, clear your conscience."

With that he looked down and moved away from her, walking past George and standing at the end next to Lee. She could see no way out of this if he wasn't even willing to talk to her.

"Give him time, he'll come around," George whispered down to her as he filled in the space between them, "he told me what happened, and he's just angry. He doesn't deal well with this sort of thing."

George's words did not reaffirm her, and she turned her attention back to the front, stealing a glance at Fred as she looked forward.

"Hi," said Hermione to the group. Everyone shifted in their seats and stared up at her, awaiting the secret news they had all waiting to hear. Harry was looking down at ankles, not appearing to be totally wanting to be there. His eyes were getting more bloodshot, seemingly due to lack of sleep. Even with a hangover, she still thought she looked better than him.

"So we all know why we're here," Hermione continued after no one responded to her, "we need a teacher. Someone who knows what's really out there, and can show us how to defend ourselves."

***

As everyone in the room stood up in line ready to sign their name down for the secret organisation that had just been founded, Jessica got in line between Neville Longbottom and George to get avoid being being near Fred and his comments. Everyone around her was excited at the prospect of learning things Harry had done such as a Patronus, even though they had no place yet to do it or a name to call themselves, but Jessica's issue concerned how many rules this would break, and what Umbridge would do if she found out they were basically starting a rebellion.

Her necklace started to burn and she fanned herself with her jumper to cool it down. In this room full of people it couldn't be exposed, and she could just about take the pain. However suddenly, whether this be due to her layered clothes, or the fact that she did still in fact have a large hangover, a wave of dizziness struck her and she stumbled back on to the balls of her feet, nearly landing into George.

"Watch your step mate," said George and he held her hand to balance her from behind. Her eyes closed automatically and she was pulled from her current state.

Flashing scenes went before her eyes. She was handing a list of names over to Umbridge in her office, alone, and at the top of the parchment it read 'Dumbledores army'.

The names were everyone that she had seen sitting in the Hogs Head that morning.

"And this is what you were investigating?" Umbridge asked her.

"Yes Professor," Jessica answered. "I've been in it, I know they were they meet, and I know what they're doing. It's ready for us to take down Professor as I'm sure the ministry will want to squash this straight away."

"Very well," said Umbridge with a sickly grin, "I put you in charge of handling this. Good work."

The scene changed to a different day and there were rows and rows of students lined up waiting to go into Umbridge office. Jessica was standing next to her at her desk, stone-faced and unemotional.

After Michael Corner was dragged out of the room by Blaise, George was forced in by Crabbe and Goyle, who both had to use their weight and force to move him.

The door closed behind them and Jessica drew out her wand from her pocket.

"George Weasley is it?" Umbridge asked rhetorically as George struggled to be pulled free from Crabbe and Goyle's grip. He nodded and Umbridge scratched his name out on the list. Jessica glanced down, seeing Hermione, Ron and Harry were the only names not marked out yet. Fred wasn't even on the list. "When you're ready Miss Clarke," Umbridge asked her sweetly.

"Jess, please," George begged as he looked at her pleadingly, "you don't have to do this."

"I think you'll find she does," interrupted Umbridge, "traitors deserve punishments."

Jessica lifted her wand to his chest and enchanted, "Crucio!"

The pain of George's screams rang harshly in her ear, and the vision faded away, clouding her back into reality.

Jessica opened her eyes. There was now a little bit of a gap between her and Neville in front of her where the line had moved forward in her absence.

"Are you alright?" George asked her. She realised he was still holding her hand. The visions. When she was touching someone, it was always about them.

"I need some air," panted Jessica. She could feel her whole body starting to shake in a panic attack over what she had just seen.

"But you need to stay and sign your name," he said, "Hermione says she's jinxed it like insurance. If there's ever a leak it will prove it's not you that's done it."

"I just don't feel well," said  Jessica, "I'll go by myself and sign it later."

"No you need someone," George said and held her grip tight, nudging his brother on the arm behind him. "Fred," he whispered. Fred turned his head to the front and saw George holding on to her. "Take her outside, she needs some air," George told him.

"Why? She doesn't want me near her in public," she could hear Fred whisper back, "I know what you're trying to do George and it won't work."

George huffed as he turned back around. "Are you sure you can't stay in line a little more? It has to be you that signs it otherwise the charm won't work."

"No I think it's better that I don't sign it at all actually," said Jessica worriedly, "I'm sorry."

She rushed out of the room and out through the side door into a rundown weed-filled side alleyway. In the distance, she could hear the hustle and bustle of Hogsmeade, but this lane was completely abandoned. It was one long dark backstreet with branches leading off here and there, leading to god knows where. She ran down it a couple of meters, needing desperately to get away and she turned the corner behind the pub and rested against the wall, leaning down on her thighs and bending over. She gagged but nothing came out, her whole body convulsing.

Why on earth would she turn them all in to Umbridge? And what would ever make her hurt George in such a way? How could she even be capable of doing that?

Why was Fred not on the list if everyone else was?

Her visions had been so accurate lately, so this scared her more than any other. She was going to hurt them, and to change the future she couldn't know anything more about that club. She couldn't know where they were going to hold it or when, because if she didn't know that, she couldn't lead Umbridge to them.

But how was she going to make them understand that...Fred already thought she was ditching them...

"Get her!"

Two figures in long black cloaks appeared seemingly out of thin air and pressed her against the wall, one punching her in the stomach whilst the others grabbed both of her hands so she couldn't fight back. She screamed as loud as she could for help as the figure not holding her hands pulled out a wand and yelled "silencio" at her, causing her voice to be ripped from her throat. She could move her lips and feel herself screaming, but no sound could be heard.

Her stomach churned in fear.

"That's it beautiful, no need to alert anyone, we're very friendly," the one holding her hands taunted her as his spare hand glided a wand against her cheek.

She couldn't see who it was as their hoods hung low over the faces, but by their strength and stature, she could tell that they were men. The only difference between them was their size, the man holding her arms was quite plump and round, and the other was very tall and very slim.

She continued to struggle herself free as the tall man searched her jacket and trouser pockets, obviously looking for something to steal. She kicked the rounded one in the shins as her legs were the only things that were free but it didn't make a difference.

"She's a feisty one," he mocked to his slimmer partner.

"I don't have anything!" Jessica tried to tell them, but again, no sound came out. This was one of her worst first fears, being overpowered by men in a secluded place where nobody could hear her. Terrible thoughts flooded her head of where this could lead, and a single tear escaped her eye.

"She must be wearing it," growled the tall man and he immediately pulled the zip of her coat down.

Jessica whimpered as the necklace started to burn her harshly and more tears came flooding out. She desperately wanted Fred and George to come running around the corner, but she knew it was hopeless. Fred was angry, he wasn't going to come to check on her.

The slim man stopped searching her pockets and pulled down her roller neck, exposing the glowing necklace that was burning green. Jessica looked down at it in horror. She had never seen it do that before.

"Jackpot," the two men both snarled greedily.

"Well take it then!" the plump one demanded.

The taller man looked at him and stuttered, "but they said..."

"It's doesn't matter what they said, do you not realise what this is?" his friend argued back, "take it now and we can kill her instead of bringing her back to them as they said. We can use the money for ourselves."

Kill her? Jessica started to panic and she used all her strength to battle them both, kicking and squirming every body part she could that would potentially release their grip on her. However, her strength was no match for them, especially in her delicate state already.

The taller man continued to hesitate further and his smaller counterpart's neck turned red with annoyance.

"Fine, you hold her and I'll do it myself!"

They switched positions, exchanging the control of Jessica's hands and the round man reached forward, touching her glowing green chain. As soon as he touched it, Jessica was sucked back into the wall, and a large explosion happened in the back alley.

Like a surge of energy releasing straight from her chest, a green force field pushed her two attackers away, throwing them right into the buildings opposite. They flopped down to the ground instantly, their hoods still covering their faces.

Jessica's legs collapsed and she slid down the wall to sit on the floor, afraid and exhausted. The energy from the blast might as well have come from her directly, she felt barely alive. The two men lay lifeless on the ground, unmoving. A thought crossed her mind that they might be dead. She still didn't know what this necklace was fully capable of.

A daze came over her, and her eyes started to close. She gave in and fell to the ground, slipping into a very, very deep sleep.

As she lost consciousness, she heard a voice cry out her name.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

We had a bank holiday here in the UK so I was able to write two chapters pretty close together this time.

Just as a warning, the direction of this fic will be getting a little darker as per some the hints in this chapter.

Hope you all enjoyed it :)

K xx

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

25.8K 1.4K 56
๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...
70.8K 2.1K 53
"Be a good girl and listen" his voice was cold yet demanding and dominate "Y-Yes" I felt my breath hitch as I suddenly felt small Her name is Syden...
97.8K 2.3K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...
12.4K 382 39
Elodie finds herself stuck, she stuck holding the family business together. Her busy schedule of either working a dead end job or caring for her gri...