Love In Paradise | William Fr...

By slyviemywife

y/n is a young actress. she just started acting. she was struggling to get a job until she audition for a mov... More

about y/n
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
⚠️A/N⚠️
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
💛A/N💛
epilogue 1
epilogue 2
epilogue 3
thanks
my next story

part 20

1K 21 3
By slyviemywife

~ edited ~

Y/N'S POV

it is the morning of the next day. yesterday millie found out that Will and i were dating. she was supportive and i was happy. i woke up next to a sleeping Will. i like watching him sleep. he looks so peaceful and handsome.

i took a shower and got changed. i went back to the room and Will just woke up. "there you are my queen" he said picking me up and hugging me tightly. "aww your so sweet Will" i said giving him a small kiss.

"hey what do you want to do today?" he asked me. "well how about today we don't do anything and just watch some Netflix on my laptop?" i answered. i wasn't really feeling the mood to go out. i just wanted to stay in.

"thats perfect" he said flopping back to his bed. "you know mister you still need to shower" i stated. "alright alright i'll shower" he laughed walking towards the bathroom.

Will finished showering and put on a white t shirt and his grey sweatpants. we cuddled while watching the movie. we decided to watch Mamma Mia here we go again it is the sequel to the movie that we watch at movie night when we were still shooting in London.

it turns out Will loves this movie just like i did. Will and i danced and sing every time a song popped up. we ordered room service for some breakfast. i just got a healthy smoothie and Will got some waffles.

we finished the movie and continue eating our breakfast. "so now that millie knows. out of curiosity..... when will we tell the world?" i asked him. "i'm ready whenever you're ready doll" he said giving me a smirk. "i was about to say that" i commented. "well how about the premiere? i mean it is coming up soon. we still have a month to get ready for the big reveal" he asked. "i would love to do that Will" i said while i leaned in to kiss him. "we actually doing this. the world will know your mine" he laughed hugging me tightly.

~ time skip ~

the premiere is now 1 week away. in this point millie, my parents, my sisters, Will's parents, Will's siblings, and Ava knows about Will and i. our family needs to know before they get shocked in the premiere. and Ava needs to know because she is the one dressing Will and I. we wanted to match.

"hey so what color is the dress? y/n and i was thinking blue for me and yellow for her to represent the beach" Will said. "thats good i have a few ideas" Ava stated showing us some of her i sketches. Will and I decided on a gown and a suit for me and him.

~ time skip ~

the day is finally here. today is the day of the premiere. i woke up once again cuddling with Will. i woke him up so we can start getting ready.

i was getting my makeup done and Will was getting his hair done beside me.

^y/n's hair^

^y/n's makeup look^

^y/n's dress^

^will hair looks like his hair style in this picture^

^will's tux but the inside is a light yellow color to match y/n's dress^

we finished getting ready and we go outside of our hotel room and walk towards the elevator. we were in the elevator alone. "ready for this doll? its your first red carpet" he asked putting his hands around my shoulders. "first of all the carpet is beige matching the theme of the movie. and second of all i was born ready. especially i have you on my side" i said giving him a smirk.

we are finally in the limo that is bringing us to the premiere. Ava and Rachel was there to helped out. i was getting nervous and Will noticed it and said "hey baby look at me. its alright to be nervous. this is your first time in a premiere. plus i'll be by your side and were telling the world about us dating"

i looked up at him and said "thanks i really needed that. i love you Will"

i gave him a kiss and he answered "i love you more doll"

"not possible" i chuckled. "wait since when are you dating" Rachel said. "i forgot you were here" i laughed at my actions. "well now she knows" Will said joining in on my laughter. the four of us laughed and sooner or later we arrived at the premiere.

"ready doll" he asked me as i was walking out of the car. "ready my prince" i said locking arms with him.

we walked into the carpet and took pictures with the main cast. and Will and I also took pictures just the two of us. Rachel pulled Will and i over for a short interview. "hey nice to meet you" the interviewer said.

"well i have to say your dress is amazing y/n. who are you wearing. i'm guessing divine" she asked. "yes i am wearing divine. not only me but Will as well" i answered her.

"so what is this going on are you guys a couple or friends. because you are here as each others date" she questioned about us. i knew this question was coming up so i speak up and said "you should answer it Will"

"well yes we are dating. its official. we have been dating for around 5 months now and we think it's finally time to tell everyone" Will stated. the mic that was used for the interview was connected to the sound system so everybody in the premiere heard the interview. as soon as Will finished talking everybody went wild. they're were screaming and applauses everywhere. it was overwhelming but i loved that everyone now knows that Will and i were dating. i felt like a weight is now off my shoulders.

we finished the red carpet and we went inside the theater to watch the movie. Will and i were seated next to each other. Will and i hold hand while we where watching the movie.

i never thought that i would be here. in a movie theater watching a movie that i star in along side my favorite actress and actor. love in paradise was amazing. but there is a little bit things in my acting that is needed to be perfected but its okay.

after the movie was over everybody that is in the theater clapped. "now i want to invite the main cast, producer, and director to come up to the stage" somebody from the production team announced.

the 6 of us walked up to the stage. we all gave our speeches and thank everyone for being here. "and that is love in paradise" the director yelled. i heard confetti popping and we got a standing ovation from the theater. Will pulled me to the middle and give me a kiss. everyone yells and clapped when Will smashed his lips onto mine.

we walked out of the theater and went inside our limo. this time the one inside the limo is millie, y/f/a, rachel, Will, and i. we went to the after party and it was amazing.

the room was decorated with the theme beach. they also set up a photo booth and ofc without hesitation i took pictures with Will, millie, and so many other people. Will and i danced the night away. we were happy that we finally can do things in public.

the party was over and we went our separate ways. Will and I ride back to our hotel. as we were walking in the elevator he picked me up and kissed me. "i love you y/n. you don't know how happy i am with you" he said. i saw tears forming into his eyes and his lips was making a big smile. i smiled so badly that my cheeks started to hurt. i started to cry as well. the both of us cried happy tears and i said "i love you too Will. more than you imagine. you are the best thing that ever happened to me"

we walked out of the elevator. i was walking in front of him.

i felt his hand touching me from behind and he quickly lifted me up bridal style and went inside our room.

tonight is going to be a great night
(you know what i mean) (a/n (while editing) damn i put in so many sex in this book yet i never wrote it... YALL IM SORRY)

A/N: so many people added this book to they're reading list and i just want to say thank you guys for everything. i just did this book for fun and it's growing.

Daily dose of will

1485 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 5.9K 41
Billie Eilish x G!p Y/n This is your story. And like each story, it has its up and downs but in the end, it's a love one. Before you read : please...
170 29 34
"Your hair is full of snow," He chuckled as he looked at her, reaching out to push a strand of hair behind her ear. Some snow successfully fell off...
38.5K 937 18
Settling for a lonely life, Sibylla never thought she would overcome her fears of letting another man into her heart. Until she met him. Started | M...
13.3K 347 19
[COMPLETED] A Why Don't We Fanfic. Y/N is just an ordinary girl that Loves Music. But, she was too shy to sing in front of Many people. Because, S...