Stolen ✔

By taintedciel_

Michael Russo is the most powerful, feared man in the world. With a deep hatred for the Russians and Mexicans... More

Authors Note :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7- Authors Note :) help hehe
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50- Authors Note

Chapter 26

558 12 1
By taintedciel_

I will tell you when to play the song!^^^

Michael's POV:

"That Ivanov guy is a good person for a business deal." I say to Lucas, sitting down on the chair next to the office table.

"No, doesn't he want Cora?" He lowers himself down on a seat. "Yes, that's why it's the perfect business deal. We make it look like we want them, but we'll just kill them." I declare.

"Oh, ya." His eyes gaze off in the corner, as if he is staring at something invisible. It's probably just his adhd.

"You know Cora came up to me today." He snaps out of his daydream. My eyes perk up, fully attentive to what he has to say.

He sits up. "She told me she wanted to learn how to defend herself." 

"Mhm." I chuckle to myself.

"She said she doesn't want to be this girl that keeps screaming for help and that she wants to be there for herself." He finishes.

I try to fight a smile. "So, what did you teach her?" He gazes up, trying to remember. "How to use a gun." He smirks.

A low chuckle comes out of me. "How'd it go? I raise an eyebrow. "You know, practice makes-." He begins. "No, not that bullsit." I interrupt. 

"You know, you and Cora have a lot in common so y'all can just shut the fuck up." He gets up from the chair, approaching the cabinet with the liquor.

"Make sure she doesn't do anything stupid tonight." I sight out, eyeing at the immense amounts of paper on the desk.

"No promises." He raises his eyebrows. "Scotch?" A glass is gestured towards me. I nod my head.

"Also, make sure she doesn't drink. I don't know who she turns into when she drinks and I figure a public place is not somewhere to find out." He approaches the desk and gives me the glass while a laugh is let out of him.

"Are we getting anyone from the auction?" His body lowers itself down on the chair once again.

"Yeah, we are." I say. I knew he wouldn't like it. He's always been the one against this. "We really need a more safer way than sex-trafficking, man." The glass meets his lips. 

"I know, but what It's the most easiest way." I run a hand through my hair. "We'll have to figure out a way." A deep sigh is let out of him.

"Anyways, we have to get ready. I'll meet you down by the stairs at 7." He says before making his way out.

I follow after him and go into my room to put on a suit and quickly finger brush my hair. A quick spritz of dawn perfume settles on me before I make my way out waiting downstairs for Cora and the others.

Laughter and giggling approaches as I look up from my phone. 

She looked absolutely gorgeous.

Cora's POV:

My and Mia's giggles filled the halls as we make our way towards the staircase. I spot Michael as he looks up from his phone.

His gaze sets on mine, eying me from head to toe as my face turns a light shade of pink.

He looked devilishly handsome and can I just say hot. Some tattoos were visible, spiraling up his neck. A rolex accompanied his wrist as the shine of his stud caught my eye. 

I take a deep breath in as I slowly start down the stairs. My eyes continue gazing into Michaels, never leaving until his figure slowly starts becoming larger in view. 

"You look beautiful." he takes a step forward. "You don't look to bad yourself, buddy." I smile, patting his shoulders. He raises and eyebrow.

"Shall we leave, bitches." Lucas says, smiling while coming into view. All of our heads turn in his direction "Yeah, let's go." Michael  says before I go out the front door and spot a limbo waiting for our arrival.

The driver gets out and opens the door as I hold my dress before getting inside, Mia following. Lucas follows, Elena being next, and finally Michael.

"It's a full house." Lucas takes out his handkerchief before fanning himself with it. Mia playfully nudges him and that's when I look at Michael. He does not look impressed, staring at Mia.

My body sinks into the seat as the vehicle starts and I take a look around the immaculate... car? I had never been in a limbo so I found it pretty V.I.P.

I spot an area with glasses and alcohol. "No way, there's like champagne classes and stuff." I unbelively laugh, staring at the glassware.

I go to grab one but the car jolts to a stop as I crash into the little area, everyone shifting a little. 

"Oops-" I whisper holding up a broken glass. "No way you just did that." Lucas' eyes widen. "Your going to have to pay for it." He finishes.

"Huh- I didn't even-" I start, my brows furrowing. "Relax, I'm kidding." A small 'im so cool dude' smile forms on his lips.

"You have the worst humor." I point at him. "Learnt it from you." He brushes his teeth with his tongue with the same smile on his face. "At least I've had one my entire life." I stick out my tongue.

"Sei qui, capo" The driver slides open an area to reveal himself from the driver's seat. (You're here, boss.)

Michael reaches in his pocket and takes out what I can make out to be a hundred dollar bill. "Grazie mille." (Thanks alot.)

My body leaves the now warm seat as I make my way out, savouring the evening breeze. Infront, stands a large white building. It looks like the ones in you would find in ancient greece with the pillars on the side.

Michael and I proceed our way inside. "Stay close to me, don't go anywhere, and if someone talks to you, don't sound suspicious." He whispers. 

"Good evening, Mr. Russo! So nice to see you." An old man in a rich suit smiles as he approaches us. Michael smiles at him and they have a brief conversation before the man gestures our entrance.

The stench of different colognes and perfumes combined, enters my nostrils as I try not to faint from the over intensification. 

Michael leans closer to me. "Remember, these people have a lot of power and all of them have guns, so don't do anything stupid." 

so, of course I was gonna do everything stupid.

I feel everyone's gaze on us as they stop with their activities to look at us walking. "Everyone's staring at us." I mutter while I overly crack my knuckles, an old habit I have when I get nervous.

I feel Michael slip his hand into mine. He gives mine a reassuring squeeze as he still looked forward and walked confidently as ever.

"Good evening, Michael." Another old man in an expensive looking suit holding a glass of alcohol comes in our direction. "Mr. Ivanov." Michael smiles. I could tell it was a fake smile. One where your eyes don't squint and you look like a doll.

"Hello, Cora." He turns to me.

and how does he know me?

"Sup- I mean, good evening, Mr... Mr." I begin. "Ivanov." He finishes, flashing his yellow, crooked teeth. 

"Pleasure to meet you." He holds out a hand. "Oh, I know." I give off a fake smile before meeting my hand with his. 

I feel Michael's hand to my waist and grip it tight. I immediately finish Mr. Ivanov and mines little handshake.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Please take a seat at your tables, we will be starting in 20 minutes." A lady in a slim, long red dress comes onto the stage.

"Go to our table." Michael turns me around, now heading towards our table where I saw Lucas and Mia sitting.

"Who's Mr. Ivanov?" I question, sitting down at the round table, across Mia. "Oh, he knows about the money under- oh wait." Lucas begins. "Don't worry I know." Goosebumps arise on my arms to the day Michael told me. 

"Well, yeah. He knows about the money under your name. He's with the Russians" He finishes. Mia lets out a smirk. "Damn, girl. You rich, rich." 

I sigh. "Yeah, something like that." I turn back around, eyeing Michael. He's never once looked unconfident in public. His posture remains strong, his hair not falling out of place. 

there's something about him cuz damn papi.

I spot a straight-haired blondie approach Michael as he excuses himself from Ivanov. Her dress makes her tits pop out like a fucking balloon wanting to be poked as she puckers her lips and sticks her ass out.

Michael runs a hand through his hair, his face furrowed. Looks like he was trying to talk her out of something. 

She goes in for a hug and presses her tits into him as she clings like she's going to fall and her plastic ass would break off.

I turn to Lucas. "Hey, who's that blondie." I point to her. 

"Oh, her? She's Michael's ex-girlfriend."

oh, would you look at this? 

A part of me was burning like hell, eyeing blondie talking to Michael, and another part was trying to understand why I was jealous.

I usher a waiter to come to me who was walking by with a tray of alcohol. His figure largerns as he approaches. 

"Michael told me to tell you not to drin-" Lucas perks up. "Shut up." I take the glass and the rich liquid eases down my throat, burning it. "It's only one glass." I finish.

A pair of rough hands cling onto my shoulders from behind. "Can you raise your iq by eating gifted children?" A familiar voice states.

My eyes widen as I recognize the sound and turn around with a huge smile on my face. "ALEX!" I practically fly out of my chair and leap into his arms.

"Miss me?" He smirks. "Only a bit." I smile. 

"Care for a dance?" He holds out his hand, bowing down. "Well yes, of course." I straighten my posture. He holds my hand as we make our way to the dance floor. 

He crawls his hands around my waist as I rest mine on his shoulders around his neck. "Where were you." I quietly talk as we sway to the music.

He sighs, still holding onto his faint smile. "If I'm being honest, I was on the streets." My eyes widen. "You were where?!" 

"Don't make me say that shit twice. It was absolutely horrible." He changes into a british accent. "They found out I was helping you." 

My eyebrows tilt downward. "How long were you there for?" "3 weeks. Thank god Michael found me and told me to give me a place to live if I joined their mafia." 

A smile explodes my face. "No way! That's amazing." "He also said 'Thanks, man for helping Cora'." He imitates Michael's tone. 

"He said that?" I raise an eyebrow. "Oh, yeah. Are you guys like-" He points between Michael and I.  "Oh, no pfft." I say, looking at the ground.

"Only saying that because it looks like big man's got something for you." He chuckles. "Imagine...could never." I roll my eyes. 

The song comes to an end and I see Alex looking behind me. "What a coincidence. He's coming and I'll leave, you got this." He shoots me a wink.

"May I have this dance?" Michael is now fully in my view. Alex mouth something I can't seem to make out before handing me to him.

*PLAY THE SONG NOW*

The music began suddenly as one of my hands rested on his shoulders, the other one interlocking with his. His other hand was firmly gripped on my waist, a bit lower than where Alex put his.

Our feet started shuffling to the slow, rhythmic music, occasionally spinning in circles forgetting others, but even more so when our eyes met.

They were a green deep inside where you could see the hue of young spring, they caused my knees to wobble and my lip to slightly quiver. 

He slightly narrowed his eyes and let out a small chuckle. "I heard you learnt how to use a gun, today." A small smile escaped my lips. "Oh, yeah." 

"How'd it go?" His grip on my waist tightened. The lights in the hall slowly dimmed. "I'm not great with beginner's luck." A soft laugh erupts my lips.

He smirked at me and pulled my body closer to his. I felt myself blushing and felt the heat on my face. His smile only  grew bigger. We danced together, our bodies close with his hand still grasping mine. The music felt like eternity, yet I never grew tired of it.

My intuition sparked, saying this was all I needed, all I ever wanted. His grip on my hand tightened, giving it a reassuring squeeze as he looked over me. I felt so safe; so safe in the arms of such a dangerous man.

He grew closer to me, leaning in. "You know, your whole badass shit is kind of turning me on." I smirked. "Oh, yeah? Looks like I'll have to stop then." Both of our laughter filled the room.

"You met Alexander?" He says, gently swaying. "Yeah, I'm so glad he's okay." My eyebrows tilt downward, smiling.

Space was given in between our bodies as he let go of my waist and continued holding my other hand. He gave me a little nod "Get ready." He whispered, giving off a wink. 

I knew exactly what he meant. My back arched, leaning down, dipping low as my hair touched the ground. I could feel his hands supporting me, and that's when I felt a pair of warm lips on my neck.

My heart skipped a beat and I lost my balance, getting up. He seemed to notice my discomfort as he adjusted his stance, holding me up.

I couldn't speak. It's like my throat just closed off. I couldn't even look away. It's like he telepathically summoned me to keep looking at me. 

My lips slowly part, as I just simply stare at him. His arms pulled me in closer as we slowly swayed to the music for some more time.

"Let's go to our table." He breaks the silence before placing his hand on the small of my back and leading us to it.

*you can stop the music now if you would like*

As we lower ourselves down in our seats, we earn some glances from Lucas and Mia, smirking. 'Shut up." I mouth at Mia, rolling my eyes with a small smile. 

"You're so cute." Lucas cooes to Mia. My eyes immediately dart to Michael. "Lucas, you better stay the fuck away from my sister." 

Mia opens her mouth to say something. "Umm, Michael, we're kind of a thing now." A high pitched wheeze fills the area. Alex is holding his cramping stomach, his face red.

"We'll talk about this later." Michael sighs, his eyes burning Lucas' with fury.

"Y'all are cute." Alex's voice makes us all dart our head towards his seat. "What do you mean?" I pretend I don't know what he's talking about. He glances between Michael and I.

"Girl- like sis... Bestie come on, I know you know." His voice raises 7 million octaves as he's rolling his eyes. Everyone's eyes fix on us.

A continuous wave of coughs erupts Michael's mouth. I could tell he was doing it on purpose for Alex to stop. He earns a sarcastic smile from me.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen!" The lady comes onto the stage again, holding a mic. "This evening, we're going to be starting off with our annual auction!" She finishes while everyone bursts into laughter and applauds.

Sounds pretty fun, what are they gonna put in, a LaFerrari? 

A young girl comes onto the stage wearing a skin tight red dress too short for her. Her facial expressions look extremely uncomfortable."Our first girl is a 16 year old with blonde hair, blue eyes, no tattoos, and four piercing. More Money means better because she is a virgin!" 

What? They're selling girls to be prostitutes?! 

Anger, fury and rage build up inside me. I look over to Alex, Lucas and Michael. Lucas looks down, his eyebrows tilted. 

I look at the girl once more, her eyes begin to water when the lady whispers something in her ear, covering the mic. Flashbacks of the dark room I was in with the man telling me I was being sold, paint pictures in my mind.

I get up from my seat in a rush, my face furrowed, full with anger. The sound of my heels on the floor is heavy, indicating others about what I'm about to do.

My eyes lock with the girl, she's pleading for help without saying it. Furiously, I dart, closer and closer toward the stage.

***

fun fact: the limbo glass breaking thing did actually happen to me 🤩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 7.9K 33
"You're not going anywhere, Clara. You're not running away from this." Everything I felt for him, everything that could ruin me, raged to rip apart a...
1.7M 63.9K 54
Sequel of His girl Damien Russo, his name makes people scared. Almost everyone knows him either for being a successful billionaire or for being the p...
1.1M 26.2K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...
495K 9.3K 45
BOOK 1 Aaron Russo - Don of the Russo mafia. "To kill or be killed" He had many women in his life but the one thing he didn't do was love or relation...