my escape. h.s/au

By tpwkb3lla

The story of when a girl meets a boy and they change each other, in more ways than one. !!pregnancy plot!! More

characters
chapter 1: today will be a great day
chapter 2: girl you gotta get dick
chapter 3: wanna come in?
chapter 4: i am more than okay with this*
chapter 5: i thought you were asleep
chapter 6: she seemed uh sweet?
chapter 7: let me in
chapter 9: i'll go
chapter 10: i forgot why we are even here
chapter 11: embarrassed
chapter 12: my sunshine
chapter 13: you need to pull over, now
chapter 14: i have a question
chapter 15: baby on the brain
chapter 16: that means something, right?
chapter 17: congratulations ms. easterling and mr. styles
chapter 18: me? ego?
chapter 19: it'll cost $10 though
chapter 20: you're encouraging violence
chapter 21: enlighten me please
chapter 22: the gift
chapter 23: you need to leave
chapter 24: at 2 in the morning?
chapter 25: do you trust me?
chapter 26: I need friends, I'm with you far too much
chapter 27: happy birthday sweetheart
chapter 28: we got this
chapter 29: lets do it
chapter 30: nine and a half hours
chapter 31: a non-stressed mother
chapter 32: i'm going over there
chapter 33: i won't bail you out
chapter 34: sex deprivation isn't healthy*
chapter 35: can i hold her now?
chapter 36: a month ago
chapter 37: we can talk now
chapter 38: she is my escape
chapter 39: you can be the first to look

chapter 8: i am absolutely obsessed with her *

5.1K 111 13
By tpwkb3lla

It didn't take much convincing on Juliettes part to get her to come with me. I had her pack a small duffle bag with some clothing and essentials. She called Betty to ask if she could come by and feed Kitty and let him out. We were all set.

When Juliette first left the store, I went back home before going to her. I threw some shit in a bag and drove to her house in my Jeep. I had a plan, if she accepted my apology I was going to ask to bring her out somewhere for the night or so and if she didn't accept my apology, I was gonna go by myself and wallow in sadness.

We are now on our way to my special spot. It was about a little over an hour and a half drive but it was worth it. I had a small secluded beach in Malibu I found when I was 17. Every time I went no-one was there and it was peaceful. I think Jules will like it.

She has had a hard day. It was my fault. I brought up something I knew she would get upset over. I obviously didn't know the depth of this issue until she explained it but I should have known better than to bring it up.

I was a mess, crying on my way over, crying at her doorstep when she wouldn't answer, crying when I was apologizing. I was so scared. She could have easily told me to never speak to her again. I was truly insensitive when I brought this topic up, but instead she listened to me and let me in.

It is safe to say the if I ever met her parents I would go crazy on them. I am not a violent person but I promise I would be. Who the fuck thinks it's okay to put their child through that? I don't think she has even truly let me see deep into her yet. We are just barely scraping off the surface to issues she has been dealing with for years.

Jules is currently sitting in my passenger seat with a big fluffy blanket. Her head is resting on my shoulder with her eyes closed. We have only been driving got 15 minutes but crying takes a lot out of you. I decided to take the longer route to Malibu. There was only a bit of stop and go traffic this way compared to the other way.

Jules looked so peaceful. I'm not sure if she was asleep right now or just resting her eyes but I was afraid to talk or move in fear that I would disturb her.

I am so lucky to have her in my life. She is everything you want in someone and more. She is just perfect, from her personality to the last strand of hair on her head, everything about was just flawless. I am absolutely obsessed with her.

*****

After driving for well over an hour, we finally made it to the beach. Juliette had woken up not too long ago so I made reservations for us at a near-by hotel.

When parking on the small concrete lot, I noticed there was another car there. I wasn't too worried about us having privacy since it was a pretty big beach.

It was very warm outside and a little humid which wasn't very common. A deep fog had rolled over the beach giving it a calming vibe.

When we made it down to the sand we saw two teenage boys surfing with their stuff thrown in a pile in the sand.

Jules and I move downwards more so we are closer to the rocks and I lay a blanket our for us. She hasn't said more than 5 words since she had awoke and I can only feel an overwhelming sadness lull over me.

I sit down first, holding a hand out for her to grab and join me. I lay myself down with my arms behind my head working as a makeshift pillow and she lays her head in my lap sideways so she can look out at the surfers.

I bring one hand down and lace my fingers in her hair, massaging her head and she lets out a soft moan of pleasure. She places a hand down on my thigh and slowly massages to

We stay like this for hours, we stay in comfortable silence. Showing the other sweet notions that we are there and we are present with one another.

*****

After driving for only 10 minutes in the sunset, we arrive at the hotel and I check us in. We make our way up to our floor on the elevator and Juliette wraps her arms around mine and begins to thank me for all I have done for her today. She had nothing to thank me for but I was happier now that she has started speaking towards me.

Once we got into the hotel room we just dropped our bags to the floor and went straight to the bed. I turned on the TV and put on some random show as Juliette started to cuddle with me.

I was laying with my neck the pillows with Jules saying on my side with her legs on opposite sides of my leg.

I bring my hand up to her thigh and start rubbing it up and down and eventually I bring it up high enough to give her bum a soft squeeze. Jules presses small kisses here and there around my chest and collarbones. She moves her body upwards on me dragging her self along my thigh.

She grabs my face into her hands and brings me in to softly kiss me, this time I deepen our kiss and let my eyes feather shut. I let out a small desperate groan and turn us so I can get on top of her, sitting in between her spread thighs.

She slips her tongue into my mouth and I begin to slowly grind against her showing what sh his doing to me.

I begin to strip myself of my cotton tee and lean back down to start kissing her again. She brings her hands up and down my back letting her nails softly scratch me.

"Are you okay with this?" She ask me, pulling away from our kiss, "I'm okay if you are." With that she pulls her top and I unclasp her bra. Stripping us clean of clothes completely, I accidentally brush my hand against my cock making it get harder and more un-bearable.

I lean back down and start kissing her neck, going down her chest and taking in one nipple in my mouth. Her back arches up and I begin swirling my tongue around the sensitive spot. I wrap one hand around her back keeping her in this position while switching the the other one, doing the same movements and groping the her other boob.

Lightly, I pull her nipple with my teeth and she lets out a raspy moan. I start kissing down her stomach moving my way down. Dipping my head down in-between her thighs, I press a small kiss to her clit before I begin sucking on it.

Tracing her most sensitive part with different shapes and movements while tightly grasping her thighs, I bring my tongue down to her entrance fucking her with it.

Her moans echo though the room as she puts her hands in my hair, gripping on it for support.

I continue this and her thoughts begin to tighten on me, her whole body shaking, "Holy fuck Harry, I'm about to-" She cuts herself off with a needy moan but before she can finish I pul away,

Her body shoots up, "why the hell did you stop?" She ask me sounding all hot and bothered.

"Because" I pause a moment, moving myself up so my face hovers above hers, "I want fuck you."

She kisses me, moving down my neck to my sweet spot that she knows makes me loose all control.

I hold myself over her with one hand and begin to lazy stroke myself, I look at her and she nods at me, giving me permission. I point my tip hear her center but not before teasing her a bit, sliding it up and down her folds.

I place it it, sinking in her slowly, finding my rhythm. Loud grunts and moans fill our room making the perfect song. I could listen to her all day and night.

Thrusting in her harder and harder, she brings her nails down my back, leaving marks for sure.

"You like this, baby?" I ask her even though its obvious she does. "Fuck yes" she hisses out. As I continue to I can't control the words leaving my mouth, "Say you're mine, tell me you're all mine baby."

"I am all yours Harry" she said to me kissing up to my earlobe and brining it to her teeth. "I'm all yours Jules, all of me is yours"

The pressure in me keeps building up in my stomach, Jules begins to squirm under my touch so I pick up the pace and she lets go of everything she was holding in. Her moans sounds like a melody.

"Holy shit" I moan out moving in short fast thrust now. I let out a loud moan finishing out. I collapse onto her small body, both of us breathing heavily while our heart races bro down to a normal pace.

"How are you feeling, my love?" I ask her kissing the corners of her lips.

"I feel amazing." She says with a lazy smile showing on her face as I lay my head down to her shoulder.

"Ok, let's go get cleaned up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 1.3K 63
"π‘³π’Šπ’Œπ’† 𝒂 π’˜π’Šπ’π’…π’‡π’π’π’˜π’†π’“, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’…π’‚π’šπ’” π’‚π’π’π’π’˜π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒕𝒐 π’ˆπ’“π’π’˜. 𝑡𝒐𝒕 π’Žπ’‚π’π’š 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 π’Œπ’...
33.7K 557 30
Welcome to the continuation of We're Having Our Baby! If you haven't read the first book, it's not necessary to understand the plot of this one, but...
48.6K 9.1K 35
One HIGH SCHOOL, Two STUDENTS One a HOT JOCK The other an AWKWARD NERD Both HATE each other UNTIL, One DAY, Everything CHANGES LOVE awakens... And...
45.2K 1.1K 40
Inseparable as teenagers, Camilla and Harry thought their love would be forever, until circumstance tore them apart. Five years later, Harry is back...