Cat-Like(KenmaXreader)

By zWeebiez

Y/N is a setter of Nekoma's VB Girls,A quiet gamer girl that has trust issues. She meets a boy that's similar... More

Chapter1:Meet Up
Chapter2:Hair Dye and Piercings
Chapter3:StrayCat and ApplePi
Chapter4:Break Up
Chapter5:Neko
Chapter6:Dating Someone
Chapter7:Practice Match
Chapter8:Karma
Chapter9:Dating?
Chapter10:Meeting The Family
Chapter11:Suguru Mansion.
Chapter12:Attention
Chapter13:Fukurōdani
Chapter14:Emotional
Chapter15:Relationship
Chapter16:Changes
Chapter17:Vacation House
Chapter18:Water
Chapter19:The Proud Lioness
Chapter20:The Free Raven
Chapter21:The Fearless Jaguar
Chapter23:The Dance of the Heiress
Chapter24:Here in the Garden
Chapter25:Morning Ruckus
Chapter26:Dumbasses & Smartasses
Chapter27:Rings
Chapter28:Sachiko
Chapter29:Camp
Chapter30:Dreams
Chapter31:New Guy
Chapter32:Their Idea of Fun
Chapter33:Handwritten Letters
Chapter34: Fill In
Chapter35:Fera-L
Chapter36:Busy Day 1
Chapter37: Busy Day 2
Chapter38: Filming
Chapter39:Instinct
Chapter40:Announcement (1/2)
Chapter41:Announcement (2/2)
Chapter42:Hair
Chapter43:A little Tired
Chapter44:Former Family
Chapter45:Visiting
Chapter46:Jealousy
Chapter47:Tell Me
Chapter48:Nostalgia
Chapter49:Where is Y/N?
Chapter50:Cheer
Chapter51:For You
Chapter52:Staying Warm
Chapter53:Level Up!
Chapter54:Kitten~
Chapter55:Pleasure
Chapter56:Hickey Problem
Chapter57:Sleeping Separately
Chapter58:Leaving Me?
Chapter59:Leave Me Not.
Chapter60:24 Hours Ago.
Chapter61:Space
Chapter62:Sunset
Chapter63:Never Again.
Chapter64:Divert The Pain
Chapter65:Bitchy
Chapter66: Shō Spoils
Chapter67:Surprise Love!
Chapter 68:Takoyaki
Chapter69:Cold Stare
Chapter70: "Goodbye"
Chapter71:Newbie
Chapter72:Cold Day
Chapter73:Nikko
Chapter74:Preparing ⚠︎︎
Chapter75:Ephemeral
Chapter76:Temporary
Chapter77:Trying
Chapter78:Remember?
Chapter79:Home
Chapter80:New People
Chapter81:Reminisce
Chapter82:A Year Later.
Chapter83:The Day
Chapter84:Certainly.
Chapter85:Protective
Chapter86:Apart for Awhile
Chapter87:A Married Life
Chapter88:Family
Chapter89:Memories<3
Chapter90:With You
Extra😭

Chapter22:The Sophisticated Snake

2.5K 89 44
By zWeebiez

~Daishō's POV~
I have not been in contact with Mika for the last week because she said that we should break up, the fifth time this month.... It was 9:23PM, I was standing on the balcony outside.

"Suguru-San?" A familiar voice said from behind me, I looked behind me and saw Sachiko Mirai, She was Mika's best friend "Mirai-Chan, what are you doing out at this time?" I asked her "I could ask you the same thing..." she said, looking at me with sadness in her eyes, I've always noticed how people treat her differently compared to her twin, the same sarcastic sad smile on her face just like when I found Y/N. She went beside me and leaned on to the railing.

"How's your current relationship with Mika-San?" She asked while staring up the sky, I was taken aback by her question, I sighed and leaned on the railing beside her "We broke up." I stated "If you had to choose, Would it be Mika or that beautiful girl you came here with? Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about her." She said, I chuckled "I won't say her real name but we call her Nana." I said "So.... Is it Nana or Mika?" She asked with a straight face "Nana is the new Suguru. I would never abandon her, I will not let anyone hurt her. Not anymore." I said darkly, lowering my head and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"Suguru-San... did you love Mika-San?" She asked and I just grinned and threw my head back "With all my heart but she doesn't love me back..." I said closing my eyes tightly preventing the tears to fall "How can you say that? She loves you..." Mirai said while resting her cheek on her hand that rested on the railing, looking down "Is that why she asked to break up 5 times this month?" I said finally opening my eyes and tears fell, I saw her eyes widen.

"My sister and I had a fight.... She said that I was on your side instead of Mika's." She said "Mirai, your an amazing girl. Be yourself and stop being your family's puppet, Don't worry. I got your back." I said putting a hand on her shoulder, I'm not gonna lie, Mirai is beautiful, smart and athletic but she's always getting overshadowed by her sister. "Thank You Suguru-San..." She said "Drop the formalities, call me Daishō." I said "Hai..." She said with a sad smile.... how she reminded me of past Y/N....

"Good Night Mirai-Chan... See you tomorrow..." I said while ruffling her blonde hair, it was as soft as I thought it would be, I turned around to go back to my room after I walked her back to hers. I snuck back in and lay beside a sprawled Tobio on the bed and drifted off to sleep.

~Third Person POV~
Yuna and Yuri went in the room at morning, Daisuke, Haru and Daishō were in the other room getting dressed. Y/N and Kenma were snuggling together like two cats. Yuri crawled between them and woke them up.

"Nana! KenKen!" Yuri exclaimed and the two teens opened their eyes and snuggled with Yuri "Wakey!" Yuri said, Yuna chuckled, Kenma sat up and pulled Y/N to his lap, she was snuggling with Yuri, Yuna quickly took a couple pictures before Daisuke came in and took Kenma away.

Yuna and Yuri pulled Y/N to the bathroom. Y/N was in the bubble filled tub, Yuri squishing her cheeks as They giggled while Yuna helped Y/N clean up. After the bath Y/N got dry and she was put in a beautiful green outfit.

(I don't own the picture)

Yuna sat Y/N down on the vanity seat and started styling her hair.

(I don't own the picture)

Y/N's earrings were emerald green studs and Yuna placed a beautiful necklace around her neck.

(I don't own the picture)

Yuri stumbled to Y/N holding black shoes for her to wear, The small child helped Yuna to put it on Y/N.

(I don't own the picture)

Yuna just powdered and made a few highlights on her face here and there, nothing too extra. Yuna then went down to the dining hall leaving the boys and Yuri with Y/N.

"Princess, how can you look so pretty?" Daishō whined and Y/N giggled, Yuri went to Kenma and asked to be lifted up to which the blonde agreed with, Daisuke held out a green velvet ring box. Every Suguru had a Emerald Snake Ring, It resembles Family of the Highest. Kenma was wearing one too.

"Young Heiress, it's finally nice to have you back..." Daishō said as he twirled Y/N around, he then held Y/N's left hand up, her jewelry from yesterday was safe in the vault as always, Daisuke opened the box and took out the ring and giving it to Daishō, the younger Suguru Brother slid the beautiful ring on the youngest sibling, sealing her Heiress Title, Daishō kissed her hand as they bowed.

(I don't own the picture)

♕𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁-𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙾𝚃 𝚃𝙾 𝙰𝙳𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂!♕

"Welcome back Your Grace..." Haru said proudly and Y/N smiled at these sweet boys and a child in her boyfriend's arms "It's a pleasure to be back." She said and they made their way to the dining hall.

Kenma and Haru went to their seats first, Haru and Yuna stood up and spoke proudly "The Young Heiress of the Suguru has arrived!" The mother-son duo announced and everyone's attention was on the huge doors in the dining hall, even the other guests were staring, they still haven't announced that they've found Y/N so the initial thought was the Heiress would be Daishō's future wife, his the younger child after all.

The doors opened, Y/N walked in hand in hand with her siblings and Yuri was in Daishō's arms, her cute jellery following behind them closely, Their rings on display for the eyes of many. They stopped infront of the dining table, Yuri was put down, Daisuke took his daughter and stood beside his wife as Daishō spun Y/N around once more before he escorted her to her seat beside Kenma and he sat next to her.

They ate their breakfast together as usual.

After Breakfast, Y/N was changed into a cute dress since they were gonna spend the day in the gardens.

(I don't own the picture)

It was tradition for the new profound Heiress shall plant her own cherry blossom in the gardens but she must plant it on a spot that completely defies her whilst being able to lead a group and have etiquette.

The gardens were huge. The cherry blossom tree that her mother planted was by the entrance, the reason was because she was welcoming and in every room you go, she will be the first person you will notice.

Y/N's group was the young masters and missies of the family, Tobio and Lev were pulling the cart that had the little cherry blossom for Y/N, Alisa, Miwa, and the kids were carrying the tools.

They were walking around the gardens for awhile now and nothing seemed to be Y/N's place for her blossom. She made sure everyone was hydrated and okay as they walked through the beautiful gardens but then Y/N suddenly halted as they passed by the maze.

"I know..." She said as she went in the maze with the others following behind, they made turns and it felt like they were going in circles, the same tall green hedges everywhere but soon Y/N lead them to a clearing, they were in the middle of the maze.

"Here. We shall put it here." She said. They went to work to prepping the area for the tree. A couple benches around the area making it more comfortable and beautiful.

Soon they finished, Y/N managed to keep their clothes clean despite working with dirt. The baby tree was planted in the middle of a maze.

Why? It defies Y/N.

The maze symbolizes Y/N's life, you might get lost on the way but whenever you see the clearing, a miracle, the hope, the determination to doing something and achieving your goals, a breather, she's the calm after the storm, she might be lost herself but you won't feel your lost when your with her. Serendipity if you must....

The sun was setting, Y/N was now in her green gown, beautiful indeed, the celebration would be in the maze by Y/N's blossom.

(I don't own the pictures)

Y/N walked through the maze with Kenma and Daishō. As they reached the area, it had a very calming atmosphere tho everyone looked exquisite.

After a couple conversations, music started to play. Y/N made her way to the piano. She sat down and played a song.

(I don't own the video)

She finished and at the end of the party, a couple drinks of champagne with supervision and permission, The day ended and they all prepared for bed. Everyone else was asleep, everyone else except Y/N, she was outside on the balcony.

It was almost 10PM so Kenma went to get her since he wanted to cuddle her and could no longer fall asleep without her.

He hugged her from behind.

~Y/N's POV~
I was outside on the balcony, thinking... what if I never met Kenma, I would probably be dead by now... he did save me from jumping off the roof that day... I'm thankful that I have him in my life...

It was cold but I didn't mind, I suddenly felt hands wrap around my waist and the warmth engulfing me. The one and only Kenma Kozume was hugging me.

"Shouldn't you be sleeping?" I asked him "Shouldn't you be too?" He said and I chuckled "Why aren't you asleep yet?" I asked him while turning around and wrapping my arms around him "I couldn't sleep without you... what about you?" He asked and I felt my cheeks warm up "Thinking..." I said "About what?" He asked looking down at me "I could've been dead if it weren't for you..." I said and kissed him "Glad you stayed..." He said and kissed me, I smiled into the kiss.

We went to bed after that.

~Narrator's POV~
Y/N's life was certainly a maze... so many turns and twists and also dead ends, feeling stuck every now and then or thinking about giving up.... Kenma saved her from fading...

Finding the perfect spot for her, Not giving up. She was used to hanging on a thread.

The young heiress has shown her true self and soon enough she will be ready to show the rest of the world.

|✔︎| The Proud Lioness
|✔︎| The Free Raven
|✔︎| The Fearless Jaguar
|✔︎| The Sophisticated Snake

Little Heiress will soon show her new and true self.

-EDITED-

Word Count:1835

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238 7 10
ᝰ "my life is filled with an endless irony. the libero position is often overlooked due to the flashy n...
33.9K 1K 32
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚 ıllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllı ☞When two boys like one girl and try everything in their po...
324K 11.9K 42
Being a third year at Nekoma high was interesting to say the least. Y/n L/n always had a book shoved in her face or writing in her journal. You'd al...
989 57 10
- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [secrets.] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌ Katana Miya, a girl obsessed with volleyball, is forced to move with her father after things fall apart wit...