His Love For Me

Od ajaajj

Aria Giovanni is an independent and shy 17- year old who begins her journey by moving from London to New York... Více

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33 part 1
CHAPTER 33 Part 2
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
SEQUEL
IMPORTANT
ANNOUNCEMENT

CHAPTER 9

2.7K 53 1
Od ajaajj

Adam Pov

"I'm so sorry. I should have been there sooner."

"It's okay big bro. I'm used to it by now." I can see how saddened Andy is when he says this.

"No Andy it's not okay. I'll make sure they get what's going to them." A knock comes on the door.

"Come in"

"Adam she's awake." Doctor Hale states.

I tell Andy to rest easy and that I'll be back to check on him. Right now I need to make sure aria is okay and I'll explain everything she needs to know with what's going on. I got Matt to take care of those fucking footballers as we can't get the police involved. I haven't told her parents yet they still assume she's staying over at her friends home. I see aria silently sob as I walk in and she looks up and I walk to sit next to her then she does something I didn't expect. She hugs me tightly as she cries and I gently rub her back as she lets it all out.

After 10 minutes in the same position she slowly backs away and looks at me.

"Why is this happening to me?" She quietly asks me.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you aria. I've dealt with those fucking asshole don't you worry. And I'll explain everything please just give me a chance to explain." She nods waiting for me to explain.

"Aria I'm not who you think I am. I'm-" I sigh "I'm the leader of the New York city gang. I have many enemies such as the man in the hood. Well he was a customer of mine, a drug addict. I sell drugs and transport them internationally, that man got too addicted and he stopped paying so I stopped giving him drugs. He some how found out about you, I don't know how I'm working on it but that means your in danger. My enemies know about you and your family and friends, I can help you and protect you if you give me a chance please." I practically beg.

"Wow that's not what I was expecting. Am I really in danger? And my mum and dad? How could you do this to me? Why would you do this if you knew it was a threat? And what about Jake and his friends are they part of it too? And Andy, omg is he okay?" She rambles on.

"Easy there, I'll answer all your questions and yes Andy is fine he's recovering in the room down the hall."

"Phew. I'm glad he's alright can I see him?"

"Maybe later. For now you need rest."

"No. I want answers." She's so stubborn.

"Okay fine. What do you want to know?"

"What else is it you exactly do?"

"I sell and transport drugs, weapons and ammunition. I own other businesses too such as nightclubs, restaurants including the diner you work at. Bella is my mother's old friend I wanted to help her out so I bought the place."

"That's very generous of you. I guess being a gang leader means it's all illegal right?"

"Yes. But everything else I do is legal. I actually have a billion dollar company opening next year. Your dad, Tom works at the law firm I own. That's how I know him but anything out of New York City is out of my hands."

"That's why Tom was acting so weird. He hates you, you know that right? Wait why were you there yesterday? Your really sketch."

"I wanted to quickly come see you and drop you off home" Adam simply said.

"You know I can't help this feeling- I don't even know what it is. It's like- I feel something with you Adam and I want to explore it more but I don't want my family or friends in danger."

"I feel the same way aria. Since the first time I saw you I haven't stopped thinking about you, your on my mind constantly and I feel an attraction towards you which I can't explain either. I promise you that your family and friends will be out of danger and protected at all times but please give me a chance I really want to see where this" I wave my hands between the two of us "leads to and we can take it slow. I promise you have my full attention and protection." I finally finish talking and all of a sudden she leans in and gives me a small passionate kiss on the lips. She pulls away with her face blushing and sparks in her eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that, I jus-" I cut her off and kiss her swollen soft pink plump lips. She moans a little until there is a knock on the door and she pulls away.

"Come in" aria quickly says.

"Ah aria. I'm glad your doing okay and all well rested. I'm here to discharge you but you need to keep hydrated at all times or the fainting will be consistent."

"O-okay doctor I will make sure to do that. Are my parents here?"

"No they aren't. Boss do you want me to call them?" The doctor asks Adam.

"No we don't want them worrying. I'll take you home aria."

Doctor Hale gives aria some new clothes we leave for her to get changed. When she's done she walks out and gives me a small smile then she asks to go see Andy and I nod.

"Hey andy. How are you doing? I'm so sorry for what they did to you it's all my fault." Aria says with a few tears.

"Hey hey it's okay aria really I'm fine it's not your fault please don't blame yourself for it. I only have a bruised rib, black eye and broken wrist it's nothing major. I'm glad your okay though I'm sorry for how Jake treated you. I wish I could have stopped him but luckily Adam was there to save the day." Andy says with a small chuck

"I'm sorry again Andy for what happened I hope you get better soon. I can't believe Jake would drug me and touch me like that" aria start to cry again and I rush to her side and engulfed her into a small hug as she sob onto my chest.

"Don't worry aria they will be punished for what they did I promise. Why don't we get you home?" I whispered into her ear.

She nods and says a quick goodbye to Andy as we leave and we head to my car. She gets in and she asks if she can grab her things first from Izzy house. I hesitate at first but as long as I'm with her nothing will ever harm her again.

We get to Izzy house and wait for someone to open the door. Izzy opens the door with bloodshot eyes.

"Aria? What happened to you late night?"

"I'll explain later but I can to grab my bags. Are you okay Izzy you seem tired?" Aria asks with concern in her voice.

Izzy leaves and comes back after a minute with arias things.

"Here you go." Izzy quietly says and hands aria her things.

"Thanks and sorry about leaving last night I got into some trouble. Are you sure your alright Izzy? You don't seem yourself."

"Is he the trouble your talking about?" Izzy says whilst pointing at me.

"Sort of."

"Okay well I have to go. Jake has been arrested and my parents are going insane but I'll text you later." Izzy says in a rush.

"Yeah okay I guess I'll se-" aria gets cut off when Izzy slammed the door in her face.

"Something is wrong with her Adam. She's never quiet and it's definitely not to do with Jake being arrested." Aria says sadly as we start to walk towards the car.

We get in and aria leans her head on the door and stares out the window after 5 minutes into the car ride i break the silence.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Everything. So much has happened ever since I moved here."

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

She shakes her head at looks out the window again. It's my fault all of this has happened to her. I wish I can help her more. We get to her house and I park right outside it.

"Thank you for everything Adam. I should go now. I'll be back to visit Andy." She quietly says and starts to open the door to head out but before she does I gently grab her wrist and she faces me with confusion.

"Can I kiss you?" I nervously ask and she hesitated until she gives a small nod.

I slowly move forward to kiss her plump lips. We kiss passionately and I push my tongue fighting for dominance and she obliges and lets out a moan as our tongues move perfectly together. We go on for a few more seconds until we pull away trying to catch our breaths. I look at her and she blushes hard with a small smile. She's so beautiful. I need her to be mine. We look into each others eyes and sparks like before happen again.

"Goodbye Adam." Aria says as she walks out the car. I roll down my window and say "I'll see you soon my love." She gives me a peck on the cheek before she scurries away and I drive off with a smirk on my face. She makes me feels things I've never felt before. I can't wait to be with her again.

Okayyy. It's sounds more complex but if anyone is confused please comment. Also if you haven't already guessed Jake drugged her drink you'll find out why soon. Stay tuned.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

181 2 13
A Tale of Past, Present, Memories and Future Enzo Marchetti and Aria-Lee black are in for a wild ride filled with twists, turns, and surprises as the...
2.5M 70.4K 47
Book 1 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Aria Valenti, a beautiful 27-year-old girl in her 2nd year of residency at NY Medical Center, holding a lot of sec...
244 51 20
As Luna Fernandez tries to hide from her dangerous Ex and ends up falling into a trap of a Mafia leader, she has no way of escaping her upcoming adve...
12M 344K 76
** Currently in the progress of being rewritten :)** - Angel Romano was known for his ruthless ways. They said he was a supposed duplicate of his fat...