Saved

Galing kay AMAC45

Kimora is 17 and her life has taken a turn for the worse ever since she lost her Parents. Her father's second... Higit pa

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160

37

3K 95 66
Galing kay AMAC45

Kimora's POV

"Here you go Kai." Becky says then she hands me the line up for tonight's gold-medal match.

1-Alyssa Naeher
5-Kelley O'Hara
7-Abby Dahlkemper
4-Becky Sauerbrunn(C)
19-Crystal Dunn
2-Julie Ertz
9-Lindsey Horan
3-Sam Mewis
16-Rose Lavelle
22-Kristie Mewis
14-Kimora Heath

Just like the semi-final game, we're playing a 4-5-1 tonight and our five in midfield contains 2 CDM's, Lindsey and Julie, and 3 Center Mids, Sam, Rose, and Kristie.

I'm the lone striker for tonight.

In the semi final game, I scored our lone goal in our 1-0 win against Canada.

"Here." I say then I pass the line-up to the row behind me as we pull up to the stadium.

After the bus stops everyone grabs their bags then we get off the bus and head to the locker room.

When I get to the locker room I put my stuff down in my locker then I open my bag and grab my jump rope.

Once I have my jump rope I follow the girls out to do the pitch inspection then I stand off to the side and do my normal skipping routine with the jump rope while listening to music. 

After 15 minutes I stop doing my jump rope thing then I follow my teammates back to the locker room.

When I get to my locker I take my AirPods out, take out my nose ring, take off my necklaces and my rings, then I put my jewelry and AirPods in my bag.

Once I'm jewelry free I put on my warm up top then I put on my game shorts.

I then sit down in my locker, put my long, curly, raven black hair up in a ponytail, put on my socks and put on my black and rainbow boots.

After my boots are on I head onto the field with the outfield players.

When I get on the pitch I run through my warm ups with the starters for a while then we head back to the locker room.

Once in the locker room I change out of the training top and change into my White jersey while the coaches do their last minute talks.

After the last minute talks are over we are told to head to the tunnel so I head to the back of of the line in the tunnel.

Minutes later we are told to head out onto the field for the prematch stuff so someone leads us out onto the field

Once on the field we stand in line for the anthems then we shake hands with the Dutch.

The IOC won't let us kneel or else I would have kneeled.

After we shake hands, Becky does the coin toss, then we do our huddle before we head onto the field.

Once everyone is on the field the Dutch kick off the game and right away I can tell we're in for a long game.

"Alright." I mumble when the defense let in an easy goal in the 5th minute. "Guess I gotta do this my damn self."

- - - - -

"I swear to Fuck." I say as I look at my teammates at halftime. "If one of you doesn't get me the fucking ball when I'm open then we're gonna have a big fucking issue."

We're down 2-0.

We're down 2-0 all because a certain right back can't do her fucking job.

"Ali go warm up." Vlatko says. "You're going in for Kelley.

IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME.

"Moe go warm up as well." Vlatko says. "You'll be going in for Lindsey."

The Dutch are running rings around Lindsey so it's probably a good idea to sub her.

"Got it." Ali and Moe say then they leave.

After the two subs leave everybody relaxes for the remainder of halftime then we all head back onto the pitch.

"LET'S GO MOMO." Kyra shouts after I come out of the tunnel.

Once everyone's on the pitch, Ali and Moe sub in, then I kick off the second half

We dominate possession for most of the first ten minutes, but nothing amounts to anything.

In the 57th minute the Dutch have a goal kick so van Veenendaal kicks it upfield, but it goes right to Crystal.

Once Crystal has the ball she jogs with the ball toward the halfway line and I, seeing a lat of space ahead, take off towards goal.

Crystal sees my run and floats a ball towards me so I keep running, but quickly look at van Veenendaal and see she's running out to get the ball.

I look back at the ball and see it falling right in front of me so I dive and get my head on the ball then I fall to the ground.

When I hit the ground I look up and see the ball in the back of the net which I guess means the score's now 2-1 to the Netherlands.

"Hey you alright?" Kristie says while she's squatted next to me.

I nod then Kristie helps me off the ground while Rose grabs the ball out of the net

"Nice header." Kristie says as we jog back to our side of the field.

"Thanks." I say.

After we're on our side of the field we wait for the Dutch  to kick off.

Once the Dutch restart the game we go back and forth until the 68th minute when Sam dribbles towards goal.

As Sam dribbles towards goal I make a run towards the near post.

My favorite Tower of Power see's my run then she threads a ball into my path.

Right before I get to the ball, Daniëlle van de Donk tackles my feet which causes me to crumple to the ground.

"Son of a bitch." I mumble.

"THAT'S A RED" Crystal yells.

"You okay?" Julie asks.

"Why so much yelling?" I ask.

"Because she didn't even try for the ball." Julie says. "She only looked at your legs."

"Well then." I say then Julie helps me up.

Once I'm on my feet I grab the ball, set it on the penalty spot, then I stand and wait for the ref to blow the whistle.

"Kai you sure?" Someone behind me says, but I wave them off.

The ref blows her whistle so I do my run up then drill the ball with my right foot into the right upper 90 making the score 2-2.

Once the ball hits the net I run and grab the ball out of the net then head back up field

Once at the center circle I put the ball down then wait a few seconds for the Dutch to kickoff.

In the 85th minute I'm one on one with Dominique Janssen heading towards goal when I Ronaldo chop the ball trying to get some space.

Dominique wasn't ready for me to do that so she sticks her foot out causing me to fall at the edge of the area on the left side earning us a free kick.

"Fuck's sake." I say and slam my hand against the ground then I stand up and try to getting Dominique's face.

"Nope." Julie and Sam say then they pull me away.

"Fuck sake." I mumble.

I get given the ball so I set it down where the ref tells me to then walk backwards to get ready for my run up.

Once the ref has calmed the Dutch wall she backs up then blows the whistle so I do my run up then hit the ball with the inside of my right foot.

The ball zips over the wall, through the air, and goes into the far upper 90 making the score 3-2 to us.

"Bitch." I mumble as I look at Dominique Janssen.

"YEAH KAI." Crystal shouts then she jumps into my arm.

After Crystal jumps into my arms, the rest of our teammates hug me then we all walk back to our side.

Once we're back onside, The Dutch kick off then five seconds later the ref blows her whistle.

When the whistle blows I get swarmed by my teammates.

After my teammates hug me, we all celebrate with our families for a while then we head to the locker room to shower and change.

Once I've finished showering and getting dresses, I grab my phone and text a potential booty call for the night.

I'm not about to be the only person not getting some tonight.

Me: You still in Tokyo?

🍑: Yeah I leave tomorrow

🍑: Why?

Me: Wanna fuck?

🍑: Fuck it.

🍑: Come to my hotel room once you're done partying

Me: Text me your address.

🍑: Same hotel as you.

🍑: Room 3221

Me: I'll see you soon.

🍑: Hurry Kimora.

🍑: I'm waiting.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

380K 9.1K 68
It has been one year since your wedding day and if you're thinking your married, sorry to say, but you're not. It has been one year since Alex Morgan...
131K 4.7K 78
Everyone has a story Everyone has trials Everyone has tribulations Everyone has a Journey Welcome to mine
449K 14.3K 154
In Emma's 21 years of living she has been to hell and back. She relies on a handful of people to keep her going. When one of them breaks her who will...
620K 14.8K 68
Hayley knight had a love for soccer, it was what she lived and breathed. As a young teen, she dreamed of playing for the USA but after an accident, s...