my escape. h.s/au

By tpwkb3lla

The story of when a girl meets a boy and they change each other, in more ways than one. !!pregnancy plot!! More

characters
chapter 1: today will be a great day
chapter 2: girl you gotta get dick
chapter 4: i am more than okay with this*
chapter 5: i thought you were asleep
chapter 6: she seemed uh sweet?
chapter 7: let me in
chapter 8: i am absolutely obsessed with her *
chapter 9: i'll go
chapter 10: i forgot why we are even here
chapter 11: embarrassed
chapter 12: my sunshine
chapter 13: you need to pull over, now
chapter 14: i have a question
chapter 15: baby on the brain
chapter 16: that means something, right?
chapter 17: congratulations ms. easterling and mr. styles
chapter 18: me? ego?
chapter 19: it'll cost $10 though
chapter 20: you're encouraging violence
chapter 21: enlighten me please
chapter 22: the gift
chapter 23: you need to leave
chapter 24: at 2 in the morning?
chapter 25: do you trust me?
chapter 26: I need friends, I'm with you far too much
chapter 27: happy birthday sweetheart
chapter 28: we got this
chapter 29: lets do it
chapter 30: nine and a half hours
chapter 31: a non-stressed mother
chapter 32: i'm going over there
chapter 33: i won't bail you out
chapter 34: sex deprivation isn't healthy*
chapter 35: can i hold her now?
chapter 36: a month ago
chapter 37: we can talk now
chapter 38: she is my escape
chapter 39: you can be the first to look

chapter 3: wanna come in?

6K 145 64
By tpwkb3lla

*MENTIONS OF EATING DISORDERS*

After a fun day at the beach with Harry, we exchanged numbers and went our separate ways.

He texted me after I had left asking me to just let him know if I got home okay. He truly is the definition of a gentleman.

For a week now, Harry and I have been exchanging text throughout our day whenever we could spare time. He was a great person to talk to. A woman can only talk to her dog for so long before she starts to go insane.

harry

received:
Hey Juliette I know this is a
bit random but I was just
wondering if you'd like
to go out to dinner with
me? H.

Oh and this is Harry
BTW.

sent:
hi harry :) yes i would
love to!

received:
Oh great! Can I pick you
up at 7pm?

sent:
that sounds great!

received:
Just send me your
address, can't wait :) H.

*****

I was nervous to say the least. I have never been on a date before.

Yes, it is pathetic but when I lived under my parents roof, my self confidence was way too low to put myself out there and normally now if I get with a guy, it's someone I meet at a party that Sarah invites me to.

"Kitty," I say nervously walking out of my closet to my bed where Kitty was currently curled up "do I look good?"

His head perks up, I am so gonna take that as a yes.

I have finally decided on a sage green, silk dress with an ivory sweater on top.

I straighten the waves out of my hair making it seem longer and let it fall down my back. I had on light makeup and lots of deodorant, I am very nervous.

I decided to call Sarah and let her know I was going on a date with her friend. She needed to know that if he killed me, I was gonna blame her.

After letting the phone ring only twice, Sarah picked up with a loud "You and Harry are going on a date?!"

"Yes that is exactly what I was gonna call you about." I flop back on to my bed.

"How did you do it?" Sarah ask in a serious tone, like it was some sort of top secret question.

"What do you mean 'how did I do it'?" I am completely lost at what we are speaking about now.

"Like how did you get him to ask you on a date, I love the man but he hasty got no romantic bone in his body. He is a 'hit-it-and-quit-it kinda guy."

Oh. I honestly wouldn't have pegged him for that, he seemed like he was the kind to bring his girlfriends home to mom, treat them with the upmost respect. But I was not opposed to fucking him.

"Well we have been texting all week and-"

A loud knock echoed through my quiet home making Kitty jump off the bed and run to the door.

"Listen Sar, I think he is here, I got to go."

"Ok babe, you have a great night, text me later with details, bye bye."

Following behind my boy to the front door, I open it and Kitty runs out to Harry, running in circles so Harry bends down to scratch his head cooing "hey handsome boy"

When he stands back up, he looks up he looks me up and down, "wow" he barley breathed out.

"Is this ok?" I start to stammer on my words a bit, "I can go change if you want?"

"Oh god don't, you look incredible Juliette." He just stares at me, scanning me from head to toe, analyzing everything.

At this point I look at what he was wearing.

His pant color, ironically, matched my sweated and he had on a black collared shirt that was opened to reveal his chest and a cross necklace.

"You look amazing Harry." I say honestly, he looked like sex on a stick but I was not about to say that to his face.

And with that, he bends back down to the floor petting Kitty again, "Listen kid, you be on your best behavior, I'll bring her back soon." And with that he stands back up, grabs my hand and says "shall we?"

*****

Harry took me out to this really small, nice seafood place in downtown. It was a nice clear night so we got a table outside.

Making small talk about the weather and the news, it was nice. Its nice to talk to people other than my typical bunch. Kitty, Betty, and Sarah.

"So do your parents still live in Maine?" Harry ask me taking a sip from his wine glass. I never speak about them to anyone. It's not his fault, he doesn't know, and he never will. Looking back on that point in my life, I am embarrassed by it and I down want him to think the same way they did about me.

If he knew how they felt then he would probably agree with them and being to think the same way.

"Yeah they do, does your mother still live in Laguna?" I don't want this topic on me anymore.

"No, my sister Gemma moved to London when she turned 18 and almost 3 years ago, she got pregnant, so my mom moved back to be with her."

"Awe you're an uncle?" I love little kids. Will I ever have them? No probably not, that's why I have a dog. But do I love them? Hell yes.

"Yeah, Ruby is 2, she is my favorite little person in the world." He lets a big smile come across his face with his dimples popping.

With that, our waiter comes and brings our dinners to us.

Knowing I was going out to eat tonight with Harry, I didn't eat anything today. Yes, that sounds bad but it really isn't, that's just the way I was raised, a one-meal-a-day girl.

I always had to watch what I ate growing up. Only being able to have one boiled egg and a small fruit bowl with water for breakfast everyday. A diet tea for lunch. And a small kale salad with no dressing and water for dinner. No snacks, no deserts, no treats.

I used to make myself throw up most nights when I thought I was too bloated and now if I eat too much I automatically puke.

I grew up with that sort of diet so obviously my stomach isn't big enough to eat a full meal. I do not have an eating disorder, I just don't have the healthiest relationship with food, it's normal.

Digging into my meal, it had to be the best thing I ever tasted.

I am very glad I didn't eat until now. I didn't want Harry to think I was a freak for not eating so I did what I have to. Plus now learning about what he is like, only being with girls for sex and if he wanted that tonight, I was not about to pass out due to my lack of eating.

That would be kind of funny though now that I think about it.

*****

After finishing up eating and Harry and I having a tiny little argument about who was paying for the meal. He only won because he "went to the bathroom" and payed for it at the counter before the waiter even brought the bill to the table.

Harry was walking me home and when we reached the doorstep, he turned to face me and grabbed my hands.

"This is probably one of the best nights I've had in awhile, thank you Juliette." He says with a sense of peace in his words.

"Thank you for taking me out, we need to do this again."

With that he lets go of my hands and brings one to my cheek and one to my hip, "may I?" He ask me and eagerly, I bring my lips to his.

After a second, he pulls away. Staring at me for a minute, he pulls me back in, deepening the kiss.

Nodding to the front door I ask, "wanna come in?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 12.5K 61
Harry styles imagine #1
362K 10.7K 51
With an open mind and an even bigger heart, Billie Nora branches out to the West Coast in hopes of successfully fulfilling her IVF treatment and rout...
45.2K 1.1K 40
Inseparable as teenagers, Camilla and Harry thought their love would be forever, until circumstance tore them apart. Five years later, Harry is back...
7K 518 57
The last thing on Libby Reynolds' mind was falling in love... On a year abroad with university, she wants nothing more than to just keep her head do...