Our Everlasting Journey - Sho...

By t0ky0wh0

āšˆš“'š’ ššŽš“ š˜šŽš”š‘ š…š€š”š‹š“, š–š„'š‘š„ š‰š”š’š“ šš‹š€š˜šˆšš† šŽš šƒšˆš…š…š„š‘š„šš“ š‹š„š•š„š‹š’.āž... More

IMPORTANT
.season 1.
.one.
.two.
.three.
.four.
.five.
.season 2.
.one; season 2.
.two; season 2.
.three; season 2.
.four; season 2.
.five; season 2.
.six; season 2.
.seven; season 2.
.eight; season 2.
.nine; season 2.
.eleven; season 2.
.twelve; season 2.
.thirteen; season 2.
.fourteen; season 2.
.season 3.
.one; season 3.
.two; season 3.
.three; season 3.
.four; season 3.
.five; season 3.
.six; season 3.
.seven; season 3.
.eight; season 3.
.nine; season 3.
.chapter 10; season 3.

.ten; season 2.

697 22 4
By t0ky0wh0

• • •

• • •

4000 words

"Look properly at what you want to become!" Shoto yelled to Iida, as the two of us blasted our raging flames at Stain yet again, but he evaded effortlessly.

Todoroki spoke his own words of realization, when he finally understood, that the fire-half was his. And these words, I knew all too well myself.

As the culprit evaded our attack, he jumped onto the right side quickly, our eyes barely following his movements.

"From the right!" Midoriya yelled, as our gaze locked onto Stain, who only jumped against an ice structure not too far from us, however we both fired off our flames at him, causing him to back away.

And soon, Todoroki blasted his ice at Stain in a quick succession, as my shadow particles ripped out of the ground, trying to stop him dead in his tracks.

However, he only made his way through these with ease, as I grit my teeth.
Just how strong is this guy...?

Both me and Todoroki fired off our flames at him, as he was getting too close for comfort, but we heard him speak, as his voice was only becoming louder.

"Ice and flame. Shadows and flame."

The both of switched to our tactic before, as our ice and shadow came out of the ground even quicker.

"No one's ever told you? You're too focused on your Quirk. You're being careless!" Stain yelled, as we didn't see him because of our flames, when in a sudden, he appeared beside Todoroki, his katana aimed right at Shoto's shoulder, wanting to slash his arm off completely.

I yelped in panic, as I jumped to Todoroki quickly, sticking my right hand out towards the katana, and it crashed against it.

Well... Slashed right into it, as my left hand supported my right with shadow particles around it. Blood came trickling out of my right palm, as my very arm shook in pain.

Todoroki's wide eyes followed what just happened, as he grit his teeth.

I winced in pain, as the katana lodged itself deep into the palm of my hand, as my right hand steamed, wanting to melt the metal, as my left desperately tried to shatter his katana, but my nerves in my right hand were way too powerful, as my knees shook in agony, crying out for me to stop. But I wasn't planning on giving up any time soon.

"Pathetic." Stain spoke beside me, as I saw from the corner of my eye, that his other hand held a blade, and it came whipping at me.

"(Y/N), move!" Shoto yelled as he tried to pull me away from Stain.

"(Y/N)! Midoriya yelled loudly, as I was about to get stabbed in my stomach.

Shit... He's a monster...

And suddenly, Iida came from behind, as his left foot smashed against Stain, getting him away from the both of us, and repeated the same act with his other foot, as Stain flew back, due to the fact that Iida used his special move, Reciproburst.

"Iida!" Midoriya yelled his name in relief.

"You got free? That Quirk isn't as great as I thought." Todoroki said as he pulled me closer himself, as he examined my shaking and bleeding right hand.

"Damn it, (Y/N). You should stop being reckless." Todoroki said in a hushed manner, as guilt made its way onto his face.

"Both you and I know that won't happen any time soon. Besides, would you rather have your arm cut off?" I winced, the blood pounding around my hand.
His eyes softened at my slightly shaking form, as he sighed in defeat.

"I don't like seeing you hurt." he admitted, as my heart skipped a beat.

"We signed up to be heroes, didn't we? It is an included risk, and I am willing to take it if it means I can ensure the safety of the ones I truly care about." I responded, attempting to take off the blame off of his shoulders.

"Todoroki, (L/N), Midoriya, this has nothing to do with you, and I apologize." Iida said as he dropped his head in defeat.

"You're saying that again?" Midoriya questioned.

"That's why I can't allow you guys to bleed more than this!" he said, as he stood in front of the both of us.

"It's no use trying to be reformed for appearance's sake. A person's essence does not change so easily. You will never be anything but a fake who priorities his own selfish desires. You are a cancer to society that warps the idea of 'heroes.' Someone must set you straight." the Hero Killer spoke, as his eyes were fixed on us.

"You're an anachronistic fundamentalist." Todoroki spoke beside me, as I felt his breath by my ear.

"Iida, don't listen to the logic of a murderer." I said to him with one of my eyes closed.

"No, he's right. I have no right to call myself a hero..." Iida said, as our eyes softened at him slightly.

"Even so, I cannot give in. If I give in, then Ingenium will die." Iida said, as his gaze fixed onto Stain.

"Out of the question." Stain said through grit teeth, as I was about to fire off another fire attack towards Stain, however I had forgotten about one thing...

He slashed my hand...

And in a split second, everything stopped, as I wasn't able to move a single muscle. Everything went completely numb.

"Shit... He did it." I said to Shoto, as his eyes widened slightly.

He grit his teeth as he stood infront of me, standing there in a protective manner.

"For once, let me protect you." he said, his hands balling up into fists.

Even if I was completely immobilized, I knew a way I could support him in a way if he needed. My left foot was still on the ground.
However, even if I wasn't able to move a muscle, the pain in my bleeding wounds was pounding, as the pain kept becoming worse, causing me to wince loudly for the nth time.

Stain made a move, as he dashed forwards immediately, causing Todoroki to grab Iida, and pull him aside, as he blasted his flames at the Hero Killer.

"Idiots! The hero killer is after me and that kid in white armor, right? Don't fight back. It'd be better if you ran away!" the guy behind us said desperately.

"It doesn't look like he'll give us an opening to that. Something clearly changed just now. He's flustered." Shoto explained, as Stain jumped to the side, Todoroki's ice going for him immediately.

Examining more closely, there's the uncertain element of blood type, and he needs to get in close for it to work. On top of that, it doesn't seem to last very long. Looking just at his Quirk, he's not especially powerful. And taking on multiple opponents alone must be hard for him to deal with. He's gotten too desperate trying to kill Iida and this person before the pros come. He's got a crazy tenacity...

Todoroki kept firing his fire at Stain, who kept a good speed at dodging them, but he seemed to get more flustered by the second.

"Todoroki, can you regulate temperature?" Iida questioned him quickly.

"I'm not used to it with my left yet. Why?" Shoto awnsered, as he kept firing off his flames at Stain.

"Freeze my legs! Without plugging up the exhausts!" Iida said, as Todoroki looked back at him with slightly wide eyes.

My gaze went to Stain, as a blade was already coming towards Todoroki's way, who let his guard down.

"Shoto!" I yelled loudly from behind them, however, Iida jumped infront of him, as the blade went deep into his bicep.

And another one came flying in my way now, as it was pointed right at my foot. My eyes widened in panic, as I tried to put up a barrier, but it only came out slowly, and it wouldn't have made it in time.

However, Iida jumped in its way again, as his arm was pinned down on the ground, right in front of me.

"Iida!" I yelled, as he took the blade for me.

"Iida!" Midoriya yelled desperately.

"Iida..." Todoroki stopped with his flames, as he turned towards the two of us, but Iida interrupted him, as he yelled.

"Just do it! Hurry!"

Todoroki did as he was told, and as soon he was done, he blasted his flames towards Stain, keeping him away.

Clenching my eyes, my shadow particles left my foot, as they went towards Iida's pinned down arm, pulling out the blade quickly, and the shadow particles covered his wound, not letting more blood come out of it.

He nodded at me, as I yelled "Go!"

Both him and Midoriya jumped towards Stain, who was falling down by the wall, as they went in close.

Green particles covered Midoriya, as his fist was clenched, and Iida's engines were working at an even higher performance, Iida lifted his foot, as the both of them sped towards the Hero Killer, ready to strike him.

My eyes widened, as they were close.

"Go!" Shoto said with a smile, as the both of us watched them with pride.

And soon enough, Iida and Midoriya made contact with him, as Iida got a heavy strike in his ribs, and Midoriya on the other hand, punched Stain, as blood left his mouth, the katana falling out of his grip.

He left an opening, as Todoroki lit his left half.

As I thought he was weakened enough, I was wrong. Stain grabbed his katana, and tried to go in for Iida instantly, however, he was only able to catch some hair of his.

"I will defeat you! This time, you, as a criminal—" Iida exclaimed to him.

"Keep after him!" Todoroki yelled to him, as he was ready to attack with his flames.

I tried to move, but his Quirk was still in play. However, I did notice, that it eased up by somewhat.

"And I, as a hero!" Iida yelled, as he got another powerful kick into the same place, as Todoroki's flames were finally released at him, catching him right in-between.

My eyes widened, as we seemed to be nearing the end.

Even more blood came out of Stain's mouth, as now all three of them were falling towards the ground, exhausted.
Todoroki's ice made its way towards them, as he made sure that Midoriya and Iida managed to get back to us safely, and caught Stain in the process.

"Stand up! He's still..." Todoroki began to speak, but then stopped, as Stain was completely motionless.

And finally, it's like I got back all of my senses, and I was finally able to move again, as I fell on my knees, grasping my hands tightly together, breathing in relief.

The guys looked at me in a shocked manner, before their gazes switched back to Stain, as mine followed.

"He's probably knocked out after all that... right?" Midoriya's voice lingered with doubts as he stood up.

"Then let's restrain him and get out to the street." I said as I stood up, with my right arm still shaking from the deep wound on my hand.

"Is there anything to tie him up with?" Shoto questioned, as I joined their sides again.

"Just in case, let's take all his weapons off him." Midoriya pointed out.

"Good idea." Todoroki supported his suggestion.

Me, Todoroki and Midoriya went towards our defeated opponent, as I sighed in relief, that this all was over now. We did it.
We suffered heavy casualties, but we pulled through.

And as soon as we collected every single weapon of his, they were put in an order, scattered across the ground. We were tying up Stain, as Midoriya went to the pro hero, whose code name was 'Native.'

"Native, can you move?" Midoriya asked him in a worried tone.

"Yeah, I'm okay now." Native replied, as he carried Midoriya on his back, who was embarrassed about it.

"U-Um..."

"You hurt your legs, right? Let me do this, at least." Native refused in a sweet tone.

"Th-Thank you very much." Midoriya replied, flustered.

"That's my line." Native said.

I was leaning against the wall, resting my legs slightly, as they also suffered a few wounds.

Todoroki finished tying up Stain, as he stood up.

"You can find anything at a trash collection site." Todoroki pointed out, as he held a part of the rope.

"Wait. Just in case." I said, as I walked over to Stain slowly, putting my left hand on the rope, as my shadow particles spread around it, reinforcing the durability of the rope, if anything bad would occur again.

"Todoroki, I'll pull it!" Iida said to him.

"Your arms are all messed up, aren't they?" Todoroki said, as he examined his arm.

"Please, Todoroki." Iida pleaded him, as Todoroki only sighed in defeat, as he handed the rope over to Iida.

"C'mon, (Y/N)." Shoto said, as he held his hand out to me, offering to help me walk.

"It's fine, Shoto." I said as I tried standing up, but my legs protested, as the wounds screamed in agony.

"It doesn't seem that way. Let me help you. You hurt yourself to protect me, didn't you?" Todoroki said, as he came down onto my height, holding my left arm, as he pulled it over his shoulder, and helped me up.

Deciding to stay silent, he was right. My body acted on its own. I couldn't bare the thought of what would've happened if I hadn't interfered in time.

His strong and steady grip went around my waist, as he fully supported me, and we began to make our way out of the gruesome alleyway.

"Sorry... Even though I'm a pro, I was just in the way." Native said as he was disappointed with himself.

"No, I don't think you could've done anything one-on-one with the hero killer's Quirk. He's too strong." Midoriya explained to him, exhaustion becoming clear on his small frame.

It's true. A one-on-one battle would've been impossible with this guy. He was clearly skilled, and even if we were so many, he held his own against us.

"Fighting four-on-one with the guy making mistakes himself, we still barely won. He was probably flustered and forgot about Midoriya's recovery time. And he wasn't able to deal with Iida's last Reciproburst or Midoriya's movements." Todoroki explained, as we went slowly, making sure that I didn't pressure my legs too much.

"Thank you, Shoto." I said to him in a silent tone, only for him to hear.
I was truly thankful for him. Somehow, I'm always the one he has to protect in the end.

"Now, let's quickly get him to the police—" Native began to speak, but was interrupted by someone else.

"Wha...? Why are you here?" said an elderly voice, as my head followed the voice.

"Grand Torino! Grand Tor—" Midoriya spoke in surprise, however, the small guy jumped into Midoriya's face, landing a kick in it, as my eyes widened at this act, especially because it was performed by someone who looked quite old. No offense.

"I thought I told you to stay seated on the bullet train!" the elderly spoke, as he landed on the ground again.

"Who's that?" I questioned Midoriya curiously.

"The hero I'm interning with, Gran Torino. But why?" Midoriya explained.

"I was told to come here all of a sudden. Well, I don't really know what's going on, but I'm glad you're okay." the elderly spoke.

"Gran Torino, I'm sorry..." Midoriya apologized.

"It's around here!" we heard a voice call, as several other footsteps accompanied it.

We all looked over, as we saw a group of heroes running towards us.

"Endeavor told us there was a request for help here, but..." another guy explained, however he paused.

"Children?" Another one asked, clearly shocked.

"Those injuries look serious! I'll call an ambulance right away!" another guy said quickly.

"H-Hey, this is..." a guy from the heroes said, as he looked at the tied up villain.

"Don't tell me... it's the hero killer?" the woman asked, stunned.

"—What?"

"—Call the police, too!"

"Can you walk?" A guy asked Midoriya.

"If you prop me up, I can..." he replied.

"And you?" the same person asked Todoroki.

"I only received minor injuries. But (L/N) and Iida are..." Todoroki trailed off, as my arm was around his shoulder.

"They're bleeding badly..." another pro hero pointed out.

"I stuffed up our injuries for the time being, but I'm no longer able to keep them up. Sorry." I said as I look down, guilt hovering over me, because I at least wanted to do this. However my injuries took a huge toll on me, so I wasn't really able to maintain long-lasting Quirk effects.

"It's okay. You had me and Iida covered up back there for the time being, you did what you could." Todoroki reassured me with a small smile, as that caused me to smile slightly.

"The ambulance will be here soon! Until then..." the guy began saying, when Iida came to us.

"You guys... You were injured because of me. I am truly sorry. I couldn't... see anything... through my anger..." Iida said in a pained voice, as he bowed, and I could tell, that he was crying.

My eyes softened slightly, as the poor boy was a living guilt-train. But if I have to get hurt for the means of protecting my friends, I would never hesitate.

"I'm sorry, too. Even though you were feeling so cornered, I didn't notice at all. Even though we're friends..." Midoriya said, guilty as well.

"Pull yourself together. You're the class rep, right?" Todoroki spoke, as this caused me to crack a little smile towards Iida.

Iida wiped his tears, as he spoke up.

"Yeah."

Even if our fight with the Hero Killer probably only took about ten minutes, but to us four, it felt like a way longer fight. It was exhausting, however, for some reason, even if we could've lost our lives back there, it was... worth it. I couldn't imagine what would've happened, if me and Todoroki were late.

My thoughts were interrupted when the elderly ordered.

"Get down!"

Looking up towards the sky, it was some kind of creature that was flying right at our gathered group, as me and Shoto were in the process of getting down towards the ground.

And all of a sudden, the flying creature grabbed Midoriya by its feet, as he lifted him off of the ground. Getting a closer look at it, wasn't it...
Nomu?

"Midoriya!" The three of us called after him in panic, as we were squatted on the ground,

"There's blood! Did he escape here after being beaten?" the girl questioned as she looked at the two of them.

And the situation only got worse. I heard some movements behind us, as I looked back in terror, and Stain was out of the ropes, and was coming charging with a knife towards me and Todoroki.

My eyes widened, as I pushed Todoroki, causing the both of us to lose our balance. Todoroki's eyes only widened when he saw Stain. I was on top of him, as I looked back, and the Hero Killer was now heading for the woman.

"Look out!" I called out, however I was wrong about what Stain would do.

The blood that fell on her face when the creature flew by, he licked it off of her face in an instant, as the flying creature was immobilized, and started descending towards the ground, with Midoriya still in its grasp.

Stain ran forward even faster than what I had seen him before, as he stuck his blade into the creature's brain, mid-air still, and freed Midoriya out of its grasp.

Groaning in pain, I helped up Todoroki with my left hand quickly, as I lent against him a bit the minute we stood.

"What the hell..." I said silently, as I was observing the scene in front of me.

"This is all..." Stain began, as he yanked out the blade out of the creature's head, as the kill hungry expression made its way onto his face, and the salvia trickled out of his mouth.

"... to create a more just society." Stain finished, as his voice was almost devilish.

All of our eyes widened, as he was still grasping onto Midoriya.

"He saved the boy?!"

"Idiot, he took a hostage!"

"He killed someone with no hesitation."

"Anyway, get ready to fight for now!"

The pro heroes from behind us spoke after one another.

And soon, we heard several other footsteps, and a familiar voice accompanied them.

"Why are you all standing around in a group? The villain should've escaped this way." Endeavor spoke, as he came to a stop, not too far from our group.

"How are things on your end?" a pro hero questioned.

"Things got a little rough. But don't tell me that man is..." Endeavor spoke, as he examined the scene himself.

"—Let...go...!" Midoriya yelled, as he tried to get out of Stain's grip.

The culprit's mask that covered his upper face became undone, as he looked back at us.

"Endeavor..." he said in a frightening tone.

"Hero Killer!" Endeavor called out, as he lit his left hand diligently, ready to blast at them. Did he not see Midoriya?

"Wait, Todoroki!" Grand Torino stopped Endeavor, as he looked back at the elderly.

I wrapped my right arm around Todoroki's neck again, as I supported myself on him once again, if needed, to attack, as his arm went around my torso yet again.

However...

As Stain turned towards us completely , his upper face was like one of a corpse's. The continuous drool coming out of his mouth, his eyes were wide, kill hungry, as his very presence made me shake in my very bones.

"You fake... I must make things right..." he began speaking, and he took slow steps towards us, as it seemed even his very eyes got as red as blood.

The horror scene made my grip tighten around Shoto, as he did the same. This scene in front of us... It shook all of us. It was frightening.

"Someone... Must be dyed in blood..." Stain spoke like an absolute monster, as it was now beyond terrifying, and not only to us students, but even the pro heroes.

It triggered me to take even closer steps towards Shoto, as the two of us were incredibly close to each other, the both of us shaking uncontrollably, completely frozen on our spots.

"I must take back what it means to be a hero! Come! Try and get me, you fakes!" Stain exlaimed, as he stopped in his tracks.

The very atmosphere around us darkened, and Stain was in the center of it all, his gaze burning holes into all of us.

"The only one I'll let kill me is the true hero... All Might!" he screamed, as our bodies shook in fear, and my eyes were completely fixed onto the monster in front of us.

Stain was about to take another step towards us, but then stopped dead in his tracks, as the blade fell out of his hands. He was... unconscious?

It was like relief washed upon me instantly, and me and Shoto fell backwards, shocked from what just happened. We were all beyond speechless, as we stared onto the monster, that was now completely motionless. My arm left Shoto's side, as it dropped down to my side, and Shoto's was still infront of the two of us, not being able to move.

We were all beyond shocked, however, at the same time, incredibly relieved, as this fight finally took its end, and we all made it out, alive, once again.

But at what cost?

_______________________________________

End of chapter ten, season 2

Next chapter: Aftermatch

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 6.2K 41
"š™š™–š™©š™š š™žš™Ø š™”š™žš™ š™š š™– š™©š™š™§š™šš™–š™™. š™„š™© š™©š™–š™£š™œš™”š™šš™Ø, š™Ŗš™£š™§š™–š™«š™šš™”š™Ø, š™—š™§š™šš™–š™ š™Ø š™–š™„š™–š™§š™©, š™–š™£š™™ š™˜š™¤š™¢š™šš™Ø š™©š™¤š™œš™šš™©š™š™šš™§ š™–š™œš™–š™žļæ½...
240K 10.3K 80
[š‘¶š‘³š‘« š‘½š‘¬š‘¹. š‘Ø š‘µš‘¬š‘¾ š‘½š‘¬š‘¹š‘ŗš‘°š‘¶š‘µ š‘Æš‘Øš‘ŗ š‘©š‘¬š‘¬š‘µ š‘·š‘¼š‘©š‘³š‘°š‘ŗš‘Æš‘¬š‘«] āš’ˆš’†š’š’…š’†š’“ š’…š’š’†š’”š’'š’• š’Žš’‚š’•š’•š’†š’“ š’˜š’‰š’†š’ š’Šš’• š’„š’š’Žš’†š’” š’•š’ ļæ½...
368K 11.2K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh š˜†/š—» š—²š—»š˜š—²š—暝˜€ š˜‚.š—® š˜„š—¶š˜š—µ š—µš—²š—æ š˜€š—²š˜„š—» š—¼š—» š—½š—®š˜š—°š—µ š—®š—»š—± š—½š—¶š—» š—°š—¼š˜ƒš—²š—暝—²š—± š—Æš—®š—°š—øš—½š—®š—°š—ø š—®š—»š—± ļæ½...
20.5K 1.1K 32
"š˜›š˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦'š˜“ š˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜®š˜¢š˜¤š˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¦ š˜µš˜©š˜¢š˜µ š˜ˆš˜­š˜­ š˜š˜°š˜³ š˜–š˜Æš˜¦ š˜©š˜¢š˜„ š˜µš˜° š˜“š˜µš˜¦š˜¢š˜­ š˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜³š˜ŗš˜°š˜Æš˜¦'š˜“ š˜²š˜¶š˜Ŗš˜³š˜¬š˜“." "š˜šš˜° š˜Æš˜°š˜ø š˜©š˜¦ š˜©š˜¢...