.three; season 3.

• • •

• • •

"Todoroki, get behind us, and protect that person." I said, as me and Bakugo stepped in front of him, all three of us staring at the psychotic villain in front of us.

"Everyone in Class A and Class B! In the name of the pro hero, Eraser Head, you are granted permission to engage in combat! I repeat! Everyone in Class A and Class B! You are granted permission to engage in combat!" the telepathic Mandalay's voice rang through our heads, as I got my left foot ready, as well as my right arm. We were in a narrow space, however, I can direct it exactly, and how much I want it to spread.

"We have discovered one of the villains' targets. It is one of the students— 'Kacchan'! 'Kacchan should try to avoid combat and acting independently. Understand, 'Kacchan'?!" Mandalay's voice rang through our heads once again, as Bakugo suddenly started running towards the villain.

"Bakugo! Didn't you hear what she just said?!" I called after him, chasing him. He was acting too reckless, and it was probably Midoriya who had made that discovery.
And he did what he was always the best at. Protecting others, even if it cost him his blood, sweat and tears. However, Bakugo never was the one to notice Midoriya's act of kindness, dismissing it as the green boy underestimating him.

"Shut up!" he yelled back in frustration.

"Stop making so much damn noise in my head!" Bakugo yelled, as several blade like structures rushed at a high speed towards him, about to slash right through him, but I put up my shadow barrier just in time, the blades crashing against it, and they instantly started to try to get in close to us, as they were moved to the villain's will. Todoroki came in close to us.

"Don't go rushing carelessly into anything, Bakugo."Todoroki said in panic.

"I have to follow... I have to do my job..." the psycho called out, ending it in a sadistic yell.

Keeping up the barrier, I looked up at the villain, as he supported himself with his blade like structures, standing high.

"Did you hear that earlier? She said you're being targeted!" Todoroki tried explaining, just like I did.

"That damn Deku did something, I just know it. Saying 'Fight' then 'Don't fight'! I don't give a damn what anyone says!" Bakugo jumped out of the reach of my barrier, as a blade which was yet stuck in it extended towards him immediately.

Todoroki put ice in between us, as I let down my barrier, but the guy jumped over it, and he sent more of his blades our way, my eyes barely following the blades' speed. It seems like they were attached to him, and he could manipulate them how he wanted them to. And before, when I saw his mouth, it was secured open with straps spreading it wide, so was his mouth the Quirk's origin?