Boruto's twin sister

By Yanxingg_Stephanie

Uzumaki Hinako is the younger twin sister of the infamous Uzumaki Boruto. She inherited her mother's hyuuga e... More

!! IMPORTANT A.N. !!
Part one
part two
part three
special chapter: how hinako awakened her byakugan :)
part four
part five
part six
part seven
uzumaki and uchiha twins first time meeting
part eight
sakada's past ( special story)
part nine
Special story: Hinako's period!!!
part ten
hinako
Special chapter: an accident
Not a chapter
part eleven
sorry
:')
Chunin exams!!!
chunin exams 2
Sasuke's fear....
so sorry
hinako's seal
PART 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
please read
to the canon verse!
part 16
announcement!!
part 17
part 18
change of plans
part 19
6.3 k veiws special!!
Part 2 of 6.3k veiw special
part 20
part 22
part 23
Part 24
part 24
part 25
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAKURA-CHAN!!!
Birthday twins special!! ( two days late tho )
Part 26
Part 27 ( rewrite )
part 28
Help
Part 29
special side stories
Part 30
Part 31
Sequel
New chapter at sequel!
New book!
Important A.N.
Okay, so...
Part 1 ( rewritten )
Part 2 ( rewritten )
Guess what?
...
Part 3 ( rewritten/short )
Part 4 ( rewritten )
:)
Apology
Part 5 ( rewritten )
MitsuHina
Yurei ✌️
I have something to confess.

part 21

1.2K 33 14
By Yanxingg_Stephanie

" AAr- mmmm! " hinako tried screaming but someone placed a hand over her mouth.

" shut it you brat!" one of them hissed. 

' her voice is so familiar.... no way... it can't be them!'

She tried wriggling out of her grasp but was immediately knocked out by a chop to her neck.

" okay, we got her now let's go." a man's voice said.

" whatever!"

In a blink, they were gone. By the time hinata, naruto and boruto arrived, it was too late. Hinako is gone.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"uuh....hi?" hinako said. She was tied up to a chair and In front of her was three hooded people.

The one in the most front walked up to her. He slowly pulled his hood of. The very moment he did so, her breathe hitched. This guy was the very same guy who kidnapped her and sakada when they were little kids.

" y-you.... I.... no way.... "

" I see that you do remember me..... How amazing..."

" Ji-Jigen....h-how what..? Why am I here? "

" first, it's because of the byakugan you have. And.... your remiku seal seems to be quite powerful ey?"

" ... how did you know about my cursed mark?"

" I have my ways. Now let's meet a little friend you had shall we? Come in...

...kawaki."

( with naruto )

" she was there! I saw her! Then two unfamiliar chakra came and took her away.." hinata sobbed.

" hinata...." sakura and ino are comforting their crying friend. They were mothers too so they understood how they felt.

" They could be the same person who took her and sakada away when they were still toddlers."sasuke suggested.

" hm, it seems so. Sasuke do you know where they are?"

" Apparently after I saved  hinako and sakada, they moved to another base."

"tsk... How are we supposed to get her back?"

" we can try tracking her down. We can try to see if she has her hiraishin kunai with her. Naruto you can use it right?"

" yes, good thinking shikamaru."

" tou san! "

" boruto?"

" Tou san, h-her hiraishin kunai..." boruto slowly brought his hands up, showing hinako's hiraishin kunai who was broken to pieces.

" damn it!" naruto said slamming his fist onto the desk.

" what are we gonna do? What if they do something to her?" boruto asked.

" sasuke, can you try to go to the old base? Maybe there is a clue there to where they are."

" alright."

( back with hinako)

" kawaki..."

" who the hell are you as- hinako? Jigen, what is she doing here?"

" we have some unfinished business with our dear hinako here... you can talk to her for a while before we erase her memories."

"... what?!" the two kids yelled.

" h-hey you can't erase my memories, ttebane'! They are all precious to me!"

" too bad. "

Jigen and his men then left the room.

" k-kawaki..."

" why did you let yourself get caught again?! "

" I- I didn't know!"

" were you crying?"

"..."

" you- *sigh..* okay. So now that you're here, we can't do anything. How have you been holding up?"

" except for feeling left out and stressed because of the pressures my cursed mark, I'm doing fine.. how bout you?"

"peachy."

" mk... You know... you've grown taller. your also three years older than me."

" and? what are you implying?"

" * chuckles * it's nothing. It's just that...I've finally got to see you after so many years and here I am, going to have my memories all erased in a while..."

" will you forget me?"

"....I hope not.. "

" say, you told me you had a twin right?"

" hm. I... I'm not in the mood to talk about him. Man, I'm so childish! He just left me in the dark and went to defeat deepa with our team, and then not inviting me to play with them..."

" Is that why you cried? really?" he deadpanned.

" shut up! deepa gave me really painful injuries like having a tree branch pierced through my stomach! Of course I want to give him a piece of my mind! But... now he's dead I can't do anything about it."

" damn. must have hurt. I mean having something poercing through my stomach isn't the brightest idea."

"..."

" hahahahaha..."the two laughed together.

" I haven't laughed like this for a long time" kawaki said.

" me neither" hinako said smiling.

" times up, now come with us hinako."

" how? I can't move blockhead." she snapped.

" kawaki carry her."

" huh? why me?"

" just do it."

" fine..." kawaki lifted up the chair by the back of it and brought it to where ever the memories will be erased.

" I have a feeling that this will be painful. Anyways... bye kawaki! I hope I remember you"

" yeah. You better do."

.

.

.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGHHHH------!!!"

.

.

.

" so?" kawaki asked.

" she's fine. She'll wake up in a day or so."

" tch..."

' you better not forget me hinako..'

( with boruto)

"- and then she just disappeared!" boruto explained to his friends about hinako's disappearence.

" that's horrible...." cho cho said.

"yeah! plus her-AAARGHH! MY HEAD!!" boruto clutched onto his head as it hurts really bad.

" boruto!" his friends yelled worriedly.

" AAAARRRGHHH!! WHAT IS GOING ON!! ARGH!" a few seconds later, the pain mysteriously stopped and boruto passed out.

" hey! boruto! "

" could it be... that he's feeling hinako's pain? sometimes me and sarada are like that too.."

" man.... twins are such a drag....but what caused her to feel that much pain? what exactly are they doing to her?"

( the next day....)

"boruto! your awake!" hinata said relieved.

" kaa-san.... wait, is something wrong with me?"

" no, sakura said that there's nothing wrong with you. Does your head still hurt?"

" no... kaa-san... do you think that.... the pain is coming from hinako?"

" there c-could be a ch-chance..." hinata slowly burst into tears.

"kaa-san..."

" what are they doing to my baby girl? who are they exactly?!"

' hinako....'

( with hinako...)

" your awake."

hinako's eyes slowly open to see a black haired boy with blonde on the side. Does she know him?

" h-heh...ano....who are you....mr?"

" guess you don't remember me huh.... welp, the names kawaki."

" i'm- i'm.... I don't remember who I am..."

"*sigh* Your name is hinako."

" hinako? that's a nice name. I wonder who named me."

" don't ask me."

" do we know each other? kawaki-san?"

" we do. But you lost your memories so we have to start over. The way we met at first wasn't the best either "

" did we get into a fight?"

" it's complicated."

" s-so...are we....f-friends?"

" yeah. We are."

" okay then.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.5K 21
Sasuke Uchiha has an older sister and Meena Uzumaki has a secret. What do the two have in common, their the same thing. How will the leaf react knowi...
62.4K 1.6K 27
Sequel to Naruto: the Fool's Sister Aika Uzumaki is Naruto's twin "little sister". Naruto finally returns home from his long training journey, he was...
395K 9.6K 30
Naruko Uzumaki is Naruto's sister. She is only a few minutes older than him, she had no idea she had a brother up until now. Now, escaping the tormen...
177 2 12
What if Naruto had a twin sister. Well this is that story, Nashina Uzumaki, Naruto's older twin sister, with the mixture of personality between their...