The Sketch of a Bee {Tubbo x...

By _Lostinspace

Small youtuber Mintmochi has always been a fan of Tubbo. After grabbing the attention of the boy the two star... More

Things to note
Wait he saw that?
Lost puppy
Minecraft!
Fire escape
The outside world
Mochi is better
Minecraft Ultimate
Trip planning
Zombie Kid
Family Reunion
Rivers place
Halloween
Weeks pass
Critical times
In his arms
Hugs by the pool
Cancelled
I can be your pretty girl
A day of photos
Late night adventures
A heart to heart
Confessions
Home sweet home
Arcade
Visit
Goodbye kiss
Ranboo
Awake
True feelings
A day to remember
Glossing over
Not so perfect way
My Little Bee boy
Together again
A sketch of a bee
A/n

A lot of yelling

5.3K 201 287
By _Lostinspace

"I like you Mint.... I like you a lot." Tubbo said at almost a whisper.

"I like you to Tubbo..... a lot too," as silence filled there air for a moment. "But I can't." My heart sinking as those words left I could feel tears forming. His hold of me loosing, he sat there silently for a moment.

"Why..."he asked.

"... with my family situation and school and everything just going on right now I don't think it's the right time." I say getting choked up at the end. He hung his head.

"I want to. I want to so bad but it don't think this it's a good—" he cuts me off with a soft kiss once more.

"I get it. I promise I will be here when you're ready. I want this to work." He says as he looks directly into my eyes. Pulling him into a hug we sit there in each other's embrace.

"I'm sorry." I whispered tears beginning to drop.

"Hello? Tubbo???? Mint...." Sapnap asked as he popped his head in. Seeing both of us pull away tears rolling down he froze. "Um... bad time?"

"What did you need?" I asked pulling away from Tubbo and wiping the tears away.

"Phil wants everyone to get ready to leave in the morning..."

"Oh um I'll start packing..."

"Same.." Tubbo said. Both getting up Tubbo helped me put my things in my bags then I went to help him for the most part. After everyone showered and cleaned up the house was silent. Too silent. The whole scene with Tubbo on loop on my head. His words echoing again and again.

"I like you.... I like you... I like you."

Why did everything have to happen at the same time. I ask myself this over and over again till I fell asleep.

Felling something heavy jump onto of my it immediately jumped.

"WHATS GOING ON?" I shout as I couldn't get up.

"Well good morning to you too." Sapnap laughed. Realizing he was laying onto of me I started 'kicking'.

"GET OFF SAP!"

"Oh fineeeeee!"  He laughed. Sitting up I was able to finally spring up. Punching him in the shoulder he laughed.

"Dickhead." I mumbled.

"Get dressed. We're leaving soon." He laughed as he ruffles my hair before leaving. Rolling my eyes I threw on some clothes and grabbed my things. Double checking before leaving I looked at the nook one last time before leaving. Walking out to the main area I saw everyone checking to see if we have everything while Wilbur was on the phone with the car rental place.

"Hey we're leaving," River said before turning the corner.

"Wait your not riding?" I asked as I ran up to him and other others.

"I have something's to attend to with my family." River explained.

"I was told I gotta come home." Elliot said.

"I don't like road trips." Aster explained.

"Well I'll see you guys soon!" I smiled before hugging the three. Saying our goodbyes I watched them leave. River seemed off but happy.

"Hey guys the cars here!" Wilbur shouted.

"Whose driving?" Niki asked.

"How about Dream?" I hear Sapnap offer.

"Sure." Dream agreed not really caring. Looking at the rather large van we all piled in. Wilbur sitting up front to tell Dream where to go, I sat in the back with Tommy and Tubbo as we all got situated. It was around 5 hours long so it wasn't too bad. Before we left we stopped at McDonald's and orders a lot of food. Bags getting pasted around and drinks being mistaken we finally were able to start driving. Hearing giggling from Tommy and Tubbo I knew they were up to something. Then the words were said.

"Are we there yet Dream?" Tubbo asked

"Yeah I must urinate now." Tommy added.

"Are you joking!" Phil laughed.

"Dream how much longer?" Tubbo asked.

"Dream can you speed this up?" Tommy asked. Them going at it for another moment or two Dream slammed on the breaks. Before turning to look at them.

"Another word and I'll drive this van into a ditch! Got it." Dream said calmly scarily calm. Both wide eyed they both nodded before the van bursted into laughter. Once the drive started everyone did there own thing till we had to stop for the bathroom and snacks. Going to the nearest gas station a stampede of teens and young adults rushed to the bathroom and or around for snacks. Grabbing something to drink and snack on along with Techno and Sapnap we went to go check out. Waiting for everyone we soon piled back in. Some how Sapnap was able to chose songs and my god were things about to get chaotic.

"OOPS BABY FUCK UP ON YOUR BITCH LIKE OOPSY DAISY!" Dream and Sapnap shouted. Laughing at the whole situation I could see Techno uncomfortable. Tapping him on the shoulder I offered him my headphones so that he could at least listen to something he liked. Taking them he thanked me and turned on something. Now having to deal with Dream and Sapnap screaming in the front I zoned out while leaning on Tubbo. After a while I realized we were close to my apartment.

"Guys we're really close to where I live." I point out.

"Pog! How about I drop you off and I can return the car then go to the Airbnb I got." Dream said. Agreeing I directed him to where it was and I got my things.

"Hey how about Tubbo comes?" Dream offered.

"Oh um is that alright?" Tubbo asked nervous.

"Yeah!" I smiled.

"I'm not missing the chance to pick on you." Sapnap joked as he got out of the car. Waving bye I lead them to my apartment. Unlocking the door I walked in. It was nice to be home.

"Welcome to mi casa!" I smiled to them turning back I felt a hand come straight to my cheek. My eyes going wide I see who it was. My grandma.

"HOW DARE YOU!" She shouts. "YOU LEFT TO PARTY WHILE YOUR FATHER IS IN THE HOSPITAL! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED! YOU FOUL SPOILED BRAT! YOUR FATHER SHOULD HAVE NEVER HAD YOU! I KNEW YOU WERE A HORRIBLE CHILD WHEN I FIRST SAW YOU!" I stood there stunned, at a loss for words. "YOUR FATHER IS SUFFERING AND YOU ARE OFF WITH BOYS!" Finally coming back I knew what to say.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" I shouted at her. My face going red and tears forming in my eyes I was ready to explode. "SHUT UP ALL READY! YOU THINK I HAVEN'T MORNED? I HAVE SPENT WEEKS CRYING! LOCKED IN MY ROOM TO TRY AND HEAL AND WORK TO HELP PAY BILLS! IM STRUGGLING MORE THEN YOU OLD LADY! EVERY EMOTION I HAD WAS DROPPED TO TRY AND HELP PAY FOR MEDICAL BILLS AND RENT! YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING!"

"WHY I OUGHTA!" She shouted raising her hand to hit me I heard a slap but felt nothing. Looking up I saw Sapnap's arm above my head.

"I've seen enough!" He said.

"This isn't any of your business boy!" My grandfather said as he came over.

"It is when your about to abuse a minor." Tubbo interrupted.

"You two boys run home!" My grandma said.

"Do you know what she's been going through? Have you even been listening?" Sapnap asked as he moved in front of me.

"We told you boys to leave and if you don't listen well call the police!" My grandma said.

"She has literally stopped living her life to help her father. She had stopped interacting with anyone and didn't sleep. She denied the guy she likes because of all of this. Don't call her a spoiled brat when you haven't taken the time to know her." Sapnap said.

"Honey call the police!" My grandma asked.

"What the hell is happing here?" Turning around I see my dad standing in the door way. Running for him I hugged him before looking at him. Caressing my face his eyes go straight to where she had hit me. "Awe hell naw! Get the fuck out of my house and out of our lives!" My dad shouted.

"Shut the hell up Arlo!" My grandfather shouted.

"You do not come into my house and abuse my child now get the fuck out! I will call the police and get you both arrested for trespassing and assault on my daughter!" The both shutting up the grabbed their things and walked out.

"If you want to be in this family again fix your fucking attitude." I simply said before slamming the door.

"What some bs to come home to." My dad laughed. "Now that that is over who are these guys?"

"I'm Toby or Tubbo." Tubbo smiled.

""I'm Nick or Sapnap." Sapnap said as he reached to shake my dad's hand. Are these all of your friends sweetheart?"

"Oh no more went to where they were staying."

"Oh well I was going to see if they wanted to come over and have dinner?"

"Is that ok dad?"

"Are you kidding? I haven't cooked for a big get together like this since I was in college! I would love to meet all of your friends!"

1548 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

558 31 14
-----PAUSED AT THE MOMENT. READ CHAPTER "Sorry!!!" FOR MORE INFORMATION.----- **ALL STORIES DISCONTINUED FOR THE TIME BEING** Also being revised a li...
59.8K 1.3K 28
ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴍʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɪᴅs. ᴋɪᴅs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴇɴ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ, ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇss ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You are dreams sister and...
159K 3.3K 47
[Discontinued Until Further Notice] Hello guys, gals, non-binary, and genderfluid pals! Welcome to another One-Shot book! I do have some rules for yo...
176K 3.1K 79
Hi, welcome to my book of MCYT Oneshots! [REQUESTS CLOSED] I will NOT write smut! These are real people, and some are minors. Don't be creepy. c! =...