Boruto's twin sister

By Yanxingg_Stephanie

Uzumaki Hinako is the younger twin sister of the infamous Uzumaki Boruto. She inherited her mother's hyuuga e... More

!! IMPORTANT A.N. !!
Part one
part two
part three
special chapter: how hinako awakened her byakugan :)
part four
part five
part six
part seven
uzumaki and uchiha twins first time meeting
part eight
sakada's past ( special story)
part nine
Special story: Hinako's period!!!
part ten
hinako
Special chapter: an accident
Not a chapter
part eleven
sorry
:')
Chunin exams!!!
chunin exams 2
Sasuke's fear....
so sorry
hinako's seal
PART 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
please read
to the canon verse!
part 16
announcement!!
part 17
part 18
change of plans
part 19
6.3 k veiws special!!
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
Part 24
part 24
part 25
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAKURA-CHAN!!!
Birthday twins special!! ( two days late tho )
Part 26
Part 27 ( rewrite )
part 28
Help
Part 29
special side stories
Part 30
Part 31
Sequel
New chapter at sequel!
New book!
Important A.N.
Okay, so...
Part 1 ( rewritten )
Part 2 ( rewritten )
Guess what?
...
Part 3 ( rewritten/short )
Part 4 ( rewritten )
:)
Apology
Part 5 ( rewritten )
MitsuHina
Yurei ✌️
I have something to confess.

Part 2 of 6.3k veiw special

989 23 23
By Yanxingg_Stephanie

" wait, this is bushy brows! He wouldn't have peeked on you guys, right?" naruto said.

" yeah! lee isn't that kind of guy !" sakura added.

" sakura-chaan!" lee said with teary eyes.

" oh really? Prove it to us!" hinako yelled as hinata nodded.

" here, stand up lee." sakura said pulling on his shirt a little too hard, having his spandex tearing apart, showing ten ten's underwear.

" th-that's mine..." ten ten said disgusted.

"...."

' NOT YOU TOO LEEEE!!!!' Naruto and sakura thought.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" you want us to go with them?" hinako asked.

" yes, I know forsure that you will be a big help to them."

" okay, m'lady."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" what's that look on your face all about? Trying to look cool so you can impress the girls?" kushina said elbowing naruto. the rest were at the entrance watching kakashi shine in brightness and guy sulk. 

"stop toughing me!" naruto snapped.

" hey! what was that for?! stop rebeling!"

minato looked over to his son and wife but was distracted when someone was fighting.

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?! "

" I TOLD YOU! SENSEI HELP ME!"

" Your on your own with this boruto."

" SENSEEEI!!!"

Hinako's hair was flying around like kushina's and boruto was trying to hide from her behind his sensei but the sensei himself is also trying to hide. What shocked him the most was that the girl was just like kushina.

" GIVE ME THAT!" Hinako yelled and pulled boruto's backpack. She started flipping through everything until she found her hiraishin kunai.

'hiraishin?!' he thought.

" YOU IDIOT! YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHERE IT WAS! WHAT IS THIS THEN!?"

" HOW DID THAT GET THERE?!"

" ASK YOURSELF!"

" YOU GOT IT NOW! STOP FUSSING OVER THIS YELLOW FLAME!"

" HEEEH?!! WE WENT OVER THIS! YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T CALL ME THAT!" Hinako yelled and put boruto into a headlock choking him.

" blehh! help me sensei! do something!"

" like?"

" anything!!"

" YOUR NOT LEAVING THIS MESS! AND SENSEI! IF YOU JOIN INTO THIS MESS YOU AREN'T LEAVING EITHER!"

" See? I'm not helping you now."

" NOOOOO!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Naruto is now running over to the scroll but when he passed through the grass, he triggered a seal.

" byakugan!" hinako activated her byakugan and looked for the scroll and noticed the seal naruto was about to trigger.

" WAIT! NARUTO! STOP!" she tried to stop him but it was too late.

*POOF!*

there now stood three big toads. Hinako recognized them as her father's summons but in this world, they are different.

" chief toad!"

The rest ran up to him. 

" we're too late!"

" menma! how many times..."

" the trap is set off. No use crying about it now.We're shinobi from the leaf! We've come hear to retrieve the scroll concealed by master jiraiya!"

" I don't care who you are, we are to protect the scroll from anyone who tries to come and get the scroll."

" chief toad! Just listen to me!" naruto said. The toad did not care and spitted his cigeratte at them. They all dogded it.

" Negotiation is no use. Very well, we cut through!"

They tried running through but suddenly lots of toads came jumping down on them.

"There's so many of them, ya know!" kushina said.

" yeah! I can hardly move at all!"

guy tried to hurt them but was stopped my minato.

" your not gonna hurt them , not if I can stop it!"

" CHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" hinako yelled and pushed them off. 

" what?!" sakura said suprised.

" YOU STUPID TOADS! OFF ME, NOW!!! REMIKU SEAL, ACTIVATE!!" As soon as she finished her words, her seal started to spread and a big force field pushed the toads off, everyone inside of the seal, protected.

"*pant*pant* This is soo tiring... ttebane..~!" hinako mummured. The barrier around them slowly faded.

" what was that, hinako?" minato asked.

" oh..? Uh.. This is my.... cursed mark, known as the remiku seal. "

" We will get to this later, but thank you, hinako."

" no...problem..."

Naruto got off the ground and ran up the chief toad by it's hands.

" Just let me through chief!"

" runt! don't act like I'm your friend!"

" what is he trying to do?" boruto said.

" hmm? where did that brat run off to now?"

" He's trying to get to sage mode!" hinako said.

A frog then came and swipped him away from chief toads head, making naruto unable to continue the transformation.

The toad spit out some purple stain which is toxic poison.

" MENMA!" kushina quickly took action to save naruto, pushing him aside. 

Chains suddenly shot out from hinako rapidly and brought the two into safety. But because she was too close, she got a little drip on her hand. The chains broke and the two of them were now falling from the sky.

" ARGH!" the toxic was burning through her sleeve to her skin. But before it could do much damage, she ripped of her sleeve. Minato came and grab kushina bridal style and naruto landed safely.

" hinako!" boruto and sasuke rushed to her side. Naruto( future one ) would not be pleased with his daughter getting hurt in sasuke's care.

" It's okay, I can heal myself. Na-menma, kushina-san, are the both of you okay?"

" yes, thank you so much" kushina said.

Hinako nodded and performed medical ninjutsu on herself.

" wow, based on how fast your wound is healing, you must be really good at this!" sakura said. She admired hinako's skills.

" tell me hinako. How can you have the byakugan and the uzumaki's chakra chains? You have the hyuga's eyes but you don't have red hair."

" uuuuuhhhh....."

" our father has uzumaki blood in him and our mother is a hyuga." boruto said.

" there is still an uzumaki out there...?" kushina said.

" He's dead. Both our parents are."

" oh..."

"we've got the scroll now. Lets go"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" I'm sure jiraiya can rest in peace now."

"aalright lady tsunade! We have what we need to take the masked man down now!"

' masked man..? ' boruto thought.

Sasuke looked normal but he was freaking out on the inside. He knows who that is! It's his fellow clanmate!

' obito-oji...' hinako thought sadly.

"hmm.. We're still going to have to wait for the right time"

"what?"

" there's yet another part to the prophecy. It says that the red moon scroll is only to be opened when the moon is stained for million. Until that time, I shall keep that scroll under lock and key."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Shinobi's were currently fighting against the bad guy.

" I'll make you talk!" sakura tried punching the masked man but was hit by another white tiger...?

* are those what those things are?*

" I wouldn't do that if I were you. Your no match for me." the masked man said.

" Sakura-chan!"

" If she can't do it, I will!" hinako yelled.

Sakura then gave a speech on how she will be a true hero.

* I liked that speech and spirit of hers *

The two kunoichi's went to punch the guy but was tied up by some transparent cloth.

" sakura-chan! hinako!" naruto and boruto yelled.

" Run menma! I would never forgive you if you die before I do!" kushina yelled.

" mom-" before he could finish his sentance, the man used some force and pushed naruto.

" I sense something, repulsive in you." the man said and made a sign. All those animals with masks on came after his unconsious body but his body disappeared at the last minute.

" The yellow flash..."

" the scroll, give it to me, and I will spare their lives. " the man said referring to sakura and hinako who are now unconsious and taken away.

" let go of them! You think you could get away with that?!" naruto yelled.

" Give me my sister!" boruto yelled.

Sasuke?he is fighting off some animals somewhere else when all those masked animals and peoples disappeared.

"great rasen-ring..." he dropped the rasen-ring nd it exploded destroying the whole village.

After the explotion, the whole village was destroyed. 

" wait, where's sakura and hinako?"

" h-hinako..? Hinako! Hinako where are you!?" boruto tried calling out for his sister.

Somewhere else, sakura was sealed to two pillars whereas hinako is tied up with sealing jutsu, both still unconsious.Soon, they slowly woke up.

" where am I..? " sakura asked.

" ugh....my head...what the...HEY WHY AM I sealed UP YO-MRRMMPHH!!!"

" Shut it, girl. " the masked man said and stuff cloth into her mouth preventing her from speaking.

"MMMM!MMMM!MMMM!!!" hinako tried yelling but it only came out as muffled m's

" you both are in a reality created by the tsukiyomi. And your world, this place is known as the training cave. However, I'm not sure about you, blondy."

" mmmm....!" hinako growled but failed.

" just what do you hope to achieve?" sakura asked.

" you'll see.. You should thank me! This is a once in a life time spectacal."

" THERE YOU ARE! ENOUGH MADARA!"naruto yelled.

" YEAH! RETURN MY SISTER YOU JERK!" boruto yelled.

" naruto! boruto!" sakura said in relief.

" mm mm!" hinako's eyes shine in brightness.

" first we're gonna take you down." naruto said. " and then go back to our world!"

" sorry, but Im not going to be your opponent.." 'madara' as he walked right through sakura.

' w-what?!' sakura thought.

' figures..' hinako thought with half lid eyes. She already knew who was gonna win.

Suddenly the masked man from before came to attack both boruto and naruto. Boruto secretly went to his sister but was noticed by madara. He was fighting him now. Naruto dodged his attack and landed on the water under the bridge. 

" hand over the red moon scroll!"

" not gonna happen! Me and boruto are here to get sakura and hinako so let them go!"

" then I'll just take it from you once I take you down! I was planning on killing you anyway! There's something horrible coming from you. I can't let you live.."

" what?!"

as they fought, naruto was about to get hit but chakra strings came out from nowhere and brought him to safety. Naruto turned around to see he akatsuki.

" huh! I see you brought reinforcements as well!"

" stop. We have come to help you at the request of lady hokage." itachi said.

" huh?"

" we were hired to back you up so you have a chance to beat that masked man" deidara said.

The akatsuki suddenly came down and attacked the masked man with his masked animals and men.

"no way, the akatsuki's are on our side?!"

" don't get ahead of yourself!"

up there where sakura and hinako are, the uchiha brothers had came to save them.

" Itachi uchiha and... hinako's sensei!"

As boruto was about to strike obito again, he simply kamui himself away.

" h-huh?!" boruto said. " wait, hinako! "

" keep an eye on sakura and hinako for me alright?!" naruto yelled.

As the fights go on, boruto was unable to help because he was too injured from fighting obito. Hinako is healing him at the moment too. Suddenly, an explotion was heard from where naruto is.

" pa-naruto!" hinako said in worry.

" naruto..." sakura said. Little did she know sasuke was slightly frowning in jealousy because she was worrying for naruto and not him.

A lot more explotions were heard and worry was building up in hinako.

Soon, kurama appeared.

" what?! But isn't kurama sealed inside of da....naruto?! How is he on the bad guys side!" boruto said.

" idiot! Have you forgotten what papa told us? He will be fine!" hinako hissed lowly so only boruto could hear her.

Soon loads of exploding sounds could be heard.

" what's going on?" 

" this is way to artsy..." deidara mumbled.

" really? all you think about is your art?" hinako snapped.

" I'll have you know that my art is an explosion!"

" hah! yeah right! art is eternal!" sasori said.

" NO! art is neither of yours!"

" what did you say?!"

" huh? hard of hearing~?"

" focus hinako" sasuke said. " we need boruto to help us in any case. Arguing with those two idiots aren't gonna help you." sasuke said, fear growing in him as he stood up to her.

" eh? so you wanna go? I'll have you know that I beat you up as a toddler!"

" .... "

" wait, two kurama's? what the....sorry boruto, I'm gonna have to leave you for a while. Byakugan!" she said and startedto observe the fight.

" It's okay, I can help-" sakura said.

" no." sasuke said. For some reason itachi could sense jealousy in sasuke but dismissed it.

" *gasp* no way..." hinako said.

" what's wrong?"

" Th-they are... the same kurama and naruto! How... The one who is the bad guy.... he has darker and more evil chakra then naruto has. Same for kurama..... EH! papa- Err I mean naruto punched him! Hehh!!?? They are falling now!! " boruto's eye twitched at her discription to the fight and got annoyed so he knocked her out by throwing a peble at her neck.

"Hey the-uh...." she fell flat on her back but itachi held her and carried her bridal style in time before she fell.

* I am getting jealous now *

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" who was that man? " minato asked.

"He is the one behind all this. He was the one who brought us into this world. He started this whole mess the first place. "

Menma then started to glow green and kushina ran over to him. The black coloured hair he had faded back to dirty blonde. Minato slowly walked to their side.

" menma!" 

" then..."

naruto turned around, back now facing sakura and the rest. Everyone who was not from this reality started to glow. Itachi brought hinako down to where they are, still bridal style as sasuke helped boruto there. 

" naruto...this means..." sakura said.

" ... going back home. To where you came from." minato said.

" so it's a goodbye.." kushina said sadly.

" thanks , okay! For coming to save us, and even though... we were not together long. I'mreally grateful to the both of you. Because, my whole life, I've never known anything like this, Thank you, for all of it! For making me dinner, for worrying about me, for getting mad at me, for being alive and well! Thank you... so much..." 

everyone started glowing as itachi gently put hinako dawn on the ground. Sasuke took this chance to hug itachi.

" I'm so sorry, you may not remember this but-"

" I know, you are the sasuke from another dimension but...stillmy little brother. I love you, otouto.... itachi said and poked sasuke's forehead.

" i- i love you too ni-san..." he could see the soft smile on itachi's face and couldn't help but smile too.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" maan...why am I sleeping? Shouldn't I be training?"

" me too, maybe we got tired."

" huh? Hinako is still asleep? "

" hn."

" I don't know why but I'm soooo tired.....I'll just go home now, can I?"

" I am tired to for some reason..... Nevermind let's just go to our homes. carry your sister back home too."

" you got that!"

A.N. : some of you may be thinking......why did the last part change? It's because I forgot that their memories would be erased and I accidentally wrote that they remember what happened so I changed that. Thank you for reading, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.9K 46
Mito is the five minute younger twin sister of troublemaker Naruto Uzumaki. Trapped chasing her brother to keep him from doing stupid things to get h...
150K 3.9K 31
Haru Uchiha has lived an eventful life thus far, one of many trials and tribulations. Between love triangles and the cruelties of the shinobi world...
2.9K 27 14
On the night Kurama was sealed into Naruto Uzumaki there was a second child present. Menma Uzumaki, Naruto's younger twin and the other vessel for ha...
169K 6K 56
Y/n hyūga. Youngest sister of Hinata and Hanabi Hyūga but the strongest. Despite being only 6 years old, she was able to defeat both her sisters in h...