WHEN THERE'S ME AND YOU

By elle_kai_12345

[COMPLETED] Saint Suppapong, 19 years old is a survivor of a heart transplant surgery. Despite having success... More

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44.1
CHAPTER 44.2
CHAPTER 45
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 13

715 48 5
By elle_kai_12345

A week later and Saint still couldn't get any information about Sam Denovan. He wanted to know as soon as possible, why even though he learned about his donor's name, his insides won't settle. He's too exhausted on thinking that there might be really a connection between Zee and himm Should I ask him directly? Their relationship slightly improved lately that he felt no more awkwardness between them, he thought at least. Saint's smiled on the thought but was interrupted when he was flicked on the forehead.

"Ow!", Saint yelped rubbing his already red forehead

"Why are you smiling,huh?", Earth grinned.

"Nothing..argh! That hurts.", Saint pouted.

"Focus on the math problem, Suppapong.", Earth pursued. Saint regrettably pulled his paper asking his brother to tutor him. He didn't know that he's brother is way stricter than Zee.

"Your sample problems are for seniors, I'm a freshman, P', FRESHMAN!!",

"I'm teaching you for free, my rules!"

"Oh God!", Saint burried himself on his books. "By the way, P', P'Mix and P'Jimmy will come by later, we have a group study..", Saint murmured looking at his brother's reaction. "We're not going to distract you, are we?",

"Nope, not at all." Earth replied. "By what time?",

"3:00",

"Oh, that's great. We can invite them over dinner, I promised Nong Mixxiw a dinner", Earth trailed calmly, Saint's head snapped.

"You promised P'Mixx, a dinner?", Saint leaned forward, smirked when he saw his brother went flustered.

"W-w-well not exclusively for him, but to the other o-one to..Ji-Jimmy.", Earth stuttered, that made Saint laughed.

"Why are you nervous,P? I'm just asking you..", Saint teased.

"Crap! Suppapong, on the paper!", Earth exclaimed, Saint shook his head.

"You don't have a girlfriend? Why don't you date P'Mixx..", Saint rested his chin at the back of his palm.

"I like girls", Earth replied dismissively, ears turning to red.

"Really? On that all-red ears? Flustered face, you like girls?", Saint playfully shook his head. "Liar!",

"You..are you selling me out?",

"Yeah", Saint replied. "You're no longer young, you gotta have someone on your side.", He added.

"And you think that would be your friend,Mixxiw?", Saint nodded abruptly. "I don't like him?",

"A question mark! I doubt it, P'. Besides, you invited him over a dinner.",

"A friendly one! For looking at you on school..",

"Don't use me as an excuse! You didn't invite P'Joss even once? He's my bestfriend for 12 years.."

"That's different.", Earth continued.

"How is that different..", Saint smirked. "Na, P', be honest, you like P'Mixx, don't you?", Earth surrendered.

"A bit.",

"Biiiiiiitttt!", Saint repeated

"Alright! I like him! You happy?",

"Of course!", Saint giggled.

"Don't you dare tell him!", Earth glared at him.

"Why not! It's a good news!",

"You",.

"Hss.. you're too old to have a secret crush, P'Earth.",

"Math problem, Suppapong! Math problem", Earth glared, Saint laughed.

*********

Earth breath out a sigh when he saw Saint flopped on the couch, sleeping. He stood up and went to Saint's room to get an extra blanket. When he returned, he saw Saint now lying flat on his back, carefree of his rolled up shirt. Earth sighed and worriedly looked at Saint as the scar of his operation became evident on him. It's too big that he wouldn't think it will be completely removed even if he uses cream. He then rolled it down and covered Saint with the blanket. He's fixing Saint's things when the doorbell rung. It's not Saint's friends since it said to be 3:00, so he guessed it's Zee and Tommy. The three decided to hang out again hoping there's no bad incident to happen again.

"Shit! I forgot to tell Saint.", Earth exlaimed. He then went to the door and opened it. Tommy with a bag full of cans of beer and Zee with stuffed junk foods appeared before him.

"Oh, you came prepared. You think we can tugged that down on our own..", Earth teased as he let the two of them entered.

"Saint?", Zee asked soon enough as he remove his shoes next to Tommy. Earth looked at him tesingly.

"Woah! That sounds like you're looking for your wife soon as you got home from work", Earth grinned that gained a death glare from Zee. "Kidding", he nervously laughed. "Oh, I thought I'm gonna say rest in peace my dearest soul",

"That's a failed joke, Earth.", Zee growled. Earth grinned. The three past the living room and found Saint lying on the sofa. Zee let out a soft chuckle on the sight. "Why did you let him sleep here Earth?

"Don't blame me! We just finished his math problems so he fell asleep.", Earth exclaimed. "You really questioned me huh.", He them looked at Zee suspiciously.

"Dont look at me like that!", Zee exclaimed. He then walked towards the kitchen joining Tommy and Earth.

"Hey, help me out. Saint's friends will come let's cook dinner.. let's also invite them over a drink.",

"Saint's friends? You mean!! That giraffe!", Tommy thrown Earth a questioning look.

"Giraffe?",

"Mr. Karn..his little lover!", Zee remarked opening one of the junk foods unawre of Tommy's deathly glare.

"Mr.Karn? Ahh! Jimmy?", Earth queried.

"The fu*k, Zee.. he's not.", Tommy exclaimed.

"Why are you defensive if it's not!", Zee took a fistful of foods then eat it.

"You're teasing me..",

"Oh, so it's fine if you're the one teasing me and I'm not", Zee remarked.

"Alright whoever your lover is... he'll come later so help me naa..",

"I told you it's not!", Tommy growled.

"Oh, you're blushing and said you're not! Awesome!", Earth laughed remembering how Saint countered him in admitting he likes Mixxiw. Earth gasped realizing that their love interests within Saint's circle of friends.

"Why are you laughing there, Earth!",

"Nothing!", The three continued to prepare the kitchen.

     Saint was awaken with a when his phone beeped. He rubbed his eyes and took his phone from the table, and eyes widen to read Joss'message.

"GOT AN INFO. FACETIME!",  Saint abruptly stood up from the couch, and was about to hop down when he lost his balance, he fell down on the floor again.

"Shit!", Saint exclaimed unaware of his brother's visitors in the kitchen. He immediately stood up and rubbed his butt and rushed towards his room. He stopped when he finally noticed their presence. "Oh, sir..",

"Sir?", Earth teased. "Why are you in such a hurry?",

"Gotta talk with P'Joss..", Saint waied on Zee and Tommy then head towards his room, room's door clicked indicating it's locked.

"Who's Joss?", Zee asked soon Saint closed the door.

"Saint's bestfriend.",

"Bestfriend?", Zee looked at Earth.

"Yeah..",

*********

Saint immediately took his laptop and connected on Joss.Suprisingly,  Joss faced appeared soon as he opened it.

"Are you waiting there waiting for me?", Saint teased recovering from his shock.

"Yeah, took you so long. My heart's been aching to see you", Joss teased back.

"I'm heading out.", Saint replied, Joss laughed. "Hurry, P', I can't wait.",

"For what, Saint!", Joss remarked.

"Ahhh! P' I need it now.",

"Ah! Ah! Okay..", Joss took his paper, and suddenly, Saint felt nervous all over his spine. "This is all brother's info so far, he couldn't find any pictures of him here, it seems that the name is not a registered one here in U.S.", Saint frowned.

"What is he a spy?"

"Spy?", Joss laughed. "It's not, brother told me that maybe like he used it to hide his real name, you know. Temper! Saint.",

"I'm sorry..", Saint pouted. "Did brother said he'll dig in more?",

"Yeah, he likes you more than his brother.", Joss teased.

"I like him more than you too, either", Saint replied.

"Ouch! That hurts!", Joss playfully held his chest. "Anyways, he's dead, Saint. He died on the same day you were rushed to the hospital... car accident.",

"I know that he's dead.", Saint looked at Joss through his screen and gained a frown from him.

"Then, why are you looking after him?",

"He's my donor.", Saint bit his lips. "..does the car accident lethal, P'?",

"Hm, yeah. I think so.", Suddenly, the air became heavy that even Joss doesn't know how to start so he took a deep breath. "I think it's better if you stop digging into it, Saint.", He suggested.

"Why?", Saint looked at him, tears collecting at the edge of his eyes.

"Just., I don't blame hospital's for having their confidential policy cause I think it's better. It's better for you not to know the person who's 6 feet under now instead of you", Joss replied making Saint gulped. Tears finally escaped. "I'm sorry", he immediately apologized seeing the distraught Saint in front of him. He wished he could give Saint some comfort right now, but it's impossible over the screen.

"It's okay, P', I understand", Saint sniffed wiping his tears away. "But I really wanted to know him, I really wanted to know who he is..",

"Why don't you ask Uncle.",

"I'm sure they won't tell me.", Saint replied. "Naa,, P', help me..naa", he pleaded.

"Saint..",

"P', naa.. you're all I have this time. I feel weird. There's this urge for me to find him, to see what's he connection on P'Zee.",

"P'Zee? Who's that?",

"Our professor.", Saint replied.

"Your professor? So why is in the conversation?",

"I don't know," Saint smiled, Joss shook his head.

"Okay, I'll help you. But you gotta promise to tell me if you're already uncomfortable on it. You know I don't want you to see hurt.", Joss trailed as if it's just normal thing to say.

"Uh, thank you na P', I really appreciate it.", Saint gave his sweetest smile that Joss felt his cheeks slowly warm.

"Uh, now, stop crying.",

"Khub!", Saint wiped his tears and smiled.

"Ooh..such a crybaby.",

"Sorry", the two of them continued. But Saint's heart is too heavy all the time. His heart once again pounding hard on his chest, that he wanted it to stop. He can't breathe. When their conversation ended, Saint slumped on his table, but soon stood up to look for his brother. He looked around but he couldn't find anyone other than Zee.

"Saint?", Zee asked worriedly seeing Saint's face all flustered. Traces of of tears evident on angelic face.

"Where's P'Earth?", Saint's voice cracked.

"He went out with Tommy, you okay?", Zee slowly walked towards Saint, Saint looked at him straight, lips trembling.

"Can i-i-i hug you,P'?", Saint nervously asked, he desperately need someone now.

"Oh, uhm..", Before Zee could finish his sentence, Saint had already slipped his hands over his waist, that definitely made him shock. Saint snuggled his face deeper on Zee's chest, that made Zee to flinch not because he's uncomfortable but afraid that he might heard his racing hearbeat. He soon wrapped his arms around Saint when he felt his shirt finally getting wet, he assumed Saint needs it. Comfort. He rubbed Saint's hair and pulled his other hand rested on Saint's waist. He let Saint weep as he could only give himself for comfort. He wanted to know what made Saint like that. "What's wrong,Saint?"

"Can you let me like this for awhile,P'?", Saint replied.

"Uh.", Zee nodded and continued to caressed Saint's hair.

........
Chapter 13 done!
See ya 💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631K 17.9K 86
This is a mature story filled with smut and fluff... I've been inspired by this weeks episode of Why R U and my smutty brain won't let me rest until...
49.8K 2.4K 45
[COMPLETED] Saint had found out that Zee's been engage with someone, this cause their relationship fell into vain. Will things get better between the...
Concupiscence By syolo.

Mystery / Thriller

35.2K 1.6K 34
𝚉𝚎𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚂𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝. 𝙰 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝. 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚉𝚎𝚎 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚂𝚊𝚒𝚗...
9.9K 895 16
Actor, Saint Suppapong, wakes one morning with a hangover and some very vague memories of the previous night. One of those memories is something that...