CHAPTER 35

Who knew Zee had been waiting to talk for Saint since last night, the moment he learned about the truth from Jimmy's mouth, he left Tommy from where they were at and rushed towards his car. Guilt eaten him, his heart broke remembering everything that he did to humiliate Saint in expense of having Tutor's heart. He didn't listen to his heart saying to give Saint chance to explain, instead he let himself get beaten by anger of losing Tutor. He blamed Saint. He felt like he wanted to pull Saint, rip everything off to him, make him feel how he felt losing someone you loved. He vented everything on him, everything went black on him, eyes, ears, heart..brain.. everything stopped working. He's too hurt, shocked of knowing Tutor left all alive and returned with only a piece of him, in someone else's body and soul. He burned in anger to neglect all those sweet times, the love that Saint and him shared, neglecting the fact that it's not him that is hurting. Not knowing the truth messed him up big-time, it's started to get back on him when Saint finally broke it with him, returning their couple bracelet he gave when they reached their first month as a couple.. saying couple of things that made his heart clenched. He's too tired of everything and truth coming out when all things messed up, he felt like his whole shattered completely, realizing his losing another important person in his life. He didn't make it, no matter how much he wanted to go there, all misfortunes seems to fall on him all at once. His tires flat, and the moment he changed it..it won't start. Zee only bumped his head, strong enough for his forehead to bleed. He received a message from Tommy saying he'll try to talk to Saint. Zee cried miserably there till morning came, and realized he had fallen asleep there, coldly. Soon as he realized it's morning, he called for car mechanics, wiped himself and changes his clothes with his spare one. Soon as the car's finished, he drove to Earth's condo and waited for Saint to come down. He knew Saint had no choice but to commute as his car's still on his garage. It took him a long hour since he finally saw Saint approaching and the man who intimately took Saint from his grip that day was following him. They're like two kids bickering over a matter he could not hear. Saint's face tell's everything. Stepping out of the building, that when he realized how Saint looked, the past days made Saint lose weight.. Sorry Saint, he mumbled and he didn't missed how Saint foze the moment their eyes met.

"P'Z..Mr.Panich?", Zee remembered how he yelled at Saint by not to call him by his name. He closed his eyes and felt so stupid. Saint immediately looked down and nervously licked his lips hoping someone would come to save his from the tension in between them. He felt how Zee's eyes scanned him, though he's ready to take everything, yell, punch, harsh words..just seeing the man before him again makes him weak. He's lucky he didn't cry the moment the man's bruised face. Bruised face? Saint shot his face up and saw red cut on Zee's forehead, it didn't take long that their Eeyes locked once again that put him that sent shivers inside him.

"Saint..", Joss interrupted the lingering silence that started eating them.He noticed the way Saint's body tensed the moment he saw Zee. He then snaked his arms around Saint's waist and gave a slight squeezed pulling his attention to him. He frowned on what he's doing. "Let's go, you'll be late..", he whispered and Saint nodded. Saint looked at Zee and bowed. Joss and Saint were about to leave when Zee reached for Saint's wrist, holding him still.

"I'll give you a ride..hop in.", Zee trailed, meeting the hot gaze of the man next to Saint.

"I don't think that's necessary though, Mr.Ex-boyfriend.", Joss yanked Saint unto his side, Zee let go of Saint. "I will be accompanying Saint to school, so he don't need a ride from you", he argued.

"Who are you?", Zee asked, pitch slightly gone up.

"Tha- that's enough.. I'll be going alone, so stop this nonesense..", Saint pulled his hands out of anyone's grip. "I'm tired of having this kind of ..", Saint couldn't finish his words when suddenly Zee took his wrist once again, pulling him towards the front, passenger seat. "P'...Mr.Panich! What are you doing?", He yelped when Zee settled him, eyes widen when Zee suddenly leaned in fastening the seatbelt.