CHAPTER 17

"Saint", Saint's eyes wide opened when he saw Zee leaning on his car waving at him soon as he went out of the condominium building.

"P'?", Saint walked towards him, Zee smiled at him. "What are you doing here?",

"Uhm..I thought of picking you up. You said your car won't start..", Zee stood properly when Saint finally stood just arm-length away from him.

"You shouldn't have to. Don't you have a class?", Saint asked worriedly.

"Your class is my first class.", Zee replied that made Saint smiled.

"Yeah, damn..I forgot.", Saint shook his head.

"Then, shall we go?', Zee asked open the door for Saint.

"Hm, thank you naa, P'", Saint replied giving Zee a sweet smile. He then got inside the car and fixed his seatbelt. Zee flased towards the driver seat. He intended to finish his lesson to be discussed for today's session. And when he learned that Saint's car has to repaired, there's this smile on his heart, he found it perfect to have time to fetch Saint and learned more about him. "Thank you again about yesterday", Saint met Zee's eyes who's eye suddenly widen.

"W-why?", Zee stopped in the middle of fastening his own seatbelt. Saint's face warmed when he saw Zee's flustered face.

"For listening to me", Saint smiled, and gained a smile too. Zee clicked his tounge and stretched his hand to rub Saint's hair, Saint's heart skipped a beat.

"It's okay, naa. We're friends now, right?", Zee queired, Saint nodded, Zee then smiled and bit his lips looking away. He's blushing and he didn't want Saint to notice it. "Let's go",

"Khub.", They started their journey to school. On the way, Saint rung and he took a deep sigh. He then looked at Zee as if he's asking permission to answer the call, Zee nodded at him. "P'Joss?", Zee abruptly look at Saint. "Any news?",

"Hm, nothing..just wanna know..how are you?", Joss asked, Saint smiled.

"I'm fine, Better.", Saint caressed his chest and looked at Zee.

"That's a relief. I've got no news yet but I'll make sure to inform you soon as I have one", Joss added, and Saint's nodded.

"Yes, P', thank you. I'm on the car right now, let's just talk later", Saint suggested embarrassed on Zee. He felt like he's being disrespectful.

"Ah, okay. FACETIME?",

"Yeah, FaceTime.", Saint chuckled. "I'll go now, bye", he then drop the call and hit it on this bag.

"That P'Joss... does he know about your transplant?", Zee looked at Saint quickly.

"Hm, yeah. If we wasn't for him, I might really be damn now.", Saint chuckled a bit.

"So he's your savior?",

"We'll I'm with him when I collapsed so yeah.",

"Do you like him?", Zee asked pulling the car on the side. Saint blinked multiple times surprise of the question and the sudden action. "

"I think it's not necessary to be answered,P'", Saint nervously looked at Zee.

"Why not?"

"Cause..",

"Cause you like him?", Saint frowned with the tone Zee's using.

"K-khub.", Saint replied and he saw Zee's face changed as he leaned back taking his hand in the wheels. "H-hes my bestfriend for 12 years so I guess it's normal to like him.",