CHAPTER 44.2

Saint ended up being engrossed with catching up on Mixxiw and Jimmy. Four months is long enough for stories to share, the three almost forgot that they should be celebrating his birthday and mingle with the other inside the house. Mixxiw had filled Saint everything about him and Earth, EVERYTHING while Jimmy talked nothing but bickering events between him and Tommy that made the house get filled by Saint's endless laughter. Who would dare to disturb that laughter?, the elders decided to let the three youngsters and created their own kind of conversation in the kitchen.

"So how long are you going to stay here, honey?", Earth looked at his mom, taking a spoonful of salad on his plate.

"About a week, class will resume by next week.", Earth replied that made his mom pout.

"That's quick.", she muttered.

"Mom," Earth smiled softly and sighed. He then looked at Zee opposite to him. "So, how is it Mom? Meeting this man..", he pointed Zee through his spoon, Zee silently smile, proud.

"Oh,Zee... He's kind, SUPER..", she replied, wide smile plastered on her face. "daring..."

"Daring?", Earth exclaimed, brows up.

"Daring enough to sweetly flirt with Saint in front of us.", she teased that immediately made Zee's hear to skip a beat, face and ears both turned to red. " Ah, really.. he's keeping Saint by himself not that I'm complaining though, but I got used of my Saint being do clingy to me this past months.." she pouted that made Zee panic.

"i-I'm sorry Auntie, I was just..",

"I'm kidding, Zee..", she suddenly laughed and walked towards Zee stroking his back.

"It's Auntie now..", Earth teased that made Zee to glare back at him. "Oh, it's look you're on step closer huh..",

"Keep it, Earth!",

"What? Don't you want me help you with that?", he added teasingly, brows going up and down.

"Well, I can work on that on my own.",

"What are you guys talking about?", she asked. Their conversation was interrupted by another set of laughters bursted from the living area.

"You suck! P'", Saint's voice echoed that made the the elders to peek from where they were and him holding a camera, next to Jimmy, laughing.

"The heck! How come it looked like that? I tried to do what you told me..",

"Angle it well, your subject is P'Tommy right? So you have to...", Saint and Jimmy gasped as they peek on the camera only to see the olders looking at them. Suddenly the two looked around, grinning. "We got caught.",

"You yelled.", Jimmy smack his arm.

"I'm sorry.", He muttered only to gain another smack to his arm, he pouted, rubbing his arms.

"Mom, when did Saint started to get hook on photography?", Earth trailed, sitting back properly.

"Oh, he started to venture with Joss. He would tag along with him as he visits photo galleries during his school break.", she replied.

"Oh.. that's good.",

"Yeah.", She nodded, coming back to her seat. Tommy and Zee looked at the two who's still laughing peeking unto the window. It's almost dusk when Saint's phone rung, flashing Joss caller ID. He excused himself to answer the phone.

"Happy birthday,Saint..",

"Thank you naa P', where are you?",

"Hm, I'm busy at the moment. I called cause I want to greet you. Hope you enjoyed your birthday.", Saint smiled.