CHAPTER 1

"Please take care of him for me..",

"Him?"

"Can you take care of my Zee, Saint?", He held Saint hand and put it on his chest.

"Who are you? How'd you know my name?"  Saint looked for him but then he suddenly disappeared.

Beeeep!!!!

That's the last sound that he heard before waking up in a hospital bed. It's been a 3 months since he left the hospital after having a heart transplant. He was diagnosed to have a chronic heart disease that only surgery can make him alive. And there's where it all started after having a new heart, Saint kept  having dreams of someone he don't even recognize. Who is he? That's the question he's been trying to solve but it seems that for him he's too far from the answer itself.

"Saint, baby?", His mom's  voice pulled him from his thoughts. " What are you thinking?" She then put the medicines on his table.

"Nothing,mom.", Saint smiled. "Hm, where's dad?",

"Oh, he went to the company. Why honey?",

"Uhm, I just.. some things are running on mind. Can you answer it for me?", He asked and his mom smiled at him.

"What is it, honey?"

"Hm, may I know who's the donor of this heart?",He touched his chest and examined his mom's surprised reaction. "Dad, the doctor and even brother told me that it may be impossible for me to have a matched heart, then how, in all of a sudden, I got a donor?", He pursued until his mom held his face and smiled.

"Honey, honestly I don't know. The hospital has their  policy so we can't track on that information, but don't think about it honey, it's not good for you.", His mom replied.

"I see",Saint smiled back but can't feel assured on her remark.

"Oh, yeah. Your brother called earlier and he wants me to tell you that he already prepared the papers of your transfer in Thailand", she said. Saint, soon as he opened his eyes  that's the thing he said on them. He wanted to return to Thailand with him having no particular reason to give. "Are you sure you really want to go back there? I thought you're fine living with us here in New York,honey?",

"Actually, I don't really know,mom. But something deep inside me tells me to go back.", Saint replied trying his best not to don't worry her.

"Tsk, why would you leave us so soon?",

"Sorry mom..", He hugged his mom and comforted her.

"What would I do if you suddenly collapse again?",

"Mom, that won't happen again. I promise...besides P'Earth will be there, I know he'll report everything to you",he looked at her teasingly, she chuckled.

"Sorry na~, my baby will be away with me for the first time, I thought it will be just your brother who'll be away from me, but you..", she pouted

"Mom, I'm not a baby, anymore. I am a1st year college and I even had a surgery. I am old now",

"I don't care, you're still my baby.", she pouted, squeezing him tight.

"Mom..I can't breathe",

"Oh, I'm sorry, are you hurt?", He giggled.

"I'm fine",

***********

Another week had passed and Saint arrived in Thailand. He expected his Mom to cry, but his dad,  that's another thing. He felt guilty but his heart wants him to return here. Soon as he left the departure area, a smiling face of his brother, Earth, welcomed him, he's 29 years old and is managing the branch of their dad's firm in Thailand. Saint heard that he's making his own name here, but his personality doesn't look like one to him. He's still his older brother who acts childish despite his age.